Out of all the fucking parts they could've made into a movie they chose the one that isolates westerners the most...

Out of all the fucking parts they could've made into a movie they chose the one that isolates westerners the most, and Kira isn't even in it.

Is this a Jojo reference?

It's a part that's set entirely in one location. Easy to film.

Part 4 is the second best part (may be third after part 8 finishes but we'll see) plus is the most self contained so it makes sense

literally reddit: the anime

This
Jojo is the Deadpool film of anime and manga, literally just Bazinga-level pop culture references and epic and crazy powers XD
Worst thing to come out of japan ever.

Jesus that's some shit bait

If this is true then I have no interest in watching the next four parts. I mean Part 4 had some cool moments and the anime soundtrack was killer but for the most part I just found it dull. There's literally no direction or overarching threat until Kira shows up and I get that they were going for a more "slice of life" type of formula that time around but the characters just weren't interesting enough to make that work. Most were just annoying and I found myself actually rooting for Kira when he finally showed up (especially after he killed the fat retard character who was introduced just to die).

part 2 was the best

Everyone has different opinions when it comes to this shit, but it's widely agreed that part 7 is the best.
And 7 wasn't even going to be jojo at first

>>>/normalfag/

Part 4 is shit and literally the worst part. Go back to reddit.

Battle Tendency > Steel Ball Run > Jojolion > Diamond Is Unbreakable > Phantom Blood > Vento Aureo > Stardust Crusaders > Stone Ocean

What does that even mean?

It takes in Japan with Japanese people and Japanese culture more than any other chapter, on top of this Phantom Blood and Battle Tendency would've been easier to adapt.

?

Not really.

Normalfags like this anime though.

Nigger are you serious?

Jotaro looks old as fuck.

It's the first part of the story, stop complaining about your shit villain.