Question

If you had two days to live, what would you do during those two days before your death?

make datamine threads

Take as many with me as possible.

lots and lots and LOTS of underage rapes

If I had money, get drunk and watch dumb shit, movies, and shitpost.
If I was broke, watch dumb shit and shitpost.

This sounds the most appealing thus far. I suppose I'm going to watch some dumb shit tonight.

Have fun, OP. Go gentle into that good night.

Thank bro. I guess I'll die as I lived, on my computer shitposting and watching dumb shows.

post asuka

I dunno,if i was certain and not just a "maybe" i'd probably try to help as many people as possible,maybe be a fireman or donate shit loads of blood,as long as i'm not diseased.

No, you already have the sticky for that you fucker.

I can post asuka where I want.

Here you go user. First 5 I saw when I searched my Animu folder.

Every thread should be an Asuka thread, tbh. She's the only real waifu.

Asuka fags confirmed cancer

Get out of here, meatball head. Go hang out with your trannies.

Are you mistaking me for someone else?

If you get trips I will delete the Asuka sticky and make an Usagi sticky .

Nice gif, it doesn't work shitlord

I would do absolutely nothing as a testament to the worthlessness of life.

works fine to me.

This. I have the mindset that if I'm going out, you're coming with me. Eazy E said it best "I ain't going out unless 30 niggas die, I'm dying anyway so I'm thinking suicide"

¯\_ (😈)_/¯

It's the only solution, really. All the horrible people in the world, all the overpopulation, who is anybody to say otherwise? Why go out a hero when you could be a martyr? And if you're an edgy cunt and want to be a badguy, well then you're giving somebody the chance to be a hero by taking you out. Everybody wins.

Heroin
Truck stop gloryholes
Shitpost

buy as many bottles of vodka and hotpockets as I can, sit and play vidya, and then wait for death to come.

sounds like you led a good life. good night.

Call out the Jew, and promptly have them ruin my reputation in 24 hours, not 48.

Hurt as many hipsters as possible.
Even disregarding their general politics they're some of the worst cunts on the planet, and that's including mudshits.
At least I can respect a mudslime's willingness to back up their words with actions, while all hipsters ever do is vitue signal with their every waking moment and then screech impotently if you dare disagree with anything they say, even in public because they have literally zero shame and will throw toddler tantrums because since it worked to get mommy to obey it must work on everyone else!

I would go to page 25/26 and bump all the threads that are about to fall off the board back to page one, especially the shitty ones that nobody cares about.