It's 2030. The age of consent has finally been abolished. STDs are now an issue in pre-schools...

It's 2030. The age of consent has finally been abolished. STDs are now an issue in pre-schools. 1 in 10 toddlers has chlamydia.

Now what, pedo apologist geniuses?

BRING

IT

ON

sounds pretty good tbh

Whos to say STDs won't be cured by 2030? Its already an epidemic and the majority of the population have them, should we just illegalize having sex and make it so the only way to have a child is artificial insemination?

Say what now about this "Age of Consent" thing? I've never heard of that before?

here's a solution: nuclear holocaust

i always advocated safe sex. Why do u think age of consent corelates with with use of condoms?

Technology cannot be used to solve the problems created by degeneracy.

Explain condoms and birth control then.

Wasn't one of the main reason you degenerates want to fuck children is because you could cum inside them all you want?

its 1 of them, i guess, but with the rampant stds? R u retarded?
Also medical checks

Its doubtful that the aoc will ever be under 13.

It already is in many parts of the world.

go be a muslim

I'm a 22-yo going out with a 12-yo girl. We just don't see what the problem is. There's nothing sexual between us, we just really enjoy hanging out together, and love being in each others' company. We spend a lot of time together with her family, and they accept us just fine - they can see how we care for each other is very real. We appreciate other people don't understand the depth and joy of our relationship… my gf is short enough that we get weird looks when we're out together in public. I think 5'2" is pretty tall for a 12 year old, though. Fuckin' normies.

You don't seem to consider that problem now, I doubt you will a few years from now.

Why need a condom? A loli can't get pregnant.

That's a 90% chance of NOT catching anythng - they sound like GOOD odds to me!!!

You're the kind of person thats the reason STDs are a global epidemic today.

A failed attempt to patch up the destruction of our society. The root cause of the sickness is embracing sin.

It will eliminate all the slut lolis, and only the pure innocent noble ones will be available to fuck lovingly.

I embrace sin and all of its many tenticles

ALL THE BABIES HAVE AIDS

No the root cause of the sickness is retards like you who think protecting yourself from disease is a sin.

There would be no disease if you did not sin. This is God's punishment, only a fool would ignore such an obvious sign.

So now we have to test children and treat them with damaging pharmaceutical drugs just so creeps like you can get off?

yes

There would be no god if you were raised in some other country instead.

Israel is God's Holy Nation, and we will rise again, pure and blameless as a perfect bride.

Whats your justification for keeping sex legal in general then? You want to test women and treat them with damaging pharmaceutical drugs just so you can get off?

You'll probably all die horribly as your "perfect brides" get raped by sand niggers.

yes. yes, we do.

So you're a hypocrite.

It is not too late, embrace Jesus Christ as your lord and saviour and repent. Put aside your life of filth and degeneracy. otherwise you too will one day lie prostated at the pedestal of science begging for a cure for the corruption of your soul and be met with silence, for you will have fallen for the Devil's tricks.

PRAY FOR LESBIAN PEADOPHILES

They are under-represented in our community

Not for being pedophiles though, pedophilia is a-okay in the eyes of god, he himself impregnated a 12 year old after all :^)

Pedos are disgusting fat bald hairy smelly people that no child wants to have anything to do with.
Children don't have sex hormones so they do not seek out that type of activity. Even if you stimulate them "down there" they'll enjoy it at a physical level but not at a hormonal level.

she was 12, not 4

I'm sure you also think reefer madness was an actual account of what weed smokers are like as well.
How do you enjoy sex on a "hormonal level"? I've never heard that before in my life.

They're still developing, they're not mentally mature enough because they don't have the hormones to understand it.

As a parent, I would not want my children having sex with losers.

Nah. All that shit got cured before the end of Trump's third term.

STDs are a major part of what makes promiscuity degenerate. Combined with effective birth control, the only reason not to is to focus on having a family instead. If we can cure aging as well, then pretty much all the things that make it degenerate (ie harmful/potentially harmful with no upshot) are gone.

testing for std is damaging and trying to cure it is even worse?

Yeah why even bother having sexual education classes in school anyway just wait until they hit puberty and their hormones will imbue them with all the knowledge on sex they'll ever need!
But if it was a pedophile millionare then you'd be okay with it huh? Oh wait I forgot if your dick gets hard looking at kids instead of adults you automatically turn into a fat bald loser so theres never been a case of a successful attractive looking pedophile in human history my bad.

Obviously.

Yes, of course.

I'm pretty sure society will collapse under all the other degeneracy we'll legalize before we even come close to legalizing pedo.

This is already the case in Africa but 10x worse.

bump

Only if I get a cut of daddy's millionaire money.

nice pasta

this

As long as me and my gf don't have it what's the problem..?

That's right. And if we do sex stuff, we're not going to tell you, are we?

Age of Consent should be 13 worldwide

That's absurd!

I can't wait that long!

ikr, sick fucks can't wait 2 years

i've seen a man go balls deep into a 2 year olds rectum

and he had a solid 8 inches

with enough lube there is no hole that a dick wont fit inside comfortably