Tfw you will never be a North Korean dictator

J U S T

Kim Jong Un is basically an autistic manchild like CWC but he can fuck any woman in the country he wants. How many Chads can say that?

The Chaddest Chads can do pretty much the same thing, but they're not that numerous I guess.

I sure do love Murricans thinking they can throw around the term autistic on world leaders who hold a country together, keep its people in line, kill dissident politicians who plot a coup, and throw shit in the face of larger, flabbier nations who are in the throws of collapse. Feels hilarious.

Think of all the PUSSY you could get as a dictator.

Cat Emperor for the win

post pictures of north korean ladies crying for dear leader because this pleases me

you know he just orders people around and they do everything? i bet he never actually does any hard work
by starving them. how great.

Oh wow, he does what a leader is suppose to do, how shocking.
Yeah, he controls the weather. Goodness, a society that has to ration its food or else everyone starves that much sooner. Good thing Murrica stuffs its food full of chemicals, artificial sweetener and corn syrup. North Korea doesn't know what it's missing.

t. PRNKDF

The truth is Kim Jong Un doesn't run the country, those smiling little Generals with notepads do.

If I were him I would just sell that shithole of a country and get a private island and bring some sex slaves when I move. UN would let him do it just so they can have more people to westernize and would probably give him some cool shit.

How much would it even be worth?

vewwy goood yooou aget fwee cups of wice for dinna tonite

For the jews that run the banks it would be priceless if one of the handful of countries that doesn't support their shit finally fell to globalization.
NK and its people aren't really worth that much in any other regard though, save for serving as a buffer for chinkland.

This is cringeworthy tbh.
I bet this is a samefag.

if you think kim is "rationing" the food supply to the population to keep them healthy, why don't you go live there? it's funny when you manipulate food supplies between the civilians and the military and claim it's for health, and not total control. it's not like he guarantees the loyalty of the military by doing it. everything is much easier and people are very much more compliant when they can't be sure that their little kid will take his lunch box with him tomorrow. food supply manipulation is an insidious approach no matter how you look at it, and if you don't question the motive behind it, you're just a shill.

I was wondering that when the thought occurred to me. There hasn't been a chunk of land with that many people living on it sold between counties in modern times. My random as guess would be 80-150 billion USD depending on natural resources (I don't think they have many).

The PRK is already slave to the jews, the entire Communist system was invented by a German Jew and the stupid Koreans fell for it hook line and sinker.

But jews don't run their country.

Where do you think the PRK keeps its money? The Swiss….