A Bit Fucked Up

Need Advice

This may sound mean but I can't really give a fuck at this point. I'm a 30yo virgin and have been very helpful and sincere to women over the years which got me nowhere. I'm planning on volunteering somewhere over the summer in a chance I can meet and fuck a couple of girls.

I'm planning on trying to volunteer at a Burn Center. I'm thinking the girls will be disfigured/burned and have lower self esteem than regular girls so if I am just nice to them I should be able to fuck one or two and lose my virginity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BMbNhI59PwY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't know OP but good luck.

Haven't you got your wizard Powers yet since you're 30?

I don't think thats gona work man, there just gona think your a creep for hitting on them when they are so vunerable.

Nudes. Also try a foster home.

just go pay for it, faggot.

or hit the gym.

Good luck and gods speed user

this sounds like katawa shoujo and you are the autistic harry potter fag that never got any because of his autism.

Enjoy the crispy bacon strip pussy

Enjoy getting friendzoned by a burn victim. They usually have supportive boyfriends or husbands which they had before the accident.

in my opinion youd be better off loosing your virginity to a goat, sheep, sow or other small live stock. If all you want is to fuck, something like that will be willing and able without prior prepping. I you want a long term relationship then go with a dog. but don't expect a quick poke. She will need a month of more of loving gentle little baby steps until you can fully penetrate.

Islam is that u?

Just get a disfigured girlfriend, marry her and start a family.
There's an old Chinese saying: the ugly wife is a treasure at home.

Spookiest handjob ever.

I volunteer at a school for the mental disabled. There are a couple girls I regularly fuck. I take them to the storage room and bend them over. I start off fucking their pussy but always stick it in their ass to cum so I don't get them pregnant. Sometimes retard pussy is the tightest

I don't like where this is going

That sounds hot

Oops, forgot to check dubs

I had a GF who used to watch over retards. She said that they had to keep a close eye on them because if not they would pair up and fuck. A lot of times they don't even find a secluded spot, they just drop trou and fuck. One tard she worked with would jack off a lot, they had a hard time telling him it was something you weren't supposed to do in public. She got into trouble when 2 of them sneaked off and were caught fucking in the bushes.
Tards love to fuck.

I would love to jerk tards off and make them fuck each other. That would be my dream job

just rape a girl, user

it's easy, they're weak

rape blind girls they never see it coming

i miss foreverpandering

he stopped pandering ;-;

I have a retarded brother who I fuck in his ass. He usually plays with his toys while I fuck him and doesn't complain. He already has a fucked up walk so when I am done fucking him you can't tell his ass hurts

Has there ever been such a huge surge in virgin OPs on here? Seems like every other day there's a thread about a virgin wanting to lose his v card to a hooker

how old is your tard?

His retarded ass is 15

Well…..?

what kind of retardation makes a 15 year old bend over and take it up the ass? how does he treat you when you're not mounting him?

This is how you get arrested for autism.

Just hire a hooker already for fucks sake, what the fuck are you waiting for?

You sound like a tremendous pussy op. Either that, or you're incredibly ugly - in which case you should post pics so we can laugh at you.

THE GREATEST TRICK THE WOMEN EVER PULLED WAS CONVINCING MEN THAT THEY WOULD GRATITUDEFUCK

That's adorable

He has severe downs. He doesn't speak so I just tell him it's time for his treat. I usually do it after we bath him in the evening. Mom is usually out on the patio drinking wine when I fuck him. I just tell him treat time and pull his pants down and stick him. He acts like it doesn't hurt. I have tried jerking him off but he doesn't really get hard, just kinda agitates him

OP, why have you not had success with women? Be real here.

Regardless, why do you care so much? Most women are not worth my time. I don't know about you.

Church daycare.

LOWL at the 3rd pic
Why even bother with nice dresses and makeup anymore? Not even a blind man would touch that.

OP, your plan is alright so far, but you can also aim simply at uggos - their self-esteem is abysmal anyways so they'll shoot for everything who is slightly more attractive than them.
Proof: youtube.com/watch?v=BMbNhI59PwY

PS: How can I webm videos?

this

I work in a nursing home and can get easy pussy. Those old lady's don't know what's going on half the time. It's so funny shooting cum on them while they ramble

She is sexy
Sauce

You're doing it wrong. You don't "volunteer" for pussy, you go and get the pussy. It is your right as a man to have all the pussy that you want, and once you realize this you will be literally swimming in pussy.

sage for man up

i don't want to be moralfag about this, i just want to make sure you're not such a socially retarded autist that you don't understand the implications of what you are trying to do.

it's a social faux-pas to try and start a personal relationship with someone that is in your care and could have legal implications

protip, sex is overrated anyways, sticking your penis in a bacteria filled orifice is not worth the hassle of having to consort with modern woman

don't let anyone put you down for being a virgin, bachelor / virgin shaming is a symptom of feminism

Thank you for those kind words. I never thought of it that way. It honestly makes me understand the toxic society I live in that is ruled by feminism

I, truly, do not want to have sex anymore nor have any yearnings to even see the naked female form. Thanks!!

OH WAIT THAT STILL DOESN'T HELP ME WITH MY SEXUAL FUCKING URGES YOU STUPID SHIT

just like cutting a slit in a ham and fucking it amirite

I agree. Go find a random and not a patient

Is that your ass?

If you want it to be bby

filename suggests that it isn't.

I would even if it's not.

JUST FUCKING JACK IT TO HENTAI YOU RETARD
nothing will feel better, 3DPD is disappointing no matter what. Trust me, it's not worth it. Stay at home, isolate yourself from women, watch anime and jerk off. It's the superior, satisfactory way of life

i am intrigued but also disturbed

Welcome to the 21st century, we're being a virgin is seen as a bigger stigma than manipulating disfigured and possibly traumatized girls to have Sex with them.

Trips confirm.

Read this book, OP.
One of the better $20 investments I've made over my life.

Some people don't deserve happiness and you're one of them, OP.

Dubs confirm. He speaks the truth, nigger.

Once you understand women it's depressing.

I think my most recent experiences have shown me how wrong I was about women. I know a guy who's an absolute pig. He showers every third day. His living space looks like a legit crack house. He makes almost no money. Most of his money comes from the government too. He's chubby with frizzy long hair. And he's fucking chick almost every night.

Being alpha works, but understanding why it works will help you get what you want.

You have to present yourself as better than they are. Women do not date down. The more women that see you as valuable or desirable the better. The feedback loop women create will facilitate your success.

work a few min wage jobs
youll date the girls after u leave these employment and keep their numbers

3DPD is disgusting. Save up your money and invest in VR or a dollfu instead.

I wish you were serious and not just positing for reactions.

user is right you know.
There are qts that have Borderline personality disorder that are easily doable. Lost my virginity there on a 9/10 qt way over my league at this time.
Just don't expect long lasting relationships. Was temporarily there for mild depression.