Global October Suprise

Note: I tried posting this over at halfchan and it got slid in under 5 minutes.

It's quite obvious that both the current administration and Shillary want to/are trying to use NATO to provoke Putin. It's basically the Cuban missile crisis, but in reverse. Look at the shit going down in Turkey. I wouldn't put out past them to start something with Russia just before the election to attempt to keep Trump out of office. That how hard they are pressing the "Trump is Russian traitor" meme with the e-mail scandal is something I find worrisome. It was covered by all the MSM outlets that way, which all point back to the DNC/BHO.

Honestly I'd rather be at war with ISIS than at war with Russia. The Russians have a much better track record in dealing with shitskin nuisances than we do. Not to mention they have experience, proximity, and resources. I'd say work with them, and cut a deal with Putin for some of that sweet ME oil. I think that's a much better compromise than literally having pissed off all of the rest of East Asia - which is what we are on track for right now.

If something did happen to ignite this giant powder-keg, the focus on the election would shift dramatically. We could end up in a WWII situation with elections postponed. The internet, our main source of raw information, would likely be partitioned in the event of a global scenario. In this situation things only get worse.

Social media shilling is one thing, but combined with isolation from real sources outside the "five eyes" we could be left with a shortage of real redpills, and instead a large influx of shillpills crafted to take advantage of the panic, FUD, ETC. With the FCC's new control over the Internet, combined with likely pre-existing military scenarios out there, it would not surprise me if we had a massive internet outage just before any happening.

There is a massive apparatus in place to keep information controlled already, the only thing preventing it from kicking into overdrive is social media and worldwide connectivity. Message interception and manipulation is possible on a mass scale. Outside of perhaps long-range HAM radio links, smoke signaling, trusted couriers, and so on very little raw information is likely to make it through. What does make it through will be prevented from spreading.

Stay woke, and look to multiple sources to verify any happenings. If you have trusted contacts outside of your country, learn to use PGP, exchange keys offline somehow if possible.

I just hope I'm so very wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/07/30/russia_expert_stephen_cohen_trump_wants_to_stop_the_new_cold_war_but_the_america_media_just_doesnt_understand.html
archive.is/EFr0J
en.ndrc.gov.cn/newsrelease/201503/t20150330_669367.html
sltrib.com/home/4040455-155/charges-utah-head-of-citizen-militia
youtube.com/watch?v=Cx5YyiyWOH4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Game
smerdaleos.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/edward_n-_luttwak_the_grand_strategy_of_the_byzabooksee-org.pdf
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/?q="october surprise"&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump. Death to traitors.

kill yourself

thx for the shitpost m7

There Schlomo is again, making a drive-by shot at a trivial detail and ignoring the bulk of the post. Too bad you couldn't finish making it in time for the first post.

Wow yeah so you're saying the people who constantly crying "Russia this, Russia that." and have openly called for action against them wants to go to war with Russia? Wow what a shock its not like they're openly saying it… OH WAIT THEY ARE.

fucking this tbh

just filter him lad even these responses will derail thread

Hersch, can you give me one solid reason we should be playing nuclear chicken with Russia in THE CURRENT YEAR?

Oh you cant.

Can you give me a reason for posting Op Ed threads about things we already know and are discussing in basically every other thread?

Either way it doesn't matter, you're a cuckchanner and you need to fuck off for that specific reason. Nothing else.

I miss him. What a bomb performance.

Ww1 and ww2 didn't stop the presidential elections in the US and neither would ww3. Woodrow Wilson and Theodore Roosevelt were both elected during world wars and there are a trick rules in place (thanks to Roosevelt) to prevent Obama from having a 3rd term regardless of the circumstances. We will have an election in November as long as the US still exists as a country, period.

*strict rules

Fkn autocorrect

pretty scary shit tbh. definitely agree that Hillary is a hawk and will cause problems.

funny how bent out of shape people get when DT mentions actually fighting ISIS instead of merely annoying them like we are now. controlled opposition anyone?

that is reassuring, if only slightly. still, i think we would end up with hildebeast and prolonged war.

ughhhhhhhh.

War against Russia in the current state of things would be absolutely idiotic in my opinion. The USA has too many problems - niggers, lqbt, sjw, incompetent obama's generals, debt and who knows what else. The men are feminized and demoralized - why would they fight for a government that hates them? All of that is too exploitable in a war and would lead to disaster. If they really wanted to go to war with Russia, they would first have to clean their own state just like Hitler did, and that won't happen. Western Europe is in no position for war either with effeminization, refugees and pacifism, Eastern Europe has too large number of russian sympathizers, China and Iran wouldn't stand by idly either. So, war with Russia is not going to happen, unless american agents provoke an inside revolution in Russia, which I don't see happening.

Turkey is going to make a pact with Russia and leave NATO.
I heard this a couple of weeks ago from a conspiracy cuck on jewtube when the chief turkroach apologized for shooting down that MiG and laughed at the idea.
But more and more people are saying it now.
This is serious shit if it's true
Turkey is at the fulcrum of the Earth Island - it's a total disaster for the globalists to lose power in the most vital strategic place on the planet.
So either;
a). they fucked up worse than any time in living memory.
-or-
b). Putin is le Jewtin and the globalists are pivoting west again by collapsing China and making Mother Russia the new superpower.

Interesting times ahead.

cool thread but check out this Sick Post??

Events leading to the worst case scenario could start as early as August actually. Like I said in another thread, the Olympics poses a distraction opportunity to make major geopolitical moves.

So I'm expecting a major incident that "lights the fuse" to the keg in the coming weeks. Blink and you'll miss it thanks to the media brownout.

You know, I was going to watch it before I saw the fucking thumb tack.

Looking at the current state of America society, the Russians have already won. They should be very proud of their Active Measures program. America is now the effeminate, demoralised, self-hating, destablised, and divided nation they dreamed so much to achieve and our CIA is as useless and incompetent as ever of stopping it.

Not such a big surprise when half of the CIA are degenerate muck fucking inside their offices.

I bet you bore your "friends" IRL with your talk of politics.

If we removed the muck would they die

wow fking nothing

This is a remarkably sane, sober, and terrifying analysis.

Sometimes I imagine us all being isolated from each other and thinking, "there was this brief shining moment when truth and information flowed free over the internets, but it couldn't last.."

Wow this thread is getting shitpost-attacked HARD. This is a sign that the OP is on to something.

ahahahaha my name is slowmo and this is weekend warriuor 15$ internet jackass.

Russia has already considered new laws that monitor, and can filter/outright cut off foreign internet access. In the west they're attempting to sell the same thing, but under the guise of political correctness.

That's already the first warning sign of impending conflict, tightening to severing foreign communications.

yeah, i come back after a few hours and it is spammed with garbage. go figure.

guess they will have to deal with it!

i have that very same fear also.

i heard about those. and considering that in some european countries you get v&'d for disagreeing online it's kinda scary to even post openly

Why does 3D even exist?

Seriously, half the threads at the top of the catalog begin with, "Over at halfchan" or "I posted this on cuckchan."

WTF is going on?

I think you nailed the general plan.

Now your thread is getting slid hard. What more can we do? Make normie videos exposing a planned false flag later in the year? If enough ppl know about it, it might throw them off from following through with it.

they are been heavily bombarded by shill post's and using this place as there auxiliary board.

said this in another thread:

your welcome to stay but make sure you have a quality topic before posting just wants on your mind and shitting up the front page.

I wonder how this guy actually got on CNN:

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/07/30/russia_expert_stephen_cohen_trump_wants_to_stop_the_new_cold_war_but_the_america_media_just_doesnt_understand.html
archive.is/EFr0J

wow, cuban missile crisis indeed

forgot to mention, if you visit the non-archived page there is a video interview on CNN, it's not jewtube so no idea how to embed it here

Fucking nips and their shitty censor.Post more.

Your analysis is nothing new. However there is a limit on how much you can try without actively going on the offensive, and thus becoming the aggressive country.And the US has an history of false flags.
US will try to provoke Russia with any means,we know this.Putin has just to not fall for the trick.For what we have seen, he is courting Eastern countries, getting near Japan, strengthening the ties with Syria and Iran,and from the Hillary's e-mail, we know Turkey is on the verge and there is a possibility that Erdogan will seek Russia.This will cause some real problem to both US and Israel. The only opening for them is:
-Ukraine
-China dragging in Russia about the South China Sea territorial disputes.
-Something about the anti-missile shield around Russia (very unrealistic at this point)

Now the Ukraine conflict, for what i know,is going cold.Without a direct intervention of NATO/US i doubt you can revamp the fire.
China doesn't have the strength to actively go on the offensive against the US,but they will respond in case of attack.

So how will they try to provoke Russia? But do they have to do it now? Do they really fear Trump getting in? Or they will try to cheat on the elections?
Considering how big this is for Russia, an open relation with the West will benefit literally every fucking one,will Putin try to actively help Trump? During the USSR time, America was littered by russians spies in high and highest places all around, there could be a repeat of it?

our world is fucking insane

i fucking hate the jews so much

shits so fucking blatant too but the world is blind

how to provoke ruskis send 10k people to secure america nuke basein turkey after turkey openly blew em up and killed their pilot. right superduperhard.

Which is exactly what they're doing.

Except for the stickied threads, every thread at the top of the page could be considered a slide thread.

(((Cohen)))

are we been slid?
the shills on cuck/pol/ could just be using that excuse to slide us.

if you worry about being on the front page, you may wanna try another set of websites

Under-rated post.

THIS is worthy of discussion. We're poking the Russian bear, and no one in the MSM seems the least bit worried about it.

What does the ZOG think its doing? Has MAD been abandoned as a policy? Do they think a war with Russia could be contained to conventional military tactics?

Or do they see the ISIS/ME demon coming to its useful conclusion, and are seeking a new mortal enemy to continue the MIC raping of America and the world?

This all worries me.

ww2.5 germ…..america thinks it can take Russia in one swift blow………..

You can't postpone an election in Murrica. It would require and amendment to the constitution which the President has no power over. Plus FDR and his term caused congress to make it so there could never be a lifetime president. There was an Election during the Civil War, WW2, Korea, Vietnam, Iraq.

It's MADD, btw. Mutually Assured Death and Destruction.

Military adventures are the last gasp of dying civilizations

In regards to this thread, I suggest all anons read up on the new Silk Road, it's going to be the fulcrum point
en.ndrc.gov.cn/newsrelease/201503/t20150330_669367.html

I expect Turkey, if they leave NATO, will apply to join the SCO

ZOG wants to destroy white people and christianity. The jewish books state that their messiah(anti-christ) won't come around untill christians and whites are well and gone.

Also, as far as the SCO goes, the only real players in it right now are China and Russia. However, they have a huge list of countries that want to join and are likely to within a year including

Right now they're pushing to secure the peripheries of Central Asia and the ME

To add to this. They kikes are on a time limit. They need to get it done before 2200. After a certain date has passed, their whole myth falls apart.

NIGGAH DONE STOLE MY RHYMES!

But thanks for posting this! It's actually the year 6000 on the Hebrew Calendar, at that point, we enter the Messianic age. If they don't have him present and accounted for and running Israel by then, he'll never come and Jehovah has washed his hands of them.

224 years left from Our Current Year to the Time Limit.

Seriously though, didn't know about that. Even more disturbing.

I grew up during Vietnam and the Cold War. We just referred to it as MAD; Mutually Assured Destruction. Death is rather a given in a nuclear holocaust.

Summer

No. You are an idiot. MADD is Mothers Against Drunk Driving. MAD is Mutually Assured Destruction. If you ever get confused again, go get a copy of MAD magazine and go by the spelling on the cover.

I'm sorry, but this doesn't make any sense to me.

Even if we could, and I don't know that we can't, why would we?

I came to the conclusion a long time ago that there has to be a shadow government in the US.

We are the most destructive force the world has ever seen. We have capabilities former generations couldn't dream of.

No military leaders, aware of this, are going to hand over that kind of power to some jerk the plebs elect every four years.

What worries me is that these generals could be several times crazier than anyone we elect. Yes, think Dr. Strangelove here.

I know they know more than I do about Russia's capabilities and plans, but how much do they get wrong.

The Russians aren't stupid. Disinformation is one of their finest honed weapons.

I remember when they were our mortal enemies, and I remember when they were friends.

I just want to know what the fuck is going on now.

Just whites, not Christians. They aren't trying to kill off non-white Christians, only white Christians and non-Christian whites. It's purely racial.

Didn't they ramp up he calls for war with Russia when Trump was clearly going to win? They've been going on since the Socchi Olympics but now it's gone into overdrive.

more like 24 years, since everything is escalating faster due to tracking trends and information distribution. that timetable would only be viable with a pre internet society.

If Russia and the US teamed up, how fast could they steamroll turkey? That would solve many problems. Turkey is too important to be in Muslim hands.

­>Honestly I'd rather be at war with ISIS

: : : :: ::: :::::::::::::::::::::: Λ_Λ . . . .: : : ::: : ::      : : : :: ::::::: :: :/:彡ミ゛ヽ;)ー、 . . .: : :    ∧ _∧::::::::::::::::/ :::/:: ヽ、ヽ、 ::i     ∧ _∧::::::::/⌒ ̄⌒ヽ)'ヽ::::::/ :::/;;:  ヽ ヽ ::l::::::::/⌒ ̄⌒ヽ)'ヽ: ̄/;;;;;;;;;::   ::::ヽ;; |::::(_,ノ  ̄ ̄ ̄ヽ、_ノ ̄/;;;;;;;;;::   ::::ヽ;; |::::::|;;;;;;;;;::  ノヽ__ノ: : :::::::: :: :: : ::::::::::::::::::::::|;;;;;;;;;::  ノヽ__ノ ̄l;;;;;;:::  /::: ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄l;;;;;;:::  /

The US is ISIS.

Bump for relevancy, this thread should be stickied asap. I fucking swear the weekend mods are just as bad as cuckchan's.

There is no reason for anyone to have your physical name or address, or know what you look like.

PGP is called PUBLIC key for a reason.

They ramped it up once the DNC e-mail leaked. At a press conference Trump was asked about allegations it was a Russian hack made very clear joke/sarcastic remark about Russia having Hillary's other missing 30,000 e-mails.

The media basically turned this into DONALD TRUMP COMMITS TREASON: ASKS PUTIN TO HACK ELECTION.

The Clinton camp is where the whole "hackers were Russian" thing started to begin with - I haven't heard of any solid evidence being found. One shill on NPR even went so far as to state something to the effect of "We haven't found any evidence to show that it was NOT Russia" - which they stated as good enough and continued on with their story lol.

Go Google for a bit and see how Russia/USSR has dealt with mudslime issues in the past. They will kick their fucking teeth in and not give a fuck.

Well, ok - I'd rather be at war with only ISIS, not ISIS + Russia.

If I generate a public key and send it through the internet, and you do the same, someone sitting in the middle can switch them out with their own keys.

It works with websites because we have a certificate trust loaded on our PC from the certificate issuing agency that can validate the public key was indeed generated on behalf of the sender. That, plus tying it to the DNS domain name adds a few layers that need to be compromised before it breaks… unless you can hijack both the certificate issuer as well as DNS - like the three lettered agencies can.

It is always safer to exchange keys in person if you can, or perhaps send multiple copies via different mediums so they can all be verified.

Defense in depth, baby. Read up.

saved

Kill yourself.

That's why you validate the key.

It's also a lot harder to pull off that MITM than you're making out, you can give examples where it would be simple but even something like a real time text conversation would be a hard target (due to tight timing) and the key still wouldn't validate.
Combine if with VOIP or phone call and you're already about as secure as it gets.

This is the part I really have a problem with. Physical exchange is more SECURE if you TRUST the person. But meeting someone you don't already know and trust is less safe because it exposes your identity to a potential informant or enemy.

Very few cases of online "friendship" are going to involve trust levels that would justify the otherwise unacceptable risk of a personal meeting.

I bring this up because there is a persistent effort by certain factions among us to push for real life meetings and for anons to "stop being pussies who leave women like Sinead to take all the risk" and start using real names, showing faces and meeting in person.

Meeting someone you aren't trusted friends with adds a risk greater than the chance of key interception imo.

Yeah, I'm not about that. The only real life meetings I would encourage is between those that have already met.

And the reason I worry about trading keys online is because of the revelations that came with the three-letter-agency leaks. If we do go to war, there would be a huge "justification" to go after these keys as they were exchanged. And once they cross the net they all get logged in that big bad data center where they can sit indefinitely until a vulnerability is found or enough information about the user is compiled to target and intercept.

And using a computer not connected to the internet (or any network really) in any way/shape/form would be the medium for generating these messages. Even so, there is stuxnet which successfully targeted very specialized machines across an air-gap.

To that end, I'd also use the oldest/most obscure computer you could feasibly manage. Defense in depth again.

I'm thinking nation-state type defense for when nation-states are at play, with corrupt administrations who have the will and means to shape the narrative.

ALWAYS CHECK YOUR FACTS ON MULTIPLE SOURCES

ALTERNATE BETWEEN MAINSTREAM AND INDEPENDENT MEDIA AND DRAW YOUR OWN CONCLUSIONS

AS A RULE OF THUMB, IF THE KIKES HATE IT, IT'S GOOD. IF THE KIKES LOVE IT, IT'S BAD

Best independent sources:

Thanks for clarifying your position about real life meetings, I was worried that this could be a new approach by those I alluded to, I.e instead of telling anons to drop encryption, the tune changed to "use encryption but swap keys with us in person."

Good to see that is not the case.

All good points you have there.

Bumping a quality thread.

There was an interview on CNN with an expert analyst of Russia, conversation was the sane thing, thoigh the analyst was jewish (((Cohen))).

If this is the case Hillary must not win this election, going to war with Russia wpuld be a truly frightening thing. I doubt anyone would use nukes or fight on mainlands, but any border nations for both countries would be looking like Syria does now.

I'm sure Putin doesnt want this either, but if I was him Hillary would be a threat no matter what, I wouldnt be supprised if he jas an assassination plan in place, should she win.

Yikes, I cant type on this new phone…

Thing is, killing Shillary would only make her a martyr, and I'm pretty sure the whole CIA apparatus is working to protect her from such things. It's not like they can't replace her with someone just as insane, Putin's best bet is to wait for the Trump victory.

globalresearch is okay, but it's filled with a lot of leftycucks who make articles about "dah ebil imperialist America" and "muh cop waycism".

Dead drop/geocache key exchange?

Obviously the other party could still be compromised but at least this way they will have a harder time knowing who you are.

It's kind of asymmetrical risk though. The person dropping off the key could setup an ambush or watch you with telephoto lenses.

There exists open source software that can allow two wireless devices to exchange info automatically when they get in range with out needing for persons to see or know one another. I cant remember what it was called but actual Russian spys have used it.

I would recommend you all read "The Moon is a Harsh Mistress" for a nice little story about an uprising leading to lunar independence. It recommends cells of individuals no larger than three and full of persons you have known personally for a long time.

FBI is real and they love to infiltrate. Half this guy's militia were FBI agents.

sltrib.com/home/4040455-155/charges-utah-head-of-citizen-militia

Behead those who lewd 2hus!

The people pushing for real life meetings, showing faces on video, abandonmen of encryption and switching to postal mail correspondence etc are almost certainly agents. They are also working with the person who runs Daily Stormer.
All the groups you see touted around here are honeypots and the e-celebs are overwhelmingly agents of one kind or another, all of them.

Your 3 man cell is the only way to go.
We have online anonymous gatherings like this for the memories,general discussion, digging into enemies and daily news, for anything in person you have to keep it to yourself or work with no more than a couple of long-standing, real life friends.

The days of groups and marching in doctor martens are over, keep a close eye on anyone who promotes that shit.

Point is, we don't need groups with leaders, they serve no purpose but containment and documentation by the enemy… And a source of revenue for the 'leaders'

It's almost as if 4chan is even more inundated with shills like you cunts lately hmmmm

no goy no one gets to see the software running on vote machines, its impossible to rig modern elections

youtube.com/watch?v=Cx5YyiyWOH4

funny how everyone runs to cuckchan because of "muh popular website", but know to come here when they get shut down

So either these fags should be ignored for not being wise enough to come here first, or we're cucked because maybe there was a real good reason cuckchan shut them down and we are missing it.

Sorry faggot, but the US and UK have been the most sucessful kike enclaves in history. You're right about the lolbergs though.

There's a difference between blaming corrupt kike governments are spouting lefty drivel like "America is an evil racist imperialist country!! I hate America!!!"

That also implies that there's anything inherently wrong with imperialism

We should just ban cuckchan posters tbh, they only come here to shitpost.

they would literally need to amend the fucking constitution to give obummers a third term, and the VP isn't allowed to become president after the present president's second term ends without being elected. You think a general election would be hard to have during world war 3? try passing a fucking amendment.

Meh, it's not really leftist drivel, it's more of a natural reaction of non-burger normies after getting kiked by the US. And don't act like if said kike governments haven't had popular support in most of their kikery.

t. Someone who's never suffered from imperialism.

american "imperialism" couldn't be farther from actual imperialism. what they're referring to is neoconservatism, where america fucks up other countries because it benefits our (((allies))) (but not the american people) or because the current leader/regime doesn't agree with us. it's a completely counterproductive ideology and shits on the entire idea of national sovereignty.

imperialism is meant to benefit the imperialist. if you dont want to be conquered, then fucking fight back. don't whine to the invading armies about how you're being oppressed, all that will get you is a face full of lead

Fuck off lefty faggot. It's pure leftist drivel and steeped in marxist anti-racist anti-imperialist nonsense.

My fucking sides. You really are a lefty, aren't you? Imperialism isn't supposed to benefit the one getting invaded. If I'm a powerful nation I don't and shouldn't give a shit about the "suffering" of the nation I'm invading. There is nothing inherently wrong with imperialism in principle regardless of who's on the receiving end.

would you tell me what SCO stands for?

Well I dunno, control through economic subversion is still imperialism.

Lol you can bet we've been fighting the fuck back since our god damned independence, but it's not that easy when your society is subverted by debt and marxist propaganda. Im dominican, we bled your ass in the second intervention with like 3k men

Stay mad amerifat, just because it hurts your burger feelings doesn't mean it's inherently 'leftist'. That's like saying poles are leftist for hating russians.

3edgy5me. Careful not to cut yourself buddy. Is amorality the new fashion among teenagers now?

But I'm not american, cuckboy.
Spouting shit about "evil racist imperialism" is textbook leftism and is largely their basis for hating both America and the rest of the White world
Fresh off the boat from Reddit, are you? I'm stating a fact that has been true since the beginning of human existence. Invaders do not and should not care about the well-being of the people they invade
Moral obligations only apply to your race, people, and nation. There is nothing immoral about invading and subjugating foreigners for your own interests.

If you are looking for material benefit then peaceful co-operation and mutual benefit will give you more than 'subjugation' and war. At the very least avoid spilling the blood of your own country men as that is what you seem to put above everything.
Also, despite being of different races they are still people, unless of course they are niggers or abbos, which aren't people, then I believe civil standards of morality should apply, there is nothing honorable about taking things by force as it is the most simple and primitive thing available and ought only be used as a last resort, as civilized people we should be able to achieve our goals in a more sophisticated manner than the very primitives we are dealing with.

I don't really give a shit, you're still an assmad sperg and thus I still laugh.

Quote me when I said ANYTHING about racism. Since you have no idea what you're talking about I'll just tell you, the only countries that still call america 'racist' are EUROPEAN countries and fucking Mexico. Is that why you're so emotionally invested in this argument? Kek are you some limp-wristed eurocuck?

Kek you really are an edgy teen faggot. How many niggers have you personally killed this year? How many kebabs have you removed? I guess you support the muslim invasion and rape and killing of whites in Europe right?

Stormfaggot much? False-flagging kike?

We have rules against people guilty of treason holding a government office, too, but we've seen how many shits they give about that.

It's pretty fucking stupid.

What if I'm looking for the eradication of a potential enemy/competitor and the expansion of my gene pool into foreign lands?
hang yourself
Taking things by force in the context of human societies/civilisation is a staple of the human condition. There's no reason we should stop doing it for the sake of "muh values" when it has worked so well for thousands of years.
Killing your enemies is not "primitive". What's next? You're going to tell me "if you kill your enemies, they win"?

definitely reddit.
Okay.

Well you're a massive fucking retard. This is completely false.
I'm not. Projecting pretty hard there, aren't you? Typical Redditor sophistry.
Calling someone edgy or a teen is not an argument, fammo. Keep trying
How is this relevant at all? How does this disprove or negate anything I've said? You're a complete mess.
Only someone with a genuine mental handicap could arrive at such a retarded conclusion
HAHAHAHA. Get out cuck. Only Redditors, baiters or Holla Forums use stormfag. How about you make an actual argument instead of labeling me with a buzzword.
mein sides

That sounds plausible. They need centralized control over information to push the masses into a war. Even in the era of WW1 they needed to propagandize intensively. (In a system called democracy you can't just send people into war by a decree. Even in the Soviet Union for example they done the "Shelling of Mainila" for a casus belli, before starting the Winter War against Finland.)

Y = Arctg X: The Hyperbola of the World Order

How hegemony is transformed into empire is exemplified by transformations of similar hegemonies in the past—Rome[13] and Qin. Both adhered to the pattern of defensive imperialism, both began with isolationism (the earliest in history instances of the Monroe Doctrine) and both evolved from isolationism through hegemony into empire. The thesis shows that all three grand strategic transformations—of Rome, Qin and the United States—are essentially the same with the modern process being currently uncompleted.

They had a chance with Jesus to be saved, now they plan to destroy the world with an evil ancient bull-headed god. Really goes to show what kind of people they are, to worship an evil god as a messiah.

i would have thought this was irrelevant speculation except it's getting shilled so god damn hard! thanks again Chaim for overplaying your hand.

since when has onigger EVER followed the constitution?
he always has and always will do whatever the fuck he wants regardless of whether or not he's allowed to

Again, quote me when I said ANYTHING about racism. Somehow people not wanting to be invaded is leftism? Gee I guess everyone that oposses mass immigration is a leftist then?

Kek

Says the fag screaming REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT every time he runs out of arguments. Try harder, stormfag.

LOL must suck to be a special needs child

Sorry buddy but you're the one who said 'invaders should not care about the invaded and this is not wrong'. Are muslims not invading europe right now? You didn't think before posting that did you? And then you're not emotionally invested in this argument, top kek.

Your tears are delicious, stormcuck. You're the fag that calls for killing all niggers and muslims in every thread that even suggests cooperation. You're the fag that shills for abortion and 'nuking the whole middle east'. You're either an useful idiot or a kike. Either way go circlejerk your power fantasies back to stormfront.

By the way, your post is a fucking mess. Calm down.

Read upon mythology before you make such uninformed statements.

The bull-god is a pre-Semitic symbol of the moon (bull's sacrifice corresponds to the 'dying' and 'resurrection' of the Moon). Life in Time.

In German, Moon (der Mond) is masculine and sun (die Sonne) is feminine. In French, it's the opposite. It's the tragic view as opposed to the comedic view of life.

When it comes to running a state there is no such thing as morality.

Nobody is claiming that it's 'wrong' for the muslims to invade Europe. People are angry at the European governments for being collaborators in the invasion, and frustrated at their countrymen for not fighting back (due to the government being on the side of the invaders).

Why are you being a disingenuous faggot? I was the one who mentioned racism as one of the accusations lefties make against America, and then YOU said that it was "a natural reaction" to what America does.
practice what you preach, nigger
You really should gain some self-awareness, matey.
asking me how many niggers or kebabs I've killed has nothing to do with the argument. Try again
Yes I did say this. Why am I wrong?
Yes they are. Do Muslims care about the well-being of Europeans? No. Should Muslims care about the well-being of Europeans? No. This doesn't contradict what I said one bit. Learn to read.
You're projecting again. Don't assume I'm emotionally invested in an internet argument just because you are.
Keep outing yourself, faggot. If you want me or anyone to take anything you have to say seriously, then you're not doing a very good job.
Why should we co-operate with our racial enemies who have shown time and time again to hate us and want us gone?
Got any evidence to back up that claim?
Says the egalitarian-lite faggot who thinks crying about "muh imperialism" and appealing to universalism means anything here.
please be original.
Are you a woman, user?

First off what gives you the right to spread into the land of others just because you wish to do so, as much as your ancestors shed blood for your lands theirs shed blood for theirs, I think you are misunderstanding nationalism here, it serves to preserve your own culture and those of others not devaluing the rest in the face of your own.
What I was trying to say was that there are different methods of expansion aside from literal lebensraum, occupation of other countries and eradication of everyone aside from you, the kneejerk reaction of instantly using force on any opposition whatsoever is in itself primitive. While our ancestors did use force on many occasion the current society has evolved past that, whatever you attribute this growth to doesn't matter.
Also, the destruction of an opposition by force prevents the discourse from progressing and thus stalls the cultural growth of society.
Are you dumb, why are you acting as if I'm attacking you? Do you perhaps dislike to hear different opinion?
It was a staple, the last guy that did it allegedly committed suicide in the end.
You look too much towards the past and try to live as if the morals of the past could ever apply today, the past is the past it helps us learn from the mistakes of our ancestors and the struggles they faced inspire us to continue but living in it is entirely different, the technology and morality have moved past those days.
C'mon son, people 2400 years in the past were capable of a better thought process than this.
If you don't act violent you don't have enemies, on the large scale at least.
The use of violence to achieve your goals is what I'm calling primitive, not killing your enemies, it shows that you are unable of anything else but 'knock big man with stick to take he berry'.
Although my point is to stop making enemies to begin with.

It's time to stop posting.

Nothing about nationalism is about preserving other cultures. You can't get any more hypocritical than that. Every culture that exists today does so due to the hundreds, perhaps even thousands, of other cultures it absorbed or destroyed over history.

You say that using force is a primitive kneejerk reaction, but what is there aside from force? Everything comes down to force. You don't dismiss the origin of power because it is 'primitive.' What you are talking about sounds like television-tier 'we're better than that' garbage.

Fuck I didn't know it was that bad.

Russia tried to monitor the 2008 USA elections, but were refused access based on company trade secrets.

PROOF: We are less democratic than African states.

My nation's physical might and will to do so. Might makes right, after all. I have no moral obligation to preserve foreign populatioms
No. I completely reject this cucked egalitarian-lite "nationalism 4 every1 :DD" drivel. You're clearly trying to reconcile your libshit egalitarian worldview with nationalism. I have no interest in keeping alive or respecting potential hostile foreign populations who naturally want access and control over resources and land that my people also want. Give me one reason I shouldn't want to expand my people's influence without appealing to universalist moral platitudes.
And if it works, then so what? Sometimes the most effective ways of solving a problem are the most simple. It won't matter what values you held true to if your enemies decide to subjugate and destroy you using more "primitive" methods.
not an argument, leftytard.
What "cultural growth" is there to possibly be gained from preserving shitty African peoples and cultures? You sound like a typical libshit who claims non-white immigration "enriches" our culture.
If I disliked to hear a different opinion, then i wouldn't be engaging with you in an argument, you conceited cunt
Oh I'm sorry. We're in the [current year] now. Those old evil morals don't apply anymore. We have to embrace universalism and lefty cuckedness while allowing faggots and trannies to spread their filth, right? All of these things are "modern morals" too.
You're right. The biggest mistake of our ancestors was no entirely eradicating every foreign racial population in the lands we expanded into. We won't make that mistake a second time.
Enjoy being a cuckservative faggot who lets himself and his people die or be overrun just because your "values" prevented you from doing what had to be done.
Entirely and demonstrably wrong. You have absolutely no knowledge of human history. If you're pacifist and non-violent, then a people who are not will subjugate you and take your lands, because resources are finite, and people naturally want what's best for themselves. You're spouting bullshit about a fantasy-land of cooperation that resembles middle-schooler "why can't we all just get along?" pseudo-philosophical drivel. Humans will never get along, because there are finite resources that all people naturally want for themselves.
Do you even read what you write, you fucking moron? Killing your enemies is the use of violence, and killing your is a goal. Give me one reason why using violence in the context of destroying a potential foe is wrong without spewing crap about it being "primitive".
So? Who cares? It shows that we are strong and they are weak. The history of humanity is a guy with a bigger stick taking what he wants from the guy with the smaller stick.
I'm not "making" enemies. Our enemies already exist. The question is how we should deal with them.

Perhaps preserving is a wrong word, I simply meant that nationalism is the love for your own fatherland, not the hate of others.
Yeah, but we aren't 500 years in the past. It's the current year, as I said before the current mode of thought has moved to different heights and we can expand through different means. As an example we could terramorph foreign planets and expand there instead eliminating other living creature whether human or not.
Not that we should distance ourselves from nature too much I think it is good to understand that we are not animals but humans, not only that but to move past what humans are and become übermensch.
Mutual benefit, compromise, diplomacy, and discourse. There are plenty of ways to deal with plenty of issues, without a clear example I couldn't give you a clear answer.

Oh user, you really are adorable.
Fuck off. Stating the current year or time is not a valid argument.
This is just an empty non-argument. What current "mode of thought" are you talking about? The self-destructive kike-manufactured marxist mode of thought that tells us we should be weak and docile while are lands are invaded and our people turned into minorities? The current mode of thought that tells us that trannies and faggots are healthy and should be celebrated in society? I reject this "current mode of thought" in its entirety. It is a cancer that needs to be cut out. Trying to act like this "current mode of thought" is a natural progression is textbook marxism which views history and "progress" as linear.
And we should only do so after destroying the enemies of our people and utilising the vast quantities of resources currently being used to keep niggers and other trash alive to promote space expansion. Give us one reason we should get rid of all niggers.
Except you are wrong. Humans are animals, albeit a cognitively evolved animal capable of introspection and abstract thought.
Then we must strive to rise above the üntermensch and take what should be ours from them, no?
A waste of energy and distraction that is unnecessary if we are capable of eradicating our foes ones and for all.

shouldn't*

If might makes right then if niggers beat you and take over your country are they right to do so?
Yeah mang, everyone is out to get you and your country men.
In all seriousness though you can never know whether others will respect what you have or not, it is okay to be ready for attack but you aren't justified in doing the same to them as much as they aren't justified doing ill to you.
Because you aren't the only people on the earth and if you stir enough shit it will do more harm to your people than good (See Germany). That's literally Jewish chosen peoples ideology.
What if something works better then? Or at what cost does it work? It's easy to talk about violent expansion since no actual lives are lost.
Wherever did I mention you shouldn't defend your own interests or territory? if you are being attacked then defend but not do the same to others.
But what I said is an argument, the current philosophies of today have beat the philosophies of the past and are now in practice, it is natural for better ideas to come to the top.
You are taking extreme example, I said opposition not tribal animals. Instead of accepting that there can be other truths than your own you want to ban and destroy anyone who would oppose you.
In defense of niggers you have no right to the land they inhabit and your only drive to take it is for material benefit for yourself and your chosen people much like Jews.
You are projecting, I believe all peoples should work in their ancestral lands for the benefit of their own folk instead of leeching off of those who already have done so.
But perhaps you wouldn't write as if someone stuck a stick up your ass you faggot.
Yeah man, that's exactly what I said and you know it, we must legalize loooove~
I think I already went over this issue somewhere above.
I realize you degenerates are selfish and petty but I decide to not be as such, if you want to be a dick then be a dick I guess, but what makes society and people like that is a mentality like yours, like I said before though, nothing wrong in protecting what's yours.
Because he is 'potential' you do not know what others think or will do and reacting to issues which are not present is just dumb, you're fighting windmills.

We have always been at war with Eurasia.

What is important is what I'm implying by stating the current year not the current year itself.
I've already said this many times but natural selection makes the thought process of today superior to the one of yesterday, ideas prove they are better than others and thus rise to the top.
The fundamental idea of Freedom and compromise to achieve happiness, the ability to tolerate other opinions and thoughts and to think things through before acting on them, the thing that most modern countries are build on, what you are stating is a Jewish perversion on the ideals of freedom, capitalism and 'current modes of thought'.
I agree, as much as we shouldn't expand into other countries we should not support them either, especially if they are hostile and unwilling to cooperate.
You wouldn't kill off all the monkeys would you? Or bears or wolves?
But that's exactly what separates us from a mouse or a dog, the ability to think and understand.
Why do you feel entitled to everything? Hell even taking things from dumb animals can be done without spilling blood.
Not to mention resources aren't as finite as you think, at least I think so. With the dawn of renewable energy especially.
Another thing I believe is that not everyone is necessarily against you, you are inclined to believe that everyone wills you only ill but the opposite may be true, or even neither, Niggers in Africa could give less shits about Europe if Europe would stop getting involved in Africa.

Understand, what I hate the most is losing the lives of my kin, my very own blood, for some nigger diamonds in a desert, I value the live of my people above any material treasure.

tbh the US military deepstate interests me as well and we never talk about it much (for obvious reasons)

However, I could say that I may have more trust in a military government headed by these people than our current civilian government due to the wide-scale corruption of our political establishment by Israeli dual-citizens and International Jews in the media.

That said, an actual coup would only happen in fiction and the deepstate can only function properly while obfuscated.

a piece of paper isn't going to stop the Sons of Obama from doing whatever Hussein wills

are they wrong to do so? What's stopping them? It's not "wrong" their eyes.
Have a look through history and see how "non-violence and pacifism" work out. Look at the current state of the West. The very survival of our entire fucking race is in jeopardy. If we less kind and more brutal in the past, then we wouldn't be facing the same kind of destruction we are today.
So why take a chance?
There is no nebulous force that determines what is justified and what is not. If they want to take what we have, and they have the means to do so, then they will do it. Simple as that.
The scenario with Germany is entirely incomparable. Tell me how culling African populations for white lebensraum is in any way the same?
Then I'll be waiting for it to come around.
At the cost of our enemies.
A full eradication is better than any pacifist half-measure which has no definitive guarantee of remaining in your favour.
Why should we expand past our territory and take what we want/need?
WHY?
No It's not. Trying to claim the [current year] negates my points is not an argument and never will be.
The current philosophies of today? Like marxist universalism? You mean the "philosophies" that are leading to the complete destruction of our race and people? I should accept these as "better" simply because they are the dominant ideology (as pushed by kikes and their media)? Fucking hang yourself. This is a retarded appeal to authority.
Tell me with a straight face that what we have to today is "better". You'll only be lying to yourself. If not, then you're a self-hating anti-white that should fuck off.
There are no "other truths". The truth is truth regardless of what people want to believe. Anything other than the truth becomes falsehood. Subjective "truth" is postmodernist lie.
ban my racial enemies? From what? Destroy them? Why shouldn't I want this?
I have EVERY right to the land they inhabit if I have the will to take it, you cucked faggot. What are you going to tell me next? That my race doesn't have the right to North America, or Australia because the injuns were there first? Fuck off.
And? Why is this wrong? Give me one reason
Jews also breath air. Are we to stop doing that also?
Well I reject your "let's just all get along separately" bullshit. It's a half-measure that only ensures we'll be back where we began in a couple generations. I am in no interest of "leeching" off other populations. I want to take the land and resources they squat on and make something greater.
You can't claim that "modern philosophy and modes of thought" are better or more favourable than ones of the past, and then reject massive aspects of it such as accepting faggotry and loving diversity™.
buzzwords are not an argument
You sound like a Redditor, user. This is a genuine question: did you recently come here from Reddit.
So why take the chance? Why let a potential enemy get stronger, grow in influence, control valuable land and resources, etc.?

You think they are doing it to block Trump but he's a willing part of their show. Not that it matters, WW3 is coming and none of us can stop it. No election only death

If you run a state like a moralfag then you'll be overcome by someone who doesn't.

see

Whatever happens, there is a sense of destiny to today's geopolitical conflict.

Germany attempted to stop Asiatic incursions permanently by establishing a Roman-like limes on the Urals; the United States approaches the same problem, only from a thalassocratic strategy. Contrast Germany-Rome-Russia-China with Athens-Carthage-Byzantium-Britain. Control of the land vs. control of the sea. Patriarchal vs. matriarchal states.

The collapse of the Soviet Union proved that sea-power beats land-power; the only power capable of stopping the Mongols is Atlantis. We are in a period of geopolitical, metaphysical, and political transformation unparalleled since the beginning of Civilization.

I think that every user has had that fear at some point in there lives.

It's like we know that our existence is an aberration to the powers that be and that our time in limited.

This is why we've gotta get to colonizing space before the NWO is put fully in place. I'm sure there would always be a resistance, but they'll have it much easier with worlds of their own.

If global government is instituted, the world will become a literal cage. Total surveillance, plus satellite weapons that can strike anywhere on Earth.

The only refuge will be space.

i AGREE op WE NEED TO GET ON TOP OF COMMUNICATION AND BLACKOUT PROTOCOLS, IF MORE ANONS COULD GITGUD WITH HAMRADIO THIS WOULD BE GREAT. wITH tURKEY COUP WE SAW HOW THERE WAS INFORMATION BLACKOUT AND BASICALLY DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK WAS GOING ON, WOULD BE HELPFUL TO HAVE BETTER COMMUNICATIONS IN PLACE. aLL ANONS, GET SETUP WITH YOU HAM EQUIPMENT AND GITGUD NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE. wHEN THE HAPPENING ARRIVES I HOPE TO BE SHITPOSTING ON THE AIRWAVES WITH YOU ALL AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT.

taking what belongs to others is always wrong, no matter who does it
user, Muslims and niggers in the major cities are hardly our whole race, we will always outnumber them in our countries no matter how much of them manage to get here. I only see an optimistic future from next year onward, Trump get's elected and America sets an anti-foreigner trend across the whole civilized world as the Masses of European people suffering from Jewish diversity are saved and the shitskins deported back to their dunes.
It was a mistake to even let them in.
Why take a life if you can not take a life?
Also because you never know what you will get if you don't, if you think like that you would exterminate people just because you think they will do something. You also risk the chance of losing actually talented people from other races, for example if you exterminate Czechs then you will actually risk losing talented and genius people you were better off having than not, any person you kill has the potential to be a genius, to make inventions you couldn't even dream of, destroying them would then be not beneficial to you.
But user we have morals we have developed throughout the ages and finally we also have God or the ultimate laws of nature we ultimately develop everything from.
Well we aren't really talking about niggers specifically, you keep using the same example for everything but even then just because you have a bigger stick doesn't mean you should use it.
Niggers have lived on their land for hundreds of years, they have slowly, very slowly, built things and progressed on it, they have died and buried their ancestors in that land, just because you see it fit to take it from them doesn't mean you have the right to, by doing so you undermine the integrity of the people thus allowing your own integrity to be invaded by those even stronger than you.
What is it that you do not have of enough? First get your country to the level where it would need additional land.
What do we need? What is it that you are missing? Why are you so uncertain other will simply not share theirs with you by selling it, we have capitalism so that we can provide everything to those who need it.
Why sacrifice your countries families? Why make your own folk suffer? Why stain your hands with blood? Why cause suffering to those around you because you feel greed towards what they have?
I elaborated on that before already.
But doesn't might make right? Why can't you just deal with it goy, accept the Jews as your overlords.
No one is out to get you and nobody is your actual enemy nor is anybody attacking you unless they state otherwise.
In the case that somebody is attacking you should defend.
Doing the same barbarians do to you would only lower you down to the level of barbarians.
Mystery meat mystery meat, you don't even know what you are!
Jokes aside I think what you and I see as race is very different.
The original colonizers of America did in fact have no right to the land injuns lived on, they did however colonize only uninhabited places and absorbed those tribes later but that's besides the point. You as what you would call 'American' today are entitled to the land of your ancestors.
Nor is repeating the same thing over and over again but it seems we've been doing just that for the past hour.
No, I've never actually even been to Reddit aside from that time I was googling for a CK2 mod.
Don't be so passive aggressive though, I know exactly what you are implying.
Nobody is your 'potential enemy' as much as they are your 'potential friend' and I already said why above.

(criminally underrated comment)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Game

both of you, take this shit back to plebbit.

Except that's wrong user. After Iraq, the U.S. transitioned from direct military intervention to subversion. Contrast Western Roman military expeditions vs. the Byzantine strategy of playing off local actors.

Eurasia is in turmoil. Russia's lashing out, the Middle East is devolving into anarchy, China is beginning to stagnate, Europe is facing the collapse of the EU and the migrant crisis.

Suspiciously, only the Western Hemisphere is relatively stable.

smerdaleos.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/edward_n-_luttwak_the_grand_strategy_of_the_byzabooksee-org.pdf

Why do we believe in the semitic god and his son again?

Because someone, somewhere, told someone else to and it's spread out of control ever since.

You're thinking like a Jew. Only Jews believe that history differentiates their god from other gods.

Aryan cultures (Greece, India, northern pagans) were syncretic. It's why the Greeks to adopt Christianity in the first place.

christcucks do realize that the Nazarene is the savior of the jewish race and not of the white man right?

I ask you why do you believe in a religion made by semites for other semites and that makes me a jew? Two can play at that game kikey.

No, no , no. Christianity crept it's way in and a few decades later made paganism illegal

The last time I saw 'IRL' being used it was in an episode of Mr.Robot. Fuck off. Go back to Reddit faggot.

So fucking reported. I'd use filter, but HRT.

No it's not, you universalist faggot. My race has no moral obligation to niggers just as they have no moral obligation to me.
Are you fucking retarded? America is set to be minority white in 30 years.
Then you're a very naive person. I hope for this too, but it's likely that civil war will be the only final solution.
Why let a foreign population survive when it consumes resources and land that would be better used by your people, and which constantly poses a natural threat by virtue of being a foreign race? You are yet to provide me with one good reason why we shouldn't eradicate all niggers and take africa for ourselves other than libshit appeals to moral universalism, which I reject.
Expunging foreign populations isn't only favourable because of the potential (and very real) threat they pose, but also because it frees up resources and land that whites could use to expand into. Why keep a racial competitor alive? Give me one reason.
Nigger those "talented people" are not my people nor do they belong anywhere near my society. We are perfectly capable of producing talented people of our own race just as we've been doing for centuries. There is nothing foreigners have to offer us that we can't produce on our own.
Czechs are part of the European people and are not a separate race of their own. Your shit argument has been discarded. Maybe you should use Africans in your example next time, but then you'd probably end up just proving me right.
Morals evolve to maintain the function of your ethnic/racial group. Whenever you try to apply morals to an out-group such as a foreign race, you sign your death warrant. Only an idiot confuses in-group morality to out-group.
The ultimate laws of nature dictate that might makes right, and the strong should prevail over the weak. The ideology I am espousing is perfectly in line with this.
I use Africans as an example, because they are perfect to showcase my point. Africans are a drain in resources and squat on one of the wealthiest continents on Earth. Their presence is entirely degenerative, especially considering whites could use what they have for our own benefit. Give me one reason we shouldn't use our bigger stick? We're better than them. We are stronger than them. We should actualise this greatness.
No they haven't. Niggers were squatting in their own shit when Europeans conquered Africa just as they had been doing a thousand years before that. Stop making shit up to justify your cucked egalitarian fantasies.
Why should I give a shit?

I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO TAKE IT FROM THEM IF I HAVE THE PHYSICAL MIGHT TO DO SO, YOU ILLITERATE LEFTY FAGGOT.
Jesus Christ. How many times do I have to explain this? Might is the only thing that makes right. If I have the means to take what I want, them I should take it. Tell me who decides I don't have a "right" to Africa? Why not? Are you going to say I have no right to America because we conquered this land from the injuns? Fuck off. Expanding and conquering is an integral part of the human condition and will not cease ever. Your attempts at appealing to universal moral platitudes mean nothing at all.
Those even stronger than us would invade us anyway, you historically illiterate fool. You think the motivations of greater powers lies on the actions of their inferiors? I don't care about looking good in the eyes of my enemy. All I care about is the greatness and supremacy of my race and our triumph over all our foes.
This is implied, obviously. My point is that I do not hold such expansion as morally reprehensible.
Vast quantities of resources and land.
I don't want to strengthen them by purchasing their goods. That's how you create filthy tumours like Saudi Arabia.
I'm not.
Suffering breeds strength. Without suffering, there is no living. My intention is not to make my people suffer, but nor is it to coddle and protect them from it.
Because it is for the benefit of my people that we do.
No you didn't
You fundamentally do not understand the concept of might makes right, you fucking retard. Might makes simply means that the use of force for the interests of your own people is not morally wrong. Just because kikes are powerful doesn't mean I should accept this power. I want what's best for my people, thus I wish for the total destruction of kikes - and it is "right" for me to do so because might always makes right in the end.
Are you fucking blind? Are you unaware of what's going on in the world today? I pray you are not this fucking stupid, but I fear you are.
And why should I not attack first? Only cucked idiots shy away from pre-emptive strikes. Why should I wait for the enemies to start killing my people and raping my women when I could expunge them from existence and use what they have for my own interests.
>"If you kill your enemies, they win"
Please never post again, you liberal retard.
Topkek, and how did that work out? How did your petty concept of "rights" work out for the injuns? It didn't, because you concept of rights doesn't exist. It's detached from reality, and will never have any material basis. Us whites had every right to take that land from them, because we had the material means and will to do so. This is simply an objective fact. You're no different than a liberal, because you still believe in non-existence enlightenment "rights".
No its not besides the point. Whites came, saw, and conquered just as every people have done for millennia. The natives were not "absorbed", they were killed off either through wars or disease.
We as a race are entitled to what we have conquered by right of conquest.
Actually it is an argument, because my arguments still stand true. you have been completely unable to refute anything I've said this whole thread.
Wrong. Foreign races can never be our friend. We are evolutionary opposed with two completely separate and contradictory survival strategies.

You know what that means? Print out your infograhics, try and physical copies of books, or at least get all the pdfs of non-kosher books while you can. If something really goes down, people will be starving for information, normally they would turn to the TV, but with the Internet it makes MSM obsolete. If the Internet gets cleansed, we have to take the redpilling to our workplaces, friends and streets. Hiding your powerless will have to go to the wayside due to the severity of the situation.

Because the architect structures the thoughts of those who live within the building.

I did not say it "made you a Jew" to think like one. It means you are stuck to thesis, and your thoughts can only be formed in reaction. This is a basic method of control.

Christianity did not make paganism illegal. Greek-speaking Christians did. Constantine the Great was Roman. Theodosius I, who outlawed Paganism, was half-Spanish and half-Gaul.

Christianity was the latest of a series of oriental cults to enter the Roman empire since the Hellenistic period. It has more in common with Mithraism, Zoroastrianism, or Manicheanism than orthodox Judaism due to the influence of Alexandrian syncretism.

Some people who used to go to 4chan are abandoning that place because they realize it's filled with shills and they're coming here.

Wew look at that internet tough guy. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, will be to convince americans that stealing Africa's resources and giving them to government connected corporations is worth spending billions of dollars of public funds and worth risking the lives of american soldiers.

I'm obviously not talking in the context of our current government/society, you moron. The argument is about whether doing such a thing is wrong in principle

This is the most cringey argument I've seen in a while.

You spergs are killing the thread with your weaponized autism.

Then refute it, nigger

Then this is just useless intellectual masturbation. Don't you have anything better to do?

:^)

Arguing over moral principles is useless? Isn't that a lot of what the ancient philosophers did? You could argue most philosophy and the likes is intellectual masturbation.
Not really.

not an argument :^)

Wait, you guys don't buy physical copies of books?
I am the only one who does that?

Of course you don't, you're just another useless LARPer

Stop engaging with the NEET. He'll go away once he gets bored.

Nigger, the discussion was never about our current government, you massive faggot. Why would I be discussing depopulating Africa in the context of modern America? Learn to fucking read before spouting your retardation.

The argument is about the whether depopulating non-white nations for white interests and imperialism is wrong in principle. What part of this do you not understand? Using your shit-for-brains logic, no one should talk about anything not immediately possible in the context of our current regime.

Hang yourself, you mouth-breather

bump

At this point Holla Forums functions as a bunker for cuckchan. 4chan always takes the blame and when they get shilled/slid hard they come here where the moderators somewhat do their job although they are still fucking faggots.

do you have the Trump/Pence rare poo poo pee pee pics?

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/?q="october surprise"&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult

Okay

And that's an amendment passed.

the world has never been more at peace than it is right now.

China Russia and US are in complete alliance economically and militarily, what you get dripfed in the media is bullshit.

Clinton takes bribes from Russia and Trump has financial ties with China, neither of them are going to rock the boat. That boat is setting sail on the sunsetting Anglo-American empire, the smart money has already shifted to the Caucasus and mainland China and their companies are less than 5 years away from engulfing the western tech giants.

You will be presented with a few options in the coming decades, learn Chinese and work offshore, stay at home and have a miserable life like the Russians did 80s-present day.

They are sacrificing America with a soft kill, just like the sacrificed the USSR. There won't be FEMA camps or violent civil war, it will just be a police state, Wal-Mart's will close down, banks are going to shutter, people will lose some of their savings, belts will be tightened, standard of living will go down, look closely at the cars around you today they will be the cars around you in 2020, 2030.

If you want to see the trigger, read Tesla board of directors meeting notes, this company is going to fold and when it does it will create a tech and financial crisis that will leave a lot of the biggest companies ripe for bailout by the Chinese government. Presumably China wants to use the 360million US population as cheap labour in the next few decades, and this is a bloodless way to bring you to heel.

If that happens, the endgame of the conflict in Syria to build a pipeline from Saudi Arabia through a Syrian vassal state and into Europe, undermining the energy monopoly that Russia has over the region which makes them so powerful (this is why NATO hasn't done shit about Ukraine except for empty threats). If Turkey allies with Russia, this will be impossible because even if Syria is successfully kiked into a vassal state the pipeline would be blocked at the Turkish border. I am not sure if blue team would double down and escalate somehow, or just resign in defeat, but it would be a conclusive defeat to Syria's proxy war being fought between Red and Blue team, and they would try to find another angle of attack somehow, one even more disastrous and destabilizing.

nigga u wrong

just wait

Thoughts like this are dangerous, user. Have a bump.

How would you even stop us we can run networks with radio data transmission if we need to, fuck them.
Alternatively

Maybe, but that will be exclusive to the auto industry. Speaking of which, where will big money go when Ferrari and Rolls Royce find it more monetarily viable to entering into contract with Tesla instead of using hundred year old technology, post peak oil?

Tesla is going to Mars with the rest of Musk's endeavors, even Sam Hyde just got a fucking show on Adult Swim.

Hello Dugin

1913 called and wants its complacency back.

I would agree with the soft kill, but like the prognosticator below points out, there's more than one faction at work.