Syrian 'refugees' in the UK

express.co.uk/news/uk/695066/Police-arrest-900-Syrians-in-England-and-Wales-for-rape-death-threats-and-child-abuse

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/B149y
international.gc.ca/development-developpement/humanitarian_response-situations_crises/syria-syrie.aspx?lang=eng
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This just goes to show that the UK needs to loosen their racial and religious profiling
t. BBC

How are brits not rioting in the streets

b-but the brexit was a good thing

Police state and distance from the incident

archive
archive.is/B149y

Can someone post the picture where a cunt says something like "I'm not going to vote this referendum stuff is too complicated" and then "what have you done, you old people ruined the UK" on twitter. It's a screenshot of a tweet. I'll post rare OC as a thanks.

Certainly is a scheme. In normal circumstances, the Syrian war would be well and truly over by 2020. Remember, it began in 2011. Even Canada is accepting fewer refugees, and has many times the land mass.

international.gc.ca/development-developpement/humanitarian_response-situations_crises/syria-syrie.aspx?lang=eng
Not true lad Canada is accepting more

I don't think you understand. Everything good which has happened since the referendum is due to Brexit. Anything bad is due to the EU. So this is the EU's fault.

None in my county, non in my south west, probably up north or London. London is a hell hole anyway. If they were in my area I'd run riot. But… it's proximity isn't it? David Cameron planned to bring in 4,000 a year, for 5 years, which is where they get the figure 20,000

Anglos need a soldiers of odin

That's 56.25% of them

math be raycis yo

Remember the quota was 4000, or 20k over 5 years, but only 1602 entered so far. That's 56% you nigger

GASP
SHOCK
OMG

Wow, British police are so racist. Smh tbh fam.
BLACK LIVES MATTER! SO DO BROWN LIVES! Just not white nazi evil racist shitlord ones.

How can we get the police to pay for this disgusting racial profiling?

Yes, goyim, remember that these are Syrians. We need to bomb the evil Assad's country to dust!

OY VEY! DON'T HATE INVADING MOSLEMS YOU FILTHY GOY! BASED ASSAD IS OUR GREATEST ALLY ALONG WITH THE RELIGION OF PEACE

fuck you you fucking kike. this article isn't the lugenpresse trying to drum up support for attacking Russia or Assad like they are in so many other places. this is about sandniggers having no place in the West because they are savages

REGARDLESS OF WHAT HAPPENS IN MUDSLIME LAND THEY DO NOT BELONG HERE

It's what the people want.
The women love it. While their husbands are at work to support her lifestyle, she is with her friends knitting hats for the invsders, with wool he paid for.

This is the real treason. Likes aren't treasonous because they aren't betraying their own people, they are just enemies.

I…

What?

Fuck off with Qatar's propaganda channel

DAZ RAYCIS KAFFIR, DELETE THIS, IS VERY OFFENSE!!!!!

Raping little girls is a human right in britbongistan

nice resolution there

Here

You can't make this shit up.
It literally is.

Britcuckistan YES!

STOP THIS