Does anybody else miss the early 2000s when this and Xmen were the only notable superhero movie franchise and there...

Does anybody else miss the early 2000s when this and Xmen were the only notable superhero movie franchise and there were actually pretty good (at least the first two).

The Spiderman 2 video game was amazing, best movie based game of all time.

Honestly if there was only 1 or 2 superhero movies every two years I wouldn't mind, there's just so many coming out now it sucks.

Marvel has turned Superhero movies into a formula, based Snyder tried to save us but failed.

Hopefully after they do the mega crossover between every Marvel movie franchise people will get it out of their system and stop supporting them.

I liked spider-man 3

Spider-Man 3 wasn't that bad. Yes, it was a mess but I don't think it was the franchise killer everyone seems to make it out to be.

I wish they had just went ahead and made Spider-Man 4 instead of doing a completely unnecessary restart with a fag playing Spidey.

but most of us weren't even born in the early 2000s

X-men 2 was the only good one out of that trilogy bunch.

That isn't Goldeneye

Man X-Men and Spiderman were both so awesome to watch in the theater.
The effects are kind of dated, but they're still good movies.
Except the fish guy, I never liked that part.

The devs did Prototype too if you ever played that series.

The only good X-Men are Last Kino and Origins.

IF I FLIP THE PIZZAS, MR. AZIZ WILL FLIP OUT

Spiderman 3 is kino

Yeah… I also miss the time when I was a kid and I thought Spawn was an awesome movie

It got ruined by shoehorned Venom, otherwise it's no worse or better than the previous films. All the normie media complains about "OMG DANCING SPIDER-MAN WAS SO BAD" are, as always, retarded. Raimi movies are to a point stylized and hyperbolic, having almost satirical vibe going on.

Spider-NuMale movies were just shit.

Spawn is kino you redditor plebian.

It is, just the last time I saw, I finally understood why it failed back in the day, and it was sad

reboot when

Seven was the best one

Eh, just think about it…
etc.

Some things are better left dead

somehow i think it would be more likely for them to make spawn white instead of a nigger
i don't know why, but i got a hunch

It's McFarlane's property, he retains control over it. They can't fuck it up without his permission

Now that I remember, I recall that McFarlane was making a Spawn movie, and I looked it up, sure as shit it's happening. Apparently he's directing and writing the movie, so it's most likely going to stay faithful to the comics.

At least they can't black the Spawn

This. The worst part was Topher Grace trying to be Venom, they should have dubbed him over.

yes

I like Spider-Man 3

People love to chat up the whole "2007" thing, but to my mind, 2001 was when it really started. That big false flag, and all.

Remember in the early 00's when fat losers didn't pump out shit to youtube? When the industry wasn't quite as creatively bankrupt? Good times.

Try the French revolution, that's when things really started going downhill.