FEMDOM NATION

Sunbathing Swedish bikini cop takes down pathetic pickpocketing Swedish male specimen while other Swedish women look on in bemused contempt.
archive.is/K8BLx

You sho bout dat?

Niggers and sandniggers are seen as the new swedish males in sweden.

Normally I'd think this was just a set-up… but then again, Sweden.

Somehow, I think I'm ok with this

Hitler was right again.

Sauce?

Never heard what Hitler said about gypsies and why they were sent to the lagers.

She looks great and he looks fucked, which makes this photo aesthetically pleasing.

How is this a bad thing?

Shame.

I'm glad there are still pretty white girls in Sweden. Check out the ass on the petite chick in the background.

No the fact that it was a gyppo

finally some nice news

Is that girl in black a grown woman or a kid? I can't tell.

Look like a really, really short woman.

It's a roma gypsy, and he's soon to be deported if Kek wills it.

pathetic

yo dat be rayciss yo, homeboi shouda been allowed to rape an rob dat bitch, dis some bullshit rite durr

I'm kind of afraid for her now tbh, if anything this makes her a target for shot skin cultural enrichment.

She's old enough to sit on my face.

She obviously took down a sand–orangutan, not a "Swedish male specimen".

Don't post again until you have lurked some moar.

She took down a gypsy. By Swedish standards, she's got the capacity to war against the whole EU.

At best it's inspire more women to stand against the invaders & to improve themselves

At worse, it means that swedes males have been confirmed gone for ever.

More important is that I'm actually having a desk lifter boner looking at her arms and legs, no fap do strange things to your brain kids

cool slide thread

Backpedalling hard there, Schlomo.

I know the ID is different, but you fucking rats are all hooked up to the same hivemind anyway.

Anyone want to guess how long her clit is?

Shouldn't you be watching your women getting raped by dunecoons and niggers for the sake of multiculturalism?

That is natural, user. Know that, and reach for the heavens.

Yeah everything went better then expected

Apparently he should he watching is women beat the shit out of shitskins (((user)))

i can see from here that this is a fucking subhuman.

that course brown hair

This.

Her pecs are so big her tits disappeared, SAD!
If she was a man she would be arrested for parading those muscles.

Well, I guess have a cop fetish now.

Goddamnit.

Gypsy scum will be removed from your town, but only if you post good look blond amazon in this thread.

Good luck blonde amazon

Probably pretty big. I wouldn't be surprised if she was on something.

confirmed for nigger, hope a white woman shoots you so you can die humiliated.

You mean myths?

Choose one and only one

Yea…

No I just saw it in the video m8

Shes not very attractive. Ripped as fuck tho.

It was a gypsy, and how terrible that women can defend themselves from shitskins oy vey.

If you are an actual capable man who can and will defend women and children you are neither too impressed like a cuck nor are you intimidated like a faggot by this.

Was in the comments of an article in the context of "See, see, it wasn't a Muslim, it was a Christian" so odds are high it's legit.

ah

Stupid as fuck aswell. Making yourself a public figure and saying you're apart of the special forces that works with gang-related crime.

She has painted a target on her back, just to fulfill some narcissitic self-pleasures.

On top of that, she's probably on roids.

This woman is on steroids. Yet on the police force. And no one questions her.

In the meantime, if you're merely a muscular male in Sweden you can be arrested and subjected to drug tests.

I want to fuck the police.

hahaahhhaah

No, I'm good.

she deserved it.

God bless than man.

Where are the other pics from that series? I remember seeing them before, but I want to see more of that dumb bitch getting taken down.

And her tits if there's any pics of that

Got the full story behind this event?

Looks like a routine Drunk & Disorderly arrest gone wrong, because UK cops are fucking stupid. See Every arrest I've seen UK cops make is a tragedy waiting to happen.

Na that's the asiatic hun blood. It's what made them warlike for a time.

Pretty much. I do not fucking understand how most of them make it through the average day, but I guess it's because they usually deal with nonviolent white people and not dindus like American cops.

Confirmed for whiteknight pussy

Femanon here. I personally love the shitstorm that starts every time some poor faggot makes one of these anti women or feminist threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I’ve made everyone and chuckle a bit. You think jokes about kitchens or showing tits bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo.

Sure, you’ll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it’s just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can’t really complain.

After all, we do pretty much run the show.

Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, and buy us houses and cars and clothes, sign prenups that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass.

Got a kid with a girl? Don’t fool yourself, it’s HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she’ll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.

Yep, this is the power we hold over you. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you’ll be watching, getting hard, and probably crying a tear or two because you know you’ll always be a forever alone faggot.

Pic related.

Nice slide bump, btw.

Would you? I would…

It's good pasta. Besides, you shouldn't be posting a fatass neckbeard alcoholic, you degenerate.

Eeeeewww

Wrong board to try that on, lady. Try /r9k/ if you want a real reaction.

And don't forget to heil Hitler!

It was a gypsy

lol

The rest isn't too far off. gtfo though, you're obviously a guy

k

They can't even over power a woman by them selves.

How is this muh dik? Sounds like a leftist who can't into memes.

pasta

Stale pasta, yet many fell for it.

the camera is very jittery/shakey, but how does the cuffed man subdue the fem cop? she bellows out two mighty roars'uuuaahhhh' each time he hits her, it's not very effective! So what does he do to her? beat her with cuffed fists or headbutt her unconscious?

Was wondering whether a male cop could've handled this attack, but then realized a male cop probably wouldn't have paced himself in such danger to begin with.

Nah