Autistic son was sad that Blockbuster closed down, so his parents built him his own video store

Autistic son was sad that Blockbuster closed down, so his parents built him his own video store

This gave me some feels

Mom, where's the adult section?

that's pretty sweet

FWEE WENTALS, YAAAAYYY!

kek
I don't even feel that bad laughing at retarded people getting excited because literally no matter what I do in life I'll never be as happy as this retard was when he opened his eyes. They just get such unbridled joy out of some mundane things.

Good parenting is so rare. What a cute story.

At least im not retarded, right?

Wrong

Having a autist must truly be hell.

What do you know that I dont?

Feels bad, man

Do you act autistic? Do you not have the happiness of the kid in the story? Then you're just retarded. And not the happy kind of retarded.

No more then the occasional desire to nitpick. As for the happiness levels are not a indicator of autism, just a sign that life didnt turn out how you hoped.

damn, there's some quality stuff on that shelf.

lol, autist :^)))))

right in the feels

My parents used to let me rent games from Blockbuster but then they got tired of me asking to go back and rent the same games a bunch of times so they just started buying me vidya. Renting games was a stupid idea anyway.
The only good thing about Blockbuster was when my parents let me get Buncha Crunches. That was dope.

Like 10 years ago, right?

10 years ago ares worked.

I am going to get a lot of use out of that image.

I don't know where or how, but I am going to use it.

user at a steam sale
user choosing his waifu
user recreates Holla Forums in the physical world
user and his list of fetishes

?

the greek god of war, user

Yeah, I still have no clue what meant

10/10 kino

Kek

That was heart warming OP.

Every Friday or Saturday my mom would take me to Blockbuster to rent a game. It was the highlight of my week. My childhood was awful except for those nights getting games and playing them.

We didn't have Blockbuster, we had Family Video.

THEY ARE ALL BETAMAX VIDEOS!!