Innocuous Trump Comment Triggers MSM "Fury"

Fury as Trump mocks Muslim soldier's mother Ghazala Khan

archive.is/MKV5S#selection-1086.0-1093.56

Woke up to this fresh bullshit from the British Bubkus Consortium.

"If you look at his wife, she was standing there," he said, "She had nothing to say… Maybe she wasn't allowed to have anything to say. You tell me."

^the super disrespectful comment^

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/07/28/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-clinton-emails.html
m.hindustantimes.com/world-news/khizr-khan-s-journey-from-pakistan-to-democratic-convention-spotlight/story-d4FaJfliGXM9VkKgtP9eyI.html
archive.is/VTjMh
vdare.com/posts/invade-the-world-invite-the-world-in-a-nutshell-the-khizr-kahn-freakout
homeland.house.gov/files/Investigative_Report_Homegrown_Terrorism_Military.pdf
ebroadcast.com.au/TV/static/PerthNight.html
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/setting-the-record-straight
youtube.com/watch?v=PhpxFW_yeHM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I also wonder why mike brown's sheboon mother wasn't allowed to speak on day 2 of the DNC

Mutually exclusive terms.

No it didn't.

Wow that is some top tier bants.

what are you talking about? they kill more Muslims than anyone else.

descendent of genghis?

Nah he's probably a fuckin' Paki.

what are they going to do? call him a small-hands poopy-pants meanie? these cunts are powerless and they can't seem to realize it

How can anyone read that article and conclude the headline is accurate, that he mocked her? This is a mockery of journalism.

Being killed doesn't make you a hero.

Yes he's a paki

He came to this country in the 70s

The son was born in the emirates

Basically. I looked at the headline and thought "must be some cherry picked exaggerated bullshit", and sure enough it was.

Wew.

It'd be much more of a surprise if the media and news outlets hadn't shown just how much they are in favor of the middle east, the (((international clique))), and etc. in the past already.

It does if you're a minority that is politically useful to the establishment. Remember, cutting off your dick and wearing a dress is also a heroic act in the current year.

Exactly

If the dad was actually a 'patriot of thus country' he would have said something like this…

Reminder that Ohiofags will hang on the day of the rope

Isn't the BBC legally required to be unbiased?

you say that like you think it means anything
Unbiased to the BBC means going full leftist

There's a very similar article on CNN, and I assume, on other big MSM agents, so it's definitely one of those things that came down ti the peons from the head kike.

I don't know is North Korean state television unbiased?

Yeah just like the CBC and every other state broadcaster. What, do you expect jewish commies to follow the law?

Something else about this whole thing stinks to high hell

The father

This guy's history screams of being a plant.

Just like kikewheels' retarded gf they wheeled out at the convention that was the Nicaraguan dictator's daughter.

Follow the father's past activities and you'll get your answer

The manufactured outrage–from every corner of the lugenpresse–has been surreal.

These Trump comments, and moreso with the Russian hacker bantz, have been so distorted by the media.

The Russian story over at the NY Times was the most commented on article in their entire history online.

Remember that during the habbeing all journalists need to go straight to the showers.

WHAT IS THE POINT

WHY DO THEY DO THIS

"MUH CULTURE" ISN'T EVEN A DEFENSE, THE ENTIRE CULTURAL TRADITION THEY ARE REFERENCING IS TO HIDE WOMEN'S SEXUAL OR ATTRACTIVE FEATURES IN FAVOR OF A MODEST APPEARANCE

IS IT JUST ANOTHER TAQQIYA IN AN ATTEMPT TO HIDE FROM INFIDELS HOW INHERENTLY INCOMPATABLE THEIR CULTURE IS WITH LITERALLY EVERYONE ELSE

[citation requested]

Lad, I just want it to stop.

This shit has been all over our news in Australia as well.

Every night on the news there is 3 minute pro-Hillary piece and then a 20 second stab at Trump.

I think this is an indirect propaganda technique. Target foreign people who have their guard down, knowing that foreigners will be able to influence domestic voters through websites like Reddit, Facebook etc.

POST YFW THE LUGENPRESSE HAS THE COGNITIVE LEARNING SKILLS AND UTTER NAIVETE OF CWC

They explicitly said this set the comment record. It was just a note from, I assume, one of their editors, and I can't find it again.

Archive won't show you the comments.
nytimes.com/2016/07/28/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-clinton-emails.html

This is a fucking insurgency

The kike media is now losing the war

We broke the conditioning. Now we're breaking the chains.

thats comfy as fuck no matter how hard these fags try to spin this

Media kikes have been completely losing their shit about this.

Interview was done by George Stephonopoulous (sp?) who is heavily tied to the Clintons. Early yesterday he released an edited transcript that removed a lot of context which was quickly passed around and virtue signaled about by the whole of the conservative press.

He also repeated Khan's question about sacrifice to Trump, and Trump gave a clumsy answer that omits face looks petty and selfish. Remember that at the DNC the guy accused Trump of having sacrificed noting for his country, and since it's widely recognized in American culture that there is no larger sacrifice than dying as a soldier in war for your country, it's a question that no one could answer without being awkward and petty.

Khan, to his political credit, has been savvy since the convention. He later stated that he loves Republicans like Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell and that they just need to speak out against the unacceptable Trump. Many on the GOP will likely cuck out for him.

Luckily, the media seems to be running with this far too heavily that it will be off putting to most. They're giving this guy a platform on most every network, and without the crowd and the script, he comes off as angry and spiteful.

If you remember Cindy Sheehan, who the media gradually tried to push over the first couple of years as a principled protestor of the Iraq war because her son died there, the media is giving Khan a similar level of blanket coverage, except that it went from zero to 100 in a couple days versus over a year or so. Except his story isn't as impactful as hers was and he isn't as relatable. They seem to be overplaying it hugely,and I think people will get turned off because of it.

Most people in this country, around 75 percent by recent polling, distrust Islam, and a solid majority of voters want Trumps Muslim ban. Most of any impact this might have will disappear once you have a couple more attacks.

All that being said, Trump went into hostile territory unprepared and that can't happen again. They knew that Steph… would try to stump the Trump, and it was obvious to anyone that this Khan guy would be brought up. He should've been briefed on it or prepared more for the interview.

If Trump wants to win, he's going to have to speak far more carefully and in controlled manners because every single word and phrase will be twisted and lied about by the press from now until November.

no wonder why there's been such low energy shilling for this weekend and others. They probably were called in under emergency to switch tactics, and now they are focused on a widespread propaganda train to trying and interfere with foreign nations, not only to try and get them to influence the U.S. decision, but also in the case that U.S. takes up the mantle of going nationalist, that they somehow intimidate and propaganda wash the foreign powers from following suit right after America.

The only ones they shove in the way of 8/pol/ is look like new recruits with barely any training because of just how easy and low energy they are in their attempts to shill. They make themselves pretty damn obvious they're not from around here.

White people give less of a shit about Muslims and their feelings every single day.
With all their efforts to destroy us, they can all be thrown into pig-shit for all I care.

Nice trips

Always remember that dems love using the race card and they will hold it as long as they can.

The clinton campaign has been in contact with this father since December 2015 about using him as a pawn.
m.hindustantimes.com/world-news/khizr-khan-s-journey-from-pakistan-to-democratic-convention-spotlight/story-d4FaJfliGXM9VkKgtP9eyI.html

They're trying to bury the fact that illegals now can vote in 4 states.
archive.is/VTjMh

But it's fine to mock, attack, belittle, berate, and shit on regular soldiers and their families for "killing babbies" but when it's a muzzy zogbot, they're suddenly a hero

Anyone have a link to the article showing Moslem soldiers kill American soldiers more often than they die in battle?

vdare.com/posts/invade-the-world-invite-the-world-in-a-nutshell-the-khizr-kahn-freakout

These (((people))) are desperate.

That was a funny passing comment that probably got a laugh.

But the Jews make is seem like EVERYONE IS FURIOUS OVER THE BRUTAL INSULT OF A DEAD AMERICAN SOLDIER'S MOM

this shit is so obvious how come nobody else sees it?

And of course libs will defend that shit.

(checked)

You are the one that is naive.

They make up things to make them true.

Daily reminder that more American soldiers were killed by Muslim-American soldiers than Muslim-American soldiers were killed in combat (15 VS 14).

homeland.house.gov/files/Investigative_Report_Homegrown_Terrorism_Military.pdf

Clearly the user was referring to the MSM's inability to learn and naive in thinking they are fooling the public.

This isn't supposed to attack Trump. It's supposed to influence voters.

So these filthy shitskins attack Trump at the DNC convention, and Trump is expected to not hit back?

Trump has to bring this up somehow. Maybe a casual mention of the terrorist attack.

Nice copypasta, Chaim.

Yeah and they are doing such a great job, Trump is not going to win a singly primary!

How about you get a decent job instead?

learning disability confirmed

nigger where do you think you are. attacking trump on a non-issue is what they think WILL influence voters

What the absolute FUCK?

Do the math (mine wasn't rigorous; this is a back of the napkin calculation):

Muslims make up roughly .8% of the US population

Muslims make up roughly

If you kill your enemies or mock them or exile them - they win.

Michigan has been giving out warnings about the ohayou cucks for ages. Michigan is best midwest; Indiana is okay too I guess.

The strategy is merely on the sense that Hillary's Campaign ship is rotting and falling apart, taking on water drastically, and that only hopes of winning is to sink Trump's campaign ship first before hers completely goes under.

Like I said, this was a jab at the shariah/muslim law in how they treat women. What's going on here is libs being conditioned to defend the position that the MSM just outright defended a law, society, and culture that stands for the direct opposite of what these "progressive" liberals have been "fighting" for.

Had to.

It's both.

this tbh fam

Wherever the Lakes touch is rightful Michigan clay
Indiana is bretty okay, but Wiscucks are Ohio tier, t. Yooper

How is he even mocking her? He is pointing out the actual oppression on muslim women

How long does the election take?

I could go on vacation to the states and vote, if this is true. Several times at that.

>only affects and was meant for citizens of the united states of america.

Very true with that. Plus with ways to make yourself look ethnically black, as well as wigs, you could pose as a half nigger or some shit like that

And that is why they fail. Making up things and spamming that made up info until it is accepted as true is propaganda. It only works under two conditions.

1) it must be massively repeated over and over and over. Which winds up being costly.
2) it must be repeated AND heard at a greater frequency than that of the truth.
It requires them to create a vacuum by overwhelmingly controlling the sources of information.

Propaganda is extremely powerful, when it is capable of working, but when (((they))) must fund a small army of journalists to flood the airwaves with this false information, and paid shills to create a false consensus, not to mention the day to day costs of running such operations… (((They))) will never be able to compete with the sheer combined manpower power of the 777th Internet Autist Division, MEME Team 6, KEKGRU, And the 88th 'Furious Digits' Digital Interwebs Expeditionary Force.

They won't realize it until they are but a pile of ashes.. Only we can wield the memes and Kek is with us.

I never actually thought about that. Something similar caused Bleeding Kansas.

I'm pretty sure it's for "poor" (aka muslims, niggers and spics) only.

Nigger half-pajeets tend to look 100% white on the outside. Just say you're just that and they'll let you pass.

Fake tan the shit out of yourself and then dress like a nigger.

It worked for that dumbass they made NAACP president

Same in Norway.
"Reports" about how wonderful and popular Hillary is within her ranks and "objective reports about the DNC". Then a report about how dangerous Trump is, alongside the scary idea that the population don't want a bunch of refugees and somehing about Hitler and WW2.
It's sickening.

However, the Khan's in OP havent sacrificed anything either. Their son did.

technically

outrage
o
u
t
r
a
g
e

But Kacuck was born in Pennsylvania.

You burgers are funny.

Now if only I wasn't a poor student, I would totally do that.

LOL, trump is literally a troll

He trolled muslim hypocrisy pretty fucking well right here. Just by echoing his line they make poeple think "well actually he has a point.."

It's clear he's been media-trained, right down to the "READ DA CONSTITUTION" meme, and he obviously has a role to play beyond a convention speech.

they'll turn you down if you are even a shade lighter than shit.

Well well well… So i was thinking , how about using that against them. I mean think about it, there are millions of cases of them being biased. We could make a huge list pointing out said contradictions , get a lawyer and bang. Although we might not win the case people are gonna notice for sure. And in the case we win the case on the jewdicial system it's gonna Gawker 2.0 but on a massive scale.

I hope to live to see the day when an armed coup uncucks Britain and executes BBC liars live on TV for their crimes against the people.

All they do is distribute agitprop incessantly.

How to lose an election (Democrat edition)

Put an angry Muslim on stage and have him start pointing at the camera, lecturing Americans on how they ought to be Americans.

I wonder how that town looks like now

Haven't they done that for the last 8 years?

I just looked it up, and it is the city of SODERTALJE. Population 60,000. Now I'll see how they are doing.

Yup. And the left truly seem to believe they've found their decisive, game-breaking moment where they'll be able to "take the fight to Trump" now, when the reality is probably a lot closer to:

yeah its been seriously bugging me as a fellow ausfag, literally the only people i know who support trump are one guy who got berned and can somewhat comprehend when the MSM is lying to him, and a bunch of my openly racist white friends, many times those numbers of people simply believe what the news says or what gossip says and just assume trump is the devil and will cause ww3, i sure hope the effect isnt working that well in the US, because it seems the world MSM wants to destroy trump the same way they blacktarred the fuhrer….

How do we counter, and get the message out to the peons who are lazy? banter is worthless, if it's not read.

I find it funny how they are publicly supporting Hillary, who voted for the war that killed their child. Am I normal?

You have to go back, he is for puns not jokes.

The NYTimes have an article from 2007 about that place. The town was used by well-educated affluent Christian Iraqis to escape the Iraqi civil war. So naturally, the BBC would travel to the place with the best behaved Muslim migrants they could find, as their model example for all refugees world wide.

The role of the BBC is to shape and mold the public opinion, so they would never show a documentary as a cautionary tale of accepting third world refuse.

I'm of the opinion that dead soldiers should be respected – when they're actually Americans. I don't count fucking shitskins as equals just like the founding father didn't.

Don't be like the fucking immigrants you cuck
It's spelled Södertälje and it's still filled with more iraqi migrants than all the US

TRUMP WILL MAKE LIBERALS FORCIBLY SHUT UP ALL WOMEN BECAUSE IT’S DISRESPECTFUL TO CLAIM THEY HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY.

THE LEFT WILL DESTROY FEMINISM TO SPITE TRUMP. THE LEFT WILL ALLOW WOMENS’ FRANCHISE TO BE REVOKED TO SPITE TRUMP.

I hate these faggots. I really really fucking hate the (((media))). They can just go ahead and paint whatever situation with whatever brush they want.

There is no "fury". No one is even a little bit upset.

But that is what was in the emails they all received so that's what they go with.

It's like all the simultaneous and eerily similarly written articles about James Rolfe and his criticism of Cisbusters.

Normalfags, normies, whatever, they'll just sit back and pretend nothing is happening. I don't want to hate normies, but seeing things like this, the MSM making controversy over anything they want and people just going with it really makes me sick.

Oh hey I'm not the only person who uses "absolute" that way.

l'm surprised the (((MSM))) isn't shilling the shit out of that 10 year old kid who had her illegal mother on stage.

You can blame the NYTimes for that one. They seemed to take in a better quality Muslim from what I read, but I'm curious, how are things there? Do these model Muslims commit rapes at Malmö (happy now?) levels.

not to mention

But the country is gobbling it up and begging for more. Just enough Americans are cucks for Hillary to be successfully elected, and cucks thrive on being humiliated and told how to behave by foreigners.

It's been quiet ever since they busted a fuckhuge crime ring a few years back. Not as much rape but more drugs and gang warfare.

With that said you obv have to adjust for blackout media tactics hard. Still Malmö is a city of its own with shit in its many shitty placed whereas Södertälje is just barely on the edge of Stockholm, which contains the degeneracy and poorfag shit via proximity containment.

No they aren't. You must be new. You're clearly confusing a Mass Shill Campaign carried out by a handful of (((Media Executives))) with "The American People".

Which is exactly the game they play; Perception = Reality. Except Mass Media has jumped the shark; this isn't 1945 anymore.

How lovely. I do hope your people will wake up and remove them one day.

What. If they did that then that would be election rigging by all the standards.

Public broadcaster this sunday night:

ebroadcast.com.au/TV/static/PerthNight.html

A leftist commentary documentary on Pauline Hanson, an anti-immigration politician
after that, a black panthers documentary
full frontal with samantha bee (who watches this?)
sex box
drunk history
a diary of a heroin addict
coming out diaries (trans episode)
Louis Theroux on american neo nazis
mad as hell a progressive comedy news program

They are going totally trop on this shit. China may as well send the DF-5 missiles our way.

It's true though. Sandniggers treat their wives as nothing else than babymakers.

Great job.

I'd like to have seen the media's fury with Hillary's comments on the death of soldiers at Benghazi

news at 11, folks

Why don't we just make a national ID card and require everyone to produce it while voting?

Oh right, christcucks mark of the beat shit.
Seriously, we have SocSec numbers, just bring those in.

The Constitution guarantees voting, it cannot be blocked in any way.
If anything at this point, voting should be a default smartphone app.

33 States have voter ID laws.

Fuck off sneaky Jude.

so, same as every single day in the past 7 months?

This
Why aren't they furious at the muslim terrorists that killed the soldier?

reality has a liberal bias, user :^)

Because that doesn't fit their agenda.

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/setting-the-record-straight
Just another fake and gay outrage. Putin should have killed more journalists tbh.

You realize the federal government is already in charge of federal elections?
Kind of goes with the title?

WHY THE FUCK ARE WE NOT PUSHING LUGENPRESS AS MEME YET?

It needs to be done. It's screaming to be done.

"Hey, that press is trully rigged. Maybe this guys got more things right than i tought"

It's perfect to reduce normies rejection of NatSoc mentions.

Surely this has never been posted before.

Underrated post

Where did I say not to vote?

My whole point for this is to just turn the socsec card into a photo ID and have one standard does all like in the vaunted Euro models.

furries man

I watched this guy live the night of the convention.

Within less about 20 minutes there were multiple news articles up talking about this sandnigger and how Trump was btfo by him. Of course Trump had to respond to this bullshit and now they're running even more nonsense about it. The fucking media needs to hang.

Or Trump can just not take bait or act like everything is personal.

You know same thing to do over trolls and shills.

This was a serious accusation and it's obvious that the coverage was pre-planned/pre-written to provide maximum damage.

Trump has no choice in my opinion but do exactly what he's been doing. Call them the lying faggots that they are.

Do you perhaps have brain damage?

Possibly, I did judo and mixed martial arts for a decade before I started getting random issues indicating head trauma.

No, he has a choice, flat don't engage it.
That or be actually nuanced and not make sweeping statements.
Which he should be doing from the start to trip people up.

"9 million blacks are criminal and in jail!"
gets the media to say "but its only 10% by rate!"

Going on about evil muslims coming everywhere gets tripped up by the 300k already present here and serving, or the fact that most of the fighting and deaths are other Muslims.

So again, the point is he should be more nuanced and go for getting the media to trap themselves.

The downfall of Trump will be his thin skin. A President should not respond to every single slight levied against him.

Trump needs to learn how to shrug and move on because once he's in office, he will be the butt of many, many jokes, cartoons, and punditry.

He can't sue everyone who says something mean about him and he can't spend all of his time screaming "NO U" at press conferences and state of the union addresses.

kafka trap doing nothing is worse than doing something wrong. Besides I'd jump at the chance beat some collage faggots for the president anyway.

He should just sit there and take it like a good cuck. Got it.

As a notary public before, and public figure now period, he has actually lost the right to sue over most statements, inquests and more.
Once president, he loses even more of such abilities.

Every 8th grader knows a very simple rule: Don't feed trolls.

Whenever Trump whines about someone saying something mean, he is feeding the trolls.

please be a shitpost

O.K., it's official. You're retarded. filtered for wasting my time.

Unfortunately many people won't see anything but "Trump insults another minority", regardless of what he actually said. It's honestly remarkable the difference between what Trump says and what is heard by those who trust the media. Remember Trump's comment about how "It's hard for a woman with a flat chest to be a 10", or something along those lines? According to my family, he said women are worthless unless they have big breasts.
As much as I like to hope people will start waking up to and rejecting the Lugenpresse, they're more likely to reject reality instead.

People perceive what they want, not what is.
You, I, everyone in this thread, we all do this.

Kikes and shills in particular, but they're already aware and paid for.

this is retarded

Over the Tasman here in New Zealand it's the exact same thing, every night I end up explaining to my dad how the media is lying to him about Trump and shilling for Hildebeast.

do ho ho

Mudshits have a different 'culture', one which does not have it`s heroes as we do.
We value honor and respect those who are honorable. The mudshit is a slimy creature who cannot comprehend such a thing. We see the worth in an heroic death while the mushit only reason for giving it`s life is to get 72 virgins.

For this reason you may kill a mushit or any other non-hWhite without granting them the honor of a fair fight. They have so appreciation for such a thing, it is as alien to them as goatfucking is to us.

Reserve honor for your own,
The others may be killed however you see fit,
The old and young,
The weak and the strong,
The only meaningful measure of the others life is in how much damage it does to us,
There is no other worth to it.

hahahahahah

ETERNALLY STUMPING SUBHUMANS AND SHILLS

TRUMP

they never learn
CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

Stupid kebabs. Now you'll learn that ehile the lugenpresse might be in love with the al taqiyya, the people are waking up.

Fucking all of this. Glad to see fellow Michiganders on Holla Forums.

Can you imagine how miserable they made their sons life? He was surrounded by Kabob his whole life, and finally escapes to kill Kabobs, but got kilt by one instead. And now kabob mom and kabob dad are saying to ignore kabob

Wow I really hate this kind of stuff, just like how military wife's are like muh husband's rank! Fucking hell.

Is this what liberal worldview has come to?

It's especially ridiculous when you take into account how they denigrated the Benghazi mother who spoke in the RNC.

TAKE ME WITH YOU

If they were so concerned about this kind of thing they wouldn't have gone on stage in the first place. Your son dying in the armed forces doesn't grant you immunity from criticism, especially when you get involved with presidential politics. The real controversy is the cowardice of the democrats bringing these people on stage to speak as if they're some kind of invincible weapon that can't be criticized.

Trump expressed no criticism of the son or his service, why should anyone care about this?

They got butthurt Trump pointed out that a muslim woman isnt allowed to do anything without approval of their husband, I dont know what the fuck their problem is. Probably another case of mental gymnastics and doublethink

Video extremely related
youtube.com/watch?v=PhpxFW_yeHM

I disagree entirely that blocking people from coming into our nation in the first place would make us a police state, you're not restricting anyone's freedom, by our constitutional definition of it, by preventing them from coming onto your private property.

Also Trump never said he wanted to stop Muslim citizen from coming back.

Because Trump pointed out the mother looked like a dog on a leash by some batshit crazy Muslim husband.

IF YOU AREN'T DUTCH YOU AREN'T MUCH

These people are incredibly, incredibly ugly.

Because nobody likes Trump's candid approach and he should meticulously cultivate a PR image of perfection and unobtrusiveness that leaves PC culture unchallenged and all jimmies unruffled.