Can you give a better example of a pseudo-intellectual douchebag who has an annoying voice?

Can you give a better example of a pseudo-intellectual douchebag who has an annoying voice?

Not a bad pick

Anyone from >>>Holla Forums

I may seem like a nigger for this but this guy absolutely deserves his own thread for how annoying he is

While Bill's voice is not that bad, his joke delivery and comedic timing is worse even than Screaming Johnny's.

only you faggot

This

The answer is D) all of the above.

I like what I'm seeing out there fellas. We're playing like we want it more than them. Now we gotta keep it up and stay focused

There is no greater case for the useful idiot than Bill Maher. Full on narcissist, virtue signaling left and right, and has only slander as a winning argument style. But his greatest joke so far was that he gave 1 million dollars to Obama. Of all the fools on tv, none have given a million dollars to a campaign that raises billions. History will not be kind to Bill, it was all recorded for everyone to laugh at for eternity.

Pretty much any talk show host or guest, they're all a bunch of useless narcissists.

the litmus test is if they've published anything that showed they spent time and effort into research, critical thinking, and then arriving at a conclusion. if the answer is no, and they're just repeating existing talking points or playing on emotions, they're a waste of time.

This faggot right here, patron saint of Holla Forums

¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

It's amazing that's his normal face, and he looks absolutely insane.

If there is a video titled "[this person] DESTROYS [side with different opinion]"
They're what op is describing.
Anybody who does response videos too. is a good example and the guy he's talking about

You. Stop sipping that haterade and stay irrelevant on your shitty imageboard.

That pederast is still one of us.

Speak for yourself. I didn't like this obnoxious faggot even before the pedoshit.

>>>/reddit/

>>>/4chan/

I don't feel these things are said enough. And my posts are no more irrelevant than the person in the OP who thinks people worship his lame ass.

He's a science guy. Not a funny guy.

Actually, he's neither but tries to be both.

You don't belong here, famalam.

I cannot

Found the intellectual lefty fuggnet.

Milo is a worthless attention whore. This summarizes why he shouldn't be trusted.

This