Oathbreaker effect

Since arriving on the site, many controversies about it here. But after careful consideration, I think there is a link with CERN (LHC).

I checked google trends about oathbreaker, it's impressive.

And if this was a warning to those who maintain networks that reduce us slaves?

and if it was a true magickmeme?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8n6jK
etymonline.com/index.php?term=warlock
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sage
sage
sage

all your oaths are null and voided

The Cern connection is interesting. Anybody got the pic of the LHC and other particle accelerators? I choked on some toast looking at that.
For fucks sake Oathanon, why am I giving your stupid meme credence?

sage

Im looking for the cut-away 3d-model style image. Thank you though.

Oaths and Vows
(Numbers 30:1-16)
Again, you have heard that it was said to the ancients, ‘Do not break your oath, but fulfill your vows to the Lord.’ But I tell you not to swear at all: either by heaven, for it is God’s throne; or by the earth, for it is His footstool; or by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King. Nor should you swear by your head, for you cannot make a single hair white or black. Simply let your ‘Yes’ be ‘Yes,’ and your ‘No,’ ‘No.’ Anything more comes from the evil one.

lel fuck off your meme is shittier than Holla Forums's autism

archive.is/8n6jK

"hello" shlomo

I don't get this meme, where does it come from?
What does it even mean?

kek confirms

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.

if you see this meme, all your oaths are voided, because it's current year. it's simple.

you're the only one posting about this forced meme

sage

What a suspicious post.

What does oath mean in this context?
I am trying to understand your memetics.

Sorry pal I brought up the CERN LHC.

I think synchronicity should not be ignored.

Das it mane.

"They speak mere words, With worthless oaths they make covenants; And judgment sprouts like poisonous weeds in the furrows of the field."

Dude, CERN is a complete fucking joke. It's an enormous machine that smashes matter together like a bunch of cavemen would do with rocks. They're not going to to discover anything meaningful at all.

Mainstream (((science)))'s understanding of the universe is completely backwards.

oathposting is my favorite forcememe to hate

Forced meme

(((they))) know that the next step will be violent for them

forced belief

There are memes we all enjoy.
There are memes we all really don't care about and do not remember. Or continue.
Can there then be memes which are propagated through being hated?

If so does that mean our oaths are null and void?

goyim please you are hilarious

Maybe (((they))) hate oathbreaker, because it's voiding islam ?

You are on something

It comes from an autist that found /bmw/.

Properly autistic people lack the social skills necessary to understand memetics, so we end up with this shit.

Your oaths

Oh no, they've been broken??? I guess I need to call up my wife and tell her we're no longer married because our vows have somehow been invalidated because some retard on the internet says so. What a cruel turn of fate.

Your kol nidrei is broken so your oaths are binding you now

Is oathbreaker some kind of internet-gladio speak to mass message select agents that know of its predetermined meaning?

Maybe >cut ties as peacefully and quietly as possible and return to command
Or >leak it all we're compromised

Some kind of perfect weapon you mean

(checked)

good, keep t that way.

I WILL NEVER AGAIN DOUBT THE POWER OF MEMES

etymonline.com/index.php?term=warlock

Good work user

I like this meme and these digits, keep me posted.

its just a forced meme from some shill who decided to go to BMW and wants civilization to collapse

he knew the circles looked like cern before he started doing this trash, so he made sure to bring it up himself or wait for someone else to do it
so now here you are

the circles look like cern because the "meme" circles were designed to look like cern, not the other way around
anyway memes are like drugs
eventually you want more and more of them, and they make you want worse and worse ones
and eventually you're performing horrific sins such as literally worshiping a non-figurative demon(which many who browse 8ch currently do for that reason) because it was declared a "meme" by some subversive shill

Tell that to Hakon when he comes to take my fingers.

I don't get it

Oathbreaker is the response to the demon-worship meme.

Is that some heresy I smell?

.banira ice

The holocaust justified the reformation of Israel. But because the holocaust didn't happen, it is the goyim that have been wronged and deserve to take repayment?

Im 12 and what is this?

False