The subject of depression

Is clinical depression real?

In current year, clinical depression is painted as an evil demon that can strike anyone at any time for no reason. This diseasethat struck from nowhere will leave them empty of emotion and bedbound for months. People who are depressed are told that it's not their fault and that they will just have to live with it from now on.
From where I'm standing it looks like depression mostly stems from lazy lifestyles with minimal human contact. I have known two people in my life who have been diagnosed with depression. They were both losers who did nothing but come home from work and smoke weed all day and play video games. I don't think it's a coincidence that places like halfchan and reddit are littered with these people suffering from depression. Are there even any webcomics left that aren't about depression? It seems like people enslaved to the electronic jew become empty of life and go to the psychiatric jew where they are fed the medicinal jew to keep them docile.

Other urls found in this thread:

bookzz.org/book/909858/681d39
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Bump.

I suffered from suicidal depression for almost 18 years.

I was permanently cured by taking Ayahuasca about a dozen times with a shaman.

Ayahuasca is a powerful psychedelic brew which helps remove emotional traumas and blocks lodged in the subconscious.

There are many aspects of reality that we are unaware of as a result of materialism.

Consciousness exists in many simultaneous dimensions. Emotional traumas get lodged in the physcail tissues of organs. The Chinese knew about this thousands of years ago.

If anyone reading this suffers from depression, you're best bet is to take a few grams of dried psylociben mushrooms (magic mushrooms) alone in nature on a nice sunny evening, in a quiet place and meditate.

can confirm
t. severely depressed
I don't smoke weed and I quit antidepressants after few weeks of using it though. But I think I would have been much better of if I hadn't.

Wrong, antidepressants are fucking cancer dude. Do you lift by chance? Go lift.

depression is not real.

You have no clue what you are talking about. Superficial research.
15% of people in developed countries equals to million of people.

Your analysis is based on 2.

Winston Churchill suffered from depression. Tons of top notch athletes do.

You sound like one of those parents depression doesn't exist until their kids commit suicide.

Do a favour to the world, kill yourself first and get rid of your inferior, low IQ genes.

Here's another complete retard.

Gas chamber for you.

you just killed your children

When I did use them I definitely felt a bit better, I quit because I was afraid my dick would stop working and it made me feel weird, I can't describe it. Chronic depression really fucks up your brain too.

advice for you. if you think you got derpression then you are the inferior one cuck

retard alert.

If you ever have kids, one of them is going to have depression and is going to kill himself because you told him it doesn't exist.

t. psychiatrist

You must be a Christard from the bible belt.

Depression is VERY real. not joking.

However, anti depressants can be more dangerous than depression itself.

To cure depression try to exercise everyday closer to nature the most possible. Beach, cycling, etc. Gym is going from computer basement to body building basement but still better than nothing.

Eat food with Omega 3, avoid vices exercise all the time. For starters this is some universal relief. Also going to sleep soon and waking early does wonders too.

I believe depression is something that can be brought on oneself by poor habits and a poor lifestyle and those afflicted will often then just blame everything on the magic spirit of depression and make no attempt at fixing their lives. Sure, it probably is a real chemical imbalance in the brain but I believe it can be restored by fulfilling yourself.

Even successful people like Winston Churchill can also lull themselves into a depression. He was a fat alcoholic.

I don't mean it's not "real" as in "what they're feeling is not true" I mean as in depression may not be a magic chemical imbalance that can hit anyone at any time for no reason.

For me clinical depression is just normalizing insanity.

We are told to live a certain way, and if you don't fit that mold and are happy in it, then you are sick.

depression is not real, at least not the one that is said to be treated by pills.

only someone inferior will think he suffers from depression. only a retard would kill himself.

Oh boy, we got someone addicted to Jew pills here.

Don't worry I'll be a good goy. Numbing all your emotions until you stop considering suicide with big pharma's meds is undeniably THE cure for depression after all. Changing your brain chemistry permanently is the solution!

I am happy that you can't understand the pain that people who want to die feel. I hope you never do.

- a retard.

If you suffer from depression then you are a degenerate nu-male that needs to kill yourself.

No. You may be simply redpilled surrounded by nu males calling you a == fucking white male == everytime you try self improving and exercising more.

you are dead yet?

You can believe whatever you want, but it should be based on some sort of evidence that's not anectodotal. Otherwise it's just plain idiotic.

Low iq braindead

Here's another low iq braindead. Fun fact for you, I always advice natural methods as exercise, daily sunlight, communication over pills.

You have no clue what you are talking about and you just project the medicines are bad meme.
Go take your cherokee hair tampons up your ass.

People suiciding in huge amounts not proof enough?

Stems may be the wrong word, its more like the spark that ignites the flame. I've always been disposed to depression but when I went off to college this happened and I suffered "clinical" depression. One problem is that introverted people with high social anxiety dont even know where to go to interact. I always functioned better when I was forced into social interaction, since I never freely chose it.

I swear, do not have kids. You are as unfit as parent as fags are.

Depressed people are suicidal far before they take meds.
Some of them end up killing themselves regardless.
Idiots who are bad at the cause-effect logic end up with conclusions like pills killed them.

That's not how it works.

There was no clinical depression, before jewish quacks invented it

that's on you cuck. don't breed with genetic deadends and your kid will be ok.

Hippocrates was a Jew apparently…

You are a fucking moron

this

what are you selling kike?

Then try googling it faggot.

Imbecilles like you who reject scientifical methods are unfit for breeding.

You are low quality stock.

Yes, I must be educated by (((psychology)))

nah, you are educated by pedopriests

much better

you are unstable. kill yourself.

Unfortunetely for you, it is enough to jewgle/yahoogle/bing/whatever.

Most of the treatment is trying 8 different antidepressants until one that fits minimally is finally found.

Even if anti depressants work, we are in primitive phase of their development.

Depression basically comes about when people feel they are not fulfiling their purpose, or if they do not have any purpose.

There are reasons why religious communities (serious ones) have almost no depression, there are reasons why people who are busy working all day tend to not be depressed. People who are depressed tend to be aimless (which can be due to being unemployed, or even being in such a 'high' position that life becomes 'meaningless' and money no longer represents anything).

Its a side effect of the placid, materialistic, selfish and nihilistic lives that so many lead today. All of you who are depressed here could be easily fixed if you went out and got a job, joined a Church, or stopped viewing yourself as a failure. I know many feel as if they are failures when they do not have a girlfriend- truth is when you get a girlfriend it probably will not make a huge amount of difference unless you actually get 'serious' and start a family and actually fulfil some kind of 'purpose' in life. Just having some bitch to meet up with and bang won't do a lot for you, though I suppose its better than nothing. Point is you need to change your perspective.

Now why Holla Forumsacks are depressed (after the initial swallowing of the 'red-pill') kind of annoys me. You people have a purpose given to you by dint of your knowledge. Seek and spread the truth. Keep your bodies strong, your mind's sharp, partake in a white nationalist community, have a family to bolster our numbers. I recommend Church and a job of some kind on top of that to make you a well-rounded person, but those initial 'essential Holla Forumsack' attributes really should stave off lasting depression.

Good luck to you all, and hail victory!

I think one of our kike shills is depressed and doesn't want to accept it's due to his awful shitposting

Nicely put, this is what I was trying to articulate.

unfit parent

do you realize that the reason christards deny depression is the same they deny molestation?

fun statistical fact

-molested kids suffer from depression
-priests say depression doesn't exist, he needs to find god more
-priest molests the kid a little more

I had depression during my last year in highschool. Then during the last few months I woke up one day and decided that I wanted to stop being a miserable and insufferable cuck (I was also slightly blue pilled at this moment in time). So I started setting real life goals to work towards and achieve that would make a difference for the better in my academic and professional career. I also fucked up my emotional feelings for love, and sadness so I'm kind of like robocop or the terminator. I do get angry at people who are fucking retards still, but I think losing my emotional feelings (love, sadness, remorse) is for the better, because in my opinion that is what makes us humans weak.

So in my opinion set some sort of goal to work towards that'll make you happy and fulfill that inner ambition (it can be anything); it worked for me. And as my father says, "suicide is the cowards way out."

No you are not. You are truing to articulate that depression can be cured without drugs (at least you seem to) what is not the person whom you replied to said.

Did you get diddled by a priest?

this

jews hate christians

Well said user. I too was very depressed for a long time in my life. I was also a lazy shit that never left my room, had a job or interacted with anyone.
I changed how I live my life. Being redpilled was part of my motivation really. If shit hits the fan, I want to be of use. I am working on having a family as well. I also spend WAY more time outside. That depressed feeling is entirely gone from my life. Being redpilled was what brought me out of it though.
tbh along with other shit I was reading it felt like leaving plato's cave and seeing the sun for the first time. A purpose in life.

I said depression comes from poor lifestyle and being a loser and that if you stop being a loser your depression will be alleviated.

He said the same thing in more articulate writing.

The pills won't help you now little kike

Yeah, it's because they deny its existence, which in turn results in other forms of anti-social behavior, starting with terrorism.

not.

Jews invented Christianity.
Protestants and Catholics these days are bigger cucks than liberals.

yeah religion will you stupic cuck

you have excellent reading comprehension.

depression is a tumblr form of excuse for being trash. what tumblr and you have in common? you reject the benefit of religion.

and here you admit I was right all along.

Only religious tards deny the existence of depression. I called it in the first post.

it can replace jewish pills. religion can be scientology or kek posting or pagan shit.

If you're still a fat obese slob by the time you hit 30, you failed at life miserably and you only have yourself to blame. You can still turn it around but you likely won't, you've been immunized by society and you stil feel shame for your body but you no longer care, death is ultimately what u crave. Blaming others for your shit is a commie rhetoric. Achievements are gained through hard work and determination, aspects the schooling system hasn't taught since the early 80s. Yes our society is much worse and is increasingly delivering retards to maturity, the extension of maturity to todays generations where they only start to mature in their late 20s thanks the jews is doing lots of damage, it has multi faceted factors.

Video games are the same as doing heroine, it's escapism without the bodily damage, however the mental damage is there. The games may reward your short term goal satisfaction; but ultimately it's digital bullshit that won't hold any merit in life whatsoever. The same with people who binge watch tv-shows; escapism.

Workout 3 times a week at least (strength training), if you're a procrastinating cunt go read some books on motivation and turn your thoughts into actions by starting out and setting small goals, for example set a hard limit and force yourself to do 1 hr of work a day. Through accomplishments you gain achievement and build confidence and pride which in turn gives you happiness.

Getting a girl/boyfriend doesn't make you suddenly happy, it isn't the solution and anyone who does think that is clueless. Plenty of woman today need a partner because the thought of being lonely for a week is hell to them… Much like woman want a baby to fix their problems; it's only going to exacerbate the situation.

You first have to be happy with yourself before you can be happy with others, otherwise you are simply projecting and lying to yourself and others. If you aren't happy with yourself, take action and improve.

Also, i should SAGE because this isn't politics but a slide topic.

We don't deny the existence of it (well I don't). It's just that being a part of a religion; and thus having a higher purpose in life and belonging to a community, will almost always stave off depression. Community, purpose, a sense of worth and realising that you are 'capable' will 'fix' you.

hmmmmm

please keep posting and embarassing yourself

which sounds a lot more like low ambition

if you don't have ambition, then you can't fail, if you can't fail, you can't become depressed

it still doesn't change a tiny bit those cases that are genetic

No. It is not real. It is phisical reaction to the stress. It is cortisol cleaning out and way to the normalisation.
Just live depression unhealed, and body will repair itself. Our robot (body, psyche) is self repairing mechanism. Just give enought time. Time for itself is greates healer.

NEVER EVER CONSUME PSIHIATRIC PILLS, IF YOU DONT HAVE SCHISOPHRENIA OR PSYCHOSIS!

yes goy, consume religion
we are all equal, welcome the mudslime hordes

Depression is real but like anything that ever became mainstream it is falsified and disrespected and over-used and abused.
Are there genuinely depressed people? Yes.
Is it due to lifestyle or is it chemical failure in the brain (no production of serotonin)? Both I guess.
Are most people depressed? No.
Webm and pic related.

they are just failures in life. depression does not exist.

A simple man is satisfied easily. This has been acknowledged for millenia, and if you go out of your bedroom you have no doubt met some people who are not the brightest in the world and have no great aspirations; yet they are often the happiest people you will ever meet.

They have found their place in community, they know their purpose and they never seek 'more'. I'm not saying that such people are 'great' as they will never change the world; but they will not be depressed. They are happy with simply having a family, or with meeting their friends at the pub each night. It is their 'purpose'. It is not a higher purpose or anything particularly beneficial, but it nonetheless sustains them.

Having any sort of purpose and being in a community, and having a sense of worth that comes about through realising that you are capable (which is why having a job is often so important for men) will stave off most depression. I won't claim there aren't certain people with completely screwed up minds who are beyond help in that regard; but I can guarantee that the first majority of people who claim to be depressed are suffering from the lack of the aforementioned.

Sure, Chaim. I am Christiancuck now, because i said something against your Jewish poisoning goys.
Yes, yes Jew. For sure I am some fucking religious fanatic.

Filtered.

Depression DOES exist. It's a much, much heavier phase of sadness that can turn you slowly insane.

What is dubious is the method that by cracking in pills and doing nothing else it disappears. Of course this is what is most profitable for Big Pharma.

Whatever is your take on pills, if you don't start working towards some goal that makes you feel you have achieved something, improve your body, etc, you will feel like shit if not worse.

It is overproduction of Cortisol because of stress, you fucking shrink Jew.

REPORTED + FILTERED
OH LOOK 90% OF THE THREAD IS D&C LEFTYPOL RETARDS
>ONLY WHAT MY FIRST LOVER PRIEST SAYS EXISTS, ACTUALLY EXISTS

jesus christ what thefuck man.

Hooked on the magic jew pills, huh?

simple communities do not exist any longer because
people are no longer restricted to their social status because of birth

ironically what you are saying is that religion had the same numbing effect of anti-depressants

it makes Marx definition of religion correct
a people tamer, something to keep the masses subjugated

good goy, consume religion

Your OP is full of simplications, no direction and generally low energy.

Have a sage.

Also, this isn't politics.
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/r9k/

"depression" cucks are just losers that isolate themselves from community. that's how they can go off rails. the depression bullshit took off once with the internet and social isolation.

I agree with this.

if your alternative is religion then yes

it's the extreme form of opium

Churchill died long before the internet you know-nothing braindead

Sure. Vikings knows sadness. American Pionirs knew sadness.
They were fighters. And you Jews preach some "seratonin imbalance" to the goys with everydays problems, so no to fight back, but take your fluoride tier antidepressants.
Why then you dont take that same medicine, you fucking neurotic shisophrene Jewish bastard?

He was a fat, chainsmoking alcoholic.

I agree completely with this. Don't take the fucking pills, because some (((psychiatrist))) recommended that you do. Try resolving the issue naturally. I.e. strive towards a real world goal that will better you in some way. Once you complete it set another goal.

I believe that true religion, as in Christianity; gives a man a higher purpose. From my objective understanding of the world there are specific things that need to be done to make a man feel 'worthy', and it is this feeling of failure, which is compounded by having no purpose, community or capability that causing depression in the first place.

However I am happy to argue along your atheistic/jewish 'subjective' lines too, for even by that logic of 'subjective goods/evils', I would say that it can be seen that ANY form of purpose, community, sense of belonging/capability seems to stave off depression. Even among moronic circles that are 'numbed' as you put it, they nonetheless manage to be more productive than a suicidal shut-in who worries over everything.

Thus I put depression largely down to a lack of purpose, a lack of community, a sense of failure and a belief that one is not 'capable'. These things are easily fixed with philsophy/religion (purpose), Church/a club/political group (community), a sense of being 'capable' (having a job); and once these are all done you will no longer consider yourself a failure; and depression disappears (for most at least).

Actually if you see religion as praying 24/7 you're confusing being an isolated Monk with bonding with a local Community who dislikes degeneracy.

My point is, whatever keeps them from suiciding and instead carrying on with their life goals can't be THAT bad.

Depression is a symptom that you need to do something to change directions on your life.
Simply back then a depressed person would either 1) hang himself 2) make efforts for higher achievments and seek counseling with friends, try to self improve, work harder, wake up earlier, work extra at his garden/farm etc.

It always existed. What changed is the way we aproach it.

Nowadays, what most depressed people is to get pampered by doctors with pills that are highly profitable to Big Pharma and told they are very very special people as long as they keep taking the expensive pills.

Anti depressives should be only for more rare extreme cases. But they are prescribed sometimes even to people who don't even have depression as "means of prevention". It's a very ethically dubious industry. Wish I was kidding.

This, people need to self-reflect more and realize what their purpose in this world is
The main problem behind anti-depressants is because it's practically Russian roulette but with brightly coloured pills, as of now psychiatrists know jack shit about the specific dosage. So far it's just been trial and error, with a shit ton of errors because the pharmaceutical companies are 'too big to fail' now

I've been saying it for a long time and I'll say it again.
Christians are the biggest and most real threat in today's world, bigger than jews.
Reminder that christcucks are literally led by the self-proclaimed King of the Jews.

You're shilling far too hard there, Schlomo.

All fucking shrinks from Reddit and Halfchan came here. Yes, yes, this is important. Jewish fucking goy poisoning medicine is of the utter importance, Jews simple cant ignore goys debating jewish false psychological narative.

Would shutting down the internet + all forms of online social media work to reduce depression? Forcing people to work together in smaller communities, take on necessary work (defence, upkeep, farming etc) for the said community - giving them a sense of purpose but also a healthy lifestyle, making 'friends' with your neighbours etc? Not ideal for cities, unfortunately

I only used the above example as a potential and flawed idea to reduce depression on long term. There must be a lot more factors considered than my example of 'le internet' that we use and shitpost on. Regardless of the posts here, I stand corrected on my shitty random thought.

That doesn't confront the problem, that's just another way from escaping from it- albeit a much more productive one than fantasizing about animu grills

So you're (((17cdef))) who got so triggered and BTFO you had to change IP

Most likely. The transistor was a mistake.

like all other tumblr invented bullshit

fuck off
I wanted to take your post seriously because of the effort you put into. But nah.

That would be true if depression was exclusively driven by external causes. It can be genetic though, thus religion wouldn't help.

It is a statistical evidence that the higher your iq is, the higher the chances you have to be depressed.

Basically what you are advocating is to keep people in their place, immutability, which was indeed the church order in the middle ages, with limited scientifical progress.

If that's your pick, you are free to go for it. I wouldn't sacrifice scientifical progress for it though.

Again, that would really work only if you live in a small community. You have to shut down the internet, stop watching tv or any form of media.
That's the Middle Ages life.

Actually, many bible passages that DO sound lamentations of depressed people do exist.

What changes is christians (again, which denomination, catholic, protestant,"mormon", evangelical, zionist? big differences amongst those) try to fight depression by telling man to find purpose in his life, that man needs his Work to feel worthy of eating his daily bread, and so on.

You're exagerating in saying christians deny depression. They just had since the beginning the evergrowing consensus that chewing on anti depressive pills won't solve the problem.

Fucked pills are blocking you from any kind of acivities, moron. Fucking jewish pills turn you from sad to a fucking docile zombie. And that is, what Jews want.

got triggered kike?

so does religion

do not have ambitions, just obey to the aristocracy and the church

settle for less

literally the ultimate blue pill

kike religion consumer pls

you mean the religion that considers jews as the monsters that killed Jesus?

no, Jews created your opium Christianity.

doesnt exists
yes. stress - cortisol for a long period of time
stis statistic is against the Jews, lel (not really. they are just mean IQ90 in Israel)
I hate
nothing wrong. girls married as virgins at 14 to the 20 years old hard workers=10 white children, who hated Jews

Dubs confirm.

I beat depression and I agree with you fully.

I was unhappy because I was lazy and asocial. Almost all depressed people are the same. I beat my depression without drugs or anything, just exercise and a lifestyle change.

Meanwhile my older brother users SSRIs and has not improved one bit.

1000 years of zero scientifical progress

And white population boomed much faster during the industrial revolution

god doesn't exist

the rest makes even less sense and isn't worthy discussing

You know shills are on full force when they push for cuckstianity bluepill in a discussion about Depression and its modern aproach.

What next monarchy is bluepilled?

Noice

Mmm. The Jews always wanted the Europeans to become the most powerful people on the planet. They plotted to give them a faith that nourished and inspired them, that encouraged them to build the world and uplift everything they saw. To give them a duty to make them better people.

Meanwhile the jew also thought it'd be a good idea to put into their literature the idea that all jews are meant for the ovens (Malachi). That jews were evil, lying, manipulative deceivers. That they were rotten people only concerned with outside rituals and never actually on living a good life or being generally a decent person.

Indeed the jews just wanted to make Europeans the best people on Earth. Makes perfect sense you retarded.

A lot of you kikes/pagans quote obscure bits of scripture and take it way out of context to justify your hatred of the faith; but LOOK at the history of Christianity. Look at its impact on the world. It created conqueror nations, it gave the every day man a desire to better himself and have a duty to his community, it gave us more or less everything we value today. Sure a few things existed and influenced Christianity like Greco-Roman philosophy or Northern European 'honour culture'; but if you do not believe that Christianity was the most important aspect that tied them all together, then you are simply lying to yourself. Read a book nigger.

Are you 14 and ignorant, straight from Reddit, or just a typical a atheist subhuman with the intellectual capability of a down-syndrome troglodyte?

BTFO

(((modern approach)))

This might be a bit of a blogpost, but hell, it's relevant to the thread, right?

I was diagnosed with "depression" at a very young age. As a child, I was rather shy, awkward, tired a lot. The diagnosis I received resulted in me being shunted from "professional" to "professional", many of them complete quacks or loons. Years and years of this passed, but I never went on any serious meds until my teen years.

Around the age of 16, my parents locked me up in a crazy house for some reason. I stayed there for a month, doing nothing but waking up, popping pills, then staring out of a barred window for 12 hours until it was time to go to bed again. The pills they put me on made me unable to maintain an erection, made me gain a shitload of weight, and basically killed my desire to do anything other than stare out into the distance. When I got out of the crazy house, they kept making me take the pills (with threats of removing various privileges like driving lessons used to "motivate" me) until, around the age of 18, I dropped them entirely.

In the year or so after dropping my anti-depressants, I:

I'm in my early twenties now, and truthfully? I am still horribly depressed. A huge portion of my thoughts are dedicated to depressive things and self-loathing, often veering into suicidal territory. However, since dropping the anti-depressants, things HAVE gotten better for me. Whenever someone asks me about depression or meds, I tell them to never, ever take fucking pills. They do nothing but make you distant and numb. I doubt I will ever be "happy" or "normal", but at least I'm not completely empty.

what's more bluepilled than let the monarch do everything and shut up

if we want to stick to Matrix it'd be let the machines do everything and shut up

yes it's bluepilled as fuck

The Christian world of the Middle Ages is the most bluepilled out there.

You are relegated to your role because that's the role god chose for you. The role the machines chose for you. You don't have to see the dirty reality of the political games inside the church and the castles.
You don't have to seek the truth, the church tells you the truth. Earth is flat and it's all god's plan.

Bluepills pls.

Europeans were already great by themselves, and as you said Christianity was a convenient form of combining all philosophical aspects of it- but that doesn't make Christianity the 'final solution' so to speak, if anything we should just go back to the source

The history of Christianity is irrelevant in the end, as of today it's been painfully subverted. As an example, compare the ancient China from today's China- a country once filled with pride and culture turned into a machine society powered with nothing but greed

Anti-depressants just null the feeling of depression, so in a completely fucked up way they 'work'. It's much better to sort things out on your own, whether it be through religion, philosophy or through any means- it's important to find strength in something

Do you realize that Europeans conquered the world right after dumping Christianity, with Illumism, the Industrial revolution etc?

Christian Medieval Europe was weak.

he's the type of fat miserable sad fedora cuck that claims God does not exist but still hates God and Christianity.

Yes in the 1700s we finally regained all that knowledge we held, back in the year 500.

Leave, kike.

Gas chamber pls.

Your imagemacro has been debunked over and over with pic related. Now shill please let the suicidal find a way out rather than fedorapost spam.

Bluepilled pls.

Again, read a book. A lot of British and French colonialism began as Christian missions and not attempts at conquest. Things evolved, capitalists saw opportunities for money and people needed military intervention and defense. One could make the argument that Christianity provided a large part of the impetus, or at least the persuasive method to get other people to leave their homes; that resulted in European domination of the world.

Is this your first day on Holla Forums?

All people ostracized by the Church because they were seeking the redpill.
Eventually science just dropped religion because it was hindering it.

Well I guess ((they)) are terrified of anything that might even smell of going back to christianity, even if it's talk criticizing modern psychiatry methods. That's how paranoid (( they )) are.

This thread is about depression/suicide, not an atheist/believer debate club.

You fedoras are even more annoying than the imagemacros show. Jesus christ.

Stop jerking off
Embrace hardships of life as essential part of life
Set unachievable goal for yourself
Strive for excellence
Stop doing things that make you depressed (like going to sites where you talk about depression)
Stop thinking about depression

Exploration didn't happen because of Christianity, if anything despite it.

Christian missioners were just aboard on ships. Indeed they ended up doing more damage than everything, eg destroying Mayan mathematics, whose achievements we recovered after centuries.

It goes on its own. Only way to have depression stop speaking for itself is to do the listed above in your post.

that's not what the Church says goy

Not my fault if you Christcucks jumped in it saying Depression doesn't exist lallalallalallala I'm not hearing you.

Utterly false. Exploration started with Ultramarine Templars (rebranded knights of christ) fighting by sea barbary pirates near moroccan coast, and then descending down and down near africa. That's how it began, I'm sorry you marxist.

Masturbation is just a symptom, not one of the causes

there's nothing a pill can do that a prayer can't do

there's nothing a psychologist can do that a priest can't do

Enjoy your ethically questionable job of doing Blowjobs to your Big Pharma boss, Good Goy.

You blindly started calling people christcucks and made strawman arguments about people not believing that depression doesn't exist.

Nicely D&C'd, kike.

Who achieved nothing, discovered nothing and are thus irrelevant.

Yes goy, repress your sexuality.

I fully expect you to take no medicines for anything from now on and use prayers instead you fucking lying hypocrite.

I never implied that m80

Historically false and easily shown so, but no one pays me to teach you so I don't care.

That's because I knew the only imbecilles who say depression does not exist are Christcucks. Indeed the main Christcuck confirmed it himself.

Once again, don't blame me when your friend started something and brought you in this shit.

No one here ever said depression doesn't exist.

why are you even quoting me? chill, nigger

Sure dude whatever. The good thing out of this, Christian cuckoldry is dying.

You're a fucking retard. Hang yourself, shill.

There's a whole Bible Book dedicated to the lamentations of depressed people.

Do you shills even know what the fuck are you saying. You sound too dumb to be Jews/Kikes, I'd guess they are hiring marxist useful idiots by now.

Post number 7.
Then repeatedly spammed by this cuck right below

Yeah him. The pedo apologist.

Ahahah.

This belongs on /r9k/, not Holla Forums.

Not politics.

Christianity is cyclical. Has come much closer than today to dying off, in episodes centuries if not millenia ago.

Whatever helps you sleep at night shlomo NKVD comissar

You belong to the gas chamber worthless bluepilled pedokike apologist.

First stage, denial.

Joshua Goldberg instead of being a ball of fat in your basement, improve your diet a bit. You would be surprised at how less shitty you would be and feel.

You can't claim you've taken the redpill until you dropped religion.

There's many lastlines of defense. With now soon 10 year old economical crisis, sooner or later people will question the materialistic dogma.

Hunter gatherer societies have virtually no depression or suicide or other mental illnesses. What are they doing different to us?

Hunter gatherers are constantly doing things. They're always busy and getting some form of exercise. They're always outdoors getting lots of sunlight. They're not eating fast food or sweeties or sugar (Save what's found naturally in the food they eat) or GMO's. They're constantly surrounded by friends and family and they all get along since they don't have anything like politics or bizarre fashion trends or other labels to divide them. They have purpose. They're homogenous too.

bookzz.org/book/909858/681d39 If you're depressed try this book.

That's basic marxist-leninist propaganda.

No, they'll just drop the progressive anti-white tirade and the jewish banking system.

Its also not hard to imagine that in a hunter gatherer society depressed people die off

It lowers your inhibitions

well shucks
gotta listen to my nigger feet licking pope, don't I?

I guess what I tried to say is that you should stop trying to concioussly think about it and whenever a thought of depression enters your mind you should try to change your way of thinking, do something that will change your way of thinking and actively try to make yourself happy by either pursuing your goal or socializing.

This isn't politics, it has nothing with politics

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH POLITICS
THIS ISNT YOUR PERSONAL BLOG

Sure, that's why your God Emperor Trump is an atheist. That's how low you Christcucks have sunk.

Your new god is an atheist.

Sure, see how well it works for sexually repressed priests and muslims.

exactly goy

denying race realism was ironically part of the materialistic dogma.

the awakening of racial realism, meme magic, kek the frog god and wishing to return to the 50s are just the first cracks.

materialistic dogma shall suffer even greater damage as time passes.

I guess we are in what, 90% agreement?

Thread about depression is not place to discuss 40k lore.

Well there's plenty in this thread to help the OP.

Find purpose, community and a sense of capability. I recommend Christianity for purpose, Church for community and a job to prove that you are capable. This should help you a lot.

D&C kikes are running rampant and destroying the thread, and honestly its not really politics anyway so I guess who cares.

This is how retarded lefties and jews are. They think we are the servants of Trump. Do you not understand that WE are using him? You think we're going to stop at a wall and banning mudshits from entering the US?

We're creating the next holocaust you filthy hook-nosed piece of shit. You will not dodge the coming ovens. We will support anything that benefits us, and right now that is Trump. He is not truly our Emperor. He is a means to an end. And that is end is the incineration of every kike on this planet, and us taking our rightful place as kings of this world.

Sieg heil!

Depression is only real if you're a cuck.

Stage 2 and 3.

Buying Chinese stuff.

Cuck pls.

How so?

it's time for you to fuck off back to r9k loser

I'll bite. In high irony, the God Emperor close to his death kept immortal but fragile is found to have powers and reference even he himself didn't expect to have. Way beyond human, which gives him religious reverence.

((Depression)) is only real if you are a cuck.
Depression is real, but it requires a lot of balls to fight. You need to stop shit diet, you need to exercise, self improve, develop new skills, find a purpose in your community (just "having le friends" won't do shit, needs to be interaction that gives feel of purpose) and so on.

Basically ((Depression)) is being given tumblr treatment for years. Depression is knowing you have a big amount of self improvement trials ahead if you want to go back to normalcy.

RDX drives are good if you want to make it inconvenient for people to read your data, being that the hardware needed to read the RDX cartridge decrypts the drive at the hardware level, more inconvenience can be given to data thieves would be to encrypt your data using paragraph long hashes, and having a few dummy archives in there as well.

Fucking finally, this
Depression is practically a trial of fire, it's all about finding strength. Whether you can find that strength in your community, in someone else, through religion, or even yourself

Really though, I feel like large-scale depression can be solved if people just decided to think down and think for a few minutes. But with today's information age there's been a shit ton of things to distract yourself with and lose time

"Consciousness exists in many simultaneous dimensions."

this line was fucking stupid as all hell. but everything else he said is reasonable and fits with my experience.

i was a beta male until my freshman year of college when i did acid for the first time and then all of a sudden my personality took on a whole new character and all social anxiety just evaporated as a result of the thoughts i was having during the experience.

of course, everyone's mileage may vary, but that experience was plenty of evidence for me to give credence to the idea that psychedelics can be used to catalyze personal development.

Can you heal all your mental sadness by becoming a demon?
Like that quote that hunter s Thompson said of "man becoming a beast so he can get rid of the pain of being a man".
Can this also tie in to a genetic phantom pain where people of mixed white blood can still feel their white genetics, but their non-white genetics keep holding them back. How they see their white skin and features, but fall Into panic and fear at the obvious differences, how their skull is different, its pure fear knowing that you have small brain mass and there's nothing you can do, panicking yourself into submission, replaying the same events over and over in your head, knowing that whatever you do you'll never be white.

yes, but it will cost you later.

That's more about inner angst. "becoming a demon" is being afraid of being hurt by the same bonds that can depression away.

It's like those situations. Men can be very brave in physical acts, but in being the one to deliver news to a newly married wife that his groom just died, they become surprisingly fragile.

Even if you are not white, learn from them and respect them (asians do that). It's best you can do to your race.

I was depressed after hanging around nu-males too much, trying to convince them to change and acomplishing nothing. I almost went Elliot Rodger but I was stopped. So they gave me pills that have slowly changed my mind a little, I don't feel I need to convince others to my view too much, I do it just when I think it's possible.

*that can cast the depression away

Happy to see someone understood what I meant. Tired of the marxist de-rails.

Yup, sure is surprising the modern world is unhappy! Just take these pills, those will stop the underlying problem.

As for some anecdotes, I decided one day to stop taking my happy pills after I noticed my life was alright for about a year (Job Shitty retail, but whatever , saving money, goal management). I ended up not feeling any different. I thought my depression was gone, then got depressed again during the holidays, my work was affected and eventually I snapped and quit. I thought my chances were much better to find another job again because "muh experience," but I was wrong. Now I'm full NEET again.

After this experience, I realihe matter is that babby'zed that a "higher ideal," something on the more spiritual side of man, is absolutely needed. The fact of ts first monkey work type jobs are highly coveted since so many people are out of work. Even when you get such a job, it eventually becomes apparent that you may actually be stuck there for a long time, simply because no one else will hire you, so if the work you're doing isn't suited for you, it doesn't really matter how you feel, because you likely won't be able to go anywhere else.

If you don't like your job, your chances of being able to explore different jobs are low because of financial challenges. You can't explore. You have a reasonable chance of being unemployed. Video games are a "black market" of male achievement. For men, femininity is only prevalent in Chinese cartoons and women are taking away men's worth by working as much as they do. Speaking of femininity, you'd be led to believe it CAN'T be real, but eastern Europe and our forefathers would say otherwise I live in the city, maybe rural America is safer.. You can get money, you can get /fit/, you can spend years learning something at some college. However, what is the point? No one relies on me, faggot commies are gonna keep trying to take my shit, getting married and raising a family is a dangerous game, especially for betas. Being depressed comes off as EX-Demoralization and we all know how easy it is to take advantage of apathetic people. When you keep searching for paths and watch them all burn up in front of you, you need to have a will stronger than iron and skills far beyond the average scope, and seeing how most of us have been raised, it should come as no surprise that many get thrown in a rut, even the ones that bother struggling still call it quits or worse.

That said, I still insist any depressed fuckers out there to at least eat right and exercise. Much like video games, the results ARE clear and visible, and no excuses. The jews may create useless jobs and processes to find the "perfect" cashier, but they'll never be able to create a "better" body than yours or a process that's more accurate than what your body tells you. At least not yet. Other than that, if you haven't gotten rid of the "tfw no gf" idea, get rid of it as much as possible and throw some job applications around without caring too much and clean the house or something. Tiny successes/accomplishments will raise your mood.

Fuck, I need to up my reviewing abilities.

I agree.
At its core depression is always caused by not being able to express yourself fully.
A chicken in a cage will become depressed whereas a spider in a cage will be just fine.
The difference is that the spider can express itself fully, while the chicken can't. So i think the cure to depression is to evade, avoid and remove the things that prevent you from expressing yourself. For many depressed people these are internal, rather than external barriers.

Try being a kissless virgin at 28 years and total employed time of around six months. All the same, if you can muster the will to keep on existing, I hear things get better.

this is good info

depression is a symptom not a disorder or disease

Feeling real shit for an extended period of time is real, yes.

But I'm against the overuse of classifications for feelings like that, because people latch on to them as an excuse to carry on with that behaviour.

"Oh I can't be helped, I have depression."
"Oh no I'm just a bitch sometimes because I'm bipolar, so get used to it"
"Oh my son doesn't sit down to do his homework because he's ADD"

As someone who was classified as bipolar when I hit uni, and now 5 years on am off my meds completely and have lived a completely normal life for a year or so without any particular incident - classification can go fuck itself.

What's the difference between depression and being unhappy because your life is shit?

It does exist, but the only real way out of it is taking active measures to actually feel better, which can be pretty damn difficult at times.

Pills and therapy are good passive measures to allow a state of being neutral to let one transition from a negative state into a positive one. Issue being that there is a lot of money behind keeping people on both drugs and going to therapy instead of actually getting them treated.

I think it can be multiple factors making someone depressed. A lot of it is your body trying to force you to unfuck yourself because its being deprived of something essential.

I'm sure there are people who are just predisposed to having a chemical imbalance and feeling depressed, but I think that numbers far lower than what its made out to be. Of course big pharma can't let people figure that out because turning people into emotional zombies with SSRI's and MUH WEED is far more profitable.

Your depression is the result of your lonliness and frustration.

Kill yourself faggot. Go back to reddit if you want to be an attention whore.

It is a real mental disorder that is very treatable without taking any chemical jew. The drugs (((they))) give out do more harm than good in 100% of cases.

Post proof of Hippocrates mentioning (((clinical))) depression.

Go back to Holla Forumseddit.

wew

And now you're "christians are the ultimate evil jews dindu nuffin sage sage sage"posting.
LOW ENERGY

Fuck off mikeeeusa, nobody is buying your pedo shilling. Get out.

Buying

no

How suspicious. Must be a (((coincidence.)))

I've always though you do NOT want to take psychedelics if you are feeling emotionally or mentally unstable?

How can anyone NOT be depressed when you look at the current state of things.

So I dumped her, a girl that had potential to be perfect. Right into the trash. Now she's fat and a lost cause.
And even in spite of this crippling loneliness that, having been tied to chans for the last decade, I've never felt before, I still hold that depression isn't real, that it's dependent on you to fix through self analysis, that pills will never fix, only contain. The treatment of symptoms, not of cause.

War's on soon. She was my last chance to learn how to be happy.

I want this world to burn. For only the kikes to burn is not enough.

I've had what some people would call depression, but I would argue that it was more likely "depressive realism".

Depressive realism is the hypothesis developed by Lauren Alloy and Lyn Yvonne Abramson[1] that depressed individuals make more realistic inferences than do non-depressed individuals. Although depressed individuals are thought to have a negative cognitive bias that results in recurrent, negative automatic thoughts, maladaptive behaviors, and dysfunctional world beliefs,[2][3][4] depressive realism argues not only that this negativity may reflect a more accurate appraisal of the world but also that non-depressed individuals' appraisals are positively biased.

I think everyone who becomes red pilled travels through this phase at some point, it's a consequence of taking the red pill and the realization the world is a massive pile of shit and we're a bunch of flies fighting over it.

I still struggle with it from time to time, hard to find motivation when you're running out of fucks to give. What keeps me going is the hope that one day I'll be able to experience the happening. While other people will going bat shit crazy because the world is falling apart, I will be the happiest man on the planet with a grin from ear to ear. I will get to test whether or not I have what it will take to survive.

If somebody is depressed then they will appear as a 'loser' because it's mentally impossible for them to do anything. These 2 people you're talking about most likely weren't suffering from real depression because it's not possible to get out and go to work if you have real depression. And not the 'oh i'm so depressed!' garbage airheaded girls say when they've chipped a nail.

Real depression does exist. The meds doctors prescribe (again, i doubt someone with actual depression could even force themselves to visit a doctor) can only distract the mind without solving the root cause.

They do have depression, they treat it like a possession. Some African tribe I read about brings the whole village to dance for the depressed person and the shaman exorcises the evil spirits. Does it work? I don't know.

Can you get out of bed? Then it's not depression.

Epic.

And you're going to say let the jewish owned and controlled industry of psychiatry tell me how to live and shut up is a better alternative? top fucking kek. You are the most obvious shill I have encountered in my days here. More obvious than those faggots that spammed Undertale on Holla Forums for nine goddamn months.
Let's see what other degeneracy he advocates for
The industry of psychiatry exists to sell you pills not fix whatever problems you may have, this is clear deception. He assumes the title of psychiatrist then describes the role of therapist. Get fucked.

All that being said, I do think that most "mental illnesses" are real. Depression certainly is, Schizophrenia/hallucinations certainly are. However, we use the real ones to diagnose people with shit they don't really have all the fucking time. Thanks to kike nepotism the (((media))) promotes psychiatry at every turn, and if little Jhonny starts acting out, instead of discipline the parents are more open to accepting a psychiatric diagnosis and giving little Jhonny prozac. Five months later when Jhonny wants to go off the pills and the withdrawal symptoms make him bring daddy's gun to school everyone acts surprised. It's a product of a jewified and complacent society, not "made up mental illnesses" it's an over diagnosis problem.
Bring back state hospitals, and lock the real crazies up(like that hobo that spit on me last night because I wouldn't give him a smoke). Stop shoving kike pills down little Jhonny's throat because he's having a hard time sitting still in class.

Fuck off you blue-pilled loser.

You realise the French Revolution, was a coup by the ((chosen ones)) to gain more power by getting the people to get rid of the aristocracy and the church?

You do realise that the whole industrial revolution is around the same time-frame that our now highly influental ((families)) rose to power?

Fuck, read a book.

He's a shill trying to get you to appeal to his supposed authority, discount everything he said.
using religious d&c and the assumption that psychiatry is scientific in any regard.
I hope he really did give six gorillion dollars to his kike masters just to get a piece of paper that says "you can give the goy pills now too" but something tells me he's just some fat sack of shit ticky-tacking away at a laptop his mother bought him getting 0.01 shekels per reply.

It can go either way: you can break through what's been blocking you, or have a very, very bad time and possibly get worse.

I would never suggest psychedelics to anyone who doesn't feel like they have a solid foundation within themselves. I'd say if you're naturally introverted, that's a sign it's more okay for you.

She wasn't necessarily your last chance. See it as a lesson. You have no idea what tomorrow will bring =^)

Depression is mostly just an indication to you, that your life is shit and it's time to fucking do something about it.

Ever spoken to a depressed person and you'll notice how they only can seem to fixate on and talk about themselves. That's because the mind is telling subconciously telling them it's time to focus on themselves and do something about whatever situation they are truly unhappy with.

Humans are adaptable, we can live through shit. However, when there are opportunities to not live like shit and your mind is not occupied with basic shit but actually relaxed, it just tells you how you really feel.

I've been depressed and lost confidence in myself and my social abilities for an extended period of time in my life. I fixed that by hanging out with my friend and i got to socialize with his friends through him. That way it slowly but surely has gone away.

You truly just can snap-it away, by taking control of your life and fix whatever the cause of your unhappiness is.

If girls in your country can't get through puberty by 14, then you have bigger problems than other men being able to attract girls that you can't.

ITT idiots who don't know depression is real

ITT idiots who think depression is just "feeling sad"

I've suffered from depression. Been on medication for it. From personal experience, the medication did nothing for me and after trying it for about a week, I stopped taking it.

I would definitely say that being highly introverted and having the social skills of a damp shoe was/is a factor in it. I've gotten a bit better in that regard, but to be honest with myself, not much has changed since then. I think I just got used to it and learned to deal with with shit. I tend to feel fairly numb and indifferent, but actually feeling miserable has become incredibly rare.

Just my own experiences on the subject. Take it for what it's worth.

Depression is real.
The neural connections leading to negative emotions get highly potentiated causing the mind to railroad towards the same emotion and mood.
It causes a person to have a strong predisposition towards seeing the worst of things. It is just like learning any other behaviour except it's not driven by the normal dopaminergic anticipation and instead something within the pre-frontal cortex.
tl;dr - It's real.

I've had days where it's been a challenge.

Good job hotpocketeers.

Don't get depressed user.

This. The best method is regular exercise mixed with forcing yourself to change your mindset. It becomes 1000x easier after that. Focus on the silver lining of everything.

Like this world. Yes, it's fucked up and broken, but we're at the forefront of the change that will fix it. The next generation will envy our role in this.