Hello everyone. Just came here to tell you guys about Holla Forumsciv, basically...

Hello everyone. Just came here to tell you guys about Holla Forumsciv, basically, it's building a civilization from its infancy guided by us, Holla Forumslacks. It's on >>>/quests/

and this is the link to the discord chat there

discord.gg/DwSCU

No thanks you guys are fucking idiots. You guys mocked me but I was the one with the last laugh. In a real race war you faggots wouldn't last a week.

We mocked you because you were being annoying and making retarded suggestions.

If you want to act normal then you can come back

These guys are faggot leftists, I played with them for a while, they want to racemix between us and other tribes and with sandniggers

also they worship their god of autism

is a salty faggot

Grow up

You guys listened to (((Merchant Red))) who advised you to keep working for an evil king who raped your women and forced you into slavery.

I advised the tribe to murder the guards and flee to another land.

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

The only reason your story kept going is because OP is an unrealistic faggot. The guards were drunk when a traveling merchant of an enemy tribe visited you guys to trade and recruit you into a war with the evil king? Five soldiers were slaughtered and no one gave a fuck?

Seriously when the race war happens, you faggots aren't allowed in my tribe.

nice one

soo many namefags

Still a little salty there aren't you rabbi? Little phanny flustered that you had to rig polls to try and get your shit tier ideas ok'd

This is serious business faggot. If you weren't there get the fuck out and go back to eating baby foreskins.

Pick one and only one.
I think by railroading you just mean I think your ideas are retarded, which they are

WHERE THE FUCK DID DRAGONS COME FROM AND WHY THE FUCK WERE THEY EVEN MENTIONED?!?!

Also, the intention is what matters. I was voting for dictatorship, while you were voting for democracy. Any Holla Forumslack would do the same. You faggots are just sliding shills. Fuck off with your shitty thread.

nice meme

Is that why I've been making basically 50% of decisions?

I was voting for a Roman style republic. No one said anything about a democracy.

Because this is not Earth it is a low fantasy setting. Nobody ever said that it was meant to be realistic

There are no elections you idiot, no democracy

>>>/oven/

Does daddy Hitler have the best cummies or something you massive nazicuck?

Wow what a kike

Why not?! Game of Thrones was ruined because of White Walkers and faeries and magic. Dragons I could understand because dragons were real in this world before St. George shoahed them all.

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT THE FUHRER!!!!

How many fucking versions of this image are there????

Okay, so what is your point? I have stated that there will not be any magic in the civ threads, only low fantasy shit like Dragons and Giant creatures which are not real in our universe.

So what is your problem with it?

GASSSSSS HIMMMMM

Just as I said, this chat is populated with kikes, Holla Forums should raid them tbh

Rabbi, why can't you handle the bants?

Are you retarded?

Sure you shouldn't belong to antifa or the communists with how easy it is to pierce that thin skin?

Maybe it's YOU who is retarded?

what are you doing on Holla Forums you faggot

y-yes goy! h-hitler was a failure!11! he didn't survive when literally all the superpowers at that time attack him1!11!!

are you retarded

No, but you just might be.

>>>/Auschwitz/
get in here, juden

Exactly, he didn't. He shot himself like a pussy instead of facing his enemy like a man. After sending millions of him own people to die if a pointless war, ruining his country for decades letting it slip into the hands of the people he hated the most and making everyone alive in the world today see Germans and nationalism as the perfect blend of evil and a joke.

All thanks to "Uncle Adolf". Fucking ruined his country

Nice try there Schlomo. Once you finally get out of 8th grade and your nazi fetish maybe you can grow up a bit.

Because he didn't want the kikes and communists to mutilate his body like they did with Mussolini

>>>/oven/

daily reminder that for every dead German soldier the enemy suffered 2 dead soldiers

I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT WWII THE POST

are you retarded

wew lad

retarded

wew lad

Only people that get this mad when you insult their beliefs are lefties and cucks. Guess that makes you a cuck for daddy Hitler's cummies then doesn't it?

not an argument

Doesn't matter, that just makes things worse. Millions of his own people and even MORE millions of foreign people dead and for what? For NOTHING!

It WAS a pointless war. Definition of pointless = having little or no sense, use, or purpose.
What was the use and purpose of WWII? Hmm?
Destroy communism?, Communism was made stronger.
Get Lebensraum?, Germany lost more land than it gained.
Make Germany stronger?, Germany became weak and divided for decades.
It was a war fought for NOTHING apart form Adolf Hitlers dreams of conquest and glory which fell apart in just a few years. If you're telling me that a war killing MILLIONS for one man's dream, which was not even achieved in the war, is not pointless then there is no sense in your head.

No matter how you look at it, the war was a pointless affair. To argue otherwise would be delusional. You have no argument apart from saying that I'm retarded and saying I don't know anything so I'm done with this foolish debate.

Saltier than the dead sea that your little retarded coup failed. and what argument am I ignoring? That a kike can't say he loves Hitler to try and fool people?

WW2 started because of Poland and Britain, after the treaty of versailles, when Germany gave up land to Poland with ethnic Germans on it, the Poles started killing them because of xenophobia, Poland refused to let Germany take them or even give them food, so they were effectively killing them. Germany tried to convince Poland, but Britain backed Poland and kept the pressure on Germany. So after a sufficient amount of time, WW2 started as expected. You're retarded and you know nothing, OP.

>>>/oven/

Not an argument kike.

are you retarded

As OP bent down to tie his shoelace,
the Great Prophet came from behind,
"GLORY TO ARTIFICEM," he said, unzipping,
"GOD OF THE CRAFT OF FAGGOTRY," he roared, as he tore off OP's panties
"THE GOD OF BUILDING BUILT MY ERECTION," he cries as he positions his member
"Show me the power of your God!" OP moaned, as his asshole loosens,
"Fill me with your seed oh great Prophet!" OP muttered between moans,
as the Prophet humped faster and faster,
the unexpected occurs,
The God of Building fails the prophet,
his erection dies down before anything is accomplished,
OP looks behind to find the Prophet,
surprised, staring at his dead penis,
OP's anus remains unsatisfied,
"Go away, your gods are false!" OP screams,
The Prophet tears up and backs away,
he watches as OP fists his own anus,
as OP reaches for his prostate,
as OP milks himself until he comes,
as OP collapses from pleasure,
The Prophet being the dirty Jew he is,
walks over to where OP lies,
The Prophet rolls OP and kisses him,
OP is playing dead,
The Prophet rubs his crotch against OP's,
knowing that's the most he will get in life,
he never managed to have sex,
since when he can't keep an erection,
The Prophet rubs his crotch faster on OP's,
The Prophet's member begins to resemble an erection,
seed comes out before an erection is formed,
The Prophet, surprised by the sudden wetness, looks down,
only to find he had ejaculated prematurely again,
The Prophet asks with tearful eyes.
"OP, please suck my dick?"
OP's mouth springs to life again,
"No, fuck off," OP muttered.
The Prophet buries his crying face into what OP calls "tits,"
which OP grew when he was on HRT,
since apparently OP thinks he is girl,
but of course, OP is delusional,
OP is the ugliest girl or boy you've ever seen,
and that's why The Prophet sought him,
you see,
after being rejected hundreds of times,
The Prophet sought the ugliest of them all,
for he assumed,
that they would have the lowest standards,
but even the lowest standards don't admit him.

Holy shit are you sure you aren't Israeli, you argue just like a jew

no u

Your gay fan fic, very nice how many times did you fap to it before you posted it?

0, I made it with a bunch of anons on the chat

By anons do you mean the other guy that tried that failed coup?

That guy and 3 or 4 other goys

goyim*

Three times. I wanted to do a fourth run, but then my mom called me for dinner.

OP Holla Forumsciv isn't even Holla Forums like, demand change the fucking title

This whole thread is a retard itself
>>>/oven/