Criminality as a Reproductive Strategy

I've posted this before, but it's a good discussion to have.

There's a study that says criminals have more children AND that this is explained by the fact that they have more sexual partners. I guess such a thing is looked down upon less among the underclass.

ehbonline.org/article/S1090-5138(14)00077-4/abstract

This also makes me think of Varg. He committed a murder, and yes, he went to jail, but look! He got out. And he got a chick, and he's had SIX CHILDREN with that chick.

So why not become a criminal? It worked for Varg, didn't it? Do you really think that a legal life is better for oneself? HOW?

In my opinion, a legal life just means you have to follow other people's rules, and that you never actually do what's best for yourself.

like last week
it's not but it's guaranteed replies

TL;DR OP is still enslaved to 3D pussy and thinks getting put in prison is finally going to get him laid.

OP, not all of us are into ass rape.

your freedom, and getting your ass raped is worth getting your dick wet

Can you actually give a strong argument why a legal life is a better reproductive strategy?

If you can't, then why are you living the legal life? Because you're pussy faggots who don't want to reproduce?

Anyone got an argument why they think the legal life is better?

In (((current year))) being a nigger tier thug is almost definitely the best strategy for generating large numbers of offspring, however the qualiry of those offspring is presumably quite low.

Does that matter? The only thing that matters is reproducing isn't it?

Sure, if you produce two kids and they both die in gangbanging, then that's not good - but at least it's better than producing NO children isn't it?

What do you think is the best reproductive strategy? Crime or no crime? And why?

Someone give me an argument for fuck's sake.

I bet your penis is as unimpressive as your mental facilities.

no one cares faggot
go do crimes to show 3DPD how alpha you are while you're getting ass raped in prison

Here's your argument:
breaking the law in a way that actually benefits me is not easy, and on top of that what am I going to do that'll somehow translate it into getting laid? I'm more likely to get laughed at or reported or still turned down than I am to impress any woman just because I'm an extra edgy lonely virgin, normies already assume that people like me do shady spoopy darkweb hacker shit, I've had normals literally ask me that shit because "you just look like that kind of person". Actually doing it won't change anything, besides getting me in trouble.

That isn't an argument. Why is the legal life better, from a reproductive standpoint?

This is also not an argument. If you are tough and you stand up for yourself then you're not going to get raped, are you?

Okay thank you for providing some discussion.

Well I guess my idea is that girls are attracted to toughness - which they are. And where's the best place to get tough? Prison, that's where.

And yes, I see a guy like Varg who committed whatever crimes he liked, and look - he has six children!

I think if you take the risk then it will pay off. Society is so fucking cucked when it comes to criminals right now. Society PAYS for your bed and board while you're in prison. Society PAYS for you to be rehabilitated. You're living of other people's dime! They're suckers, enslaved in jobs, while you're doing whatever the fuck you like.

Obviously all of us think "no it's too much of a risk, it won't pay off". But when you look at the fact that criminals have more children on average, and you look at people like Varg, the message I am getting is "crime pays".

Maybe I'm stupid. But it looks to me like it does pay. Obviously it takes effort, and more importantly, COMMITMENT. You have to be ruthlessly committed to the idea of making an illegal life work for you. Varg was committed to live a life by his own rules, and it paid off. I think if you are committed, then you can gain greater rewards than if you lead a legal life.

op is a faggot, as usual.

Men who commit crime will be more likely to be the kind who will rape, disregard contraception, and fuck undesirable women.

If one of us typical omegas decides to commit a crime merely to be a criminal, we'd just end up with a record, a well fucked rectum, and no greater success with women.

Enjoy your AIDS.

everyone knows good girls like bad boys, and bad girls like good boys
ergo
commit genocide and you get a harem

You're not THINKING. Obviously if you're an omega then you will get NOWHERE - crime or no crime.

The point is to be ALPHA. Work HARD. Be COMMITTED.

And yes, you could be those things in a legal life. But I think that an illegal life can give you much greater success, if you are willing to fight HARD for it.

As I say, look at Varg. He has six children because he fought hard to live a life by his own rules, not anybody else's. Ultimately that's why his wife was attracted to him and willing to birth him so many children. Because women are attracted to men who PROVE that they are tough enough to live life by their own terms.

I'm not talking about genocide, I'm just talking about living life by your own rules, and taking what you like. See above about Varg. He did what he wanted in life, he didn't bow down to other people's rules, and it paid off for him. Because he proved that he was tough.

Bumping 4 justice

varg is not a criminal.

Yes he is, he murdered a guy in cold blood, which is why he went to jail for fifteen years or whatever it was.

And it's pretty certain he burned down at least one church, the one that was moved onto the pagan holy ground. He has talked in detail about the motivation for doing it (so clearly he felt strongly about it), and a photograph of the burned church was one of his album covers.

Shameless bump.