How do you deal with getting hit on by nonwhites?

Have you ever dated nonwhites?
Do you have generalized opinions about nonwhites or do you judge on an individual basis?

Nope

I dated an Italian dwarf for awhile. She had a huge "the world owes me" attitude problem, but the sex was damn good. Eventually the whining drove me nuts, and it stopped being worth it. I can only imagine the hell that people who date black women must go through.

I was hit on by a muslim girl.
She seemed very smart and was very elegant.
She was very interested in my story on how I was raised christian and made my transgression to atheism (not the debate me fedora type), because she did her critical studies on islam at that time and maybe wanted to emancipate herself from religion. After that she always arrived in full make up and fine clothes at work and asked my coworker how to approach me. Personality wise she was interesting, but knowing their family structures, especially since my sister and aunt made the mistake to marry a muslim, I was afraid of her 90+ cousins making a fuzz or shit like that and went on.

I'm dating a Korean woman. I don't fucking care because I have never had this much fun or have been this happy before.

I get hit on by a lot of black girls, but black people are fucking ugly so there's that

My dick isn't nearly as racist as I am.

god fucking damn it, i hate you stupid fucks so god damn much!

I want normalfags to fuck off tbh

Hi internet aristocrat

this

be me
kissless virgin
find qt 3.14 girl who wants to go out
"user" im a jew
"user" i like bbc
be cucked for months till she give me a pity fuck

Unfortunately yes.
The first girl I dated was a black track runner. She was really in shape, knew how to dress and had nice legs. However she was emotionally abusive and a cheating cunt. I broke up with her.
That whole relationship lasted 3 months. I told her to fuck off every time she tried to contact me afterwards, one time she approached me when I was walking home and taunted me so I smashed her phone on the ground.

Apparently I didn't learn the first time and shortly afterwards I met some fat half-nig and half-spic. Really good face and personality plus super sexual. Best blowjobs ever, also had some great conversations. However she was a whore and a dumb "bi" cunt, also she was a "pagan" looking which was horribly ironic because she was trying to practice ancient white religions. To be fair it was before I was racially awoken.
That relationship lasted 3 months as well. I despise her too.

I met my 3rd gf 3 years ago, a short, chubby hispanic white girl with red hair and brown eyes. Had its ups and downs but it was worth, she'll defend me to the death.

Remember kids. Around blacks, never relax.

what a pathetic little life you've had so far, user. what a fail it is to lurch from nigger to spic and then back to Holla Forums with the details. post pics of your shit stained shorts. post pics of your racially awoken penis.
>>>/lolcow/

i got to date an Egyptian once, the "fuck islam" type.
Great in bed, didn't last because she wanted to enjoy life by fucking more guys. Would do again

pick one

How do white men end up as virgins again?

jade's korean? i thought she was from taiwan. go figure

I don't see the point in shitflinging.
Also I said hispanic, not all hispanics are mestizo you illiterate mongoloid.

I've Had Mexican, White and Asian Girlfriends before, but I've Never Had a Arab Muslim Girl before…

I Am Looking Foward to It… ;D

Same difference. There's two types of Asian: Japanese and gook

I'll make small talk with them and then nonchalantly slip into the conversation that I'm a white separatist.

Can't precisely answer your question OP because I am one
half-lebbo

Far from the worst possible combination as they're both Christian father was born and raised Greek Orthodox and his father wasn't even born there, he came over from Greece after the end of WW2 so he isn't even a full-blooded Arab to begin with, but I'd prefer not to pass around mildly diluted sandnigger quirks via the horror that is telegony.

Now since I've become a regular at Holla Forums, it may have been a couple years since I was asked out, but whether they're white or non-white, I shall refuse them all equally. It may disappoint some that I will not spread my genes, but it's the only way to guarantee an all-White future. Might even get my tubes tied in the next few years as well.

I am not white. but I tell anyone that is not like me that I am against race-mixing.

No. I have not dated whites either, and I have no interest in doing so.

I generalize all groups, whether it be negative or positive judgements.

Hispanic is not a race. There are black, mulatto, mestizo, native, and white hispanics, along a few with others.

I know that feeling, not that I only like whites. At least you are Caucasoid, so you stil have a major family.

Checked. Thank you, Yeshua.

Shoudl've became a muslim and fucked her

Could you be bigger cucks? Have some pride in being a halfblood, I do.

Yes, dated mixed black / white girl, an hispanic girl & a Filipina girl.

Have no real negative opinions. They're all still good friends & still hook up with them to fuck sometimes. Our "relationships" were pretty much just "friendship with benefits". They aren't ghetto-rats or SJW's, so race has never been an issue.

wow, not even once? its easy as hell to date

This Somali QT wants my spic cock but I'm not putting my dick in sand pussy because that upsets jesus.

I'm a Spic and I Want Sand Pussy…

No
Yes, i just smile and move along