White fellas

theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/jul/31/the-first-time-she-saw-whitefella-she-reckoned-it-was-a-monster#comments

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Rc9B9
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

archive.is/Rc9B9

archive you fucking abbo

reported for not archiving

this my land… not yours white fella

reported for shitposting

your OP is shit btw pls kys

can we get in the habit of posting screencap preview articles in op ?

nuke the universities tbh

question for ausie bros: how the fuck are these things still alive? do they live in indian camps, like the native usa shitskins do? or some sort of gibs me dat welfare system

white dog got 888 trips… he pray to the dreamtime Kek fella… 88 - neo nazi number, he want to get rid of black fella from our mugajabari dreamtime

a. white admixture abbos do better
b. affirmative action/positive discrimination, benefits, media blackout,
probably more

get over it. we are sweden now

ITT! Post this around the web and report back on censures and bans.

Feels good to be native tbh

I don't want to think about what sort of utopia we'd live in if our countries were kept white

Reminder that abbos are even worse than niggers

only ever met one guy in tas that looked aboriginal at first glance

Some of those "Abbo" doctors look like they could join the Hitler Youth. The one drop rule's all well and good when (((they))) can make capital out of it, I suppose.

"Aboriginal doctors" who wouldn't be out of place on a piece of SS propaganda, kek

And shit, six graduating in a year is something to celebrate? Just how stupid are abbos?

If I ever went to Straya and saw an Abbo I'd think it was a monster as well, so the feeling is very much mutual.

Didn't they just check the abbo box when they signed up for cheaper schooling or shit and ran with it?

KEK

The cuck signalling has become way too predictable at this point.

I wouldn’t be suprised.

For some reason it's even illegal to as a coon to prove their heritage and that they are a coon.

I had it all worked out on how to rip the government off for millions using that but I'm too moralistic and couldn't bring myself to follow though with the nigger lifestyle.

they truly are stupider then niggers

not archiving should be a banable offense

That's right, Whitey invented a device that can move the universe around you.

the reality