WWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Its long been speculated that this time stamp was in fact legit.

We overlooked a very prominent clue in the picture which proves it.

ONE OF US

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centurion_Card
archive.is/n866m
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Btw, Mr. President, I would graciously accept a permanent position as part of your personal intelligence team.

Everyone else made this connection a year ago

kek

Donald - Make a Harambe meme 4 keks
#GorillaLivesMatter

I lost all my slowpoke images when my HDD died. Have the next best thing.

it's eric trump you idiot
you see "c" and after you look for character length for "eric" it completely allignes to begining year of "member since"

Pretty sure OP meant that he just didn't state it.

Eric Trump was born in 1984, so it's means he got his credit card at 11?

Where is the picture I remember seeing with all the $100 bills in it?

He he noice.

For reasons I never understood, my grandfather always told me when at the farm to Respect the Frog.

I never understood totally. Now I do

It’s like you’re not one of the elites or something…

can fake a card like that in 10 minutes

HOLY SHIT

TRUMPSTER!
REMEMBER US BASED EUROPOORS WHEN WE MADE YOU WIN

CHeck'd.

ok im waiting

keked

Do it, faggot.

wew lad

At first I didn't belive, but meme magik is real

Do not worry, the power of salt will help other nations carry their people to victory.

after pepe, sheriff star and now trump train i'm beginning to suspect he is at least aware of both Holla Forumss.

Dubs confirm. I think that Eric was an edge lord, Went full 14/88 and red pilked Donald. Ivanka is the wild card. She may be out of the loop. During the Trump reign we'll have to do the cleansing if Europa.

meh old as fuck
You think that aspies on this site haven't figured this out the moment that pic was posted?
It's only the matter of googling it.

SAge for better threads to go on the top.

I don't recall this connection being noticed before

Nor did I. Either a faked pic, or I should spend even more time on Holla Forums.

It looks like he wrote that on the back of a check or something. Also has anybody tried to look up any of the Trump family handwriting? That seems like the first obvious thing to check out.

It's Don Jr., not Eric.

The card says "Don J. Trump".

MODS DELETE THIS
Idiots, you do realise the MSM lurks here and will blast Trump with no mercy if they find out he posted a pic on this site?

It would just say "Donald J. Trump", unless discover does it different than visa.

Because that worked so well last time, right?

The date also matches. Don Jr. was 18 in 1995. Many people get their first credit card when they're 18.

You say that we're a frog worshiping neo-nazi wizard cabal that took over the fucking GOP?

Reality really is stranger than fiction.

No shit.

We know fag. Delete.

Seems plausible to me. I was about the same age when I got my first bank account.

Mods delete this

You only just realized this? You fucking retard.

God that WebM is pure undistiled Redditor cancer.

Kids can open a bank account (or have one linked to their parent's account) if they have their parent/guardian's consent. I've had the same bank account since I was 16.

Do you have any idea how crazy that sounds, even if true?

this

they hit him for retweeting bc everyone knows it could actually be a careless mistake… or not. They'll never believe that he showed up on a Filipino anime board where they worship frog gods and believe modifying pictures with swastikas and runes modifies reality

I love how ridiculous we are. Feels good man.

k Moshie.

*>>6963924

One day Holla Forums BO will enable post self-deletion. Until then, suffer my corrections!

Our Neo-Thulean magic is strong.

For the last time:

Billionaires don't use Discover cards.

Discover, especially that shit Discover card, charges some of the highest interest rates in the business.

The Trumps undoubtedly use invite-only AmEx Black with concierge service. No way anyone with actual wealth uses Discover.

OP is a faggot again.

They do not. That's my point.

He would get invited to AmEx Black.

Do you know what AmEx Black is?

He doesn't use a discover, you fucking pleb.

Trump can get great deals out of anybody, even Discover. It's called negotiation user, men like Trump don't have to take what is offered.

This. The fucker is on track to become the most powerful man in he world and people are still doubting him.

Top chuckle lads, truly.

Yes, I doubt that this is Trump's Discover card.

I don't doubt that he could make one of the best presidents we've had and maybe a stepping stone to uncucking the white race.

However… You really don't know much about personal finance if you think Trump is paying for shit with a Discover platinum wife's-son tier card. As much as you want to think he sits around browsing Holla Forums, he just isn't. And that's okay.

Doesn't look like there's enough space for Donald, plus that doesn't look like a d before Trump.

You think this is about donald trump? Its about his son

Trust me, even Eric wouldn't use that thing. I bet Barron even uses a better card.

This is what people with wealth, even Eric, use:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centurion_Card

Erick? doesn't look like a K either before Trump.

iv had the same bank account since i was seven

We already over-analyzed the photo. The typical Trump family names don't fit on that card.

Also, as already mentioned:

The Don himself has said in interviews he doesn't carry very much cash, if at all.

The first name is too short, and ends in a T or an E.

Coming to a bookstore near you.

Pretty sure he was just downplaying the idea (to help avoid getting mugged in Jew York City, or general humbleness) or his definition of "very much cash" differs from our own.

A while back there's a fairly famous actor that was on TV talking about how he saw Trump go into the kitchen of one of his hotels and started handing one hundred dollar bills to staff in there while he spoke to them.

I don't know, it is pretty possible someone somewhere in the Trump org is Holla Forums or at least lurks amongst Nazi Frogs from time to time.

Things have changed around here in the last year, anything is possible.

Ignore Mr. Schlomo here shilling about credit cards. Discover probably paid Trump to accept that card.

What if it's some cousin of his?

Under the more or less blind assumption that this is real, why would you post it? In the event that he actually did come here at some point, it would be in our interest if no-one knew. There's left-wing journalists and correct-the-record trolls that browse this place.

It was hashed out about a year ago when this photo emerged.

It was concluded that Trump's Son Eric was indeed the poster.

Slowpoke.png

It's been circulated already, it's Eric. Nothing came of it, because telling normies that Holla Forums exists is a no-no.

It's the same reason that political talk shows don't mention Savage, because as soon as they hear his show, they're more likely to stop avidly listening to others.

Nobody uses Discover, period, because nobody takes that shit.

We made that connection a while back but it could be one of his sons you know ? One of my relative used to work at a company who would give pens with their names on it and said relative had one and I used it. But it could really be Donald, if he know about pepe, twitter shitposting, and hear about certain raids being made by 4chan or even the whole GamerGate, he knows about us. There's no way nobody he knows in the media didn't talked to him about a shitstorm that costed a million dollar to gawker.

It's nice to know at least a few rich people give a shit about us.

PRAISE AND RESPECT BE UNTO HE, OH FROG WHO HAS REJECTED THE SCORPION

Mr. President, I am a beaner, and indeed the jews are ruining 'Merica.

Hit all major media companies with creating monopolies and break them up. Then go after banks and etc. Save us!

Sometimes I wonder if the original Thule group survived and created us to be their successors.

My parents use Discover.

In all seriousness, he's probably referencing bullfrogs. Do not let those fuckers bite you. If they do, well, let's just say there's a lot of blood involved. Farmboys learn real quick to respect the bullfrog.

Fun fact, I talked with the user that made this. Apparently he's in his mid 30's but has hilariously low T (hence the voice)

Considering the fact that hes a billionaire's son it wouldn't surprise me at all.

I've been looking for that webm, thanks.

:^)

How do we know it's not Tiffany?

Eric Trump was Holla Forums's "taylor swift"

Must not be too bright either, given the fact that Taylor is an avowed philosemite and protector of the jews.

He doesn't CARRY cash. You can bet your ass he has a safe full of it at home for emergencies.

a (you) for (one)

wtf Trump's doing on a far left pedo loving site?
he fking lost my vote

actually, i'm just joshing you. screw jared

So I've been a bit out of the loop lately. What is the context for OP pic? Someone posted that here before or what?

I could ask you the same question

posted a long time ago, people believed it to be Eric T

Anyone have an archive of the original thread?

……….ben affleck

Weird that this thread is made today. The same day as that Melina article is published.

"then 25 years old and known by her professional moniker Melania K. — did the steamy photo session in Manhattan in 1995"

Strange the start date on the card is 1995.

archive.is/n866m

Melania doesn't fit on the card, and they didn't meet until 1998.

The last letter of the name has too be an 'E' or a 'T'

Probably either a forgery or if it is real just someone with that sort of name who has a mastercard and played pol

It could be a C.

If it is then it doesn't fit the normal credit card font.

The lugenpresse must love this place

It's probably a fake. Back in the day it was easy to get a credit card with some bullshit name on it. Of course you'd be screwed if you tried to use it.