FBI Analyst on Clinton Foundation

The mysterious FBI analyst was still spilling the beans on Hillary over at 4chan. It's much worse than the media is letting on.
Either he's a superb liar or he's 100% legit. I'm leaning toward the latter:

Key takeaways:

imgur.com/a/lFHx3.

4archive.org/board/pol/thread/79480356

Other urls found in this thread:

timeanddate.com/worldclock/israel/jerusalem
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first 5 caps

caps 6-10

You're an idiot, but here have some pictures of california before it was a new state of mexico.

caps 11-16

17-21

22-26

Caps 32-34 . (Done).

well worth the read.

Are you sure he is not larper or shill?

FBIanon confirmed for shill

Well yeah. I assumed FBIanon was either a larping faggot or an actual shill.

The generic statements were too obvious. It's the same exact trick fortune tellers use to trick you. Show me something concrete like data that is not available to the public, timestamped shit. Don't waste my time with generic high-level analysis; I can do that myself by just watching news broadcasts and reading between the lines a little.

i'm not sure that he's not a LARPer or a shill but it's extremely hard to keep an act like that for so long.

Don't expect everyone to be a hardcore Holla Forumslack, but he does later name the Jew.

All These Shills.

Good point, maybe he is just (relatively) new to Holla Forums.
Thanks for the screencaps anyway.

One Question I have is this.

If Civil War basically means Game Over for the U.S, is this why they really want to get a war with Russia and Iran over?

As time ticks on the fabric of US society becomes more and more Fragile

Your treasonous statements betray you. For you did not even check my Hitler dubs. If I was not certain before that FBIanon is a phony I am now. Kek has shown me the way.

You on the other hand, would you really have me believe that it is okay to weave such a story and provide absolutely no proof? You are replying to every doubter in this thread. You and you alone. Does that not reek of astroturfing? Of desperation? Yes, you have betrayed yourself by your own machinations; for you look like a cuck, post like a cuck, and smell like a cuck.

Now get the fuck outta my board.

Considering the Russians themselves have stated such.

It seems like electing Trump is literally the only way to prevent WWIII. What a year.

88 means Hitler when you post Fashy statements, (Real Meme Magic Pictured)

All this means is it's going to rain in Tel Aviv when you're walking home or Shmola will have her period.

timeanddate.com/worldclock/israel/jerusalem

Shills will stop soon

desperation

What's new since the first time posting? I keep seeing posts from July 2.

not first post, but the attempt was made it seems.

Also this is a fantastic thread. Have a bump!

Anyone have the second thread?

user I'm interested in reading this stuff but if you're going to go to the trouble to number his responses why not include the goddamn question so it makes fucking sense? There is a deep laziness infecting a lot of posters here and it needs to change. From this shit to people editing out portions of WOG along with music and making shit mashups when they could just edit the original footage which can be found quite easily.

So put all the questions along with the numbered answers on an infograph and maybe I'll give a damn. But probably not since the tone of FBI guy changed so much that it seems like a different person entirely, and probably is.

and its nothing

Even back then, DEGENERATE

Nothing, and OP's images aren't even his, they're old and were spread on plebbit and twatter. I guess we're either supposed to congratulate him on waking up from his coma, or bump this obvious slide thread.

I've never paid close attention to the famed FBI poster so I can't make a judgment about his credibility. I will note that both have happened in the past: there have been real info dumps but there have also been convincing poseurs. Just glancing at some of the screencaps, he is a bit more chatty than I would expect, but it's also true that a fed up insider might be chatty. So much pent up opinions alongside the pressure of keeping secrets, and so on.

Intelligence agents DO come here and half Holla Forums. Last year it was a relatively major news story here in Australia that an ASIO agent posted a leak to Holla Forums but his thread was slid to shit by MUH IDENTITY POLITIKZ, ARE IRISH WHYTE POLE? shitposters and the agent was arrested

Why don't you fucking do it if you are so concerned? user went to trouble to make something that is quite understandable if you have 2 braincells to rub together. Hint: match the numbers.

Don't be a fucking nigger waiting on his gibs. He gave you a hand up, not a handout.

huh.
Interesting.

Have you ever asked yourself why are (((they))) letting a sick and dying woman run for president?

Who better to burn the world with nuclear fire than someone who's already dying?

He's admitted to that actually but Hillary won't pursue that because she lied to get his donation since the money which was supposed to go to charity went into her pocket.

This always terrifies me when mentioned. Even more when you consider that Hillary wanted to abort Chelsea and only kept her around for political reasons.

I have no doubt hrc is dirty as fuck but i cant see why someone who posts on Holla Forums would go anywhere near her camp unless they were going to dump absolutely everything about her.

One thing that the FBI user has said which is being further corroborated is that Bill Clinton will die of natural causes within the year.

This is BAD (pic related)

The dubs during DNC also demanded Bill dies. And for those same reasons in your post.

Bill is the sympathy card. That's why they paraded a dead man walking during the convention. He'll keep dying a slow and painful death, living his last days on life support, until it's most convenient for Hillary to finally kill him. Then she'll use his death for a sympathy boost.

How would he know that? It's not uncommon, historically, for important figures' health issues to be "open secrets", but…

IT would be good if Trump "accidentally released" Bill's condition through some unidentified nurse during some major event.
It would defang them.

I don't see how the sympathy card actually helps, I see why it might help, but c'mon. That's pretty low even for the Clintons & not sure how effective it would be. "Vote for me my husband is sick"?

Well considering the entire hillary platform is "Vote for me i have a vagina"…

We already had 3 stickied Clinton Foundation Threads here.

Also he wasn't FBI he was (most probably) KGB.

He's not totally wrong. This is what was said:

Q
I favor repatriation, or the assignment of a state for them

White children need their own countries, just like Asian and Black children have

A
People can integrate if done in a healthy and constructive way. Not by force.

The force he refers to is anti-segregation laws. Our society is integrated by force. FBI user is expressing a Holla Forums opinion is a subtle but intelligent way.

OP is quite a newfag for posting such shitty caps.

anti-slide (is it January already?)

Bump, but you do know that this means since the entire government is in on it, that means that I'm right!

They will burn us all in Nuclear Fire before they ever let us try to win! Samson Looms!

THE FBIFAGGOT SHOULD LEAK NOW! THAT WAY THEY CAN BURN TOO BEFORE THEY GET TO THEIR BUNKERS!

HAIL THE MIDNIGHT LORD

how fucking stupid can Holla Forums be to buy this obvious disinfo?

How could they want to start war with Russia if civil war would fuck them up so badly? Russians are no fools, they would probably kill some niggers, blame it on whitey and incite civil war a week before the war would start.

L'ASHES AND EGGOS :dDD

Clinton Foundation: Wiki

Within the First paragraph:

Something about NAFTA, right?

Ah, so they are into global carbon taxation as well huh?

Not surprising.

[cracks knuckles]

Free abortions, probably.

"Free" trade

SJW infiltration of collages.

Carbon taxation.

Wealth redistribution, probably welfare based.

(Just checked… " CDI has had such successes as helping farmers access fertilizer, disease-resistant seeds")

"Disease resistant seeds"

Sounds like monsanto to me.

Same as above.

Sending money to poor nations, probably a money laundering thing.

Probably something to do with abortion.

? lots of healthcare related ones…. suspicious names…. healthier in what way?

(Checked… "The fourth initiative involves working with insurance companies and healthcare providers to improve prevention, diagnosis and treatment of childhood obesity.")

"working with insurance companies and healthcare providers……. To reduce their costs"

lol.

Feminism.

Wow, that whole foundation is basically a laundry list of the projects and tactics that are being used to destabilize and control other nations.

I guess the Clinton foundation is a financial proxy for Soros and such….