Sleepfuck

does anyone know any good over the counter sleeping pills that i can give to my little cousin so i can do things to her in her sleep? preferably stuff i can get at a walgreens?

Depending how little (as in she will drink stuff without question if you give it to her) you could always just give her a very hard mixed drink. Make sure it is very fruity or delicious tasting with strong liquor (vodka)

One good big cup will knock her out quite easily as long as she isn't a fat fuck. Make her a nice dinner then pour her a mixed drink but you have to also drink one. Just withold the liquor from yours so you don't do something stupid while drunk.

Remember to upload pics.

Lorazepam or any bezo should be fine. If they bigger give them a bit of juice with vodka after a anti anxeity pill / sleeping pill.

Codein and sprite

Cool thanks. And what are some methods to keep her from stirring? Because I try without pills and she stirs.

Woah woah woah. He's trying to fuck his cousin. Not take her to a Bun B concert.

Lmao true.

Actually Vodka and Codein will really knock here out.

But watch does you don't want to do a Karla Homolka.

How old is she? Maybe you can just rape here she probley won't tell.

I'd need a prescription for those. I'm 17 and the only thing I'm able to do is walk into my local Walgreens and buy some over the counter stuff. Any suggestions?

I wish. But she's 15. She'll definitely tell. :(

Try some vodka with some diphenhydramine that can be brought over the counter.

You can also use over the counter pain pills that have codein use a hot water extraction method.

Look it up it's super easy. But have you tried just raping her or telling her your going to eat her out.

Ask if she wants to drink and make her pass out then fuck the shit out of her.

Teenagers do the craziest stuff when they're in love

Hey guys look, the FBI got trips

Most I've done is finger her a tiny bit in her sleep. I can tell that she wouldn't want to have anything to do with me sexually. And she'd definitely tell people if I raped her. She looks at me like a cousin but I look at her like a hot piece of ass. So she won't want to fuck me. And if I told her that I wanted to fuck her, it would ruin our relationship. That's why I have to do it without her knowing lol

Too old dude what the fuck.

She's 15 and I'm 17? What's she too old for?

Marriage. Procreation. Not being a coalburner.

Pics or it didn't happen.

It didn't happen yet that's the thing. I'm hoping that by coming here I can get answers that will help me make it happen. The only thing that "happened" is my finger a centimeter inside her. And that wouldn't have made for a very good pic lmao

Maybe she'll let you do it if you threaten that you'll kill her if she tells anyone lol

I think you should evaluate your life, incest and rape are degenerate acts. Don't be a degenerate.

Too late lmao

Why? We could see her pussy then.

I'm not sure who's FBIng who here

Yeah but I did it at night so it was in the dark. And the flash on my phone lights up entire rooms at night. I wanted to but I didn't wanna risk it

OP you have to learn how to seduce your cousin. its not that tough because girl cousins are horny as fuck.

I know a horny girl when I see one. Believe me, she's not that

Who said anything about FBI.

Slavshit trips of truth

You just got no game, dude.

I just know a nice piece of ass when I see one. And I'm gonna do what I gotta do to get it lmao. Just chill if you not like my ways then please just move on. It's not doing you any harm.

It's cold water extraction, not hot water extraction.

And if OP is in the US, they don't sell codeine combos OTC there, even in low doses. They do here in Canada, though.

Okay so I think I'm just gonna mix some ZzzQuil into a drink that will hide the flavor. I've already played with her a bit in her sleep so she's a little bit of a heavy sleeper. This should help. If any of you guys disagree, tell me why. I wanna make sure she's in a deep sleep when I do it

ok, FBI. but I dont advocate your actions in any way. how old is she?

He already mentioned that she's fifteen supposedly

boi im not fbi lmaoo

Look guys I'm only looking for shit that'll help me get into my cousin's pants. I know it's wrong. I know it's bad. Whatever. I get that. If you wanna help me, then help me. If not, don't. So does anyone know a good threat to make that'll make her not tell anyone? Because I can't threaten to kill her because people who get their lives threatened and then raped usually end up telling people and making it on to the news or some shit and have some inspiring story on how they were able to move past that and what the fuck ever. I just wanna get into her pants and for nobody to ever be able to know about it. Any ideas?

The middle east was built on men raping their cousins, it's a viable method of boosting natality rates.

Just get her shit faced drunk dude jesus it isn't hard. drink drink drink til she passes out then go to town. simple

uhhhh here only now do I read this is all under age. didn't realize. don't v& me.

Yeah. A little hard to get her drunk at 15 lmao

You could practice on your mom first and see what works best

Or your aunt, so it's less creepy

Wouldn't be great practice lmaooo Wouldn't really prepare me for the real thing. A dead body don't fight back nigga