Why are you afraid of girls, user? What was the triggering event that made it happen for you? Tell me your secrets!

Why are you afraid of girls, user? What was the triggering event that made it happen for you? Tell me your secrets!

I held my nose when I came out of my mom's vagina. That's when I knew that pussy wasn't for me.

It's not just a single event, more just like every time I interact with a woman it's cancer.

They do stinky farts and cry a lot

I'm not a very good looking guy and I don't know how to talk to girls, the few times I did I was shot down

This is nature telling you not to reproduce

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff…oh yes my dear….sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff….quite pungent indeed…is that….dare I say….sssssssnniff…eggs I smell?……sniff sniff….hmmm…yes…quite so my darling….sniff….quite pungent eggs yes very much so …..ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff….ah yes…and also….a hint of….sniff….cheese…..quite wet my dear….sniff…but of yes…this will do nicely….sniff…..please my dear….another if you please….nice a big now….

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes…very good!….very sloppy and wet my dear….hmmmmm…is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?…hmmmm…..let me…..let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling…….hmmmmm….hmm..yes….that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear….ah yes….let me guess…curry for dinner?….oh quite right I am….aren't I?….ok….time for sniff…..sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff…..hmmm…hhhmmmmm I see…yes….yes indeed as well curry……hmmm….that fragrance is quite noticeable….yes…..onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?…..hmmmmm….yes quite…..

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Who needs women when you have

THE GAY COMMUNITY

this needs to stop

Who needs women when you have traps?

im socially manipulative and outgoing. females are an easy game. better to go for higher level social engineering.

gayj wannabes not making any new gc images, sad that the second best local meme to this borderline worthless jam factory has been degenerated to nothing more than copypaster memery. the fact that brownpill esque meems straight outta 4chan and reddit are very prevelent.

If you want a new one make one yourself you lazy fucking cunt. I download and share OC that I like, that doesn't mean I want to make it. I make my own OC and post it and hope others share it too, but that doesn't mean I have to take their OC and make some of it for cunts like you.

Go back to 4chanreddit.

too many rights

Low self-image and feelings of extreme unworth

I was fine honestly up until high school. In middle school I could easily talk to girls and had lots of "girl" friends and we would hang out. I didn't give a fuck and actually had a few tell me they liked me and made a girl confess that she wanted to jerk me off (granted, I lied to all the girls and told everyone I had a long penis. in middle school the girls didn't know anyway as they were all virgins) but she didn't because she had a boyfriend at the time. I would have forced her to jerk me off but her bf was a good friend of mine and I'm a sucky pathetic beta that is nice to people. They both lost their v-cards to each other a few weeks later. I moped around for weeks thinking

Then in high school I just realized a lot of the guys and girls at school weren't virgins anymore and dating new people every week and I just became paranoid and fixated on getting pussy. Which, ironically, led me to close up to all females as I couldn't speak to them anymore because my whole angle was, "What do I say so I can fuck this girl?"

After a ton of TRYING to talk to girls in my Freshman year I just realized keeping up a conversation and seducing girls wasn't for me. I dabbled in Sophmore year trying to still get laid but by Junior year of HS I definitely didn't have any friends and no chance of getting anybody to date me. So after that I basically became a mute

Then, as you get older, there is no places to talk to people like the kind of atmosphere school was and you kind of lose the ability to bullshit around others.

I wasn't social in high school. Which led me to not being social in college. Which led me to not being social at work. Which led me to where I am today: A 30yo KV still living with my Mother

I used to be pretty good with girls around the age of 16 but was always a social outcast. After I left school I kind of lost confidence in myself and haven't been able to build up a repour with girls since then although I have particularly tried tbh. Still a virgin, only ever had one kiss it felt pretty good though. 7.5/10 for over all experience but at least I had that experience, no friends, not sure what I should do with my life.

I don't even care about girls at this point in time. I just want some decent friends, a simple and stressless job and probably a few more life skills.

Can't help thinking that things would of been better back in the good old days. Would probably still have been a social reject in one way or another but at least there would of been community spirit. Would be easier to find a wife too.

DID I SAY YOU COULD SPEAK, BITCH?
GET ON YOUR FUCKING KNEES AND CLEAN MY COCK WITH YOUR TONGUE

I'm not afraid of girls, I just aged out.

Maybe your dick wouldn't be dirty if you got it out of your husbands asshole

i used to have to clean locker rooms as part of my job. they dont clean up after themselves, leave armpit/crotch hair all over the sinks and floors. they fucking hover over toilets and spray piss everywhere, and smear period blood all over the fucking place. on top of that they decide that they have the right to judge others when toddlers keep themselves cleaner. this is without going into the crazy ass brainwashing that fucks them up from childhood. also my mother is fat, illogical and vindictive.
some girls are pretty cool though, its just rare.

my brother?

Well, without giving away too info, I was injured in an accident at 14 and incapacitated. I went from masturbating 2 times a day to zero. After 2 weeks, I was frustrated and took it out on my parents. My mom and dad knew what was up and talked about my mom "helping" me masturbate. The approached me one afternoon and when my mom said, I know you are frustrated and why you are frustrated would you like some help masturbating. Blood was rushing in my ears and I said yes but I really didn't know if she meant what I thought she meant. I was excited and confused. She said that she would take care of me when I went to bed. Hours away.

I know this is datamining.

My mom was a narcicistic psychopath. I dont need to go into more detail than that. All the psychological and mental and sexual and physcial abuse.

Then afterward every girl ive ever known treating me like a wounded animal and swarmng down on me for fresh meat and easy blood didnt help either. Women are savage creatures and they dont ever love you, theyre just there to attract a good provider for their baby making. thats it.

Most women talk to me just fine but I am too autistic to keep the conversation going. Oh well, can't blame anyone but me

Sounds neat