When will Holla Forums admit that this film is just Reddit: The Movie?

When will Holla Forums admit that this film is just Reddit: The Movie?
Fuck this movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/film/2015/oct/23/back-to-the-future-writer-bad-guy-biff-was-based-on-donald-trump
youtube.com/watch?v=tHREQkvCoMI
mobile.twitter.com/radicalbytes/status/656954199213666304
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

theguardian.com/film/2015/oct/23/back-to-the-future-writer-bad-guy-biff-was-based-on-donald-trump

add
to the list

Some finland level contrarian here

You seem to be an expert on what reddit likes.
go back

The only Reddit here is you for liking this Nu-male holy film

Where does Kirk Cameron fit in?

see

youtube.com/watch?v=tHREQkvCoMI

Not to rain on everyone’s #BackToFutureDay parade but let’s not forget about that SUPER racist “The Libyans!” bit.
mobile.twitter.com/radicalbytes/status/656954199213666304

Good old fun adventure-movies.

Reddit can fuck off, they came after Back to the Future.

Maybe I like it because I grew up in the 80's?

You can like anything and not be reddit about it.

Being reddit about it is adopting it as your identity, and nerd signaling it by owning half of thinkgeek.com, and acting like its more than just a fun 80s comedy of many.

back to /r/movies

back to 127.0.0.1

so I belong to Reddit because I was born in 1980?

Reddit to the core.

>>>/suicide/

Did you even watch the fucking movie? George only got Lorraine to fall for him by manning up and punching Biff. Then becomes self confident, successful, and rich.

It's nice you finally watched it OP

Coincidentally he only said that once Trump was becoming a serious contender for the R nominee. If he made that claim years ago up until early 2015 people would be shocked and would say that he's insulting the guy for no good reason.

Only the second and third movies were good. And every time I watch the second one I stop right after the newspaper changes to show Biff Jr. getting fucked in the newspaper.

I admit it right now. Saw the whole series once, like 10 or more years ago, and I still can't understand, what's the big deal about it. The car is nice though