Artificial womb helps premature lamb fetuses grow for 4 weeks

ROASTIES CONFIRMED OBSOLETE

newscientist.com/article/2128851-artificial-womb-helps-premature-lamb-fetuses-grow-for-4-weeks/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4110572/Babies-without-mothers-come-soJuanr-think-leading-scientists-warn-study-discovered-make-embryos-skin-cells.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yay

In the far future "male" and "female" will become obsolete and we will all be have futa orgies.
For reproduction we will just order customizable genetically modified babies from the internet.

Great, pedos are gonna grow their own sex slaves at home within this century

What a great time to be alive

Where are thhey gonna get the egg cell.
Today i think it is possible to fertilize an egg cell without cum but not the other way around

Sorry to be a buzzkill but the ilerminaty has been doing this for a good 20+ years already

Did you know that the babbi's pee is what fills the womb?

Mark my words: When it is possible to perfect artificial wombs and put them into cyborg sex slaves, then the biggest holocaust of mankind will begin, eradicating every single woman on earth.

Yo, you sound psycho

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4110572/Babies-without-mothers-come-soJuanr-think-leading-scientists-warn-study-discovered-make-embryos-skin-cells.html
hehehe

Soon

Soon, brother. I pray you not be somber.

MGTOW

Soon heirs can be born to rich men that stole a follicle from a hair brush.

No more gold digging bitches to steal their wealth.

You can always rent love and when fembots are invented, buy the perfect wife.

WTF IS WRONG WITH THAT DOG?

S O O N ™

If that's what you are into then just adopt a kid. You just need to prove you can aford to take care of it.

Aren't we all?
I can't be the only Juan that thinks that genetically engenereed cat-girls would be cool.

is there a word filter for o-n-e?
testing Juan two three

Is this real life?

BUMPSKI

No, cat-girls have the green light. Futa orgies are gay

THANKS FOR THE IDEA
H
A
N
K
S

F
O
R

T
H
E

I
D
E
A

it would be a fucking nightmare, i would rather kill myself than live in this kind of world

Just focus on the jews and the non-whites, pay no attention to feminism and how it's Holla Forums & Holla Forumsing the rest of the world.

kek'd

Futas are not gay. They actually have negative gayness. Comparing to straight sex there is a an extra dick but there is also 2 extra boobs and 4 less balls so it more than cancels it out.

It's just a matter of time. You might as well kill yourself right now.

Wut? go to africa, eurabia, asia southamerica australia or just your local guetto.>>6968479

Define futa then, its a girl with a big clit "fucking" another girl? or is just a faggot with long hair and manboobs fucking another faggot?

Those are traps. Futas have a vagina and a penis and no balls. It's not just a big clit it's a full penis.
The most famous futanari hentai comic is "Futabu!" so you can use it as reference
I don't think you could call them girls or faggots as neither of those fit but the rest of their bodies is very female.
The way I imagined it would be XZ chromossomes instead of XX or XY.