Can someone explain to me what's happening

Why is 4chan loaded with so many shills? Are the mods in on it too? There are extreme off-topic threads over there that get 100+ replies. Now normally these would be saged and deleted here but all the threads I've reported don't get deleted at all and I honestly can't tell if it's just newfags or shills bumping this that kind of stuff. I'm hoping it will fuck off after this election finally ends.

Canada does have terrible banter tbh.

Yeah that's true.

user, if cuckchan wasn't terrible we wouldn't be here right now. It's essentially a non-question here, m8.

I want to know what the fuck is happening here on Holla Forums?

The front page is moving faster then iv ever seen it! are we getting a lot of traffic from 4/pol/?

I was thinking Holla Forums's Holla Forums is more of a secondary thing.

Maybe, I've seen a few anons from 4chan recommend people come here.

Anyone got that cap of the 4cuck/pol/ catalog when Trump lost Ohio?

The shilling then was out of this world. If Hillary had the capability to hire alien shills, they'd definitely be posting too at the time.

Because its shit

it has gotten to the point where the shills are replying to other shills,

they are posting all sorts of dumb shit just to keep the board sliding constantly. PYF nazi outfit, post rare hitlers, what kind of X does Holla Forums like, is x redpilled,

tons of anti-gun troll threads, tons of race baiting threads, etc. with hundreds of replies, etc.

mods nowhere to be found

4/pol/ may be full of shill posting right now but don't go treating our little outer heaven as your auxiliary board.

your welcome to stay but make sure you have a quality topic before posting just wants on your mind and shitting up the front page.

i haven't browsed 4cucks since the first exodus, feels good man

probably because of the combined happenings of the massive redpills dump on Trump's website (see the stickies) and the weird military scramble around incirlik base in turkey

shills are on week-end rate + overtime

same mate

I think it's an issue that was inevitable, 4chan is getting too much publicity, and more people are coming than ever before.

Redpilling is a long process, and when newfags walk in and see nazi shit the first thing they do is go on the defensive mode.

This wasn't an issue when we had a fixed influx, we'd educate them and such over time, but now a sub-culture has formed.

I kind of have to blame Holla Forums too, I'm pretty sure a lot of people, including myself, switched to Holla Forums and only Holla Forums. Since a huge influx of elders left, plus the amount of newfags, Holla Forums just can't keep up with the redpilling.

I don't know if shills have a hand in this, because we already have a recipe for disaster as it is, but if anyone has any info I'm all ears.

It's really saddening to see 4/pol/'s downfall. If you don't want to address it and instead call all who address it as newfags, gtfo.

Yes i agree, i was really sad when i saw it happen 2 years ago.

4chan is dead m8. Turns out moot was in fact a fag all along.

hay, that place was my home too, but its been long gone, dead and buried.
i grieved for 4chan long ago.

If only we had the numbers and a bit of coordination, we could make a difference. What shitposters do is just make MANY shit threads, many of them scripted. For maximum efficiency, we could do the same. If any anons have archived quality threads from here, we could just copypaste the OP onto 4/pol/ (provided it isn't old news or out-of-context shit), then let the replies do the rest. By sheer numbers we could tip the balance, even if it means convincing a leftist or commie a day.

Reminder that moderation over there is in a state of almost-complete anarchy, so anything goes as long as you spam canned, but good-quality threads. It's an easy thing anyone can do, meanwhile the more determined and autistic anons can sit down and think of making (more) good threads. I can't do the latter because of a lack of available time, but I sure can and will do the former.

its a nice idea, it might work, also you would not need the numbers your thinking of, a hand full of user's could pull that off.

The problem is the front page would be moving so fast even with quality it would just be a massive shit storm.

the way Holla Forums is moving right now is freaky unnerving for me.

Are you sure that's cuck/pol/?

Looks exactly like cuck/int/ two years ago.

also, best way to combat shill posting is to sticky a couple of good threads until it dies down

It doesn't matter how fast threads are fleeting, we need to get this going. It will hopefully not be a constant struggle anyway, we just need some time to weed out ebin meners and to give a message that shit threads are, well…shit, and that you can once again find good content on that godforsaken shithole.

none of the people who run or mod 4chan even want Holla Forums to exist, you can be guaranteed the moderators are on Correct the Record's side. You'd be pissing into a sea of piss.

If people want to conduct rearguard actions on halfchan to keep people from coming here, fine, that at least makes a little bit of sense. But you're never going to see that place be worth posting on.

Went there again for the first time since the exodus and wow, that's pretty cancerous.

Even worse is I see shit like "Drumpf" being spammed unironically. Let's make this clear, it's a blatant lie when any kike like Leibowitz who was assdevestated when Trump called him out on the fact that he changed his actual birthname from Leibowitz to Jewart/Stewart to hide history jewry or Oliver tells his morons Trump's surname is actually Drumpf. It's Trump, and the last time it was different was over 300 years ago before the United States even existed, when his family lived in one of the Holy Roman Empire's member states, and then it was Trumpf, not Drumpf.

You should at least correct the retards on cuckchan if you still go there.

1) Correct the Record
2) Milo brought a lot of faggots from Reddit
What you're seeing is a mix of that.

I have seen a huge influx of Nazi and 14/88 shit lately, I am wondering if there is some plan to do a media expose on DONALD TRUMP'S SUPPORT BASE and these guys are making sure it is full of dumb shit for that purpose.

Remember, anons, "wtf is wrong with 4chan" is just as much a spam tactic as anything posted in the OP.

To be fair Nazism has always had a place on Holla Forums but noone talks about the politics or economics in those threads. It's just "POST RARE HITLERS. XD"

4chan is our filter.
The cucks from reddit stay in the safe space threads that they make.
The more or less redpilled non-summer faggots come here slowly and we give them the final dose.
The smarter cucks go to sfw Holla Forums in their advanced safe space with extra cusions and god awful memes.
But now it's getting obvious that the board is 3/4 shills with regular 4cucks coming here, making same shit threads.
Luckily we've got a good response team so they don't get any foothold.

Also expect a new shill wave here in the first week of august. They're always on time and we always fight them back.

Sage for thread not related to politics or Holla Forums.
Welcome to Holla Forums. Either you assimilate or you get sage raped.

It is the Borg (Jew). You have ben asimilated.

You will be asimilated. Resistance is futile Holla Forums.

No, lel. 8chanell is Picard tier. Jean Luc fucking Piccard.

who cares

I do, Chaim.

for future reference OP, we have regular QTDDTOT questions that don't deserve their own threads threads here
take your stupid shit and post it there
or go back to halfchan and stay

For the faggot(s) spamming Holla Forums with threads related to 4chan:

1. This is not your personal blog. Nobody cares that you got "cencored" on 4chan. If you cared about cencorship on 4chan you would have left them years ago.

2. This is not the official "4chan backup board" If you have problems with 4chan then tough fucking shit. We all hate the place that's why we left years ago.

3. We are not what the bernie bros are to the democratic party. Stop trying to mobilize us for your cause. This goes especially to the faggot who who begged us to come post on 4chan to help against the CorrectTheRecord campaign.

4. Whatever happens to 4chan: they deserved it, you deserved it.

That's not to say you're not allowed to talk about 4chan here. But before you do consider the above.

Way to shit up the board with the exact type of thread you are complaining about.

4Chan is the Ebaum's World of 8pol.
A filter to keep out normal fags.

Out of curiosity I checked the other Holla Forums boards out there.

endchan Holla Forums
Last post was made 3 hours ago. Pretty dead.

8ch.pl Holla Forums
Last post was made 16 hours ago. Utterly dead.
I made one post in the webm thread to check if the displayed post time was synced with my local time.

16chan.nl (Infinity Never chan, owned by Josh)
Holla Forums board does not even exist.

Lynxchan Holla Forums had a few troll posts but beyond those the board was empty.

So it's just 4chan and Holla Forums. And 4chan is full of shit. We are the last stand.

Listen edgelords.

I understand how superior you feel being able to go "yes! haha cuckchan newfag spotted lol". But the simple fact is If something is going down there, it could be soon headed this way.

I'd say we welcome a little speculation and discussion so long as it sticks where it belongs. If you don't care, do kindly fuck off.

Good to know the kike motherfuckers here are in on it too.

We left almost 2 years ago. For almost 2 years there have been threads saying "hey guys I think 4chan Holla Forums is starting to go shit". Well you don't fucking say?