Given that Holla Forums's main selling point was that it would prevent mods from being cancerous...

Given that Holla Forums's main selling point was that it would prevent mods from being cancerous, how did we get such cancerous mods?

All the problems Holla Forums has faced have been due to shit mods. I could fix everything if I was made mod for an hour.

Discuss.

¯\_(ツ) _/¯

Go make your own board and be mod of it then, that's what this site was built for.

Because the retards (you) that browse this site completely missed the point of the custom board feature. If a boards admin or vols become cancerous, the users make a new board and migrate there. Repeat for infinity.

The real problem is admins willing to censor. I've seen three alternate Holla Forums's shut down when they were starting to get popular because of "pedoshit" that was legal.

what mods lol?

Start your own "legal pedoshit" board.

But good luck trying to mod it fairly to keep yourself on the right side of US law, and still allowing for free speech.

bJuanr stop

Do you think she does anal?

Only

I would like to pack raw meat into her rectum so I could call her a cute lil sausage

Fix what? It seems fine to me

except that fucking word filter for o n e
GIVE ME BACK MY Juan

Juan whJuan uno

Ay dios mio uno grande latinx culo por favor

I want to sniff that red head

Uhh, you dont get to bring shillery

She smells like cabbage and semen

I dont think you are right

thanks for all the (you)s guys

whats a latinx?

A latinx is a fluid latin

??????
what

sophie is best girl, post more

please post more red head girl
she makes me want to knock her up even though i dont want red head sons

trannys

post more Ay dios mio

are you just samefagging or something?

This is the last pic i got

No samefags here, I just want to give Sophie Turner a deep dicking

its called pressing enter quickly

ew

Looking at the activity of this thread, no, it's not dying.

By allowing them to Holla Forums & Holla Forums you instead of making your own board.

Heard mentality sucks, doesn't it?

Those two are so fucking ugly. Maisie at least has a bit of charm, Sophie is just a trashy dyke

are you trying to make it a verb?

Yeah okay.

Wait, hold on. Define what you mean with dying for me.
The site looks fine to me, and the userbase isn't leaving.

No I think it's main selling point is that you could make your own board, and higherups wouldn't fuck with the content on it because of free speech unless it breaks the law.

The post count going lower and lower is what I mean by dying.
Sure maybe 8/pol/ and 8/v/ will remain stagnant forever since their exodus were over completely separate issues and they have nowhere else to go, but the rest of the site is falling apart around them.

The last data point was 6 months ago

Give me some more recent figures

This tells me nothing about Ivanka's bottom fetishes

I got that from hotwheels twitter where he wonders why less downtime isn't equating to site growth, so ask him on twitter I guess.
I'm wondering if hes just trying to be nice or if he genuinely doesn't know that nobody wants to come to this shithole anymore because hotwheels isn't running it anymore and instead some normalfag who has no interest in free speech is running it.

My Gf makes that face when I fuck her, its awesome

Where else do people go?

Well when I finally come to accept that imageboard culture is dead and gJuan I think I'd probably just go back to 4chan and deal with the fact that theres no place on the internet left for people who aren't complete normalfags.
Either that or give reddit a shot, but I doubt I'd ever be able to get over the lack of anonymity and the fact that having unpopular opinions almost guarantees your posts will never be seen by anyJuan.

Is it more free than this place now?

About the same, only difference is this place has huge holes in moderation where you can do something thats against the rules and still not get banned for hours where on 4chan they have hordes of people doing it for free so any slip up will be an immediate ban.

(Checked)
I see

That is wrong. 8ch's main selling point was that it allowed users to create and moderate their own boards.

That is only partially true. Mods can only do what the board owners tell them they can do. The board owners can only do what the site owner tells them they can do. And the site owner can only do what the Feds tell him he can do. Ultimately the influx of 4channers and reddshitheads that has polluted this site so badly is because the Feds are driving the pedos like cattle, and they are using this as a corral in which to trap large numbers of pedos and potentially dangerous lunatics. Again, you are assuming that the mods run the show here, and that is just not the case anymore.

No, you couldn't. You would do exactly as you were told, or you would be kicked to the curb in ten minutes. That is how jobs work in the 21st century. You don't get to be the king of 8ch, or even of Holla Forums, because you are an ignorant 15 year old shitbird.

All the problems Holla Forums has faced has been from pedos and goons. Fuck off.