GET OUT OF THE FUCKING BANKS

I've just been thinking about the economy and I just become more and more convinced that I really have to get my money out of the banks.

They've established a precedent in Cyprus and Argentina for bail-ins and nation-wide account freezes. And the Dodd-Frank legislation now gives the U.S. government the ability to do this. Combine this with recent rises in asset seizures from the IRS and all areas of the federalos, and the new "secured chip" credit cards that banks are forcing on people. Also throw in there the increased anal nature of dormancy clauses that are now standard in every bank by law, and the SAR/structuring etc.. There is simply too much leeway to get fucked five ways from Sunday.

I WANT OUT.

Question is…how? The SAR/structure stuff basically means it's nearly impossible to get the money out. The only way I can think of is to just buy a fuckton of gold/bitcoin off my bank account and then sell it at a slight loss whenever I need cash. What's the best way to get out of this untrustworthy banking system?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dg9ZC
demonocracy.info/infographics/usa/fdic/fdic.html
archive.is/D6zcA
econtalk.org/archives/2012/03/calomiris_on_ca.html
nytimes.com/2014/10/26/us/law-lets-irs-seize-accounts-on-suspicion-no-crime-required.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There is no good way.

The government has a monopoly on currency.

You can't go to the grocery story with Peter Schiff's goyim gold bits™

If you have all your money in cash, well in the situation that the government is looting bank accounts the currency will be completely worthless

td;lr us plebs are fucked no matter what, jews ensure this

sage because there are more important topics

Excuse me, who is the Jew here?

Why fight the system? It's rigged for the smart people so stop trying to be dumb.

I just invest my money. I highly doubt Dodd-Frank or any similar law approves of seizing stocks or bonds, that would be a bit controversial to the more affluent to say the least.

Investing is cheap as fuck nowadays, it's no longer just for the rich.

I do try to limit my exposure to the US economy though.

(1)

First post
Every
Single
Time

Like how more defeatism you robo-kike

The solution, for now, is to compromise.

Take all money out of the banks, but keep some of your wealth in paper currency, and also a decent portion in hard valuables. Gold, guns, ammo, cars. Anything people could want.

Also ignore people like this

I'm still insured by law up to $100,000. Until I have more than that in my bank account I don't give a fuck. The entire government would have to burn before I was unable to access my slave wages.

It isn't a problem until you can only withdraw $50 a day like some shitty countries are at right now.

Just buy everything in advance so you are not hurt if you can not access your money on "bank holidays". Also some silver/gold in case the economy crashes.

realistically?
There is no way out
The best you can do is have some backup funds/investments that exist for the sole purpose of "happening"

Hehe that's right goyim! The system is going to collapse any day now!

So buy my happening pack™ for only $19.99 + a $6,000,000 shipping & handling fee hehe

Get half off if you shill our shitty products on imageboards to stupid goyim

and make sure to get our good goy packs™ brand out there!

Don't tell people that the most important thing they can do is self improve, gain skills, and learn to be self sufficient

Bought 52 oz worth of silver.
IT can go to hell for all I care. My country is uncucked so possibility of being killed is low.
Just hope that Trumps in by that time and doesn't bend the whole world to the banks.
Then it could be a little more tolerable, non brave new world-ish

Sucks for any American or Western European.

top jew

1) Exterminate every last Jew
2) Outlaw Usury
3) Nationalize central banks
4) Live life as sentient humans

what jew?

Buy gold and silver. Hold some locally and the rest in accounts in Liechtenstein and Singapore.

Bank in private banks that do not do low interest rate loans and do not invest in the derivatives market.

This eliminates almost all US based banks.

Global Finance Names The World's 50 Safest Banks 2015
archive.is/dg9ZC

If and when bail in occurs, it will most likely be a haircut on high balance accounts. I wouldn't have more than $10K in any US based consumer bank.

You don't think a kike wouldn't conjure this shit up?

Don't you know how crypto coins work user? The original person mines the genesis blocks which gives him a metric cock ton of coins.

Then he swindles others into mining/using the coin.

Soon the original adopters become rich and inflate the coin while the plebs who bought into their shilling lose all their money and value of the coin

That means absolutely fuck all if a large bank completely crashes, let alone more than one.

Actually fuck. That's how they are going to do the next QE.

This is interesting. So if you had long-term stock investments at the start of the Great Depression, then you didn't lose *everything*, you just lost a large percentage? (But you could still cash in a good return on any investments made 10+ years prior?) The post-crash local minimum on stocks is the same value as the price just a couple years before. Why did the whole country go destitute if all their shit reverted to its value of 2 years earlier? I mean yeah that's kinda shitty but not totally insane.

Time flattens the curve, are you retarded?

KEK.

FDIC fund is a total of 25 Billion. Not nearly enough to cover a systematic banking failure.

You are actually very fucked user.

demonocracy.info/infographics/usa/fdic/fdic.html

because liquidity dried up, it was very hard to get a loan kikes rigged it that way

Your point is valid for forks of bitcoin, but not for bitcoin itself. And it's not "run" by anyone but the community.

Cool it,,, autist. I get that it's a logarithmic scale but that doesn't explain what I'm asking.

(((Stanley Fischer))), current vice chair of the US Federal Reserve Bank was the HEAD of the (((Israeli))) central bank in 2005.

Yelled is just a puppet. Fischer is calling the shots.

In a federal reserve meeting he proposed the following:

"…As part of this approach, the United States is preparing a proposal to require systemically important banks to issue bail-inable long-term debt that will enable insolvent banks to recapitalize themselves in resolution without calling on government funding–this cushion is known as a "gone concern" buffer.”

archive.is/D6zcA

Only thing I have in the bank is a small 'x' fund. What I said about the banks bailing in and then the fed reserve doing a reverse bailout would actually probably be more disastrous than a bunch of chuckle fucks losing their savings.

I hope that happens. Banks being burnt to the ground would be comfy as fuck.

Yeah. In any case it best to diversify internationally. In other things than currency as well.

So you're either Iranian or Nork? Those are the only 2 places where kikes didn't manage to put a central bank yet.

Hehe that's right goyim! The system is perfectly safe! Nothing to worry about here!

So make sure to keep your money in our Money Market Prime Account™ for only $19.99 if you don't have an sub 6/5 monthly compounded monthly amount of $6,000,000 with minimal loading fees hehe

Get free checking if you shill our shitty products on imageboards to stupid goyim

and make sure to get our Mega Corporate Index Shares™ brand out there!

Don't tell people that the most important thing they can do is self improve, gain skills, and learn to be self sufficient

Oy schlomo, just slide my shit up.

Because 1/3 of the country who had to work to live were out of work. Of course investors who don't need their money to live were fine during the time it was the labor at the bottom who got screwed. Also millions of people's bank accounts disappeared overnight at the same time their debts were sold to other banks and never forgiven. The fact that everyone just looks at stocks for the state of the economy is sleight of hand.

I just transformed my summer wages into AR parts since they will be worth more after election time anyhoo

WHO HERE HAS HIGH ENERGY FOR GAS STEAGAL

to a certain extent, when we reach a situation on par with Venezuela the actual physical cash would still have value unless they begin to print dollars on paper and not just add digits in their computers. Its retarded Mad Max tier prepper logic but it would happen.

Joke's on you, all my wealth is in toilet paper and lighters

17 yr old faggotry: the thread

I have been payed cash in hand (by my boss who also works at a bank no less) for three years. Then spend most of my disposable income on canned food. I keep getting told the bubble will pop and I'm still waiting.

C'mon, you're on fucking Holla Forums, you should know better.

Holla Forums I have a bank account and I need to know, are credit unions any better?

If I recall correctly they aren't under direct authority of the federal reserve, and their reserve focuses on more, you know, RESERVING the currency.

Isn't it at least a little bit suspicious to anyone that the whole US supply was/is in hands of jewish leaders for so many years?
I mean, the head is a she-jew and vice is an ISRAELI jew with many more under them. And yet they represent like 1% of US.

They really don't know how to hold power. They become arrogant as fuck and fill all the positions with their kind.

Doesn't it occur to them that people don't feel represented in the government since they're not filthy jews? Where is that high IQ?

Uncucked as in "I will not get raped by a pack off nogs or muzzies for a loaf of bread" and "My government is not trying to actively genocide me".

First_Post.il

I just bought my first home (aka a 150k pile of debt).

Am I fucked Holla Forums ?

Live life to the fullest now, you're not gonna have a pulse for much longer.

What do you anons think of credit unions? polite sage for off topic i guess

Pretty much. You'll lose a lot of money since the market will tank.
But if there's hyperinflation, you will have a possibility of paying it off with a single 1m paper note.

Seems pretty on topic to me.

I trust credit unions more than banks. For one, Credit unions are technically not-for-profit and owned by those with savings accounts, so they actually have an incentive to not fuck you over. Also, the added $250k deposit insurance over the bank's $100k deposit insurance is nice.

If you have a steady job, you're probably alright. Since if there is massive inflation, your debt will likely be wiped out.

What's up with this thread?

FDIC goes to 250k on all US banks.

What would happen if there was a global debt jublie?

Buy assets.

Thanks for reminding me OP to go buy more silver. I'm going for 2000€ next time.

October is going to be a bloodbath. All the alarms are flashing red, and yet the stock market has never been higher.

Get ready goys and girls.

Here's the Austrian coins I've been buying:

OP, I don't think there's one answer. You need to decide what level of risk you are comfortable with.

I don't completely trust the banks but out of convenience I do keep some savings there. I have pulled out quite a bit of cash though.

Personally I own physical metal that is in my possession. (vast majority of my assets)

I have roughly 2 months hard cash on my property.

I own some stocks and bonds in investment accounts.

I am gradually averaging into a bitcoin position. I am new with the cryptocurrencies so I don't trust myself to not fuck up royally from a security standpoint. I am mainly buying monthly and sending to a paper wallet. Eventually I'd like to have maybe 5% of assets in bitcoin.

Way back I purchased a 1 years supply of deep storage food + some large water containers.

I have some firearms but still need to bulk purchase ammo.

Also a fair amt of equity in my home.

I think you're wise to consider these matters, but I also think you have to strike a balance between prudent caution and excessive paranoia (not saying you're doing that, but I have gotten to that point at times).

Left hand feeding PKM

Why do I still want to believe all of this even after the HUGE letdown that was last September when everybody from Alex Jones to Zerohedge were predicting similar things.

Holla Forums had a constant stream of guys claiming to be investors or bankers with inside info. Somebody had a boss who told him to sell everything. Someone even redefined the boundaries of autism by pretending to be a Rothschild and trying to predict the future.

It was fun, but nothing really happened.

I can't even get a paycheck with it going to a bank account here.

*without

Just like last year's prophecy?

bitcoin is a solid bet looking forward. banks will probably raise rates sometime around the election, which will crash markets, then they'll bring out helicopter money (insulting the legacies of lincoln, takahashi, kennedy, and any other politician that printed 0-coupon state money) which will convince fiat-hoarders that inflation's finally returning and they dump their fiat for assets, causing serious inflation.

got half my money in bitcoin and half in gold from last year, outperformed the SP500, will continue to do so. good luck idiots.

Put as much money as you dont need mid-term into precious metals.
The trend points upwards and the increase in value should make up for the loss on sale, worst case you lose a few % if you have an unforseen accident that requires fast cash.
More than worth it, considering the possibility of a bankrun where you might lose half of it plus inflation.

SOMEBODY NEEDS TO STOP THIS RACCOON
NOW

^ This.

What do you mean - the Shemitah? It happened, although not in financial form as some (by no means all!) around here predicted. Shemitah 2015 was the final opening of the immigration gates into Europe; as you might recall, this did start precisely in September.

I'm not a Shemitah fag by the way. I was very sceptical and dismissive before, but that example convinced me that there is definitely something to these cycles.

That's meaningless today, due to the highly integrated supply chains and the spreading of corporate property around the world.

Kek. I have this nice bridge here, perhaps you would be interested in it…

This. There is never a guarantee, but I consider CUs indeed a bit more trutworthy and personalized.

Generally agree, but an "asset" in times of crises is something different than an asset during boom times.

don't worry it happened (happening), it's just a lot slower than people thought, for now.

You see the massive difference between 2015 and all the previous year, and our glorious Current Year.

Things change.

And the year of the fire monkey is the perfect year for another depression.

Just to note, I haven't predicted a collapse since the last one. Maybe nothing will happen this year, but there's always next year.

Thanks, interesting. Seemed to be a simultaneous financial and migratory event, which in fact strenghtens the Shemitah hypothesis.

It would have happened last September if TPTB allowed it to happen or failed to stop it. Fact is that it's going to happen sooner or later, and the longer this charade goes on the more certain the happening and the greater the consequences for the rest of us.

Satoshi Nakamoto still owns by good estimates a million bitcoins, or if that's too complicated for you, the popularity of bitcoin made him about $570 million.

Who knows if he'll sell them or hold them forever, but don't fool yourself into thinking that "bitcoin belongs to the people"

Look at what has happened since September last year and tell me it was wrong. Stupid cunt

GUNS
AMMO
FOOD
TOOLS
MEDICINE
BOOKS
FUEL
Before you buy anything else you had better have enough of these to feel secure in any kind of economic crisis, Xboxes and gold bars won't do much good if you're hungry or injured

This.

Nah, I learned in my field trip to the holocaust museum that Jews are a sacred people.

Correct. From Great Depression peak (1929) to trough (1932) you would've been down around 80%. Let's use $1,000 down to $200 as an example.

If you'd left that $200 invested in, for example, the stock of the 30 companies that make up the DJIA, the stock price growth plus reinvested dividends would be worth well over a million dollars.

More accurately stated that $200 at the bottom is now worth rougly $100k in "real" dollars meaning after factoring in inflation. Still pretty remarkable.

Oh god, I only have a few hundred rounds.

I'd stock up. If and when TSHTF you can trade some extra ammo for something you need.

More then enough tbh so long as you're proficient (one shot, one kill). You'll never feel secure. Got my thousand rounds and thought I'd be good now I feel insecure, but I know if I got 10,000 I'd still feel the same way.

Most gun owners and prepper types will have far more in excess to make up any shortcomings. If it ever got that bad you'd likely be grouped up with these people anyways since almost all are white lol.

I'll get some more ammo. My neighbor is my defense buddy by some very good luck and he has closer to 10k.

I'm good. If not, I live in no-gun-land with hunting rifles and shotgun. I'll be fine.

like what?

There is actually a detail about the Shemitah that Holla Forums has left out and that detail is that the following year is the Jubilee year that shit happens. Basically, Septemberfags jumped the gun with their happening hysteria.

FDIC has meant jack shit since at least 1991.

econtalk.org/archives/2012/03/calomiris_on_ca.html

do you even lurk?

because you idiots think economic collapses happen overnight
They take months or years to happen and then an even longer time lag for you to feel the impacts

This is the real reason why you take your money out of the fucking bank:

nytimes.com/2014/10/26/us/law-lets-irs-seize-accounts-on-suspicion-no-crime-required.html?_r=0

The risk of asset seizure is larger than hyperinflation or economic collapse.

When will this stupid meme that Shemitha didn't happen finally die? It DID happen, financially as well as population-based, because Sep2015 was when they finally openend the gates to Europe.

And I'm not a Shemitah fag, I was very sceptical, but when it happened I was definitely shocked.

Physical cash and gold. Silver is good as a hedge against things really hitting the fan. Bitcoin isn't as proven but 5% won't do any harm.

But that's nominal.

You have to look at real returns and compounding.

nigger my parents bought a house in '89 that was 30k and now it is 270k

Bail ins will not happen in US, UK or any other financial center. It would destroy that sector of the economy completely. Cyprus and other shithouses are exceptions.

The real move is when all governments of the world synchronize on massive stimulus packages for their respective countries. This is going to happen, top Jew Larry Summers is currently touring the world promoting the idea.

Everybody spends and all the world's citizens get shafted at the same time allowing the elites to stay in the game for another roll of the dice.

You'll have to sign a SAR, sir.

Otherwise, enjoy your structuring charges.

The party van will pick you up shortly whichever way you choose.

Gold is for the mistress — silver for the maid —
Copper for the craftsman cunning at his trade.
"Good!" said the Baron, sitting in his hall,
"But Steel — Cold Steel — is master of them all."

That was a shifty book. Probably the worst book he wrote. Basically that family got teleported to a future where dundus survives the you know what war and canabolize white people.

Two boxes full of food, 12 stored gal's of water and only about 220 rounds of ammo.

hey at least I'll survive the first 10 days when shit's at the worst

…wait…if I try to take too much money out, I get a SAR and receive an investigation from the FEDs.

If I try to take too little out, I get charged with structuring.

SO HOW DO I TAKE MY FUCKING MONEY OUT?!