Why is the WN movement infested with Jews?

What is their endgame? Are they trying to infiltrate and undermine us or do they legitimately feel betrayed by their own heritage and want to fight for the righteous side?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/YqdWm
crushzion.k0nsl.org/sweden-democrats-political-party-opposes-islamic-immigration-to-keep-jews-safe-from-muslims/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

weev isnt jewish, he's just weird

Because people like you are fucking retarded and keep deciding everyone is jewish for no reason.

A good rule of thumb is to never, ever trust a kike.

weev's mom is part-jew, which makes weev a jew (sadly)

I don't think weev is jewish

weev has admitted to having jew blood

Why not both?

Sinead is NOT a kike.

That woman is based as fuck.

Please proof me wrong though! I always like to learn more about the infestation of the kikes

Post evalion nudes.

I second that.

Jews?

I just see pure huwhite Americans

tbh

that thrid girls nose isnt necessarily jewish

sinead we all know you're a coalburner

She is a hysterical woman.

I highly doubt that. She doesn't appear to me as a mudshark

Yeah people say this every time weev is mentioned, but weev has said he was joking about that. So someone is lying.

Stop these fucking useless threads, talking about fucking YOUTUBE personalities is a waste of time and 100% retarded. Go be constructive and post in the fucking other threads that actually have to do with real issues. I mean for fucks sake how much shit has come out in the past few days on new DNC/Mentally Hill hacks, Russian bribes thru CF, etc. GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER.

she may as well be for losing her composure.

Wasn't that only when Evalion's groomer threatened to report them to CPS? Can't really blame her tbh.

She's also fucking insane.

Look at his face

sigh

Who gives a shit what you believe user. The evidence is there, she used to date a nog and there are pics for it.

Not to mention feminist ravings, wanting people to stop caring about privacy etc.

She confirmed that he was a homosexual mulatto who owned a studio, someone who she worked with.

Has anyone been following what has happened too the Sweden Democrats?
A few years ago they were questioning the holohoax in public, now they are visiting Israel.
archive.is/YqdWm

crushzion.k0nsl.org/sweden-democrats-political-party-opposes-islamic-immigration-to-keep-jews-safe-from-muslims/

They create a problem and also provide the "solution" to it, always in their favor. In the future as we see more of us and our philosophy move into the public mindset our main goal will be holding Jews accountable.

I don't know exactly how this will be done, even Hitler only wanted them gone, we'll need too topple them Roman style. When I look at our last holdouts of folk here in the US it isn't very reassuring. Alot of Christians here will say their method is the only way forward but if you can at least find a pastor who is against Zionism and as well Jews, they'll surely be in favor of race mixing. Atheism becomes a problem since all the atheists you hear from never say anything keenly against Jews since they see them as a small force. From a religious view that would leave the older native belief system but their little of that work which still exists, and thus it can be easily subverted, like a Germanic Polytheist being accepting of leftist ideas of racemixing or gratifying homosexualality.

Remember, the Jews main goal is too eliminate the white race because that is where we get or endless power from. Whatever we build with must empower the ability for our race too flourish, and that's what the Jews will attack on primarily using normies programming of, "I'm not racist" or "I'm not anti-semitic" and "remember Hitler did the Holocaust, he was bad". Some of that they know we don't have much time to over come so we'll need too go beyond it at least using the economy as our primary vehicle for changing their minds too something anti-semitic.

I wish they'd leave us alone.

Blame yiannopoulos, the gay greasy greek and partially thanks to TRS
not morrakiu tho, he's based

William Dudley Pelley had the right idea: separation (internment) and sterilization.

See this is a perfect example of what I'm saying. Perhaps he moved theory
forward but none of his actions have any lasting affect. Any normie who would hear of him would say, "he's stupid and bad for being racist" and they'd continue on from there.

That's why I said the economy is our best way to make our philosophy real. I believe the Jews are ok with playing the long game where they keep pushing credit and debt to keep the normies race-mixing so within at around a century, there will be no centralized place of whites in the world. That's why ensuring anti-globalism remains paramount and stemming the flow of cheap labor. But the normies will not agree in large enough numbers until I feel it is too late.

Any source on the Jewish heritage for these people?

There is figuratively nothing wrong with being jewish.

Hello JIDF

Ah, the eternal keyboard warrior who is above all activists and redpillers.
sage

I'm convinced this guy has Mexican in him. Pic related is Stephen Carpenter, guitarist for Deftones. White father, Mexican mother. Heimbach has the same sort of racial look to him.

He's said he's a Jew. Plus, look at the fucking guy. If you can't tell by looking at him that he's a Jew, you're in the wrong place.

If you aren't Sinead, you're new here. She's been exposed as a coal burner. And she's a flat earther designed to discredit WN.

Speaking of coal-burning flat-Earthers, be sure to get your overpriced tickets to this years NPI conference. $900 for champagne with Jack Donovan.

some of the most ardent WN I've known have been secretly mixed. I think it gets to them – being mixed – and so they want to prevent it for others. Pretty much everything I know about antisemitism I learned from Jews in college who were disgusted with their own people, or were rejected by their own people for being too "white".

hMMM naziboo or cultural enrichment

maybe they're the enemy in disguise

maybe alternate

meh bored already

weev is very much Jewish. He's said so on numerous occasions, and he looks and acts the part. He is also almost certainly an FBI plant, and it would be a good idea to avoid any forums where he's running servers.