Weapons stolen from U.S. base in germany

Firerams have been stolen from an elite U.S.army base near Stuttgart in germany
youtube.com/watch?v=VWqu64KdYZs
Looks like the ackbar's are arming themselves to kill germans.

Other urls found in this thread:

focus.de/regional/stuttgart/kriminalitaet-us-zeitung-waffen-von-us-basis-in-boeblingen-gestohlen_id_5778029.html
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article125904827/Groesster-Munitionsdiebstahl-seit-30-Jahren.html
archive.is/Ib3II
sushi-suzuki.com/sushilog/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Konstanz-Swiss-Border.png
jaymans.wordpress.com/american-nations-series/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Either that or they were handed out quietly.

"stolen"

this wouldn't happen if NATO would pull out of europe

(((stolen)))

Just like the weapons the US gave to ISIS were (((stolen))).

Let me be the first to congratulate OP on his pair of 8s. And let me also say that should US military firearms be used by Muslims against German people it will provide the long awaited catalyst for Germany to give America the boot, as America will no longer be able to claim they are policing or protecting Europeans. Germany will once more be it's own country. Thanks merchant! Your schemes will surely not backfire on you this time!

cool.

and what are you going to do when the ameritrans just say 'NO' and expand their military presence 'to prevent further terrorism and civil unrest'?

Hmm that's an odd term

Im guessing by weapons they mean explosives because everything else falls under firearms. >inb4 they got a mk19

Your dubs seem to imply it could be Americans sympathetic to the nationalist cause handing them out to their Deutschbruder.

That's a possibility, r-right?

I'll give you a hint: I'm one of the Americans. And there are a lot of German Americans who want Drumf to make America German again. I don't think Germany has to worry about too much interference. Donald Trump will agree to remove US military presence so long as Germans are ready and willing to hold their own against the Russians.

This will give Germany the political weapon it needs to shatter America's claim to be a hero, or to be justified in occupying German soil. Once the American people see and agree it will happen.

Yea, no. You're underestimating how hard the left is gripping the public opinion here. They would deliberately draw attention away from the gun discussion.

do you know how many agencies get jew funding for shit like that? they probably have limited dossiers on every single one of us and they would probably keep some goon to watch you and set you up if you worked in the armory at falkenberg or where-ever. the only way europoors are getting burger guns is the old fashioned IRA way of guys on fishing trawlers,etc.

Nope that will never happen. Germans don't have the courage to disobey their american masters.

(((America))) at it again

Pls be true. There aren't that many muzzles in the us military, I doubt there would be enough of them to conspire and carry out something like this.

this
the pogs in germany only care about muh dik and xbox

If they were handing weapons to nationalists, they would do to it to stage the final attack to justify the boot on the face of Europeans.

focus.de/regional/stuttgart/kriminalitaet-us-zeitung-waffen-von-us-basis-in-boeblingen-gestohlen_id_5778029.html

a couple of pistols, a machine gun (might be m16, since german lugenpresse knows even less about scary ak1945assaultweapons than the US press) and a shotgun.
pretty bad news if they are in the wrong hands.

its more likely it is mossad using some radicalized BLM guy to do it

Isn't infantry stationed in Germany too? Infantry is still overwhelmingly white and almost Holla Forums teir.

knock it off with the LARPing please, the american military is a fucking pile of shit tbh. the soldiers might be "bro-tier" but their officers are all wesley clark tier zionist shitbags and the apes just do the trigger pulling not the thinking.

you should be more concerned if they start stealing from ammo dumps

Shit like this has been going on all year too
Remember how the French military "lost" a bunch of weapons and explosives earlier this year as well?

from my time at the military i remember that there was a fixed number of 'vanishing' weapons and explosives per year that was basically seen as 'untraceable losses'
A friend of mine from a different company told me that some guys were busted after running a scheme that allowed them to steal guns piece by piece for about 2 years.
he said they might have stolen up to 40 guns and god knows how much ammo.

They stole more than 30k rounds of ammo from where I was stationed

t.Landser

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article125904827/Groesster-Munitionsdiebstahl-seit-30-Jahren.html
archive.is/Ib3II

Were they selling them on the black market or just stocking piling for ???

My impression is there are spic gangstas and i guess crips too in the military, maybe they would make connections with other vibrancy in Germany to sell it.

If it was the mudslimes that got the weapons the brainwashed faggots will think its a cry for help and that they were desperate. Even if the retards got shot they will think "the nazis did this"

They lost weapons from Stuttgart?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"LOST"

I've fucking delivered to Stuttgart a billion times, it is IMPOSSIBLE to "lose" weapons there.

That's where all the Tanks and shit get painted, so the security is off the charts, but the thing is that the government sends a disproportianate amount of niggers and muds over here (germany), so 75% of the companies are made of nigs, and there are at least 3-4 muslims per company.

I am not even fucking joking. There is no doubt in my mind that those weapons went straight to a "REFUGEE" camp.

On a side note lot's of shit gets stolen and every battalion out here is ridiculously retarded, we are notorious for stupid shit happening. I'm currently working with an infantry company from back in the states and they maybe have 4 blacks and like 2 mexicans.

Also, all the commanders and first sargeants are black/female/some other minority. Legit have not met a single White male commander. (Met a white first sargeant actually but only 1, the commander with him was a nig tho)

Exactly, and it just happens that the thieves were rapefugees.

So in the next days, there will be mass shootings and the outrage will be used not to send them back or stop the immigration, but to justify Jew-SA and IsraHell fucking shit up in the middle east.

Totally fucking backwards.

REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES!

Please tell me this was over a period of years, otherwise how the actual fuck.

btw how can they not know how many and what kind of weapons were stolen?

don't they have inventories?

(heil'd)

it was back in the early 90s. i don't really recall much details.

back then we mostly thought it was funny and fantasised about how much fun you could have innawoods with that much weapons

Oh noes. If the burgers pull out that means the Germans will have to throw money into their military. Money that would have gone to dem programs and gibs for their pet niggers and sandniggers.How can mother Merkel stand for that.
I honestly wish that we can blowing our fucking money on NATO and leave Europe to burn.

Who would have guessed

By increasing the age ppl have to work til before pension. Thats how.
Thats what they did already, 73 is the new age now.

You can't make steel without heat

God damn sickening.

Same around here (France).
People would be surprised at how many weapons are "damaged" or "lost in maneuvers"…

Hell that's not even counting a shitload of guns that are in the armory on nearly every base that aren't even in on rooster anywhere (declared lost but then found, errors on shipments, damaged but reparable with commercial parts but the army won't send you the parts because budgets makes it easier to replace them altogether, leftovers for when new material was put in service but the old one was never sent out to destruction, war prizes, civilians guns that soldier bought for themselves but need mandatory safe storage and have been abandoned when they moved or stopped soldiering, etc…)

How do you "steal" weapons from an American ELITE BASE.
I'm calling (((bullshit))) on this.

Is this because they aren't trusted in actual combat environments or is it just part of project WHITE GENOCIDE?

You take the words out of my mouth.

wew lad.

(heil'd)
Lets hope they ended up in the right wing death squads hands, like you digits imply. Lets also hope they bide their time and lay low for a little while longer.

Lets just hope it's really not (((who))) we all probably think is responsible.

Who the fuck goes through the trouble of stealing military arms in Europe of all places?

The whole continent is jam-packed with black market guns (usually WW2-era stuff picked up from the battlefield or newer Soviet-made weapons that "went missing" when the USSR collapsed) already.

armyfag here
weapons and ammo disappear all the time
most of the time weapons are sold illegally by the higher ups

Spoiler that shit

tfw no K98 K near me, only Swedish and Czech Mausers.

I get the feeling that most of the muslims guns are coming through the same lanes the muslims themselves are coming, they wouldn't need to steal guns once they got here as they already have a pretty sophisticated infrastructure for acquiring all this stuff. It may be wishful thinking but as we will probably never have a definite answer I'm gonna go with a couple sympathetic soldiers are tired of watching the country they are stationed in tear itself apart. It's a matter of personal safety for a lot of the men in those garrisons too, our military knows better than anyone else what muslims do, after fighting them for the last 15 fucking years in this particular war, once they establish dominance. Plus aren't most of the war wounded treated in Germany? So take a bunch of guys sitting around in a base watching the shit like Köln on the news while also being a major hub for all your shot up and blown up buddies to get patched up in and I can't see much sympathy for muslim invaders over there.

Most Germans want to see closer relations with Russia and more distance between them and Amikäfer.

Old trick I learned when I was a teenager:

Sometimes I'd get caught, sometimes not. How do you get away with it 100% of the time?

>don't drink it, just hide it in the back of the fridge

If he didn't notice the discrepancy after a few days, that meant the beer was safe to drink.

Moral of the story: if you want to steal something, hide it first. If they don't notice it missing, then it's safe to take. If they do notice it missing, "find" it and chalk it up to an innocent confusion.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with a nice vz. 24.

I found an old Russian capture k98 for $450 last year. It's fucking beautiful to shoot but it costs me a dollar every time I pull the trigger.

That's new to me. Those armories are locked down pretty tightly. One doesn't just break into the base and steal weapons without someone "helping" make it happen. If they did help then it would most certainly be by someone high up or working with the armory keys.

Can't speak of the rest of the normie army, but infantry takes accountability seriously. If you lost something in the field you got your ass laid into and likely an Article 15, and you'd still have to pay for it.

Don't insult your blood, I know we look like we're about to cross the deep end, but we'll make it.
Remember that Ivan is more related to Genghis Khan than you.

And, you're filtered. You're just talking out of your ass anyway, the American people have not had a real say on politics for the past 100 years. Every time they did what the people wanted was to throw them a bone so they wouldn't revolt while they continued doing disgusting shit behind the curtain. The US won't ever stop putting the boot on Germany, not even Trump has the power to do so, kikes are still a huge part of congress.

Won't happen. They stationed mostly niggers and spics in Germany, they send white battalions to die in the middle east. Plus every officer stationed in Germany and Japan are ZOGbots. They purged most of the white men who follow the constitution from the upper ranks, thanks to King Nigger.

As an Albertanon there are plenty of cheap Russian SKSs and Nuggets (~$250 and ~$150 respectively) but I have been looking for Russian capture K98s for my first fun. I don't want to go Swedish because Swedish Mauser rounds are harder to find and more expensive than 8mm Mauser. I may order one online but I hate ordering anything but books from the Internet.

Lucky faggot. Some of us are still stuck with slav sticks.

I'm not an Ami mutt. I would rather side with Russia which is better than the country which Zionism is based out of, and still occupies Germany today.

When RC K98s are available here they are anywhere from $350 to $500

says the mutt of all the separate states of germany.

This is what a derail in progress looks like, do not fall for it

It's European faggots thinking the 60% of whites left in the united states look like mulattos.

Each state doesn't have their own ethnicity. Although Alpine Germans and Nordic Germans have mixed quite a bit.

Ect.

Well, I have never seen anywhere else in the army where whites are a tiny minority, so I'm certain this is some kind of genocide project, because normie Germans (and Europeans in general) seem to love us Americans.

Only people that we've run into that yelled at us to go home and fucked with us were (surprise surprise) rapefugees. Hell they even tried to jack our truck that we were transporting c4 in one time, but that's another story.

It used to be a thing that a lot of women were married to Americans then go home with them when their tour is over, so I'm pretty sure they figure if they send niggers they'll marry them too.
(and sadly I see it happen more and more the longer they get subverted)

Yes, it absolutely is.

The native mix is a myth.

top fucking kek

Every time I come on Holla Forums these days I see obvious D&C and false flag bullshit. And worse, I see so many people falling for it again and again.

I wonder if they've upped their game, both baiting and "taking" the bait to order to derail threads after people learned not to engage with them.

Filter by ID.

No it's the fact that most Americans are mixes of all MANY European ethnicities. So although they may only have European ethnicities they aren't recognizable as separate ethnicities.

Lets pray it's for a new Riech

American is literally the Center of Zionism. Putin is not perfect but he's better than Obama, or any American president since JFK. Putin has actually, for the most part, nationalized Russia's central bank.

Non thread related but I like your ID

Do we know it was Muslims?

Could it have been some anti-immigration fellows arming themselves? Or maybe even an inside job from some people in the military frustrated with the situation.

Cuck.

European countries are not mixes of separate european ethnicities under the roman empire now?
Our ethnicity is American.

lost

You know that they just get sold by some insiders? German police has lost a shit ton of glocks as well. Not really sure why they're trying to enforce no guns so hard when you can just go to Switzerland buy a couple and cross the border with them at a place there is no control (makes it inconvenient to impossible moving a large amount this way though).

Yeah hat is why Putin made holocaust denial a crime right?

No current political figure is going to save white people, not even Trump. It's going to be us who does it.

I don't see how you guys don't understand why germans nationalists would hate Americans for the occupation. You brought the nigger scourge to them.

anglin, putin is a russian nationalist and ogliarch, Russia isn't a big white superstate that you make it out to be, fuck, east Russia is made up of Asians like kazakhs and mongols

For the most part European countries are of very similar ethnicities. Though Ukraine, South Tirol, and due to shitskin invasion, most of the mediterranean aren't.

>stolen from the U.S. base in Germany

Because lot's of normies don't understand niggers are a scourge to begin with.

Hell I'm part of the occupation and I don't want us here, we should have like 1-2 bases and even then only coop ones with the German army to train each other and share ideas.

Of course they aren't lost or stolen, but you have to remember that the American government practically armed all of ISIS. I have a feeling that this is came down from the top.

Like here

sushi-suzuki.com/sushilog/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Konstanz-Swiss-Border.png

This is the border control you've got to pass. I mean you can easily just carry weaponry in a backpack, take a train to Konstanz and then cross it. The train stations are so close to one another, and there is NO border control. I mean there are politicians that are speaking of border control but just with 10 minutes on google maps and googling a bit about border control I find a massive leak where refugees can just go through. If this is what its like in every European country, it should come as no surprise that refugees just travel very easily within just a day to their country of destination.

If shit like that is just the border who would not just cross it hahaha. And in Switzerland you can just buy weaponry easily.

UK has the zionist leaders
US will be cleaning up within 2 years

Hopefully they were white nationalists

JEWTIN IS THE SAVIOR OF THE HY'WHITE RACE!!

ANDREW ANGLIN TOLD ME SO!

The story doesn't even meet the criteria for plausible deniability.
Someone is getting sloppy.

There's still actually a lot of ethnic division in america, as well as cultural.
jaymans.wordpress.com/american-nations-series/
this guy has a really good analysis of why and how america isn't some perfect heterogeneous mix of races.

Putin sucks Chechen dick, fuck Putin.

does anglin really say that shit? I haven't used the daily stormer since Christmas and I don't remember him saying that

Guys… what if the amis were friendly and let the RWDS steal them?

Thats the Panzerkaserne in Kaiserslautern in the video.

Happening when?

90% of American aware Russians had a hardon for Boynie Sanduhs and hate Zionism only because it reminds them of those evil Nazis.

Yes. He says that because he's paid by Russian government.

White Americans with predominantly German or Anglo heritage constitute the new emerging american ethnicity.

Is it legal for non-Swiss to buy weapons in Switzerland? Any german or brit can just walk into a Swiss gunshop and buy a rifle?

I think only swiss (who are all conscripted), can.

the fact the bomber harris meme has continued to proliferate is pretty great evidence that brit/pol/ is infested with antifa and JIDF based israel civic spamming bullshit

"Wherever I go, I must also cuck" - Bongs

Burgers can stay as ass mad as they like but it would be better for Germany to side with Russia and tell the US to fuck off. You guys haven't made any friends or done yourselves any favors as of late. Most people are wondering why you are around at all.

A man can dream…

Europoors just can't live without American handouts.

Gibs gibs gibs!

You are almost as bad as niggers.

Remember, folks, we do not call them europoors because of their financial situation. We do it because they are so poor in character, so morally bankrupt. Their economic poverty is merely incidental.

hello anglin

That is the fault of King Nigger, you dumb arrogant europoors.

Have you already forgotten mr George W? He was a war mongering isreal puppet too.

You mean the Globalist Neocon who is nothing like Trump (Who is promoting Americanism and nationalism, trashing globalism)?

More like given. Obama's Fast and Furious 2: Eurabian Jihad.

Yeah, I'm actually really cautiously hopeful Trump is different and loves Europe more than isreal. However amerikikes have had such a list of presidents who don't give a fuck about our continent it should be obvious why our nationalists hate (((you))). Has there even been any good president after Kennedy was murdered?

There have been countless conditioning stories about "smuggled weapons", "sleeper cells" and now "stolen weapons".

It reminds me of these US army supplies, weapons, ammunitions and even vehicles that "accidentally" fell into the hands of ISIS. Trump talked about it the other day. almost 2000 humvees, armored vehicles were left behind after the Iraq war and many of them are now in the hands of Al-Qaeda ISIS ISIL

Did I say Germany deserves it?

For some you need to go through checks and got a license.

But some weapons that are not ready or mimicks can be made into real kalashnikovs or M16. That kind of smuggling does happen.

It would be somewhat difficult but possible for an individual to get weapons. To a determined group like IS? Extremely easy to get weapons needed for terror attacks, especially explosive material which is easy to get all over Europe.

If IS decides to put a few engineers along with some jihadist (group of around 40-50) they can destabilize a major city extremely easy.

the spirit of old /int/ never died

That means they're already ready to use them.

shame tbh

Give them to the still no smarter than grunts warfighters, watch them be traded for banned material, hear them reported stolen.
Facehoof, its so bad you are now a goat in mind eating random bits of clothing and papers from rage.

I hope they jsut shoot themself

Any news?

(((stolen)))

And people wonder why countries like Sweden, France and Germany don't rebel (aside from peaceful demonstrations).

Europe will cease to exist as a white, ethno-nationalist continent if Trump doesn't get the US' shit back in order and doesn't get the American army to return to White European-American hands.

The kebab has to be removed before it's too late, time is ticking faster and faster as the kikes are getting more and more restless.

One of the other elements to things like this, sad to say.

Wait didnt this happen already