Holla Forums can do science

Holla Forums science thread

Post redpilled documentaries about real science, specially physics.

Other urls found in this thread:

milesmathis.com/hawk3.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=Q185InpONK4
sjcrothers.plasmaresources.com/index.html
archive.org/details/TheManufactureAndSaleOfSaintEinstein-ThePropagandaOfSupremacy
youtube.com/watch?v=dEaecUuEqfc
youtube.com/watch?v=TttHkDRuyZw
youtube.com/watch?v=qTY144aVy3I
ptep-online.com/index_files/2008/PP-12-18.PDF
odec.ca/projects/2007/joch7c2/Karl_Schwarzschild.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time-invariant_system
youtube.com/watch?v=RLykC1VN7NY
myanimelist.net/anime/producer/318/WAO_World
usmilitary.about.com/od/airforceenlistedjobs/a/3d1x3.htm
usmilitary.about.com/od/airforceenlistedjobs/a/3d1x5.htm
nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=1_37&filter=0&term=time travel shoujo
dynatrackgps.com/how-it-works.html
youtube.com/user/SeriousScience/videos
youtube.com/user/ThunderboltsProject/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why?

Real physics is already redpilled since liberals don't understand enough of it to twist it their way.

What needs to be taken care of is biology since some shitlords claim evolution is applicable to humans as well as animals.

why not?

Next time you make this thread put more effort than two sentences in it.

2bluepilled4me

I recognize that galaxy!!

the electric universe is not dependent on aliens and this series does not offer much conjecture on the subject

I looked into it for a few months, and NO EQUATION was ever given regarding that pseudoscience hypothesis. It's all sophistry, filled with "what ifs" and "maybes"

Einstein being a jew doesn't make his theories (equations) incorrect, specially when there is no other equations to counter it. BTW, I've tried and SUCCEEDED to do something every faggot combined in the electric universe couldn't… produce an equation where gravity is a resultant from the electromagnetic force.

My redpilled grandfather said the same thing.

not that I disagree, but you sound pretty bluepilled. Trumpfag?

Get ready for a lot of pseudo-science in 3… 2… 1…

I already did, why has Holla Forums becoming so bluepilled in the last few years?

No internet place is safe from retards.

holy shit, nice observation

8/pol/ is dead, we've been taken over by retards. Like Dysnomia used to say, "trumpfags gave 8/pol/ the coup de grace"

Inb4 Flat earthers

would you rather have equations or observations?

top kek

I smell bullshit.

You're talking about unifying the theory of gravitation with electromagnetism. Basically this is nothing short of theory of grand unification. So step by step how did you do that?

Slide thread.

I might not been clear enough, according to "electric universe" fags, gravity doesn't exist but is created from the EM force.

I created an equation that describes how the EM force creates gravity.

Not to sound like Dysnomia, but are you fucking retarded or a white nationalist?

Link/details requested

equations, because your observations can validate it or not. If the observation disproves the equation, then you have to go back to the equation OR assume that the hypothesis or theory are invalid at some level.

in the good old days of Holla Forums, before the trumpfags and other low iq fags, we used to have science conversations.

Nah, rather sciencefag if you will.

Why don't you publish it nigger? Post it here for dat ole Holla Forums peer review.

I'll go for details as I don't want to show something I worked in mediocrity.

Given that the "electric universe" says "gravity" arises from EM; that electricity plays a central role; and finally (connected to the first point), that you can replace gravitational interactions with electromagnetic ones. NOTE: that even if we assume "gravity" to be the creation of the jews to destroy the white race, the term G still exists as it's a constant measured to understand the magnitude of the forces.

Given these aspects for the "theory", I did THREE things:

Given what I said, I want to stay with my anti-white jewish golem known as gravity. Although I have to say, it was fun.

Where are you?

Because of this card

No friend, provide your equation or gtfo.

G = E / χe

Tell me pol, is genetic modification a jewless or redpilled science? Just a year or two until i am done with biology phd, specifically microorganisms and antibiotics.

Gravity = (mass×universal constant squared)/(x?[anything])×eulers number

Nope.

it doesn't make me an special snowflake, it's just something fun you can play with.

Here is how equations work, again this is all fun/bs tier (making it up as I go):

starting with E = MC^2 and F=MA.

M = E/C^2 and M = F/A

hence we can conclude that E/C^2 = F/A or that E = F(C^2)/A

now given that E=hf, we can make the equation something like: hf = F(C^2)/A or even something like E=Ch/(lambda) we can have fun until tomorrow…

kek'd

It's what you make of it my friend. We need more redpilled people in biology, that's for sure.

Since it's areal science with lots of potential life-improving qualities I'd say overwhelmingly Holla Forums approved. Just do the opposite of what Jews say and we'll be fine.

Not exactly science, but here is my theory of 'metaphysical Nirvana'. Otherwise called 'The Door'.

Heinously simplified and hand written here and now, just for Holla Forums

The door is such that, once opened, there is absolutely no going back. It is the opposite of 'blissful ignorance'. It embodies no specific ideology, idea, or pattern. It is however, the way in which all is interpreted.

There are many locks to the door. Opening them with force will rarely work. Gradually, one earns the keys thru life experience, subconscious will, and sequences of events.

Understanding. Once you understand all thats around you- why the wind blows, why waves roll, why trees grow, humans fight…just about everything down to the essentials of the universe- rudimentary chemistry and physics.

When there are no more questions to be asked. When you are able to see things from all perspectives, your preferred last. When you realize how ultimately all things are to some degree

The door will open. This is enlightenment in its most basic of basic explanations.

Be wary, though!
The reality of the eventual revelation is enough to break the most resolute of men. The outcome is both hopeless and nihilistic AND meanful and joyful beyond measure

And yes i just ripped random image from google

sounds like the redpill

where do they say that?
I've watched a bit of their stuff myself and I do not recall any such statement. I do remember many statements about gravitational forces being supplemented by electrostatic and magnetic attractions did away with the need for dark matter as an explanation for galactic formations and configurations.

You're about 2000 years late to start a religion

He plagiarised everything and the (((Nobel))) committee awarded him just like they did (((Israel Klein))) for Slav discovering insulin.

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein

In a way, yes. It is -the- redpill. Once one has opened this door, you will be able to identify others who have done the same very quickly.

I have successfully taught this ideology to two people. Again, what I wrote was just a taste as it took many many hours and lectures for the two who I helped cross.

It always boils downs to my ability to accurately express myself vs their ability and will to understand.

One has to already be on the path in some ways. But once it clicks, either eith yourself or others, it always is beautiful to watch as all the connections are made.

The truth, the door, is the answer to all questions. And they all link together in a sudden furious roil

He look, it's an idiot pretending to be smart, by belittling other people and caliling then retards.

Time Pill

(((They))) redefined time, specifically the second, to make kikeinsteins math true, only atomic clocks keep relativity time. Time used to be gods thing with the rising sun and seasons and ages. It still is if we turn off these (((connections)))

Don't embarrass yourself. You're making all of Holla Forums look bad when you spout your bullshit. You can still make a bridge between the atomic clock and your "divine" time, and that bridge is called relativity.

Let me guess, you're a christfag right?

OP, physics is based on logic & reality that is why it will always be "redpilled" however that doesnt mean you can create a thread.

not politics

redundant to say it's redpilled

are you the Holla Forums physics autist?

So you can all name the kike, but you still follow his (((physics))). The first step to knowing real science is when you realise that we are living inside the stationary earth and universe as the kikes are pushing it doesn't exist. All official science is corrupted by kikes.

Assault on the Male

Global sperm counts dropping.

The Why? is explained by
Science

Mah nigga

wtf are you rambling about? SI time and observational day time are two separate things.

As in gay for Jesus, no. I like pussy.

yes this is what is commonly referred to as "the truth"

how can i know the truth?

Why are you few so obsessed with time? Actually, most pseudo intelligent retards are.

Time is a human concept, created by humans to help humans with human shit. Thats the entire breadth of it, and any further speculation is absolutely pointless and will never help any of you achieve anything.

Just about all we knew so far about physics, including time, was put to rest by quantum mechanics and theory.

Stop obsessing over bullshit. Take tools like such for face value.

So you're butthurt because you lost an argument to someone you perceive as stupid?

Well, the first truth is that sage does not work here. Lol

Really though, I explained it well enough id say. The path is wildly different for everyone, but the beginning and end is the same.

Like I said, the most important thing is to answer all your questions about the world around you. Try not take a biased approach on anything subjective.

Learn Socratically. Ask why for all you can. Use fucking wikipedia and google as soon as you question something.

The further you get, the clearer it will become. Theres not much more I can write here to help

wtf are you talking about

inb4 thermite recipe

it's the first thing they talk about, otherwise they wouldn't be bitching about Einstein's kick ass theory purposefully b8ing

Space curves due to gravity, but the electric universe proposes that things are attracted by the EM force

Yet you believe in relativity? Fuck off

Absolutely, because there are equations that describe ACCURATELY how time and space dilates.

Trump is Holla Forums as fuck. It's the constant floods from 4chan and shitty MODs that ruined it.

not it's not

To say it's accurate, you would have to have empirical proof of time and space dilating. You have no such thing.

There are equations that describe how Tesla's counter-space works so what's your point?

Also, daily reminder that physfags and chemfags are the worst mouth breathing scum on the planet; spoiler; the Germans didn't believe in materialism, and neither did every single fucking person before them.
The religion of Einstein is pure magic based upon abstractions, quantum physics even moreso.

You've all been caught with your thumbs up your arses.

Trump is the first step in the right direction and is our best chance of rolling the tide back, but is no means explicitly WN or NatSoc.

Tell us more about relativity OP. Name two experiments confirming it. Oh, bonus points if they don't involve massless particles itself. Fuck off you LARPer, you don't know first shit about physics or science.

filtered… not really, why so mad though, is keeping the world so fixed in (((their))) time that important?

yes shlomo, all our goyish observations are proven wrong with (((your))) theories.

checked

I like the Aether theories of gravity, density and velocity effecting atomic time measuring processes.

why the fuck are sci-threads and space elevator tier threads shilled to fuck?

I mean if you're really so upset about science shit on a politics board why not allow a containment thread? Or better yet, if it bothers you, go fuck yourself and go somewhere else

heh hope this wave of retards subsides post trump win

no there are not

People like you in the western world reminds me of the muslimfags that turned Islam, the spearhead of human civilization, into the shit that is now

NOTHING meaningful has been written in arabic in the last 500 years.

fuck off burger, you don't know a fucking thing about us. You're the same sort of faggot that think Hitler's Germany had anything to do with race.

pick one

no one is talking about about evolution you fucking subhuman anglo

1) GPS
2) observable universe vs universe age

You mean turned the middle east to shit?

Both of these are light (info transmission through waves, actually) and light doppler effect respectively. They are also not experiments, but observations for which formulas were developed and perfected. These are not experiments confirming GR, only that formulas work as intended in doppler effect for light.

Filtered.

Just for shits n giggles, ill reply once more. Ill start by saying your quest for knowledge is commendable. Fine.

I just feel like, well… What is your end goal? And how will it actually benefit you or others? Say you stumble upon some logical deep info concerning it. Then what?

Like I said, IMO time is nothing but a human concept. Other living creatures dont give much of a shit about time.

Dont you just think itd be better to focus on more tangible or important things?

You dont have to be a kike to think what you guys are going on about is useless.

wellcome to the real reality

Hi Schlomo. Reported and filtered

I was talking 7th century to 11th century, what the fuck are you talking about?

Is there a non-real one?

Either way, some scientology funded ones are good, like the one about DSM.

anglos are pretty subhuman fam

Stephen Crothers Destroys the Quackademic "Black Hole" & Relativity

basically, yeah

That's the TOR id, you turbonerd.

Hawking is a fraud.

milesmathis.com/hawk3.pdf

What the fuck is this thread

How about seeing the video first and then asking stupid questions?
But warning. It is for 140+ only.

kek'd

this is the most retarded nonsense i've yet seen on Holla Forums.

can't you faggots stay on /fringe/ where you belong?

you mean "science" thread

Jewish physics leave.

The "Alien" in 'Symbols of an Alien Sky' means foreign rather than extra-terrestrial. As in you wouldn't have recognized the sky.

I laughed, out loud.

He doesn't even talk about aliens, it's about planetary formations and shit.

Get BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=Q185InpONK4

sjcrothers.plasmaresources.com/index.html

Objectively proven through scientific experiment. Drown yourself.

this

I prefer jewish physics over aryan pseudoscience

Try reading some Hannes-Alfven and tell me there's no equations regarding plasma cosmology.

No, he's wrong because he's a liar, a plagiarist, and a fucking Jew.

Read: 2,000 pages debunking your Jew science man.

archive.org/details/TheManufactureAndSaleOfSaintEinstein-ThePropagandaOfSupremacy

Source?

And how is this determined?

A cuckold who spend $200,000 on a (((theoretical physics))) degree and couldn't even build a foxhole radio if you asked him to.

Try to think for yourself.

No relativity and gravity require blackholes and other untestable bullshit for them to make sense.

Not to sound like dysnomia, but you sound like a fucking retard/white nationalist

Dark holes are what comes FROM the equation. No one thought "hurr durr durr black holes, crap I need to invent gravity or relativity"

"Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality." (Nikola Tesla)

Let me know when "dark matter" and "dark energy" studies about "black holes" give any sort of breakthrough or advance in useful technology that benefits man.

Pic related brings it back to Holla Forums

Well this thread went to shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=TttHkDRuyZw
Thoughts?
Thoughts?
youtube.com/watch?v=qTY144aVy3I

Nigger show me when you can prove some pseudo-science that denouncing almost everything we've ever learned about the universe.

You're gonna need some pretty substantial proof. I don't see it.

ATM you're under attack by professionals although, low-skill/low-iq ones but paid nonetheless. Ever stopped to think just how much shitposting do you think $8M+ CTR PAC funding will buy? These humorous attempts at D&C won't stop till after Shillary loses the GE, as the funding supply for these libshits won't stop flowing until then.

Enjoy the ride and relish the salt explosion as never seen before when Trump wins.

OK then.
ptep-online.com/index_files/2008/PP-12-18.PDF

Sorry user, but I am not denouncing everything we have ever learned about the universe. Just one huge coverup/fuckup. This is the "black hole" the "dark matter/energy".

Just look at the kike that subverted electromagnetism in exchange for gravity.

odec.ca/projects/2007/joch7c2/Karl_Schwarzschild.html

Backup any of these claims?

"… there must be a singularity of infinite density, within the black hole."
[Hawking, S. W., The Theory of Everything, The Origin and Fate of the Universe, New Millennium Press, Beverly Hills, CA, (2002)]

"Black holes, the most remarkable consequences of Einstein’s theory, are not just theoretical constructs. There are huge numbers of them in our Galaxy and in every other galaxy, each being the remnant of a star and weighing several times as much as the Sun. There are much larger ones, too, in the centers of galaxies. Near our own galactic center, stars are orbiting ten times faster than their normal speeds within a galaxy. "
[Martin Rees, Our Cosmic Habitat (2001)]

Surely, the standard gravitational model is incorrect then…

Oh wait, gods chosen tell us no…

You're gonna need some pretty substantial proof. I don't see it.

Nigger show me where this 96% of of the required mass is and maybe I'll believe you're pseudo-science standard model.

Eric Dollard - History and Theory of Electricity

I noticed the increase in old, worn out bait threads. It's like they've got a list of issues to shitpost about that they email out to the shill brigade at orientation.

oh, you mean the con artist?

no, I watched it and it pissed me off how one man con the fuck out of people that believed in me. Maybe I'm still just a kid psychologically, but one of the worst things you can do to another man is BETRAYAL.

You watched 4 hours of footage in less than 5 minutes? Wow Einstein was right, it really is relative.

The great thing about science is it always BTFO of liberals and their bullshit, even though they are always the ones to be like "but muh science"

They are too retarded to read what the white papers actually say.

skimming through it at x2 speed, so far he's anita sarkeesian 0.1

Wow I never thought of it that way guys it's just like gamer gate at last I truly see.

yea, total hero… some good looking guy practically sold his home for that jackass!

I barely got a home after 15 years in this country, no debts, and over 70K in the bank… I can only imagine the sacrifice that would be to a person, and worse to see it used frivolously

I can't believe someone is dropping the Time Pill here. Praise be to KEK

shutup Jew, get in the fucking oven. Let me guess you don't realize Theoretical Physics is just that a Theory. We don't know or completely understand nature. Especially for the Quantum Level i.e incredibly small things below the subatomic size electron/nucleus.

you belong in the oven as well jew.

I prefer science determining actual truth via the scientific method vs jewish theories being passed off as truth/science.
ovens ready!

Take the time Pill if you dare
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time-invariant_system

Once you realize Time is not linear you may have a difficult time accepting that and then understanding how locality does not exist at the quantum level.

The real time pill is that time isn't linear. It's not a straight line at all. I've done extensive research on this subject, past, present, and future all coexist, and are all flexible and reactionary to an event.

sauce

Dollard is in the Nevada desert using the funds for exactly for what he asked them for, rebuilding the advanced seismic warning system (embed related). He didn't take the money and disappear, everyone knows where he is and he does live calls once a month on the internet. You outsourced your judgement to Aether Force without knowing any of the facts. Eric Dollard was homeless, Muhammad (aka tech zombie) befriended him and then started abusing him and stealing from him. Aaron Murakami essentially saved Eric from those guys and 'Shredded Messiah' is the resulting smear campaign in an attempt to destroy Dollard and Murakami's future business activity.

If you had spent more than a couple minutes investigating this you'd have known this, but instead you outsourced your judgement on Dollard to some shitskin named Muhammad just like you outsource your judgement on physics to some kike named Albert.

You're right about one thing though, you are a child mentally.

I don't get why people focus on Tesla so much, the man didn't honestly do that much.

He made the first three phase brushless AC motor, yes. Ferraris made the first brushless AC motor.
It was built a decade after the first commercial plants. Notably it was the largest. Hell, Tesla's motor wasn't even in the first commercial AC plant, nor in the first three phase plant.
By the time of AC getting rolling, Edison had already been forced out of General Electric, who built the first AC plant in America and the transmission system for Niagara. The war of currents was a media farce.

I never said Aether Force wasn't a shill/dishonest

I bet you believe evolution and the big bang and think that both are "scientific" don't you?

Amirite?

Western propaganda anime about the discovery and application of electricity is airing right now, by the way.

Looks fun and innocent and perhaps a bit educational.

The ultimate redpill: Hard Determinism

Come at me faggots you were already predestined to meet me here and agree or argue or perhaps just play devils advocate.

Oh, it's all of those things. I really enjoy it and look forward to it every week.
After the ED, there's a "Science lesson" segment where they teach a bit of science with recorded live-action experiments to back it up. Really neat for kids and those of us who don't know enough about science.
In the first episode, William Gilbert is working on why a compass points north. The main girl who traveled back in time says, "Oh that? Everyone knows that."
Gilbert asks excitedly, "Oh, everyone knows that in the future? Tell me. Why does it?"
Main girl can't answer, and we get some science lessons as he tries to figure it out.
Good stuff. It's also a bit silly and fun at times.

new kurz vid
youtube.com/watch?v=RLykC1VN7NY

also, rip >>>/sci/

I can tell from the first minute that this looks like it will be full of good advice.

WAO World rarely does things, but usually the things they do are historic/educational propaganda, probably funded by the government.
myanimelist.net/anime/producer/318/WAO_World

I love little details like this.

I don't get it.

It's 400 years ago and the matter of dress that is a school uniform appears provocative to her.

That was great.

Yeah, those equations look correct, but that's still a red herring. How do you actually explain shit falling down with an acceleration of approximately 10m/s^2 using electromagnetism?

Could you argue it's based on the magnetic field of the body?
I'm thinking not since there are planets with no electromagnetic field that still have gravitational pull.

Neo-Darwinism has no credible evidence apart from microbes and very small organisms (termites or smaller). Virus' evolve for example, but mice don't.

The 'Big Bang' (ie, the singularity origin of the universe) is evidenced abundantly.

So yea, the first ('evolution') is highly unlikely. The second ('Big Bang') is undeniable at this point.

Hi Holla Forums, I'm one of the furfags studying microbiology so that I can engineer furries into reality so that I can have sex with them

Any side quests you'd like me to accomplish along the way?

You must focus the entirely of you're efforts onto genetically-engineered catgirls for domestic ownership first user. We only have a short window of time to get the legislation needed through Congress, and catgrills will be wildly popular. The People's Choice™, in fact.

WTF is redpilled physics? There's only real physics and ayylmao bullshit.

Okay, electric universe fags and other anons, I'm joining the military, and I need to choose my career. I scored high enough on the asvab to get any job I want. If I want to learn the most about electricity, should I choose RF transmissions or Ground Radar? I know nothing of either.
usmilitary.about.com/od/airforceenlistedjobs/a/3d1x3.htm
usmilitary.about.com/od/airforceenlistedjobs/a/3d1x5.htm

genetically modify Asian women to be neo aryan and mass produce them

14 asian elves for every aryan man!

:^)

This seems like the right place to ask. I really like science books that aren't quite textbooks, but not quite pop science either. I like books that are fairly broad, but narrows down each subject that it comes across. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Can you elaborate on this?

science is jewish just wave wands in the air while speaking magic words and worshiping phalli
t. Julius Evola

Funny how much ass has been kicked with wand-waving here lately…
Why, it's almost like you're scared of something and trying to discourage people from doing it…

Not to mention Hitler was highly esoteric

Relativity is inherently unempirical. The central premise is necessitates that you can't actually detect it. Measure something? Its everything but the light changing, goy!

Protip: special relativity is nothing more than an observational trick. Because light is the fastest thing we are able to make a measurement with, you can only measure the average velocity that includes the return path to the observer. Light traveling forward at c+v must make a return trip in the observer's frame at c-v, and so you detect the average velocity of ((c+v) + (c-v))/2 = c no matter what. It is an observational limit and nothing more.

Lad thinks retrocausality happens, then links a page on time invariant systems. He clearly doesn't understand what he's reading, for fucks sake you pressing on your keyboard to make a character appear on screen is a time invariant system.

Quantum physics does breach locality, but it's still limited by the no-communication theorem so not much comes from it. Pretty much shit doesn't need to "touch" to interact, but it needs incredibly specific conditions, and it can't be determined from background randomness without some classical information from the partner. No FTL communication.

Shills, retards, shitposters. The usual.

Imagine you have two coins . If you ask if the first is heads, the answer is always yes. If you ask if the second is heads, the answer is always yes. If you ask if the coins are both correlated, (that is, show the same face), the answer is always NO. How can this be?
We can either assume that observing one coin influences the other (non-locality), or we can model the situation with a probability distribution:
T- H = 50%
H -T = 50%
H - H = -50%
T- T = 50%

As you can see, the probability that the first is tails is 100%, the probability that the second is tails is 100%, the probability that they both are correlated sums up to 0% . The problem with said probability distribution is that it involves negative probabilities, ie its NOT REAL .
But the same shit happens in quantum mechanics (bell inequality) .

You can't. You can only do one of the three operations: looking at 1, looking at 2, looking at their correlation . Doing more is like measuring both the position and the momentum of a particle. Prevented by the uncertainty principle. Quantum weirdness is here to stay . Honestly I try not to think about it these days…

KEK

OP is banned from his own thread

This is his theme song.

Information theorists are obsessed with the idea that everything is information.

Matter physicists are obsessed with everything being particles.

Energy physicists believe everything is energy interactions and particles don't actually exist.

Just because some people are clever doesn't mean they are right about their ideas. Science shows us time and time again, if you don't have an experiment to back up what you're saying, there's a good chance you are full of shit and wrong. More-so even with a great theory and experiment that proves it, a better explanation will eventually come along.

As I'm getting older now, I'm convinced that people in general would prefer to believe a lie than be told the truth. This is no different in the arena of science, which is controlled by bureaucracy, publish or perish, a broken peer review system, and the desire to keep the status quo rather than to push the boundaries too far. Partly because the system is afraid of new and destructive weapons which would lead to another escalation and armament race like the 50s and 60s. Partly because human beings only need so much to be satisfied.

You don't need teleportation, time travel, FTL, immortality. A Snickers bar a cold glass of Coke, a gentle blowjob and a new car smell is enough to bond you into slavery. For those which are unsatisfied with the materialistic pleasures of life there are various religions and mysteries to unravel, all conspiracies with no factual evidence behind them, just wishful thinking and confirmation bias.

Distractions are important, if you raise a child you know intuitively that they will never be satisfied and must be constantly distracted or entertained. Endless inquisition leads to conflict, tension, stress, anger. Endless distractions lead to obeisance, apathy, sullen boredom and eventually silence.

There are questions you might not like the answers to, so as a rule of thumb it's always better not to ask. This is the current accepted wisdom of our species, we refer to specialists in particular fields who refer to accepted practices and standards which are set and regulated by mythical figures in their disciplines, revolutionary thinkers from a revolutionary time. There are no more revolutions now, only sustainable growth, bringing up the third or developing world to our modern standards, and finding a balance between the natural world and the technological marvels that enrich our lives and give us so much freedom. Eg. The same type of stagnant religious mysticism that held nomadic humans in the primitive stone age/bronze age until contact with white explorers.

Our 'white explorers' will eventually be an alien species, which will probably wipe most of us out, and keep the rest of us on reservations. This is likely to happen thousands of years from now, long after the human race stopped growing and merely found a technologically driven ecological balance with their planet.

Go for radio, find out what the Navy wanted with Marconi's Bolinas station, what the Alexanderson antenna was, and how submarines/far away ships got radio before satellites/when the moon was not available.

Torrent of this (with seeds) anywhere?

I think you belong on tumblr friendo

This place just isn't your speed

Someone got that ecosystem documentary that focused on leaderless hippie communes? I can't remember what it's called but I want to watch it again.

Why do leftists always say

"nut" "crank" "quack"

Is it some yiddish tradition?

It's in response to "muh Einstein", a deified Jew who created nothing.

We could just as easily be saying "Muh Heaviside", or "muh Marconi" or "muh Edison". Since these were White men who actually had a foundation in physical reality and built things with it.

Absolutely nothing has been created off of Einsteins theories.

GPS is simply heralded as proof of concept for some weird reason.

nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=1_37&filter=0&term=time travel shoujo
I can't vouch for these but my guess that is HorribleSubs is probably not any better than it was 4 years ago.

Attacking individual points is wasteful when you can just attack character and discredit everything that person has to say, ever.

Theory is a general term scientists use to signify any of a collection of things they've associated with their narratives re the material world.

Equations can be a part of a theory.

The absence of an alternative is irrelevant to the truth or falsity of an idea.

Oh I agree, Lorentz and Poincare deserve far more credit than they are given.

GPS is regarded as proof due to the location finding relying on extremely precise timing. The issue is the clocks on the satellite run slower due to the velocity they are travelling at. Enough to cause errors on the order of km without compensation.

Not really, actually. GPS receivers only care about the timestamp difference, so they are agnostic to any potential clock shift that the satellites are uniformly experiencing.

It is also interesting to note that GPS coverage tends to follow cell phone coverage when you look at it in detail, as opposed to the expected blanket coverage that you would get from orbital signals.

forgot pics of coverage

Found the special ed kid. Why don't you go back to cuck/pol/?

How depressing. I have faith though. Life has always continued to evolve. We don't need half the stuff we have today to lead satisfactory lies.
In the end, new pioneers will emerge. Ones not satisfied with the status quo. It is inevitable.

Also: Weak space escalator thread. 2/10.

That's because most "GPS" systems, such as cellphones, don't actually go through satellites. The cheapo ones just piggyback ontop of wireless carriers. It's called AGPS.

A true GPS receiver works pretty much anywhere, but it might be more accurate in certain areas (such as in North America) due to the satellite orbits.

anyone who goes camping or anything like that knows this. My GPS (garmin) worked deep into the cascade mountains. The towns around there dont even have cellphone service.

Everyones cellphone had been dead for days, while my GPS was still connecting and could detect me within 15ft of my car.

cellphone GPS is only good for someone driving short distances and within a city. using it will drain the battery quickly, and it will never be as accurate. though some of them have more updated maps and traffic info, but all of that is useless if you cant connect.

yep. they like science because they can appeal to authority. "a scientist said this and you disagree, are YOU a scientist?" "did you read what he actually found? another scientist also said the opposite" "that guys a fringe scientist, probably a christian white male"

ive had this conversation so many times. especially about global warming.

"so you expect me to believe that greenhouse gasses, primarily CO2, which is heavier than air, rise up into our atmosphere and form a layer of gasses that traps in sunlight, and this causes the temperature to fall sometimes… and rise sometimes at varying rates? how does trapping in sunlight and heat cause cold?."

"youre not a scientist user…"

Can anyone recommend anything on Dark Matter/Dark Energy, or what the Universe is expanding into?

It also reflects heat before it gets in too, venus is C02 atmosphere on steroids, its surface temperature is insanely hot.
As for C02 weight, it's still lighter than quite a few gases. That doesn't matter anyway, oxegen is also lighter, yet it doesn't fly out of our reach, wind stirs it up. CO2 is just less effective at reaching higher altitudes than gases like CO, which is why you hear them going off on how it's a worse greenhouse gas.
Personally I'm all for cutting unsustainable fossil fuels and using alternative and sustainable energy, so it doesn't really matter much to me whether they're artificially driving up scarcity or lying to the general public about that.

I was leaning towards radar, but those dubs are hard to reject.
If you think it would help me understand and experiment with electricity more, I'll do it. I want to science, and understand and work with all this Tesla and Steinmetz stuff.

No harm in bumping my question I suppose.

nice.

Electric universe FTW.

Can't tell if stupid or shilling. Of course that map is the same as cell coverage, it's for a vehicle tracking beacon that relays its' location back through a cellular network, of course it has the same coverage…

dynatrackgps.com/how-it-works.html

Flat-earthers btfo again.

tesla is white

All the people behind electrification were white or jews anyways.

I will share this channel. It is high quality, but not popsci, hence doesn't have many views.

youtube.com/user/SeriousScience/videos

Interviews with lecturers, researchers and technicians in a variety of interesting fields.

Checked

Aliens likely do exist, but they're not the "flying saucer" types with grey bodies and big bald heads that you see in sci-fi a lot. An alien planet with life would probably be what Earth was like back in the Dinosaur-era.

LURK THE FUCK MOAR

Sage negated.

I'm not saging because I don't like the thread, my man. I'm saging because my posts are irrelevant to the topic. That's what sage was intended to be used for, it comes from 2ch.
It's an abbreviation of the Japanese word "下げる" (sageru, pronounced "sah-jay-ru") which can be loosely translated to "to keep low".

Cool beans.

I'm bumping to put slide threads in their place.

Bump for science.

While he was opposed to QM generally his explanation of the photoelectric effect (which was original, and what he got the nobel for) was one of the first steps towards QM.

Muon lifetimes being affected by time dilation.

Particle accelerators and the Energy vs Velocity graphs of protons/electrons.

It's pronounced sageru. Sa-ge-ru.
If you've been pronouncing it like it was some wise man, you've been pronouncing it wrong all this time.
Japanese is phonetic.
下(is kanji for さ in this case)-sa
げ-ge
る-ru
If it were pronounced sa-jay-ru, it would be spelt like this:
さじぇる or 下じぇる if you want to use the kanji.
Furthermore, that's just if you were using hiragana. In this case, since it's a made-up word I'm spelling, I'd be using katakana, which is a different set of phonetic characters:
サジェル
But in order to pronounce it like the English word, "sage" with "ru" tacked on the end, you'd actually write it like this:
せーじる in hiragana, which would never happen
セージル In katakana.
セージ would be how a Japanese would learn to pronounce the English word "sage". This is read as "seeji".

By the way, the "ee" in "seeji" wouldn't be pronounced like the English "peeve". It would be like an elongated "eh" sound.
So think "sehhji".
Every "e" you see in Japanese words are pronounced like this. If you have two vowels together, it elongates that sound.

dropped.

The man is Holla Forums as fuck. He even goes as far as living out of his car to stay off the radar.
Also this
There's a limit to what one can do on fringe-level internet money and autismbux, but the man is damn well doing what he can. These things are ridiculously expensive because nobody makes the materials anymore.

SCIENCE BUMP !

I have a Bachelor's in Chemistry, doing my PhD. What're we talking around here?

Mostly Electric Universe and BTFOing Kikestein believers at this point.
What can you tell us about Chemistry that's relatively unknown? Do drugs work differently on different races, for example?

wew

Don't worry. OP was banned for being a jew trying to peddle his /fringe/ jew science.
This is now an Aryan Electricity tread.

We got to Faraday in the newest episode.
Check out how the electricity is presented as surrounding the wire, and not traveling inside it, like Dollard says is actually the case.
Also, I just noticed the villains are seen surrounding Edison in the OP.
This might actually turn out to be a redpilled show. It's already innocent Western propaganda.
I hope we get a S2 with Tesla.

It's a nice show to sit back and watch.

Speaking of electricity

youtube.com/user/ThunderboltsProject/videos

Ah, a nihilist.

I'm glad it brings you some comfort to call this a "Philosophy" or a form of "Enlightenment"

But nothing is still nothing, man.

nihilism lacks optimism

So, you're not optimistic?