Tfw just called the cops on my spic neighbors for playing their spic music at 12 o clock midnight

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p47fEXGabaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope they show up and shoot you and your dog

¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nice.

I'm trying to fucking sleep and these fucking wetbacks are playing their music for the whole neighborhood. God I wish I could shoot every fucking spic here.

t. spic

Put on some fucking headphones and go the fuck to sleep

Hope he gets deported

I hope they show up and deport you but not your dog he can stay

What does spic music sound like? Requesting a YouTube embed.

go back to mexico

nice trips

like Nigger Music I think

la cucaracha la cucaracha

lul

youtube.com/watch?v=p47fEXGabaY

bidi bidi bom bom

hey macarena

In my town they blast some Mexican music with an unoriginal hip hop beat in their shitty beat up cars with fart cans.

wtf I hate cops now

Fucking make me nigger. I'll fuck you in the ass and make you my little white twinkie bitch boy.

good job

Nice Juan OP

Que idiota. Next time call ICE.

Spic here, nobody like that here and for us is just american pop, seriously.

Tienes que regresar Jose.

Look this fuckins pieces of shits
Mexico is going to pay the wall

It's also hot again so I can't keep my windows closed or my room bakes me like it's the 1940's.

Fun to workout/dance to. FUCK YOU! They play spic music time to time at my gym and it is catchy. This song is really sweet. Most of their songs are really romantic which is funny because most of them don't sound like love songs. They sound dirty.

Those are coconut niggers not noble white latinos

Good. "People" who can't handle not playing music at night deserve to be tortured until they slowly bleed out and die.

ALERT! ALERT!

NIGGERS/SPICS DETECTED

kill yourself, snitch

I hate freedom yeah Trump!

WHO'S GOING TO PAY FOR THE WALL?

YOU, MOTHERFUCKER!

i wish i could do the same, i hate my fucking neighbors so fucking much, particularly their noisy smelly kids.

sadly i'm not American and their native so can't be deported either, guess i should deport myself to a better place

Nice work OP

Thank you for your service OP

I dunno how it is where you live, but where I live cops have to respond to noise complaints within 8 hours, and they take full advantage of that time.
I'm sure it felt good in the moment, but what you did was pointless.

haha great thread really funny posts

Now put your speakers on FULL BLAST and do this till 5am. Not OP and this is how it's like growing up in East LA on the weekends.

Wow, you must be fun at parties.