How would you uncuck Star Wars?

How would you uncuck Star Wars?

Make the Empire the good guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/inverse/star-wars-was-nearly-ruin_b_10832354.html
inverse.com/article/17453-star-wars-was-nearly-ruined-by-a-hacky-alien-invasion-storyline
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gratuitous Luke/Leia teasing

did you find this reddit or something?

Incest is degenerate.

Plus the movies already had that.

Incest is a big part of Back to the Fagture and apparently that movie is totally not Reddit you guys!

reboot it as a story of the empire crushing the rebellion and slowly reveal the threat of the yuuzhan vong, showing that the empire's fashy aesthetics are needed to defend the galaxy against an even greater threat

by the end of the film you are clapping for the heroic Sith as they massacre aliens and totally forget about the rebellion opening act

Get the rights back from Disney.

Disney are going to have to introduce the Vong or something like them eventually since they can't just keep making movies about an Empire fighting a Rebellion.

Wanna bet?

EUfags leave this is a Disneyboard.

People on the Star Wars story group have publicly said that the Starkiller Base in TFA was lame. After a ton of prequels they will try something new because they're boxed in just like the EU was.

I would only make R rated Star Wars movies. Get rid of the family drama, only war and politics, something like LotGH. Lightsaber fights like what JewJew did in TFA (agressive, viceral, you could feel the rage in Kylo Ren). You'll see blood on screen, stormtroopers will be able to shoot and hit their targets.

but user they were, providing a policed galaxy, giving people jobs, fighting a terrorist organization and winning 90% of the time.

in all honesty i feel bad for george more than ever now

Pro Tip: you can't, it has always been cucked

Implying they didn't…

Is this what Disneyfags keep telling themselves every night..?

take mary-sue feminist characters like Ahsoka and Rey and kill them off horribly.

I mean no heroic or dignified deaths, have them piss themselves crying, snot running down their faces as they beg for their lives.

I meant that I'm sick of always seeing the stormtroopers shooting and missing their targets and dying en masse. They became a running gag. I wish the movies would show that the (((good guys))) can die too.

Also yeah, I liked the way he shot the lightsaber fights. It was like in Ep 6 (I think). It felt more real than the shitty choreography in the prequels.

It was like watching three spastic retards swing baseball bats at eachother in the woods. Lightsabers are made of light, they're supposed to be weightless.

Who should they get for the soundtrack? Slipknot or Korn?

Limp Bizkit

Giacchino. John Williams is getting too old for this shit.

I got an idea. A base that is an entire solar system. I draws power from the neighboring black hole to destroy entire galaxies.

The next film ends with ten minute love scene between Rey and Finn.

They're, functionally, a lever attached to a hilt which has weight, attached to arms which have weight, etc.

The only way to save it at this point is to declare all disney content non-canon and let the good parts of the eu take g-canon.

Destroy it.

The Prequel fights make perfect sense since they are trained martial artists, either Jedi ro SIth.

Top fucking kek.

I want you to find the nearest kitchen knife and fall on it with the blade upright.

Oh, i forgot to mention that they literally hired a stunt actor with staff training to play darth maul, and all of his stunts weredone without wires.

I was thinking of a base that was an entire galaxy, and it drew power from other galaxies, and used it to destroy the entire shitty universe. And then that girl who always has one look on her face can come along and be like "I know these controls," and then she squats on a control panel and pisses all over it, sparks fly, and the whole galaxy-base shuts down. Luke is in the corner taking a huge steamy dump because the force can't cure IBS. Yoda and Obi-Wan and that whiny faggot who turned into Darth Vader appear as force ghosts and smile and nod, and then the credits roll.

Same thing only different.

turn it into w40k

also >tfw no w40k movie

we don't, it always was reddit-tier garbage

Yeah, no.
Normalfags seem to HATE the yuuzhan vong storyline.
huffingtonpost.com/inverse/star-wars-was-nearly-ruin_b_10832354.html
inverse.com/article/17453-star-wars-was-nearly-ruined-by-a-hacky-alien-invasion-storyline

I'm glad we have w40k tbh.
Normalfags can gorge themselves on skyrim and star wars for all I care.

They're both feigning attacks but nobody bites. This is a perfect neckbeard armchair critic Internet pleb detector. If you use this as a nitpick you're likely a pathetic mouth breather with something to prove, if you're a normie you probably don't give a shit, if you're a kino enthusiast with an significant academic degree you know it was yet another brilliant detail in the rich fabric of the dense prequel films. Every shot is so packed with thoughtful detail that you can rewatch these films for years and still find new things. They always feel fresh.

Why? The Sith are what make Star Wars great.

So at last you unmask yourself, Lucas denier. I should have guessed you came from reddit.

All of the EU content had to be okayed by Lucasfilm, meaning ultimately it was them that gave the go ahead to the Vong storyline. If they do the Vong storyline in movies it will be very different like how the Kylo Ren story matches with the Jacen Solo/Darth Caedus story.

1.Either disown and distance Star-wars from TFA and Rogue one or acknowledge TFA and kill off every single character from TFA in the first 5 mins of the sequel & replace them with better characters.
2.Remove jews and only have white perhaps some Asians ( with oversight) men (not mental leftists) write for Star-wars.
3.Remove feminists & women from writting postions in Starwars.
4.Do not cast any jewish actors/actresses.
5.Cast good looking women where women characters are appropriate.
7.Male leads & characters should be strong action hero types (at least by the end of the series).
8.No strok woman in the masculine sense ever.
9.Make Luke Skywalker & republic evil and corrupt and the Imperials/Order as the reaction to republics impotence & degneracy…
This should be hinted very subtly at but not revealed until at the end of the 2nd film (assuming trigology) or in the 3rd film.
10.Straight war movie ala starshiptroopers for Imperial & or republic side no stupid half measure gimmicks like rogue one.
9.More space stuff, battles, invasisons, etc.
10.No more freaking Death Stars. If you look at games/comics etc. the Imperials started sticking the death star lasers on Star destoryers therefore the Death Star concept is oboslete and over-used.
11.MAKE New ships and weapons rather than repaininting the originals also make use of already avialble material ( games, comics, other non-movie stuff) ie Tie defender, Tie advanced,etc.
12.Rein in the force. No more overly blantant force use much more subtle and used less. The force should be mysterious and need skill and training to master. Jedi and sith should depending on light sabers more like space knights rather than just "the magic".
13.Light sabers should not be over used like wise Sith & Jedi themselves should be rare.
14.Stop making everyone important related to each other. Important new chracters with no connection to oringial should be created.
15.Make sure that the movie cgi works for the movie rather than against it. I would use a hybrid of Star wars original series special effects (models on wires) with some CGI (don't over do it or go too over the top with it).
16.(related to war movie) Take focus away from jedi/ Sith make focus on a newly recruited grunts in the imperial/republic army.
17.Remove umblical cord to old movies wookies, chewy, the falcon, C3PO,R2D2,etc. should be removed or at least avoided.
18.Keep Star wars human centric however have some new and old aliens particularly on Republic side.
19. (realted to making republic evil) Show disfunctional republic clash of cultures perhaps fights between republic planets due to cultrual differences.
20.More war stuff… battles like Hoth as stated above invaisons of planets or fighting " Stalingrad" like in the rubble.
21.If a token nigger is needed put on republic or as smugler/bounty hunter… Lando type not the harambie they put on tfa.
22.Futher down the line introudce new enmy that threathens both the Republic and Empire.
23.If #21 happens alliance should not be immediate they should coninue to fight each other for at least 1 movie before they grudgingly ally with each other . Allaince should be very strained.
24.More serious imperials should in any case not be a joke in other words 1 guy shouldn't be able to to kill many of them like in TFA or OT make the line "only imperial storm trooper are so precise" true.
25.More deaths even good characters should be on chopping block until the very end of the last film.

Name one thing wrong with that scene.

disney star wars is trash

yeah what the fuck is that. at least Lea had the decency to die.

Impossible to do with Hamil and Ford old as dirt and Fisher dead.

Reddit: the post

I came 💝

He said adaptation, not bastardization.

A direct adaptation can no longer work because TFA is canon and it says that Luke disappeared shortly after ROTJ.

Just ignore the Disney fanfictions? There, no more cuckoldry.

Empire winning would uncuck most of it.

Dude! Spoiler that cuckshit!

You've never used a weapon in your life

how stupid are you?

Remove everything George Lucas did not make from the canon. That pretty much fixes everything right there.

ASHOKA DID NOTHING WRONG