Other urls found in this thread:

winaero.com/comment.php?comment.news.1836
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Install Gentoo Linux Mint

i have ubuntu and im dual booting to windows for muh vidya

Buy a console then

sorry.

get cucked

hahaha what the fuck does enhanced mean? is that like Super spying or something?

It sends back screencaps of what you are doing and webcam footage while doing it too probably

Realize that no good games use DX12 and there is no reason to have a windows more recent than 7.

Get Winaero Tweaker. It's free and has a lot of useful features like disabling websearch, Cortana, Windows Defender, Cortana etc. All shit you can easily do by yourself with registry and group policy tweaks but Winaero Tweaker does them for you.
winaero.com/comment.php?comment.news.1836

Fake news, it only takes screenshots if you opt into the Windows insider program which is for beta testing new updates before they get pushed out to the general public.

t. Redmond shill

is it really free?

this is all the answer you need, OP

You have to go out of your way to get into the Windows insider program, hence why I said opt in.

I know why some people think Windows 10 takes screenshots and sends them to Microsoft, some video of a retard nigger slav running Windows 10 insider within a virtual machine and he thinks he cracked some huge conspiracy when it fucking tells you in the agreement for Windows 10 insider it's going to take screenshots.

Just replace Windows 10 with a pirated copy of Windows 7 ffs.

i upgraded my hardware and got a 7th gen intel cpu, and get constant reminders that i have 'unsupported hardware' and that i cant install updates, fml

that is, it says for w7 it is unsupported, and w10 is supported

Sell it and get a compatible one. I never install windows updates. You never know what kind of spyware is included with each update.

do you just rely on antivirus software to make up for windows and security updates?

No. Some antivirus software sends the names of suspicious files *cough*sexylittlegirls.jpg*cough* back to the company.

I avoid viruses by not downloading weird executables and shit. If my computer does get a virus, I do a system restore back to a time when it was working.

There are no features that are currently unsupported, run some benchmarks if you don't believe me.

Yeah I'm pissed off when trying to run my 4790k and 980ti on Windows ME. Not supporting new hardware on obsolete operating systems is part of micro$oft's agenda to steal my cat photo collection and get videos of me jacking off to give to the NSA.

This guy has the right idea. If I played any games I couldn't get to run natively or under wine then I'd still have Win7 installed on my other HDD

t. nsa