Appeals Court removes Voter ID Law in North Carolina

If I was in North Carolina, I would be concerned that every Illegal Immigrant and Minority can now vote for possibly either Donald Trump or someone as vile as Hillary Clinton
archive.is/5t6lk

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VTjMh
archive.is/jeLHO
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/10725
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13952
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8990
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7063
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/5788
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7955
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First Wisconsin now Carolina. Criminals are gonna give a criminal the presidency. Clitons gonna win we knew that the war afterwards is what matters.

Just preparation for the fix user.

It's not just NC: archive.is/VTjMh
archive.is/jeLHO
In short, big lawyer company with serious ties to DNC, Obama and Congress works hard to give voting rights to illegals. In one state (((they))) will issue documents to persons without American birth certificates.

This isn't the time to be a little bitch and cry about unfair rules, this is the time to exploit the bloody fuck out of said rules in OUR favor.
If any nigger can vote whoever with no ID, what stops us from voting Trump multiple times with made up names?

The irony that in many states you can get a FREE non-driver ID if you can prove poverty. You don't need an address, you don't need a social security number, just proof you're a USA citizen and some record of birth here or naturalization.

Even in places that charge its like $4.00, less than a Big Mac.

What exactly is disenfranchising about that?

Blatant defeatism; we're on even footing and the moderates are mobilizing against Clinton based on her character.

It requires effort and initiative and niggers have less than whites.

You can get on the internets and mail in your ID application. how lazy a nigger do you have to be that you can't get off the crack pipe for 15 minutes and fill out a form?

An average nigger.

can't get one if you're on parole or have a felony on record. now, a normal person would look at that requirement and think "huh, seems reasonable" but (((someone))) disagrees and claims that it's racist, ignoring that fact that immediately thinking of race when something like crime is brought up makes you the most racist person in the room but hey.

Halberstraum and McFeels discussed this topic, and while Black voter turnout has increased from '96-08, it may return down to pre-Barack levels, and if that happens, the Dems are demographically in the red without their pet negros.

This sounds interesting, can you find emails from the Law Firm on the DNC Leak?

Good idea, I'll try it.

Here is search results for mark elias emails:
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/10725
>Cc: Brad Marshall; Wilson, Graham M. (Perkins Coie); Paustenbach, Mark; Elias, Marc (Perkins Coie) Subject: Re: Approval: Marshall Medium
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13952

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8990
>I think we can craft a statement that incorporates this as well as Ted Cruz filing an amicus brief in support of TX’s voter ID law and our AZ litigation. Mark/Deshundra, please let me know if you need me to draft
fucking rat

How the fuck is any of this even remotely legal? You're literally giving illegals the right to vote.

if only every negro really understood how deeply the Clintons fucked Nigeria, Haiti and whatever swathes of Africa plagued by Boko Haram…

more kikery:
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7063

they don't fucking care, and they never will, they're consumerist sheep who just want their milk.

That's where your plan failed

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/5788
top lel

I know negroes who didn't open a bank account until they were over 30. Never underestimate the ghetto nig's lack of initiative.

SPREAD RUMORS THAT ICE WILL BE ROUNDING UP ILLEGALS AT EVERY VOTING LOCATION

That's the only real defense against this. And it should work, too. Spics are gullible and illegal spics are paranoid on top of that.

Were are Americans? Why nobody is working on this?

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7955

Can we not just drive to north Carolina and all vote illegally and post the shit all over youtube

This is a great idea.

niggers can get an EBT card but can't get an ID card

That is correct, but they do everything they can to obfuscate it.

The ID policy was in effect during the primary, and there were big signs everywhere explaining you could still vote without your ID, but it would be held as provisional until they could verify your information.

Even that was too racist for the Dems so now it's just "come in, tell them your name, verify your address is correct". So, yes, illegals will be voting.

HOLY. SHIT. YES.

The problem is that it prevents people from voting if it's illegal for them to vote.

Laws are for chumps.

All these people care about is power.

They'll openly exercise their power to genocide you and you, because of your faith in "the rule of law" won't execute Marc Elias.

FBI no bully

Defeatist shills out in full force again
sage and report

How can you burgers live in such a system where your judges are financed by political parties?
How?

this shit will never be fixed, will it?

if Clinton wins its bc you suck not bc of this. This will hardly change anything. I hope you cucks know that

You people probably never knew this, but when I was 9 years old, living in San Francisco during the 90's, me and the rest of the shool were forced to vote for Bill Clinton during the elections. I have no proof, but this one of the things liberals do to get their way. No voter ID required for this.

Why are conservatives so hell-bent on trying to prevent others from voting? Is it because they know demographics are not on their side, so they have to resort to threats and intimidation?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCKING LIBERALS

Wrong, if Clinton wins it's because she fixed the election like she did against Bernie.

If proof is immediately found of Dems rigging the General, it could easily spark a massive civil war.

The DNC was advocating for the end of voting IDs to give voice to those "poor " illegals that live in America.
Illegal voters are capable of turning the game cheaper, than adulterating voting machines at their favor.
This shit is all kinds of messed up, since it values the vote of outsiders that didnt pass by legal ways to become citzens.
One can dream about legals and descendent of immigrants, that arent leechs and thin skinned faggots, to backslash this bullshit after all the shit they or his parents had to pass to become legals and able to vote like any other American citizen.

Its not set up for easy distribution.

Frankly, there'd be a lot fewer issues if cops had a voter ID machine in the car and just simply passed them out when they came for Jamall for the 15th time this month.

They also probably don't have a birth certificate.
Mine got used to get a passport and would require going to another state and ~200 USD to get again.
Not possible if you have a nigger job with a Jew boss, also a very clear poll tax.

Question: I know this is overall bullshit, and I'm in no means saying this is acceptable

But do Illegals vote that much? I mean most can't even speak english, let alone comprehend voting. Even if they did would they be assed to care about it?

And if Trump wins its because the Jews let him.
You don't get to power without them allowing it, he will be marked and owned.

They don't.
It was a meme by neocons to explain why railin Palin lost to Obama.
Obviously it has to be all the illegals voting, and not the fact that Mccain was on that ticket.

Its much more about trying to break the black vote, since that is very much the Democrat stronghold, hence why the court pointed out that when NC asked for a list of IDs, they went after what blacks used and kept what whites used, even the ID in question had less merit than a removed ID, or a removed ID was still an official government issued photo ID.

PS, Maryland HQL is fun to use as proof in California.

Does this mean that I as a Swede can go and vote for the God Emperor?

Stop fucking with my state you faggot-fellating Federal niggers

This post deserves more attention. We don't have time to cry about, maybe we'll have time for blood later on, but right now we have to fucking work with it and try to win with it.

Because in an unsurprising twist, the people who do that regularly get caught and then try to pass it off as a test of the system.

Mostly because it is easy for these people to watch body language and know if something is up, which will be easy since you are not criminals.

The real good place for committing fraud has always been vote counting, get out and get on the election team, then you can actually say what will happen.

You know, like Diebold does and others to try and make it seem like Republicans are loved in this country.

Shit like this and shit like Maryland giving the right to vote back to convicted felons are pushing the dems towards victory. They will be elected by the most criminal, degenerate elements of society. Convicts, beaners, niggers, welfare scum, faggots, big-government loonies….

If a man has served his debt to society, then he should be a man again.
If he must still serve, then why the fuck are you releasing him?

Also you want felons to vote, as we are all felons for wiretapping since we have not received written permission from Hotwheels to use this server.

oh vay
i of rmembrs the 7 melion inderians merdrd by pakki dogs
stoopid pakki asholrs