I like having sex with vaginas

why are Pajeets so fucking creepy.

its not that they are creepy its that there is a language barrier and they cant into english just like we cant into whatever language they speak
they would think we are creepy

Sexually repressed and low IQ

t. Pajeet

Check populations and numbers, according to math the less creepy are the sons of gengis, then pajeets and nigs while vikings dont breed anymore, the rest is just media and delusion, usa isnt the world, it isnt even a country and is totally irrelevant in terms of human numbers.

hrump

Pajeet is a tiny dicked guy with no social skills that doesn't poo in the loo.
Its not like women are falling head over heels for such a man.

thats just the minority most have jobs and have a gf/wife

Broken English + lack of understanding of Western dating customs.

Also it's pretty hard to throw acid on a woman's face over the Internet. For them it's like being a comedian and losing their best joke before they go on stage.

India had a problem awhile back when the UN gave them millions of condoms for birth control. They were rejected because they were too big.

Why didn't they send some trojan XL's?

I wish this wish this was true but their birthrate and population is out of control.

"I do sex manny times, with baginas i like it most"

  ▲
▲ ▲

 ▲
▲ ▲

▲
▲ ▲

Why are those kinds of people so good at math and chemistry?

‡‡ˆ‰☺
Š)‰Š‹ŒŽ‘’ˆ

People don't realize there are 2 types of Indians. There's a upper class, Aryan Indian who are the ones with less body hair and better IQ who do well in STEM. Then there's the lower caste smelly, hairy type who are generally retarded. The retarded ones are the ones who you see posting creepy shit.

push start and pull start!

most don't
theres 1 beelion pajeets
.00001% are good at smart stuff, the rest are… not so much (pic related)

Two stories:

-Every girl I know and chat with online tells me they hate Indian guys because online every single one that talks to them immediately flashes their dick, and their dicks are always "small, crooked and gross." They do this while saying hi. And there are never any "hot ones" they're all fat and have stupid mustaches.

-I dated an Australian girl once. She mentioned how she and a group of students went on a trip to Egypt as part of their course (I've forgotten whether this was high school or college, she took Egyptology in college.) Now granted, this is Egypt rather than India, but still. She said that while there, everyone had to sleep in separate rooms because they'd get in legal trouble if a man and woman slept in the same room and weren't married. Anyway, they had a tour guide on their trip, he very spoke. He was an Egyptian guy in his early 30's.

Halfway through the trip he took one of the other girls aside and said he needed to speak with her privately. Mind you, she'd never previously said a single word directly to him. Standing aside he said "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I would like you to marry me and live here in Egypt." She awkwardly chuckled, used the excuse that she had to care for her parents -an excuse acceptable in Egyptian culture- and quickly backed away to rejoin the group.

The rest of the trip I'm told was extremely awkward.

He means the condoms were too big. They have smaller dicks because of arranged marriages interfering with natural selection.

Sexual repression.
Every time they get close to having sex, they have to rush to the toilet to drop a curry bomb.

It's a religious thing. Look for Jainism.

dang that's a serious pop

Blame Christianity.

Is that shit real?

t.Pajeet

Did you get hit on by an indian or something?

shitty backward cultures.

Still better than Pajeet though. In general though 90% of the world's men don't know how to talk to women. Pajeets are just the bottom of the barrel.

Pajeets are like Holla Forumstard NEETS only 10 times worse

Chads > Normie Men> Holla Forums >Holla Forums > Holla Forumsirgins > wizardchan > Pajeets

This is how bad Pajeets are

Holla Forums nowdays are the closest thing to normie, its literally a normie board.
Holla Forums is just slightly less virgin than /r9k/.

on the attractive scale, Pajeets are just a step above Abbos and slightly below niggers.