Finally fingered my ass and now I realized that you secrete lubricate from your ass if you fiddled with it enough and...

Finally fingered my ass and now I realized that you secrete lubricate from your ass if you fiddled with it enough and the pain fades away. I must say it's not all that great and the only good feeling from it is the feeling of taking a shit and now my ass is pulsing with pain. Fuck you Holla Forums and fuck Holla Forums for getting me interested.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rectal_discharge
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking pussy go big or go home. Go get that boipussy fucked good by a real man or go full hetero and stop toying with your ass like some confused bicurious 15 year old. Of course it isn't going to be satisfying you're just putting your finger in your pooper you dumbass.

Anal play is fucking stupid because it just feels like taking a shit nothing good about it.

Fuck off cancer faggot tranny homo cuk

At least I know why fags usually have a scat fetish

FAGGOT DETECTED

Pretty sure I said I hated this experience unless you want to be gentle with me then I'm fine with that

This. You can't hit the spot properly with just your fingers. Your boipussy knows the difference.

But anons, what if all my friends are fully straight? I can't casually ask Juan of them "yo put your cock in my ass". How the FUCK do I touch my prostate? It's fucking impossible. I even gave myself an enema just to safely go as deep as possible, and still fucking nothing.

Help.

GAYS GET OUT

Ugh…

Remember that the browns stopped prop 8 in cali

So simulating the feeling of taking a larger shit would be better than the simulation of a small shit?
Yeah, fuck you.

I'm not that easy, silly! At least buy me alcohol first

Oh I'll give you alcohol alright

That sounds hot. Would you drink whipped cream vodka out of my ass?

That girl has a funny shaped clitoris

I have a buddy the I grew up with. He has been fucking my ass for 10 yrs. I remember not liking it at first. But after each time it started feeling better and better. Now I sometimes walk around with a butt plug in my butt. Love my ass being full and fucked

Blood is not intended as a lubricant.

but still works fine

Aw. That's sweet.

Anal bromance for the win

I'm gay and I hate gays.

No, actually getting your boipussy fucked and getting a prostate orgasm feels better than just wiggling your tiny finger up in there. Like he tried to say, your boipussy knows the difference.

I'm pretty sure it's just shit itself that lubricates the entry.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rectal_discharge