What is an Aryan?

I always thought it just meant white person but the way I see the term used sometimes I get the impression that there's more to it than that. Who are Aryans? Where do they come from? Why are they superior?

Other urls found in this thread:

eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_R1b_Y-DNA.shtml
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_R1a_Y-DNA.shtml
jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/William Luther Pierce Who We Are.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Aryan is typically used as a term to describe the descendants of the Indo-European people. It is also a language group, and more specifically it is a specific tribe of the Indo-European people (who migrated into India).

The word Aryan literally means noble. The Aryans considered themselves the noble people, as opposed to, specifically the Dravidian population in India (tiny brown people).

Indo-European?

Who would that be today?
Russians?

Slide thread

Yeah that's why I made a thread asking people I thought would know…

I understand if Holla Forums doesn't want to spoon feed, can you just direct me to a book or essay by a respectable author so I can do my own research then?

also, aryan isnt just a race its more a mindset and lifestyle. Noble, honorful, loyal etc

I think every white person expect Basques and Sami.

this is the distribution of indo-european languages

Literally 'white' people minus what is considered 'white' today. AKA Europeans who are not of mixed race descent (aka mestizos, moor rape babies, mongrelized south eastern Europeans). It is a way of saying 'white' while emphasizing genetics, and being more exclusive.

Pic related.

Finnish word for 'slave' (orja) derives from Arja (Arya). Finns are also from the older language stock.

It's people who came from a specific tribe in the steppes of Asia. They have mythological, linguistic and genetic similarities due to their same roots. Of course, these people splintered and as so far as they have different souls and histories now, you can generally divide them into western Europeans, Slavs, Persians and northern Indians. Note that they're all civilized people who held their own civilization, be it Persia, Indian or European civilizations. Except Slavs, who may yet get one one day.

Also note that Afganis, for example used to be aryans in the vein of Persians, but got enriched and raped into mudslime savages, only retaining the language.

Pic is the only thing I have related. It's some slavic genes they share with other Indo-Europeans that have mutated into R1b among western Europeans.

Why does it kind of snake around in Russia?

Oh ok so it's a way of talking about race while emphasizing genetics.

That makes the most sense so far I think.

They settled along the important trade routes and near the coasts. The silk road and all that.

You disappoint me, user. . .

So it's like…at some point in the distant past Whites split off from Asians and became their own people who settled mostly in Europe?

Oh ok that makes sense.

I'm sorry user but I had to find out some time.

No. Chinks aren't white and never were. It's Persians and northern Indians who are white,

I am not certain you understand haplogroups. Are you saying that R1b derived from R1a? They are more like cousins, stemming from the same point.

Slavs are Aryans. Some history on y-haplogroups (ie: direct male line of descent).
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_R1b_Y-DNA.shtml
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_R1a_Y-DNA.shtml

Separate but equal
jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/William Luther Pierce Who We Are.pdf

Pic related. Finns are a population that is genetically unique. I am not certain how they fit into this from a linguistic aspect, can you go a bit further on that? I don't know much about the Finns, but according to every source I have read, the ancient Aryans, specifically the tribe residing in modern India, considered Aryan to mean noble, leading to the caste system.

The races stem further back than modern humans. Race can be determined pre-homo sapien.

I was writing in haste. It was a sloppy way of putting it.

Holy shit is this tree picture a somewhat legitimate depiction of how different peoples are related and split from each other?

It is kind of blowing my mind if it's accurate.

Are genetically European even if they have other influences. Yes, their language doesn't fit, but their mythology contains some songs that slavic researchers use to reconstruct their own pre-Christian mythology.

In language, yes. But I can guarantee to you that Nepalese and Kurds aren't Indo-European, even though they're on the tree. It's Iranian (the root of the word is Aryan) culture that was so strong other people apropriated their langauges.

No that is how languages split from each other.

I am not saying they aren't, and I am not even saying they have other influences. My understanding is that they are a genetic population isolate. As in, the evolved somewhat separately from the East or West, and evolved in a unique way compared to both sides. I don't view them as a mongrelized populace, but perhaps they are. I really don't know much about the Finns.

I have a better version of the first picture. Note the explanations on the top.

Saved.

lurk more you despicable fucking newfag nigger

Here's some deeper charts and things to show you the differences between nations and subraces

Third chart is saved, good stuff, thanks user

This is how a shit thread if fix'd, lads.

Good maps, had most of them already and saved the rest

A miserable pile of NIE WIEDER.

not you obviously

What the fuck are you talking about, nigger?

The fuck is this blupill shit

Wotan's Furious Horde.

language doesn't equal genetics, retards

There are Turkics, Uralics, etc. in Russia too.

This.

they inhabit the rivers, the rest is populated by turks and mongolics.

Underrated post.