THEY KNOW

IT TOOK THE FUCKING MEDIA THIS LONG LONG TO FIGURE OUT THAT WE CALL DONALD TRUMP GOD EMPEROR, KEEEEEEEEEEEK

huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-god-emperor-creepy-reddit_us_579a6970e4b08a8e8b5d38b5?ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000067

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/50NNm
youtube.com/watch?v=l2hqzEKbaIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=u1w4IxCXIxU
noahpinionblog.blogspot.com/2015/05/a-quick-history-of-4chan-and-online.html
archive.is/0dokS
noahpinionblog.blogspot.com/2016/07/trump-happened-because-conservatism.html
archive.is/omfHd
getwatcher.net/
ghr.nlm.nih.gov/gene/MTHFR#conditions
belloflostsouls.net/2016/06/on-maturity-40k-and-slaanesh.html
archive.is/xuQyo
youtube.com/channel/UC-uANcjwoY6aSw-urMizUzQ
youtu.be/Z_2nM1GEllg?list=PLyiDf91_bTEgnBN0jAvzNbqzrlMGID5WA
stormfront.org/forum/t1093789/
stormfront.org/forum/t1109852/?postcount=1#post12906255
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They are just making themselves look silly to the normies.

Kek provides. Kek protects.

Full power ahead, lads! Power the meme engine!

Cuckington Post

I think it was mentioned on FOX or some other network a few months ago.
Huffpo was just too slow and in denial to actually see what people were saying until now.

This. Now spam them with shit like "you call this absurd rubbish journalism?"

I remember YEB! calling him a Chaos candidate in a debate.

TOP QEK

Reminder that we're coming up on 7000000. /sp/ better not fuck it up.

/sp/ hasn't been on Holla Forums in 7 months. Jewsh fucked them over and they went to another chan.

Its too late to stop it

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

Media is incompetent, I mean referring to Trump as God Emperor is old as fuck now.

Hail the God Emperor!

t. Europa

Faggot.
archive.is/50NNm

I wouldn't even read their article anyway, archive or no.

Waste of my time.

It's 76/sp/ who steals gets now. they stole 6666666

Why are leftists such no fun cucks? Everything that is not some sort of worship of their bullshit ideals or some childish nonsense scares them silly. Leftists should just be classified as a cult already.

Well, well, well

WEW

They know their end is near.

This. Direct-linking should be a bannable offense.

Whilst I don't want them to get money, having their moronic ideas concerning the Emperor become more popular, and having them be encouraged to create more articles like that in the OP; can only be a good thing for us.

They are sperging out on 4cuck levels right now. It really does remind me of those cringe-worthy videos of channers interacting with normalfags who have absolutely no fucking idea what they are talking about and clearly just want to get away from the crazy.

More publicity for Trump. Leftist media discredited for aspie-tier gibbering. More minds meme-ing the God Emperor. Sieg heil!

Not a bad idea honestly.

When the fuck is that schwartza going to release I'm in love with a picture? It's been weeks.

This is what mentioning the jew used to be like.
You'd just get that deer in the headlights look.
Now they're mentioning shit like 40k and nazi frogs, as if normies even know what that is.

Funny how 40k's become such a cultural force. Who'da thunk it back in 87.

lol huffpo jew shill but what media company isnt? we know even.

does anyone have that pic showing the contrast between bernie supporters and trump supporters at those rallies? need it cheers

kek.

Notice how wrong the media are when they talk about a subject you know? Now consider that this is the case with any given subject.

The Washington Post isn't far behind Huffnblow in the spergout department as well.

Sargon of Cuckadia should be in the ditch too.

I'm not sure it was always this way, it certainly seems quality of reporting, fact checking and honesty in the press has hit an all time low and stayed there within the last 15 or so years.

well the image is from cuckchan.

This. He's not Holla Forums in the least.

That explains it.

You must do everything in your power to keep the SJWs away from it. They are already at the gates trying to get in. Their attempts so far have been unsuccessful.

I'm sure the press has always exaggerated, but I'm old enough to remember when even the BBC was actually a decent news reporting organization. Now it is worse than a tabloid.

I'm sure the shorter attention spans and clickbait news has done a number on the profession.

Are they using this ironically? Doesn't that mean they're drawing the same mocking conclusion, safe spaces = hugboxes?

That's like if they started referring to black on white crime as cultural enrichment and my dick as my privilege. Do they even realize they got memed?

I've got a few copies of newspapers and newsweeklies from about 1979-1992.

They were always pushing a leftist viewpoint to some degree but the articles are much denser with information and better written.

probably too late sjw are in everything besides Andy Hall Gramham Mcneil are full pozzed so it wouldn't surprise me if it already is.

Meme magic is the temporal fuel that satiates 2016 (Fire Monkey) & 2017 (Fire Cock).

It has just begun.

I used to enjoy listening to the BBC World Service late at night here in the states. It skewed left but they did have some good international coverage.

These days it's one social justice warrior after another blubbering about some terrible ordeal. What's also disturbing is the number of mumble mouthed negroes they have broadcasting. Although the U.S. is just as bad or worse so not criticizing the Brits.

HERESY

PRAISE KEK

That's fantastic. But the best moment was when I heard cuckservative on MSM.

same here, but remember when they switched to a a strong african level of stories no human gives a shit about? that's when the change happened, they were pulling back because of expense, then they got the jew directive "everything white attack" aka multiculturalism. diversajew. fuck the bbc.

Yeah huff pust puts that on all articles about Trump, their hope is that if they repeat it enough it'll become true, or at least true in minds of normalfags.

" > Editor’s note: Donald Trump regularly incites political violence and is a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist and birther who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims ― 1.6 billion members of an entire religion ― from entering the U.S."

all muslims are nigger jew terrorists . fuck off you jew shill.!

Are you okay?

dandy sweets.

They know jack shit. Reading that fucking article is like listening to someone recall that one time they met a celebrity at an airport.

They don't know what the centipede meme is. Hell, they don't even know what fucking MAGA MEANS.

dawn of war 3 looks like it might be pozzed already.

If I remember correctly there's a sheboon knight pilot.

They're going to pozz my 40k and i'm fucking livid.

At least Space Hulk is still going to be good.

>Caeltos, the lead dev of Elite Mod of DoW2, defends all of DoW3

Just BLAM my shit up

Fuck yes I am looking forward to that. I swear to god if some fucking muzzie bombs streum on I will be pissed.

Fucking French and Poles are the only Europeans making good vidya anymore.

Do they put that note in every single article that mentions Trump?
That's a strange conditioning method.

If they bomb Streum On, that'll be the last fucking straw.

EYE was so fucking good.

comfy

Man, once again the cucks try to write something against Trump, and end up making themselves look like humorless dicks, and Trump people look pretty okay. (y'know, as good as reddit can be…)

I'm 70% sure that picture is of Soviets

I'm 100% sure that Sarcuck should be in the ditch

Yes they do.

It took them a long fucking time to understand what the echoes meant.

Maybe the fucking britbongs?

And then member how they absolutely freaked the fuck out? Goebbels was 100% how the Jew's greatest fear is being named as a Jew.

And they only caught on when one loudmouth asshole on twitter spoonfed them an explanation.

You know sometimes I build up this idea of enemies having a pervasive intelligence operation where they monitor all of us and always come up with ways to counter us.

But honestly I think that lack of struggle has taken a toll on our enemies as well.

Do the lugenpresse ever take a step back and see how ridiculous they sound when they shit out these articles?

My favorite part is when they started naming themselves, thinking they were being clever. We basically got them to wear Juden stars.

No. they have zero self-awareness.

Also…..

They have nothing else to go by, except in some weird vague hope that naming some site in the dark corners of the internet, one with ancient japanese ricepudding imageboard format posting smug anime girls at eachother poses the greatest and most distinct threat to their political power over every other around the entire world, would get gobbled up, accepted by the press, and somehow stop us all in our tracks.

70 years of uncontested victory and free access to have their way with us has made them fat, soft, arrogant and complacent.

The arrogance is what's really killing them.

And yet we were born into struggle, molded by it.

Don't kid yourself, of course we're monitored by some of them. Remember all the past articles that have been written about us. Its just that typically they don't talk about every little thing together so some of them are way behind.

ALL HAIL THE GOD-EMPEROR OF MANKIND

Well of course but their spying operation is nowhere near as good as I was thinking.

post yfw Trump told Jeb to go back to Mexico

The jew left too many bread crumbs and trails in their arrogance. Their towers of lies and deceit only held up on the pretense that some people wouldn't actually be autistic enough to comb through and question bit by bit of jews. They though each and every one that would start getting into tearing their towers down would easily be shamed to obedience and their careers and lives ruined.

but they couldn't have been anymore wrong. They created the likes of SJW and BLM, teaching them their ways of being self centered and egotistical as a result. And look what happens now as a result of it. SJW compete with eachother over the most oppressed, and BLM use niggers to strike out with fury and anger, and also to compete for who's the most oppressed around. This has left the mind of libs open to the idea that jews are no longer the most oppressed, and are completely irrelevant. They did themselves in.

To be fair, the sheboon knight is a new unit to the series anyways.I just wish it sounded more robotic. I'm not buying the game anyways.

Did you even read the link?

Its more that Huffington Post is such a joke that they're just left out of the loop.

Nope. I just assumed. Guess I made an ass of myself

To Huffington Post readers reddit is a misogynistic, right-wing, den of filth.

details pls

The best part is that they are right but the normalfags will always look at them and think, "what the fuck are these guys smoking?".
They are right but they will never be able to do anything with that knowledge and it kills them, best example being Rick Wilson.
I'm sure the faggot lurks here.

If Clinton doesn't somehow manage to worm her corrupt ass out of debating him that's exactly what you're going to see again. He's going to crush her like a roach.

Honestly I wonder if we could get rid of leftism if every Jew just somehow disappeared.

I know it's a hard concept to grasp, but to older normies, Reddit is straight up deep web tier.

I know. It's ridiculous, but it's true.

WOW NEVER SAW THAT ONE COMING

In between feeding and changing his daughters 'exotic' mistake of course.

Kek.

I don't know the full story but apparently the board owner position was taken away even though the guy was active.

Yes. Shitlibs have been desperately trying to approriate the lingo og those who mock them. For example, open borders activists calling nations "safe spaces" and shit.

AVE IMPERATOR

Don't the Jews golems always turn on them?

wtf, how was this tolerated by the rest?? I don't visit here so often, I've never hear of this

Jesus, talk about behind the times.

We're long overdue for antisemitism according to that image.

Wow, I missed that one.

I want to be angry at the gall they have to go there, but I can't. It's to ridiculous. The bantz are too weak.

Jesus.

Better version

It wasn't really. Josh isn't around anymore

I don't know if Trump lurks Holla Forums or not but he'd fit in here perfectly. His bantz game is god-tier.

He does.

You have called the Emperor of the first American Reich a faggot

He has called you a nigger

From what i read, jew creates golem, golem creates homunculus and cherishes it deeply, jew sees this and destroys the homunculus thinking that the golem will go back to being a mindless slave, instead, golem kill his master with his bare hands.

Fuck.

Bless you

I honestly wouldn't doubt it considering the fact that he stays up late, shitposting on twitter and browsing the internet. What a better place for somebody like him than an anonymous imageboard?

Nor would I.
If that were in fact the case, I'd be glad that he had friends to talk to in the lonely night.

Honestly, outside of his family, I find it hard to believe there are many people who understand him the way we do.

Must be comforting to him to know we're out there.

Don, if you're reading this, we're always here for you, you magnificent niggerfaggot

Good God, the man is a verbal assassin. He is going to eviscerate her in a public debate. The emotional stress of it might trigger one of her episodes on national TV. And then, as if it wasn't already well over for her, it'll definitely be game over then. Only wildcard I can think of is if a traditionalist like Trump ever changes up his bantz game when debating a woman.

youtube.com/watch?v=l2hqzEKbaIQ
That Jeb diss

I think Trump realizes he's not simply debating the woman, but the legion of demons behind her.
He won't hold back

There will be no mercy.

youtube.com/watch?v=u1w4IxCXIxU

Clinton playing the woman card will be just another avenue for Trump to assrape her. Her being a vicious cunt isn't a disadvantage for the Emperor.

We are his "internet people" afterall.

If I was a drawfag, I would shoop Donald's hair onto Wojak.

Well sure, but remember despite what the shrieking harpies claim, feminism in theory is different from being a woman in practice. It won't play very well if Trump comes off like he's bullying a sickly old lady on national TV.

damn, wish he wasn't born a Bush now, he probably coulda been a trumpeter otherwise.
Could've had guacbowl turtleman as the next Quayle

dis. This should be one article that is desirable to have traced back here.
If not here then at least half/pol/ or bunkerchan

I don't think it could get much worse than the shit-eating contest. Da poo in da loo has come for you!
Also the chick "players" already kinda screwed it up by thinking of Tyranids as cute mutant puppies and painting them all sorts of wrong.

grand irony is tabloids are the only ones spilling truth now, because that's what actually sells irl rags
They still got the same scummy writing style but they don't make shit up like they used to- they don't have to anymore! Shillary is going to keep the grocery checkout lane rags burnin' for probably the entire term.

What's really funny to me is how 'aware' of everything (((Gottfried))) has been for a long-ass time. Then again no one in the media pays attention to him because he's one of the top-tier triggering shitlords. Posts as far back as 2012 or 2011 saying "Why does everyone want to ban hate speech? Nazis are my biggest fans!"

/r/ someone get Warwick Davis, Peter Dinklage, and Wee-man to endorse Trump

Oh, they'll all see how "sickly" she is by the time he's done with her, don't you fret.

Like a corpse, crawling with maggots and centipedes, animated by the black aura of Moloch himself.

nice peepee

saved

Won't work. The U.S. is demanding strong leadership and she's a hated establishment clown with a long, long record of corruption.

Yeb! the autistic faggot was shown no mercy and you shouldn't expect anything different when it comes to Clinton. The U.S. is collapsing and has been for years. There's some serious anger simmering so crying I'm a "stronk womyn" who's being abused will have little effect except generating laughter.

Oh sure, cry havoc and let loose the dogs of war. Don't get me wrong, i'll be there with bells on, eating popcorn and hot wings. I can't wait to see him destroy her. I'm just thinking out loud.

I have your back user.

Trump is actually equal opportunity when it comes to pretty much everything. He hired a woman in construction when nobody does that and yet he still slaps them around as hard as he slaps men around.

It's amazing how they and their cucked commentator's can't spot that we mean the wahammer god emperor not the shitty dune one.

Shouldn't that be Trump and John Miller?

Typical cucks downplaying everything.

Without the bantz, shitposting and raw information that you guys provide I probably would have given up a while back.

I am familiar with that emotional state, brethren.

thanks user

Check'd.
All in a day's work.

SUFFER NOT THE HERETIC, THE WITCH, THE MUTANT, THE ALIEN, TO LIVE

THE EMPEROR PROTECTS

I for one welcome the Golden path.

Pic related, they are no match and get their asses hand to them regularly.
We need to ramp up the sperg if this is how they react to online users calling him 'God Emperor'.
(checked)
We will always keep better tabs on our enemies than they with us links related show how we keep tabs of the Washington Post from what DJT put on his website not too long ago. We will always be two steps ahead and continue to win

(check'd)
There's archives of those exposing Shillary in the above links
(check'd)
(they will continue to have no awareness)
(confirmed)
(confirmed)
(those feels)
(this shitshow has gotten so comfy)
(check'd)

It is a comfy feeling to win

Comfy indeed.

This entire string of responses is the closest thing to comradery that I have seen IRL in years.

The greatest medal of honor is that you served and survived. You are here to spread your knowledge and life experiences.

Saging because we are getting off topic but damn this thread is getting comfy as fuck.

Oh, yea, sorry.
That is pretty hilarious that it's been plastered all over everywhere for a year and no one noticed until now.

This just makes them look more ridiculous and weird, who the fuck really believes we worship nazi frogs?

It's beautiful

Priceless.

The Memes Must Flow

We're all gonna make it brah.

I agree. Here, have an Elvis, user

You're god damn right,

Is Elvis being used to slide threads a meme now?

I just prefer to post gifs of people that look somewhat close to my genetic makeup so I do whenever I can.

A round of applause for the left's Cassandra Truther!
(he still got it dreadfully wrong tho)
noahpinionblog.blogspot.com/2015/05/a-quick-history-of-4chan-and-online.html archive.is/0dokS
noahpinionblog.blogspot.com/2016/07/trump-happened-because-conservatism.html archive.is/omfHd

If you really want to freak normies out, start up WinMX with the dark theme, heheh.
"omgz r u haxin all these ppl? YR STEALING THEIR FILES omg this is crazy!"
Also thanks to its sick bantz Funnyjunk of all places is starting to fall that way in normie perception. It also makes them sound as retarded as people talking about "Gamergate misogyny"
Like how does it sound to a normie without a computer when you talk about the "dangerous xenophobia" at a site called funnyjunk

feel those feelz. I missed him twice despite traveling to the same city for work-related functions. Just be too damn tired with only a half hour to go, but would forget on the way out. Meetings a shit.

Back in Nov/Dec last year while he was busy fucking up the site by web2.0ing it. tl;dr he's a weenie that b&hammers when people tell him shite code is shite. And to think he runs kiwifarms.

Why don't they even give 4chan credit for it? Maybe they are too triggers to read that?

We wuz keks

Imagine telling your kids about how you fought in the great culture war on an obscure imageboard, and how you won and brought a new age of fascism to the world.

Salamander maybe…? pls kek be a bitch from nocturne instead of just some pozzed up muh diversity

tbf arch did a good vid explaining how fucking retarded dow3 is already with that prick in terminator armor jumping around like louie fucking spence

OUT!

Be sure to send an email to HufPo and thank them for the publicity. Fucking retards just couldn't control their autism

>/sp/ doesn't use software like getwatcher.net/ in order to steal it on every website.

you mean email them berating them for exposing out "super secret cult" so they continue to run new 's'hit pieces on it and destroy there credibility even with those fanatical left wing zealots? good plan sir

Just want to say that I'm going through a bunch of financial shit, my gf of 4 years cut it off, work is laying on the work/added responsibilities with no raise, I'm having some serious health issues and I have been in the bottle/dealing with the depression and anxiety of all this shit. You fine gentlemen made my night.

Linked to myself to refer to previous posters rather than linking them all. Also, it's my birthday and Holla Forums delivers a great gift. You glorious cunts.

It's funny that the culture war is so hidden. It's us doing it for free vs billions of dollars and it's invisible if you aren't involved.

Fuck your cunt girlfriend, kick work in the balls and get well soon, faggot.

What health problems?

god dubs

Knight pilots aren't space marines just normal humans and thus can't have Salamander radiation absorbent skin.

We're not so obscure anymore, or at least halfchan isn't.

No, I remember some SPLC kvetching from around April about 'God-Emperor'

this tbh

Hang in there bro.

Isn't Sargon a

He's also part nigger if I remember right

The one time the lugenpresse actually tells the truth, nobody believes them.

Halfchan has been in the public eye for a pretty long time, and they've deteriorated as a result.

Anyone who mentions us also mentions really weird shit so nobody pays them any mind.

In a sense, 4chan is our Ebaums World, our 9gag, what-have-you.

I'm just curious, there must be some kind of far right billionaires out there.

Right?

Trump and Peter Thiel?

Why won't they pay us or help us? There are no shortage of kikes to pay commies to do shit.

I guess, at least our movement is more natural.

If they funded us their business would be fucked. If they did fund us we'd never know.

We can't operate openly and you know it.

At this point it's what isn't wrong. I'm assuming autoimmune since all of my shit seems to be failing(sinus', upper respiritory, digestive tract, kidney/bladder issues, etc.). Still going through a bunch of tests to rule shit out but it hasn't been fun, especially with everything else going on and the fact that I have more pressure on me at work now than ever. 2016 became physical for me.

It does have to be natural. Their billions of dollars have only insulted people's intelligence producing only false keks that leave them empty inside.

Not yet. the Overton window is no shifted in our favor yet, but it has been shifting dramatically to our side.

All we can do now is low level organization. Friends at bars shit. Like Hitler did when he got home.

Well that fucking sucks.

But hey at least you got dubs

Oh yeah my bad, its the radiation reacting with the geneseed isn't it

Yup

The knight pilot is just a fucking nigger rather than whites with coal skin like the Salamanders.

KEK SPEAKS

Good job! It only took you kikes a year and a half.

Happy birthday user, we're all gonna make it, get well soon.

stop saving thumbnails retard

Likewise brother. Hopefully the dubs here are a sign of good things to come.

Dear government .. You trained me To kill. Now I have nothing.

I couldn't find a bigger one.

Sargon should be removed from that picture as he has outed himself as a cuck.

Get your homocystiene levels checked, if they are high you have
ghr.nlm.nih.gov/gene/MTHFR#conditions

And you need to stay away from fortified foods with artificial forms of folic acid, b6 and b12. It worked for me anyway and I had so many tests run before it.

UMMAN MANDA

almost defiantly

He was very pro-brexit , he's also been having digs at the muds recently
of this I'm almost certain

he's slightly more and more redpilled every video but he is a LOOONG fucking way from being respectable

inb4 hai sarcuck , you faggots know fine well he would avatar his posts like all those faggy jewtubers

Jesus man, that covers most of the symptoms I didn't want to list.

Thanks for the information.

Tyranids might be pozzed by chicks but at least they are not as bad as Tau.

Tau are worst. You can't prove me wrong they are communist faggots

No he was pro-Brexit
I think that he is 1/8 black or less

ONE DROP
O
N
E

D
R
O
P

I'm late to the feel party, but, just want to say I love you all. I had a great time during the DNC shitposting on the stream too when normally that event would be horrible to watch. Friends make things better.

Happy birthday, faggot.

No, that is Thunderf00t.

Forgot my webm. Title related.

Not sure why you guys think 40k doesn't have blacks. The Imperium was always egalitarian from the start, so long as you're human. The only unequal part was no female reens, but they got the psycho nuns.

Hell, isn't there an entire Legion of Mongolian Reens with jetbikes?

nah, i've seen articles in which it was noticed.
same alarmed tone.
if they bothered to lurk moar they would know it's a 40k reference.

but that's for the best… i don't want them anywhere near 40k.

belloflostsouls.net/2016/06/on-maturity-40k-and-slaanesh.html

archive.is/xuQyo

Thanks user, dubs checked and epic webm saved. You guys are really helping out tonight/this morning.

me too…

it's not the first time i say it but Holla Forums had been a determining factor in me getting out of the hole i was in. thanks, guys.

Jesus fucking Christ, that shit is cringe incarnate.

He's 1/4(which is why he hates the alt-right) but you're correct that he was pro-Brexit.

You should have noticed by now that HFY, "white" imperialism and related autism are just globalist subversion to fool the angry goyim.

Huffpo is throwing back into the public arena for use against Trump, but the God Emperor meme has been known by the normies for some time now.

Just Jewgle it and you'll see.

comfy thread confirmed

They keep coming back. No more horizontal expulsions.

I listen now if there is a major international SHTF story, but like you, the SJWs got too annoying.

I thought that was because they had just launched a DRM relay from Casablanca. But yes, listening to some dude talk about his tight his goat's asshole was got boring.

I hope this was before the Syria story got leaked that they were just making shit up

Of course it will, because

HILLARY WILL SHIT HER PANTS ON STAGE

Shit what has thunderf00t been doing lately? Last time I watched him he was just shitting on christians and muslims

Happy birthday bro.

Ayy since we're blogposting: In the span of three months, my father died, I lost my job, and my whore ex aborted what would have been my first child against my wishes and then cheated on me (her friends set her up with a one night stand purely to spite me)

I dodged homelessness by a margin of $15 and 12 hours, and I dodged suicide only by the grace of you guys and your bantz and camaraderie

Now I have a new job that pays more than my last, I have a union contract on the way, I used the drama surrounding dad's funeral to permanently cut off ties to the rest of my hyperpozzerd family, and I'm getting /fit/ and disregarding bitches

I love you guys. May Kek bless you all with smugness and repeating digits, each and every one of you.

Happy birthday, user

Good luck friend. Also,

jesus christ women can be horrible.

Is that the normalfag version of the daily dose?

Kikkle Kekkle

It's most assuredly a form of assfucking, that's for sure.

That happened to me in 1995 user. Don't drink too much.

PRAISE KEK!

Jokes on her at the end of the day tbh, she just hit her 30s and is "focusing on her career".

Welcome to Cat Lady Island, you fickle cunt.

He's basically been bitching about "muh science funding"
It's a damn shame the scientific community is so fucking communist minded, they're the fuckers that will take us to the rest of the galaxy

And one of my feminist friends got into 40k back in 2012 or something (a few years before then he said he hated the bulky macho style). He made custom female Space Marines and so on.

If 40k becomes a byword for fascist nazi goobergater hobby, he's going to have a shit fit!

If they were communist minded they wouldn't ask such ridiculous amounts of money for their research papers, they're just jew-minded.

Communism was always a ploy for the goy. The Jews still rake it in.

How is the salt level in the comments ?
Should i buy some stocks in salt now since the price is low due to the influx of KikePost tears?

Dance Holla Forums dance, it's time to celebrate.

If Trump is the God Emperor, Ron Paul was a farseer.

That said, it's funny seeing memes that the leftycuck's swallow reaching critical mass in the real world.

that the leftycuck's can't swallow-

Fuck, servers me right for posting so early in the morning. I'm just so excited about all these small happenings all at once!

I prefer Hufflepuff

I dunno man, it might just be my person experience with lecturers and shit but they all seem to have this notion that every bit of research should belong to everyone. Might just be due to the shit funding for everything but agriculture at my uni though.

Basic rules for my relationships and friendships

1. If your significant other uses Tumblr and parrots the rehetoric bail the fuck out. Burn every bridge you can and fuck her shit. No pussy is worth your dignity
2. Don't hold back anything if she assumes that you're some beta orbiter, speak your fucking mind and unload all barrels while you can.

This from a guy who had a relationship with a vapid and parasitic canadian military service woman who self diagnosed borderline personality disorder just so she could feel extra special. She thumped her flat chest about her asexual pride.

This bitch had what 5-6 relationships including one lesbian relationship. She is in mid 30. She jumped from one relationship to another after she got what she wanted. I won't be there when she crashes and burns AGAIN.

Have fun in Canadian cat lady colony you fickle bitch!

the media is trying and failing in truly epic fashion to introduce normies to our terms.

normie response is either:
A) realize the media has so steep a bias against Trump that (((they're))) willing to come up with the craziest of stores, so more of them begin to naturally sympathize with him

or

B) the more curious normies begin to investigate our sites, educate themselves about what's going on and become
ONE OF US

either way, we win. big.

wew

Only (((they))) are allowed to call people names.

This might be problematic…

It's developing into a "head in the sand" complex

So we exile them to space?

Yeah, they'd fuck it up just like they did with Star Wars.

I never understood why most of you started calling him that. Calling him by the same title as Leto II is just inviting accusations of Trump being a tyrant.

Christ, user.
Quite the judo master.

user watch cool hand Luke. Prepare to experience feels for lost comradery.

We're still lurking around though. Like 3 of the 5 /sp/artans can be found on Holla Forums.

Times have changed though. Wade Davis might not even be a Royal for much longer.

I think I'll be good on salt for a while, Holla Forums.

Also, not only are they late as fuck in finding this out (some journalists, going to Plebbit for their info), but they sound batshit crazy to the rest of their readers.

Or throw them into the molten core of the earth.

Either way tbh fam.

Not by my own power, but by the eternal, undying soul of our race have I survived.

The same fire burns in your heat as well.

Huete die welt, morgens das sonnensystem.

Happy birthday, you glorious faggot. Get well soon.

Davis just went on the 15-day DL today, m8. He should be around for a bit longer.

I'm a Jays fan; we play you soon so please don't fucking sweep or some shit.

Happy birthday user and remember that all of lifes aches and pains serve to harden us physically and mentally for the tasks that lie ahead. I hope you get well soon bro.

Who do you think paid for those trump ads at the bottom of the page?

We are in a very exciting era of humanity. Think about what would happen if the average normalfag started checking for citations and digging into what their government is doing? I just pray I live long enough to see the change.

I hope Trump will not be assassinated. The last time someone pissed off the jewish elite was JFK.

My personal belief is that JFK was assassinated because he was trying to reestablish relations with Germany and was very popular there.

You would think with the internet people would look stuff up but I have the hardest time convincing normalfags to jewgle shit like how to solve a computer problem.

He was also trying to establish a silver backed, non-debt based currency, and attempting to set up a formal inspection of Israels nuclear facilities.

He was a good man.

Trump may do the same with Russia. The last thing the jews want is an alliance with Russia they do not control.

The Kennedy's also tried to get the Zionist lobby under control. I think AIPAC was formed right after JFK's death.

Jesus Christ. And then they call cucks to males afraid of current female. They did something utterly repugnant to you, and will be clapped/praised for it on the current establishment.

Keep getting fitter. She will either see or hear gossip on how /fit/ you got, and she will be on Cat Lady Island by then.

There are things that I like about Trump. There are some things that make me go "hmmm". There are things that make me say "Dude, why the fuck did you say that?"

But as much as any reason that I have for voting for Trump, the two biggest will be just how much he pisses off the authoritarian and regressive PC left and how dedicated to slandering and dismissing him the establishment media and political worlds are.

They're shouting "Don't look behind that curtain!" as loud as they can. And I vote we light that fucking curtain on fire.

That's the beauty of the lugenpresse going down like this. The average normalfag has their NSA device that lets them look it up now. If they have even a slight interest in the media's talking points all it takes is one guy to say "Oh, I read X happened completely different due to Y. You should look it up." for them to pull out their phone to double check it. Nogs are VERY susceptible to this technique for some reason but I guess it helps since I more or less created a small handful of "uncle toms" at work due to this simple technique.

slowpoke.jpeg

“Its moderators have clashed over its direction and at times struggled to keep the site from being overrun by white supremacist and neo-Nazi Trump supporters.”

You fucking Trans-Nazis need to fucking die.

Trans Nazi rebuttal skills.

You being serious lad?

Not since 6666666.

nigger ain't nothing trans here

every last one of you marxist faggots is gonna catch a bullet or a boot

ropes are for higher up's, scarecrows and wind chimes as demoralization tools

ditches are for drones

ADF IS THAT YOU?

I would stick niggers in zoos and release the gorillas and chimps to watch and throw shit covered food at them in response. Since Gorillas and actual chimps are far more productive and worthy of the environment, and rest of society.

For mudslimes I would blare over the speakers the squeals and snorts of pigs.

Constitutional Trumparchy 2017.

Great WEBM

The guy's channel

youtube.com/channel/UC-uANcjwoY6aSw-urMizUzQ

Kek wut?

Why was I even born?

Umm goys did we split universes again?

Oh hey, looks like we have a visitor from another universe. It was always what's the next step of your master plan

No only you did.

Trump didn't write Art of the Deal though.

Christ they're fucking slow, it's been ages, goes to show how detached MSM is from the world.

We are the spehss mahrens! WE ARE THE EMPRA'S FUREH!

Ooooh boy.

Nope. White people like Clinton would just keep using it to dellude people into giving them more power.

If you insist, fam.

Thanks, Don!

But Paul was never god emperor
Tfw we will never get a good movie or show about dune

Funny, they never got their hands on any of the good stuff…

Underrated dubs of truth. The media really has some outdated tactics. There is no real way this can backfire.
Like another user said here some time ago, all this bullshit the MSM tries to say about us will always appear to be a mental person blabbering about shit that can't be. They can't put the blame on us because we're an anonymous, Cooks Islander flipbook posting, Egyptian god summoning image board. If they try to push that, the normalfags will think they've gone mad, and they will ignore them.

What is wrong with Pinochet?

For anyone not up-to-speed enough on Warhammer 40K, check link:

youtu.be/Z_2nM1GEllg?list=PLyiDf91_bTEgnBN0jAvzNbqzrlMGID5WA

Idk. You can only fit so many people into a helicopter at one time, maybe?

Not very efficient.

Happy birthday, and get well.

Nice pic

It seems we're about to head into the 147- filenumber zone

Oh hello kitten

I'm surprised this hasn't been posted yet.
well it's exactly 8mb but whatever

Made about 400 hundred videos bashing feminism and atheism+. Has probably made more vids about Sarky than anyone else (to an almost suspicious degree). He supported the Remain campaign out of personal interest i.e. more funding for his scientific field. Then he got supremely butthurt when Leave won and made himself look like a bitch.

Kek.

I was diggin thier podcast for my drive to work, but then they did some bit on the cops and I realize they have a big fucking boner for police.

And they said Chris "Cant Corner The" Dorner was just a stupid nigger because he killed white cops.
Not all white people are worth saving TRS

That's what CF is saying. Having standards for white people is somehow unacceptable to these altcucks

The don't understand meme magic. They are giving Trump godlike powers.

Centipedes? Im out.

>New York Times reporter Jonathan Weisman wrote in May about the deluge of anti-Semitic hate he’d received from self-identified Trump supporters, including “Nazi iconography of the shiftless, hooknosed Jew” from a user called “Trump God Emperor.”

Probably for the best, I would hate to reread Dune and see some Jew director's vision of what Arrakis looks like instead of my own.

Don't listen to these retard socialist fucks. They're literally retarded.

bigger helicopters.

Maybe we can fill them into a B52 bomber, tie them all together and to like an object that weighs like 50 pounds, kick the 50 pound object out, and let the all get dragged out of the B52?

That'd be cool.

Sounds like a plan to me.

He was good on being anti-commie, but he was a US puppet

You know cameras exist, right? Just broadcast the event in place of Niggerball.

That's not what I wrote. GTFO, kike.

inb4

MSNBC did that for a bit before giving up trying to work it all out.

FROG NAZIS

Imma need some links for that shit.

what did they mean by this?

Nimble Navigator

Whites are just too used to being spoonfed (especially the way the shitty schools run now)
Final form of it is those SJs that are like "I don't need to read that to know you're wrong!" even if it 100% refutes them.

Feelcheka!

don't phrase it that way! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT COULD…oh no… Oh no!
WHAAAAT HAVE YOU DOOOOOOOOONE

yea, some of them can be downright….
stormfront.org/forum/t1093789/
cuckworthy!
stormfront.org/forum/t1109852/?postcount=1#post12906255
[spoiler]Ingliist
Scharführer
"Friend of Stormfront"
Sustaining Member

Re: Veronica K. Clark
Quote:
''Originally Posted by drifter45
There is no place for feminism and liberal thinking in White Pride.''
There is a place for all points of view in White Pride. You do not have a monopoly on thinking.

They also really have a hard-on for disavowing Anglin/Stormer. I don't see their names in the news anymore. Mad jelly.
[/spoiler]
Now I know where their nickname 'round these parts came from

Why would remaining affect it positively? I thought he worked in a nuke plant? Or was that someone else?
Merkel hates nukes or any sort of technological advancement and Germany's the largest 'power' in the central gov, so…

i'm down with the Aliens solution.
I love how it's always toaster-computer people that try this shit.

I hate the rank&file reps still for that. Wasn't too long ago the common knowledge was 'the gang in blue is your most lethal enemy for it's the one closest to you'
but now no matter what they do it's blind defense. Someone really should've run on that platform at least locally while it was hot (first clinton era, only time US had true equality…everyone got evicted at the same rate!)

TEN HUNDRED FEET BIGGER

Fuck off.

You probably haven't read his pro-Trayvon manifesto

No Beaner Filth just has a hatred towards whites and white nationalism.

Absolutely none of their readers will believe it, but it's absolutely true.

In b4 Holla Forums becomes known as a religious cult.

As someone who wants to dive into 40K lore, what books are worth reading (if any)?

I'm pretty sure some FBI schmuck has already wrote down that Holla Forums is or at least a sect is a cult of frog worshiping anime girl loving nazis.

And they're god damn right.

nice

I was about to say that, you beat me on it.
fuck that attention-whoring cuck.

Now put sargon in the ditch too, and replace him with A Wyatt Man instead.
Also add Pepe, Adolf and Red user.
That would make the picture perfect

.>>6976911

Anything by Dan Abnett (Ibram Gaunt is basically Sharpe in Space) or Sandy Mitchell. (Ciaiphais Cain the cowardly commissar is hilarious)

see

start with the gaunts ghosts series, then Dan abnetts inqusitor series is great too. Then you can go on your merry way and read your way through most of the 40k catalogue, just avoid reading the horus heresy stuff until you've amassed a decent amount of read 40k books.

THEN go all out on 30k cuz its fucking amazing stuff.

Almost all the books are shit. There's a series on the eldar that is decent, at least the one about the striking scorpions is ok, but the ones about the empire are complete garbage.

The older codex lore snippets are the only good sources, and the forgeworld books.

Don't forget about the forgeworld books.

etto

Literally the same laugh, kek