We all know about the pros of vaccinations, but which are the cons? Very few talk about the latter, but they do exist...

We all know about the pros of vaccinations, but which are the cons? Very few talk about the latter, but they do exist. Once you learn about them, you understand that vaccinations are just an effective way to fight against catastrophic damage (epidemics) at the cost of hurting a few children. So, is it worth hurting a few children for the benefit of the majority?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/lUlV2
archive.is/CzYIW
archive.is/4xeFQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm not a big fan of people injecting unknown chemicals into my body.

The idea is that you'll get a less sever cold, but it's something I am willing to gamble on.

You make it sound like you're advocating mandatory vaccinations. The answer is: it's up to the parents. The day it becomes not up to the parents is the day we are truly slaves and should start executing "elected" officials.

Anti vacc'ers and 'vacc should be up to the parents' are a evolutionary method to get rid of morons from the genepool

My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge!

I vaccinate my GF against not being pregnant daily

No, of course it isn't.
We should all suffer and die early on from diseases, we can't have those few kids being hurt.

swine flu vaccination in europe, wasn't neccessary, was just a way for pharma to offload shit, it was full of mercury, this became evident when the gov and high rank military got a different vacceine. corbett report has a good write up on it recently.

The cons are that niggers should get sick

The death rate from mumps, measles, rubella is tiny, much less than influenza.

The only reason we vaccinate is because those common communicable diseases are extremely contagious, and since we constantly import 3rd world shitskins we are threatened by them bringing in shit like that all the time.
It was far worse when they were bringing in polio and smallpox, tularemia, typhoid.

THANKS JEWS!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

one con is that they want to vaccinate you against shit, you don't need, just to make money. that's why you should think about what you need and get only that.

Strawman. Nobody bashes vaccines against smallpox or polio. Those are real diseases.

It's when vaccine corporations started forcing flu vaccines every year that autism rates skyrocketed. Americans get more vaccines than anyone else and we are the sickest country in the industrialized world. Next corporations will force everyone to take vaccines for the common cold. Good goys and their babies will shoot mercury into their bodies every year because they are terrified of the sniffles.

I haven't gotten a flu shot in nearly five years. I found the best way to not get sick is to expose yourself to tons of germs and bacteria. I work on a farm so I'm around lots of animal shit all day, and I credit that to why I haven't gotten sick.

Autism was unheard of until the MMR vaccine, which assaults a child with 3 virions at the same time, causing a huge immune response and brain damage.

Autism is brain damage.

Eh to be fair Autism was also unheard of until women started having kids at 45

there are many states like california where you have zero choice not to vaccinate your children in public school without a doctors note, you cannot claim religion or other excuses

i think it should be up to the parents, let darwin sort it all out

I don't consider it a strawman as you are the first person I have ever seen say "I have a problem with X vaccine" while I have seen dozens say "I have a problem with vaccines".

You are also the fattest, correlation =/= causation.

anime was caused by vaccination

he was asking for cons

Back in the day people just talked about "very shy kids", "kids who preferred solitude", "not very talktative", etc. Few people thought those kids could actually be autist.

here have some good
vaccine threads
archive.is/lUlV2
archive.is/CzYIW
archive.is/4xeFQ

there r no cons. Worst case scenario your immune system actually cant adapt to the pathogen and produces symptoms, which will be taken care of right away, on the spot. Ull be just quite sick. And gain a bit of resistance anyway. If u just skip it altogether, ull die.

World Temperatures correlates inversely with Piracy in the high seas. Therefore to combat climate change we need more than just Somalians operating in the high seas.

wot

I can't see an ass like that without getting angry

POST MORE OF THOSE SHITSKINS GETTING POISJuanD

It's a perfect example of correlation != causation.

OP GIVE ME SAUCE TO THIS Juan VIDEO WITH CIVILIZED RESOLUTION