Indians are the most disgusting race on the planet

They shit everywhere, have small dicks, smell like fucking shit
Rape a lot even thou they have tiny dicks, work in every call centre known to man, have IQ of 84 (nigger tier) and are complete perverts and stalkers.

All Indians should be exterminated

And I suppose that europeans are the least disgusting race despite being runner up for most jew-like race

yfw there are 1.4 billion of them.
B I L L I O N
I
L
L
I
O
N

yfw tjere are more Indians on this planet, than white people of all countries combined.

Does it make you mad that your skin looks like poo?

a couple of tsunamis should help with that

Wash the poo away

lul
literally no one on the planet has displayed honor besides the European, all your retarded cultures speak of it because you desperately want to emulate superior beings but it's all bullshit and lies, you all just stab each other in the back over a piece of bread, you will forever be a subhuman dog and nothing can change that

Source? Meterology fag here. That looks fake and gay. Would love to be proven wrong though.

They outbreed tsunamis

Also, mankind has peaked in it's progress.
Thruoghout history it were the strongest and smartest people who would survive, and continue the gene pool.
We have now however become so advanced in our (medical) technology, that you need to be neither strong nor intelligent. You can be a fat lazy dumbfuck, and survive just fine.
In fact: The better educated people pursue ambitions and careers and make less children through the use of contraception.

In this modern age, it's not the smart and strong who survive and expand the gene pool anymore. It's simply those who don't use contraception and pump out the most babies, which are logically the uneducated.

In other words: smelly Indians will continue to outbreed educated whites at a rapid pace, together with blacks, hispanics, etc

post indians

Post real Indians like this

Those are red Indians my man, we're talking about shit Indians.

we shouldn't count on that

dunno, saw it somewhere on reddit

dude, make a thread, i'm 100% behind you

how does she manage to be so fat in a jungle?

She's not fat, she's T H I C K

same difference

meh, thick = fat.
curvy = fat.
"bigger" = fat.
"plus-sized" = fat.
SJW = fat.
that indian in that pic? = good.

no, no, no, my nignogs.
There is definitely a difference between thick and fat.
You can be thick and still be healthy and fit.
apple =!= pear

They opened up a kfc

I can see the poo she did in the background

Yes but,

bigger = plus-sized = lies hamplanets tell themselves

SJW = hot chicks don't go socjus because why ruin a good thing? Your life is on easy mode.

curvy = ruined by fatties

THICK = SOON to be ruined by fatties, then we'll have to think of a new word to distinguish between TEEHEE fatty euphemisms and the actual body type we're trying to describe.

Pic = actually curvy

That is a shitskin American photographic model painted up like an Amazonian, you gullible dipshit.

DID SOMEONE SAY INDIAN GIRL THREAD?

QT

SMUG

GOOD WORKER

PLS NO RAPE

yeah… pic is okay.

Indian women have nice navels tho.

so user, you just collect pics of indian kids? you're weird

They also have the most unnapealing accent. I want to kill myself everytime I hear an indian guy speak english

that's probably why they talk to you.

I don't talk to people

it's alright, user. you don't need to.
it's just that it can be fun to. do what you want

How do they smell tho?

don't tell me what to do

An Indian child is only good for one thing. And that's

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

I want to vomit

Only Desi chick I'd fuck is the one that's in sesame street