Brit/pol/ #1108: Based Civic Nationalism edition

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/28/theresa-may-on-brexit-tour-of-eastern-europe
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/29/jeremy-corbyn-labour-could-win-snap-general-election
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/28/ft-merkel-vows-keep-door-open-refugees-despite-attacks/
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/28/thousands-of-french-patriots-rush-to-join-new-national-guard-and-fight-islamist-terror/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-36922820
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/29/labour-rebels-plan-to-elect-own-leader-and-create-alternative-gr/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wHWsDlUflLs
media2.8ch.net/pol/src/1469886591879.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=PVLq3nq4Is8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for gassing civic nationalists

1ST FOR ETHNONATIONALISM

3rd for gas civic nationalists

Stop trying to D/C us smh.

Who here /neoreactionary/?

Shills are getting more obvious

Genuinely not sure if you're joking or not

Reported.

FUCKING HELL OP

Wew

Go to a barbers and ask them to style it.

WEW LAD

I hope you're not ginger.

Nah not a daywalker mate

Whats a non muslim style?

carswell is such a fucking cuck, do you realise how faggy he is?

That's the joke.

English people are a nation, Scottish people are a nation. Pakistani people are a nation. There is no "civic nationalism" you fucking retards.

How new are you, lad?

Who's the young lad posing with Duncan?

it's a joke lad

What did he even say?

no guns faggots

Is there a way to read the times without paying the paywall Jews?

MUNTER

The only papers worth buying are the telegraph and spectator.

Torygroph is shit, spectator is worth buying
Times has some good interviews that you can't find anywhere else, I don't want to pay for them thouh

Is this even Britain anymore

Fuck off, shes qt

MUNTER IN A HIJAB

Don't know. Some LAD on twitter if I remember correctly.

Fuck your civic subversion.

If a monkey lives among horses in a barn, it does not make it a horse

Pajeet, Muhammed, Vlad, all the foreign scum will never be British

it's a joke lad

meant for

most muslims will shave the mustache, for example the video you replied to. generally if it has a shaved mustache and an unkempt bushy beard that is the most muslim looking beard possible.

just keep it trimmed and sensible and you shouldn't be mistaken for a muslim.. if you're h'wite that is

I thought Muslims just grew those horrible scraggly beards because they were blacks/pakis and so couldn't grow proper facial hair

Cuckswell is a luciferian worshipping freemason cocksucker, how is it a shock that he's dividing the party? He's a plant

Gee I wonder who could be behind this post.

a fingol

Anyone have the tweet where someone calls him based or whatever it was and he responds?

People like you are why the rest of Holla Forums think we're a bunch of fat autistic civic cucked r9k'tier fags

Jane Greenwood is typing like she's on Twitter.

Are you too autistic to understand jokes lad?

Noone on here is actually civic

The rest of Holla Forums hates us because they're Hitler-worshipping cucks.

I know what jokes are you turd.

It's you who's Autistic for fucking up /britpol/'s. image.

Or have you not seen what gets said about us in other threads?

Oh yes lets label the thread title based civic XDXDXD because that won't that mislead onlookers. Jokes snd sarcasm aren't audible through text.

It's bad enough that because of ttpw people think we're a bunch of trans fags.

Leftists are the biggest consumerist freaks around.

Lad reacting like this is what makes them do it, because it makes people mad.

I don't worship him but Churchill was no better, he wanted to convert to islam.

I'm against Harris threads because it's obvious exploitation of a fracture point and kills threads, but noone on here is actually a civic nationalist so it doesn't matter.

And I really, really couldn't give a shit what other anonymous people think about me on an anonymous imageboard. It is not something that matters at all, and I'm not going to stop having banter so some yanks who don't understand sarcasm won't be triggered

It really is funny isn't it, they're the ones who spend the most money on useless shite.

Aye, let's have a think.

Just off the top of my head.

Sorry, this place is full of /r9k/-tier losers. Yank/pol/ being Nazis has nothing to do with it.

I rarely spend money, outside of the necessities like food, clothes and shite like that.

It's a waste of energy tbh

Not giving a damn about image is why we're online instead of on the streets. Shocker, you need public appeal since society goes by majority numbers, which you get by being presentable and not an XDXDXD trolling kiddie.

It's bad enough we have no real world presence, now you want to isolate us online too. And why? For some 4tehlulz bullshit'

good lad

Posts like this prove my point. People group us as wizard tier freaks.

muh buzzword

The Trump cult is completely submental and it's ruining Holla Forums to be honest.

It's not full of them, its a few dedicated autists really.

Not giving a damn about image is why we're online instead of on the streets. Shocker, you need public appeal since society goes by majority numbers, which you get by being presentable and not an XDXDXD trolling kiddie.

No-one will ever see or know about these threads, it really really doesn't matter.

isolate us from who, yank autists? are they going to help us in any way? do you think anyone who's going to do anything is going to be deterred because they saw a brit/pol/ thread with carswell's face on it?

that is one flabby looking wog

"Hanging is too good for him"

I've already come to terms with the fact that any criticism of Trump outside brit/pol/ is pointless tbh.

How quickly they ditched Ron Paul for daring to talk negatively about him should have been a red flag.

Any1 got a link to the video where Gords takes his shirt off?

Do you think so?

He's the best thing that the yanks can have at the moment.

He's by no means the final solution but he's at least better than the usual fare

Didn't notice this until now. Gordon actually commented on the video. wew

bleeeergh

cheers lad

Why did he ignore both my questions on his AmA?

The video is hilarious tbh. I wish Gordon was receptive to anything but the craziest far left ideas tbh.

I really hope Gordon just ends it tbh.

He ignored mine as well tbh smh. At least he answered one of them about procreation, and he probably won't have kids. smh. Why didn't his father just raise him properly?

Was his AMA on Plebbit or Youtube?

Youtube comment section.

Lads raise your game

What's with the lack of happenings. This is supposed to be phase 6.

Why are our adversaries so pathetic, god damn 90 IQ morons, give us hell so we can get back to war.

Don't give the other threads attention, Lad. Keep using this tbh.

you got a link to the video?

youtube.com/watch?v=wHWsDlUflLs

cheers

BLACK LIVES MATTER TO NO ONE

When did are Mosley give this speech?

media2.8ch.net/pol/src/1469886591879.webm

I was just a lickle bit racist prior to this summer and all the recent BLM started, you know, I was pro freedom of association and I didn't really want to hang about with thim, but now I just want to deport all niggers, preferably to neo-colonial workcamps.

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=PVLq3nq4Is8

mummy

He has never had girlfriends

He says he has had 2, lad.

Lad, he's lying.
Or if he did it was when he was 10 and they held hands for a day

Look at Vida from a year ago. Voice like he was on helium.

He's never spoken to a woman intimately, let alone touched one

The right-wing scares him intensely, for no valid reason either. He thinks Trump as a genocidal maniac without any evidence other than what stupid left-wing sites tell him.

He's probably actually moderately intelligent, but is so hopped up on leftist nonsense and being developmentally retarded he'll never achieve his full potential.

testing

Has Gordon been doxed?

CONSOLIDATION THREAD

Are you autistic lad?

Fucking hell, a fourth attempt?

We finally got in one place.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! ENOUGH! I'M LEAVING BRIT/POL/
FUCKING CUCKS SHILLS OR KIDS
NO MODERATION. JUST CONSTANT SHIT! FUCK OFF

dunno

She won't be going home with anyone tbh.

D A F T I E S

AND

PISSHEADS

are you brits allowed to own frag vests?

I can understand why they hate us, but I don't get why you all hate us

why are pretty much all limeys homosexuals?

STOP BUMPING OLD THREADS

Oh, look - a mentalist with a desire to be sexually dominated by a man, whose disappointment with the effeminate nature of modern men renders her another committed agent of jewry: constantly feigning a desire to destroy her own sexual straw man. I can guarantee this no hoper has never known a woman who has been raped.