Biggest Factor in Divorce Is Husband's Employment Status

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-28/don-t-blame-divorce-on-money-ask-did-the-husband-have-a-job

Other urls found in this thread:

deltabravo.net/cms/plugins/content/content.php?content.51
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/9572187/Couples-who-share-the-housework-are-more-likely-to-divorce-study-finds.html
telegraph.co.uk/women/mother-tongue/8739533/Women-and-divorce-Goodbye-darling-youre-just-too-dull....html
uplifting-love.com/2013/08/80-percent-of-divorces-are-filed-by.html
telegraph.co.uk/men/relationships/10357829/Why-do-women-initiate-divorce-more-than-men.html
adn.com/2012/06/24/2518581/most-of-the-time-wife-initiates.html
radishmag.wordpress.com/2014/02/14/pump-and-dump/
thelastpsychiatrist.com/2012/06/amy_schumer_offers_you_a_look.html
no-maam.blogspot.fr/2012/06/woman-most-responsible-teenager-in.html
therationalmale.com/2011/10/03/war-brides/
traditioninaction.org/HotTopics/d007htWomenUnhappy.htm
theabsolute.net/misogyny/onwomen.html
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
clarissasblog.com/2014/05/14/i-dont-want-to-hire-women/
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/nov/29/letter-to-girl-accused-me-of-rape?CMP=fb_gu
heartiste.wordpress.com/2011/03/28/more-women-have-rape-fantasies-than-previously-thought/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19085605
worthlessfem.wordpress.com/2011/04/10/enjoying-rape-a-womans-point-of-view/
takeninhand.com/when.rape.is.a.gift
angryharry.com/Why-Do-Women-Fantasise-About-Rape.htm
psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201001/womens-rape-fantasies-how-common-what-do-they-mean
straightstatistics.org/article/crying-rape-falsely-rare-or-common
drmelissaclouthier.blogspot.com/2006/11/false-rape-accusations.html
falserapearchives.blogspot.com/1997/06/elusive-numbers-on-false-rape.html
angryharry.com/esHaveYouBeenRapedRecently.htm
reddit.com/r/confession/comments/1t8c16/i_was_rapedand_i_liked_it/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8135653
aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2016/06/india-muslim-women-fight-overturn-triple-talaq-160626120705908.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I heard that the leading cause of divorce is marriage.

I thought it was adultery.

It's absolutly nothing.

Nothing to see here, this is old news

Marriage leads to that as well.

I almost want to find a woman and get married, but I'm afraid she'll just cheat on me like most women do.

marriage is nothing but a meme

You should definitely not get married or have children. Have a vasectomy, save up your money and buy a harley motorcycle, that way you can have constant access to pussy.

|
|>
|

Just do shit by contract, never marry and cohabitate forever. Avoid common law marriage. Contract will have to aim at defending your kids custody and agree to no CS.

It is. Full time employment of the husband creates greater opportunity to commit adultery.
This study's conclusion is the same as saying it's adultery.

This goy friend, if you do have disgusting goyim spawn kids, make sure it is with a nice black or asian shiksa girl.

A woman leaves a man the moment he becomes a shitty lover.
A woman will cling to you like a puppy dog if you can give her the dick like no other man can.
I know this from experience. I'm good in bed and have to literally kick women out of my life when I get tired of them, they just won't go away because they get addicted to my cock. yes its that simple.

3.3 vs 2.5. Also let's factor in the stress that a lack of resources puts on the relationship. I'm surprised it's not a full 50 percent.

You're fucking retarded if you're so much as considering getting married.

LMFAO.

deltabravo.net/cms/plugins/content/content.php?content.51

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/9572187/Couples-who-share-the-housework-are-more-likely-to-divorce-study-finds.html

telegraph.co.uk/women/mother-tongue/8739533/Women-and-divorce-Goodbye-darling-youre-just-too-dull....html

uplifting-love.com/2013/08/80-percent-of-divorces-are-filed-by.html

telegraph.co.uk/men/relationships/10357829/Why-do-women-initiate-divorce-more-than-men.html

adn.com/2012/06/24/2518581/most-of-the-time-wife-initiates.html

Proof of inherent solipsistic female behavior:

radishmag.wordpress.com/2014/02/14/pump-and-dump/

thelastpsychiatrist.com/2012/06/amy_schumer_offers_you_a_look.html

no-maam.blogspot.fr/2012/06/woman-most-responsible-teenager-in.html

therationalmale.com/2011/10/03/war-brides/

traditioninaction.org/HotTopics/d007htWomenUnhappy.htm

theabsolute.net/misogyny/onwomen.html

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

clarissasblog.com/2014/05/14/i-dont-want-to-hire-women/

Rape statistics and how women lie about how they experience rape (most of the time they enjoy it):

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/nov/29/letter-to-girl-accused-me-of-rape?CMP=fb_gu

heartiste.wordpress.com/2011/03/28/more-women-have-rape-fantasies-than-previously-thought/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19085605

worthlessfem.wordpress.com/2011/04/10/enjoying-rape-a-womans-point-of-view/

takeninhand.com/when.rape.is.a.gift

angryharry.com/Why-Do-Women-Fantasise-About-Rape.htm

psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201001/womens-rape-fantasies-how-common-what-do-they-mean

straightstatistics.org/article/crying-rape-falsely-rare-or-common

drmelissaclouthier.blogspot.com/2006/11/false-rape-accusations.html
falserapearchives.blogspot.com/1997/06/elusive-numbers-on-false-rape.html

angryharry.com/esHaveYouBeenRapedRecently.htm

reddit.com/r/confession/comments/1t8c16/i_was_rapedand_i_liked_it/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8135653

If you're a man in current year, there's no fucking reason to get married.

Yeah, we knew this. There's a reason a lot of men are giving up on women in this femishit society.

Go ahead and do it, if she fucks you over literally with a nigger or figuratively through divorce, just take her on a trip to Iran and murder her. Iran won't help western authorities under any circumstances.

YOU MUST BE A JEW THEN. BE A GOOD GOY ARYAN AND GET MARRIED ASAP. MAN UP, BE A BETA PROVIDER PATER FAMILIAS WHILE YOUR WIFE IS LAUGHING ABOUT YOU WHILE LYING IN BED WITH HER NEGRO LOVER TAKING CARE OF CHILDREN.

How much is the going rate for shills like you nowadays?
Do they still pay you guys $0.15 per post?
Or are they finally doing an hourly rate?

Someone should just spam Kotaku links all over the place while they are at it.

makes complete sense, women these days only have two speeds. classless sheboon or turbo-jew.

(which also make sense because of the glut of low-quality males, vast majority end up being Carl the cuck equivalents, and the last 20% and up being Chad thunder cock wannabes)

generalizations I know, but still its a pretty sad state of affairs.

Marriage is corrupted badly and not worth the cost for a man. You can have a meaningful relationship without it.

yeah but don't most places have common-law wife penalties?

so if you spend enough time around woman you're basically considered married.

It would be hard to do in the first place, user., since white women are on sex strike against White Genocide, and White Genocide is still happening so they're still on strike.

During Prohibition in the early 20th Century it was, "Lips that touch liquor shall never touch mine"… Now it's "Lips which push White Genocide shall never touch mine".

Marriage rates are obviously really screwed while this is happening, and this time maybe the white women have gone too far. They're stereotyping all white men as being sick, self-hating, white anti-white traitors, so that means with few exceptions they'll boycott marrying and if they do will probably divorce.

I wish they would call it off, but they're determined. Maybe White Genocide will have to be ended for a while at least, as alcohol was prohibited a while ago, so that they'll relent and call off the white women sex strike against White Genocide.

Adultery per se no, never, not even a single culture. Being caught is the reason, adultery never.

Why women dump men?

the divorce rate for white, college graduates with no criminal history or drug problems is like 11%

when you factor in blacks, criminals, high-school drop outs, and people with drug problems it goes up to the standard 50%

Yeah, it's all talk. Marriage is great, don't worry!

yep, there's no way out of it basically.
except finding a loving wife that isn't a gold-digging cunt(impossible)
or knocking up a bunch of white chicks and hoping they don't date niggers later, become the avatar of JUST and Alimony.

We need to set up our own sanctuaries where religious law applies. Like the people who agree to be bound by Sharia law. They get away with it because they claim they're a religion. We can claim Catholicism, convince the state to let everyone in the community to abide by our law. Even after the apostate pope gets on the divorce train, we'll just say we split and are our own Catholic sect.

Less than 50% of FIRST marriages end in divorce.

But Christians aren't allowed religious freedom. Cultural Marxism is full on against it.

What if you have a small cock? ;-(

then you better have a fat wallet

Why do the women find the dominant men to be sexy? Is this why they went to the niggers instead of white faggots?

Islam allows divorce, dipshit. And ironically, feminists think it's too easy for a man to divorce his wife and leave her with nothing

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2016/06/india-muslim-women-fight-overturn-triple-talaq-160626120705908.html

Don't sit around playing video games or indulging in your hobbies when you're both home. Remove her need for entertainment by being the comic, the romantic, and the hero of her life. Devote your life to becoming the man she could write a book about. You will find that you have been sculpting yourself into your ideal before too long.

They became that way because modern western men aren't worth it. This is a man's world. Everything in it is a product of our actions.

pretty much this. Some men are lucky and have attractive genetics. That's not the end for all other men though. Nothing screams "genetically fit" louder than results.

Shit, accidentally deleted the quote

to

Sometimes I feel like the destruction of society might be beneficial. Lord knows if this keeps up, it's better off there is none at all.

You should definitely get married under feminism so your wife can contract the feminism virus and take half your shit after having your kids brainwashed into self-hating Leftists by 'education' that will happily take in hordes of shitskins.

No point in reproducing when your race is being driven off a cliff. How about you stop your executioners first, it's called 'priorities'.

per year. Getting "2" on 2d6 isn't very likely, unless you keep rolling.

Right, but after 8-10 years your 20-something wife is now 30-something. The goods are going to spoil in a hurry if she doesn't hurry up and find a nigger or a chad to plow her aging turf.

This poster is a bot if anyone is not aware. Don't respond seriously

This

This.

0.8% increased chance of getting divorced for 10-50% more free time…Time the most precious resource you have.

Women want the best of both worlds right now.

They want to be queen CEO with a 4.0 who is the most popular woman in the world. And they want a husband who will provide for their every security and whim.

I don't want Sharia law, "dipshit".

You can take everything I say as bullshit. We are on an anime image board created by a crippled glass man child and exiles of the lowest of the low sites on the net. Don't fucking carf either way.

Women do not divorce men for adultery. They actually like having a man that can attract cunnie that is the same or better than them. But they will not accept men horn dogging around using THEIR money for sex.

Women will not accept some beta faggot cheating on them. The entire reason that piece of shit (husband) is hooked up to them is due to his dosh in the first place. She knows there are limited numbers of chad around, and most of them will not settle down, or only settle down for a better piece of ass. And there are even fewer numbers of chad with dosh, and women really like dosh. She has settled for a beta cuck due to several factors but few of them have to do with 'love'. Women are whores, even the good ones, some can barely contain it, and virtually all of them are adept at hiding their own dalliances. Women cheat far more than men, by far. The average man can usually count the number of times he has 'cheated' in his entire life by his fifties on one hand, more often than not it is only once or twice at most. Not with/on individual women, but in total. Most women have to start twisting truth to even get the an number close to what she herself considers whore level, often BJ's, HJ's, sometimes anal, never heavy petting and getting eaten, count. Hell many of them wont even admit to it unless they drop a cum themselves. The only exception is when the male needs to be mocked and or taken down a peg or two after insulting a female in some way.

A woman whom knows she has grade A alpha, she flaunts that shit. And revels in the knowledge that if SHE steps out of line, he can simple walk the fuck off and be better off than if he was with her. Strangely enough, the male must be aware of that fact as well, or he starts failing various shit tests as he conforms to her desires or demands and becomes a beta in her eyes. Fucking whores means nothing, the only threat to her, is if he either sticks around with another whore long enough for his male brain to start believing the other whores lies about feels, or if he is spending too much dosh on other females. Getting your dick wet doesn't take much money, so long as you are alpha. A woman will jump into bet with prime dick, even if he is a fucking idiot, slob, fat, fucking homeless. So long as he is at the least somewhat clean, and clearly alpha, she gets wet and wants it. That allows her to lie in any way possible in her own mind to make is ok. Chad don't care, just spread it. And that makes her want it even more.

Her beta husband by far cannot even contemplate that mentality. The realization that his woman is a fucking whore thru and thru. That if you don't treat her as such, she gets ichy to get something better, and will ass fuck you if you step out of line because you are pathetic. If is more damaging socially to a woman for a beta to cheat on her than for a chad to fuck half the damned down either with her or behind her back. Fuck what a whore says, only pay attention to what a whore feels. If you are grade A, she will not care that you spread her sisters cunt in her own bed, half the time she will offer it up of her own to ensure her sister cannot compete with such a 'cool' wife.

Kek has decreed: descending sequence of truth

wtf is this faggotry

They became that way back when all men embodied the concepts you're trying to tell us we should embody now.

Fuck that

I got shit I want to do

also

Women don't write books, but if they did that would be a shit one, and short.

Sounds like AfOR

NeverHadAGirlfriend.txt