Daily reminder to infiltrate and report pedophiles

Got their shit deleted, fucking pedophile piece of shits.

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.8ch.net/log.php?board=b
endchan.xyz/8leaks
endchan.xyz/8leaks/
stats.4ch.net/Holla
archive.is/TmwqU
8ch.net/log.php?board=b
archive.is/TmwqU,
archive.is/TmwqU:
8ch.net/index.html
8ch.net/b/res/6951361.html
thesun.co.uk/news/3377212/adam-johnson-caught-bragging-to-prison-inmates-about-schoolgirl-he-sexually-abused-in-shocking-secret-video/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

newfag

The point is that reporting works and that you can get web hosts to delete entire websites, just by reporting. Don't believe pedophile lies, reporting works and it scares them.

Where? The Deepweb is just as vulnerable to hacking as the clearnet. They can hide only for so long, until the Torproject works with the NSA again or Anonymous hacks them.

You're not safe, pedophile.

Thanks for agreeing, You seem mad, though. I'm glad /hebe/ is gone

mfw, i never thought i'd defend the kiddy fiddlers. this is hard.

let me explain something to you, op
Holla Forums outlaws pedo content not pedos and it does that because it's illegal and endangers the site's existence, not because of moral faggotry

so when you attempt to enlist the userbase to attack them collectively you fly in the face of everything this site stands for.
grit your teeth and let them lurk in peace. it's the price of free speech and if you don't want to pay…
fuck off to tumblr or wherever and don't come back here with your campaign to ruin peoples lives for their sexual proclivities, however vile paedos are to you and (a slim majority of) the userbase.
just about the only thing not tolerated here is the sjw/moralfag/whiteknight, aka you.

lmao le buttmad redditor, fuck off

fbi.gov

freeze peach!!!

More namecalling from a pedophile goon.

Stop being a moralfag. I guess when it's on this website you can sort of justify chasing them off because it might jeopardize your favorite shitposting site. But going around intentionally making it harder for them to look at their content on their own designated websites is complete faggotry. Don't flaunt it here, it just makes this site seem more normalfag than it already is.

Oh well, cry harder, pedophile.

Oh fuck off pedo, we do not have to tolerate pedo shit.

/hebe/ being gone does not equal Holla Forums no longer being about free speech. Nothing pedos say will ever be true.

Since the inception of this site the front page has said "In the interest of free speech, only content that directly violates the DMCA or other US laws is deleted."

Now tell me, is that still true?

funny, it didn't say that until ~1 year after the sites creation.

I meant this site as in 8ch.net after it was moved over to jims servers. Holla Forums.co had a completely different front page iirc

So why are you bitching? It was Jim that changed it to 8ch.net and it was Jim that decided to kick you out.

lern2read
we tolerate pedos, not illegal content. that's not hard to understand, is it?
as a moralfag you'll get that these guys can't help wanting loli: they're as sick as you are. they can refrain from posting filth and you can cease trying to make of the shithole of the internet an anti-pedo campaign hq.
just die, along with the pedos, in a deep dark shaft.

Yes. It never stopped being true. That rule applies to the global moderation and does not restrict individual board owners and volunteers from doing what they want.

99% of pedo content ends up being illegal or breaks DMCA. If you want to host your own board that allows pedo content that doesn't violate either (good luck), go for it.

Because it was jim that turned the last bastion of hope for imageboards into yet another normalfag haven thats destined to die because normalfags already have 4chan.
If jim never tricked hotwheels into signing over the site to him then hotwheels would have found an alternative and the site would still be up today.
Only difference is it wouldn't be run by a normalfag who killed the only niche that ever made this place attractive to new users.

This. It isn't about morals. I bet most people wouldn't give a shit if full on CP was posted here as long as it wasn't spammed on their favorite board. People just want this website to stay up and not be a huge FBI circlejerk like Holla Forums :^)

Are you worried about normies, or free speech? If you truely value freedom of speech you wouldn't care how "normal" or "moral" someones point of views are. You can't argue for absolute freedom of speech and then want to deny anyone only because you don't like them.

That's actually a really shitty argument.

None of the pedo boards that jim nuked when he became admin were illegal or breaking DMCA, thats why they remained up for so long.
You know what happened to the dozen or so other pedo boards that weren't run properly and allowed illegal content when hotwheels was still admin? They got deleted.

People have tried to make alternatives to Holla Forums that don't ban you for posting pictures of kids and they were nuked before anyone even had the chance to post CP or anything even remotely close to that.

i need to retract that we. i'm user not admin/vol/jimcuck

Proof.

and then all the posters fled to the ones that were appropriate and ruined it for everyone. sorry, you folks dig your own grave every time, even if its not all of you, the bad ones will show up and ruin it for you. It's not really your fault as an individual, but the bad seeds ruin the whole produce.

Normalfags hate it when people they don't like have freedom to do what they want, thats why you have faggots like OP trying to fuck up a perfectly legal site because he doesn't like the content.
Back when Holla Forums actually had free speech it was relatively free of normalfags because they'd take one look and get triggered and leave, yet it was still growing a userbase because theres plenty of people who aren't normalfags that want to have a free speech platform where they won't be banned for saying the wrong things.
Now theres nothing to draw in new users, people who want a free speech platform won't come here because it isn't one anymore, and normalfags won't come here because 4chan already exists.

The fact that they stayed up for years while other pedo boards that didn't moderate properly were nuked is proof that they were abiding by the rules and deleted anything illegal that got posted.

If they posted anything illegal on those boards they'd get banned because those boards actually moderated properly which is why they remained up while other boards got nuked.
Then jim became admin and actually looked at the site he'd been hosting for a year for the first time and saw that they were posting things he didn't like so he nuked them all regardless of if they had been abiding by the rules for years or not.

Don't argue with facts without providing proof. I asked for proof not your own spew of literature.

I think you're the biggest normalfaggot here. You don't understand anything.

Actually maybe you're the least normal considering how autistic you are.

You're missing too many important details to argue about this properly, and I'm not feeling like educating you, newfag.

well it would hurt my soul, so a shit would in fact be given. that's the name of the game, though. you offend and are offended. suck it up and shitpost

Holla Forums is owned, modded and lurked by disgusting human beings and if you don't like it, op, ( ) hasta la never again, friendo.

The fact that they stayed up while other pedo boards were nuked is proof that they were abiding by the rules and other pedo boards weren't.
Hotwheels didn't just arbitrarily let one pedo board that was allowing CP stay up while arbitrarily nuking another that also allowed CP.

Wow what great retorts its almost like you faggots don't have a leg to stand on so you're trying to get out of the argument as fast as you can like little bitches.

Where are the facts idiot?

You posted this 3 times already and you have yet to provide a single bit of evidence supporting your claims.

I'm not arguing with you anymore until you can provide facts because you're probably lying.

So… you are a closet-pedophile then?

jesus christ, this whole thread is filled with a bunch of pussy sjws

it sure is.

You don't know what SJW means.

If you haven't even been here since before jim took charge then why the fuck are you even arguing on this subject when you don't know anything about the situation?
As for proof the archive site is fucked up like it always is and I'm not a time traveller so I can't grab screencaps of the board list from the last couple years to show you that /hebe/ was always there.
If you want to play pretend like Holla Forums has always and still is about free speech go ahead but thats not the case at all.
Just try and make a board thats just about posting pictures of kids that you could find on mainstream sites like facebook, it will get nuked as soon as the global mods find it because this place is run by jims feelies now and not the rule of law.

Proof that mods are SJW cucks

This never made much sense to me. You're the ones being cucked by mods, not the other way around..

Proof that pedos are SJW cucks

Itt sjws callings to censor free speech when pedos have been apart of image boards forever get the fuck out newfag sjws.

funfact: the archive went down because it didn't want to archive CP.

get rekt kiddo

that's what you deserve.

The fact that they have to run their board exactly like jim wants based on his feelings is why the mods are cucked.
All the mods that weren't cucked left as soon as jim took over when they saw what a fucking lunatic he was and how he was going against everything that made Holla Forums popular in the first place.

It has stayed up, but that isn't a good enough argument for why it's legal.
obscenity laws are a mess in the us, and I don't think anybody could point to something to laws that proved that the stuff on /hebe/ were completely legal.

That was /cutegirls/ and certainly not /hebe/ or the pedo thread here.

You keep using SJW. I don't think you know what that means. It is the goal of SJWs to shut down whatever they don't like. A world without SJWs would be a world with true freedom to do anything. Tell me what pedos are trying to shut down. To me it looks like pedos are in support of free speech.

No, everyone is affected by the mods when they censor topics that are legal.

The fact that

4chan has an archive and it gets spammed by CP all the time, thats no excuse.
Honestly though I don't really give a shit if you believe it or not because unlike you I've actually been here since before jim fucked our shit up and I'm glad I got to be a part of 8chans glory days.
You on the other hand missed the fucking boat and all you have to enjoy is 4chan lite, you have my pity.

The pedos hacked Holla Forums after they got mad that Jim kicked them out. Really makes you think, huh?

BTFO

sys.8ch.net/log.php?board=b

SEELE is 's account.

then go post on 4chan? :^)

Proof please

SEELE is d y s n o m i a's account.

Pedos confirmed as massive cucks, SJWs, and anti-free speech.

Nobody ever found out who was behind the april 1st hack, and it happened so many months after jim took over and fucked everything up that I don't even understand how you can make the correlation that it was pedos that did it.

he's referring to this
endchan.xyz/8leaks
Look at the picture of the person who posted the links.

Not a problem. endchan.xyz/8leaks/
Unlike the other guy claiming facts I can actually back mine up quite well.

Faggot knock it off you don't even know what sjw really means also wanting equal rights is not a bad thing stop making it out to be so also the only sjws here is you because your calling for censorship real sjws support censorship now get the fuck out sjw newfags.

4chan having a functional archive doesn't make it any less packed with normalfags.

Kek. You get called out and IMMEDIATELY shut it down.

OY VEY THEY'RE ON TO US SHUT IT DOWN

Fuck off SJW.
Honestly, you pedo cuckolds are never, ever going to get "equal rights" especially by bitching on Holla Forums like this.

Trips of truth. Praise kek.

Where did he say he wants to shut you down? Thats what you faggots do whenever you see something you don't like, thats why Holla Forums is the biggest hugbox I've ever seen in any imageboard.

why are you still on this website if you hate it so much?

do you post on furry forums about how much you hate furries? what a waste of life.

Thank you. I didn't know that. Although to me I think it's the pedos getting revenge for Jim taking over. I only hope that someone makes a new imageboard which has freedom of speech. Freedom obviously does not exist on Holla Forums anymore. The mods on Holla Forums are still censoring legal topics they don't like even though they're legal.

Pro tip Jim himself is a pedophile and a sjw freedom hating cuck also pedos have been apart of image boards since forever you would know that if you weren't such a fuckibg newfag pedos help keep normies out also allow the true free speech Holla Forums use to have back and we will leave you all alone also fuck off you are the real sjw because you hate free speech.

Because whether I like it or not this shithole is the best imageboard right now, its just so SO much shittier than it used to be that I can't help but voice my hatred for the person who fucked up such a good thing.
Also imageboards have been part of my life for so long that I don't know what I would fill that void with if I were to finally admit that the ride is over and imageboards are dead.

Already been done several times. Pedos are so butthurt that they would rather post here instead.

Because they don't care about freedom, they want to destroy it.

You can thank Based Jim for that.

Or you know Holla Forums is only a splinter of 4chans community, so trying to splinter a splinter and have it still be a working userbase is a futile effort.

This is how 4chan became reddit2. That's bad user!

Stop it, just stop.
How much can you achieve within your lifetime?
Even if you somehow get ALL cp off the internet, a few years after you and w/e 'movement' you're a part of is dead it will just come back in some way or instead of online people will do it in some other way. It's not something that will ever stop.
Some people are just like that, either psychologically or physiologically or maybe just the allure of 'forbidden fruit'.

Not trying to sell a cop-out and i do understand the desire to fight back against this but.. Don't waste your one life and what little time you have on this earth trying to change something that will not end.

The difference between pedos and people that truly appreciate freedom of speech is that pedos will use freedom of speech to destroy it.

If jim stayed the fuck away from Holla Forums then we'd still be reliving the glory days of 4chan like we were doing before he got involved, instead we just bitch about how much better Holla Forums used to be before jim fucked everything up.

what's your point?

Are there people that are actually so stupid that they can't browse more than 1 website? That's pathetic.

t. Jim

Pedos are the Jews of imageboards.

I don't think the images that were posted on /hebe/ were protected under the first amendment though. Obscenity and cp laws are pretty vague, so while it wasn't necessarily illegal, it wasn't necessarily legal.
I will agree with you that Holla Forums doesn't protect freedom of speech right now though. The image there would probably be deleted if it was posted here, and that's legal.

No, Holla Forums was pretty shit before they got banned and they didn't really add much.

Why do you goons make it obvious that you're goons? You would accomplish more mental gymnastics without letting anyone know.

t. Ron

4chan was not a splinter of 2ch, 2ch is japanese, a japanese community wouldn't splinter off onto an english imageboard you dumbshit.

Not true at all and sorry buddy but free speech includes pedoshit laurab threads were not illegal at all nether were pictures of little girls or boys that were normal and not illegal in any way.

We would be on a dying website with broken code that a poor cripple couldn't afford to host.

I don't remember this. Isn't 2ch a japanese image board?

Also, you're not really saying much. If a chan doesn't have enough of a userbase, it won't sustain itself or a good amount of activity.
That's part of the reason why Holla Forums's board creation failed. Any board that's similar to a bigger board but is slightly different (different moderation style, different focus) gets swallowed up by the bigger boards. Think about how many failed Holla Forums clones there are.

sounds like the same as the glory days of 4chan to me.

Then why are there so many tiny chans still up?
Really makes you think, huh?

Holla Forums isn't the entire site and it was definitely a lot faster and shit actually used to happen, can you name a single fucking happening or meme or anything that has come out of Holla Forums since jim took over?

who cares?

pedos are annoying anyway and they attract normalfag circlejerks

I was trying to be polite, allow me to reiterate.

That's pretty fuckin twisted.

It declined before the pedos left though. Also, I don't think pedos didn't go to any non-pedo boards besides Holla Forums. Can you point to a massive exodus or decline in userbase from other boards besides Holla Forums (and even then, it was hardly a declinein Holla Forums) once Jim kicked out the pedos?
I don't think pedos leaving affected Holla Forums or Holla Forums basically

No pedos help keep normies out also pedos trigger normies for the lulz and to get a reaction out of them.

So everything you find annoying should be banned? Fuck off special snowflake.(YES!)

XD MUH NORMIES MUH LULZ!!!! W E R ANONYMOZ

He was getting plenty of money from crowdsourcing, and I would gladly take the occasional downtime we used to have in order to go back to what Holla Forums used to be like.
Also why would it be dying if it still retained the niche that was gaining it users? The biggest reason Holla Forums is dying right now is that it serves no purpose, it has no attraction to anyone so nobody new comes here and slowly everyone that used to like this place is realizing nothing they liked about this place exists anymore so they leave.

lul

If they actually want to retain a userbase they need a reason for people to want to come to them, yeah.

The fuck?? Pretty sure anonymous is against pedos unless your talking about the old anonymous troll army of Holla Forums internet hate machine from 2007?.

newfag as fuck

Holla Forums and Holla Forums had their own exodus from 4chan so they're a completely separate community.
Most of the other boards are so fucking slow that losing just a handful of people would be considered a "massive exodus"

Not really also the only newfag is (you)

Do any of those chans have an active userbase?
Would you ever post on any of those chans regularly when you're just talking to yourself?

I'm all for people going to smaller chans and boards, but that doesn't change the fact that the activity there is shit.

Holla Forums used have the same userbase as both those boards, but it started declining before the pedos were kicked out.
stats.4ch.net/Holla Forums/displaytable.php?file=b

Your thinking of 2008 project chanolohy.

Why should that matter? An imageboard doesn't need to be active to be good. If they have freedom of speech then its good period.

Almost every board started declining before jim took over because of the infinity next debacle, but I have confidence that if jim never sealed 8chans fate then people would have come back after infinity next blew over.
Instead jim just got rid of the only reason for anyone to ever come back and ensured Holla Forums will never be able to sustain a userbase outside its Holla Forums and Holla Forums crowd that only want a Holla Forums and Holla Forums that isn't 4chans.

You know what else isn't active but gives you freedom of speech? Notepad.

Dickhead, leave if you think that.

you should've said brain, user

Damn, my thread is awesome.

Fucking pedophiles.

Why is >>>/younglove/ still up?

Because it was so dead that jim never realized it existed I guess.

That's the dumbest shit I have ever heard.
So you're completely fine posting on an imageboard that averages one post a day? Why the fuck are you here then?
If the userbase is complete shit no it isn't.

those people left for different reasons, so I'm not sure about that.

Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

>>>/younglove/32603

Congratulations on having your first thread that didn't immediately die, too bad its only alive because it derailed off your shitty topic and onto the typical meta discussion thats the only thing people want to talk about these days.

Reminder that Holla Forums is run by filthy lying kikes.

yes.
because I can use more than one website?

Well if there are any other reasons I've never heard them.

Reminder that Holla Forums is run by filthy lying kikes.

Thank you.

Oy vey shut the pedos down

Pedos are the easiest group to troll, and possibly the most rewarding. They get more butthurt than any other group on the internet because they have the mentality of children.

Good work OP.

Based

Because those pictures aren't illegal deal with it sjw newfag free speech.

Proof that mods get butthurt:
archive.is/TmwqU

Would you only ever use that chan even with it's small userbase?
This is coming from someone else who uses smaller chans on a regular basis. But there's no way in hell I would only browse that chan given it's userbase. I don't think you could do the same either.

The people who left because of infinity-never already left before Jim banned pedos.
That may have prevented some from coming back, but I think most were leaving for different reasons (infinity-next, Holla Forums declining in quality) before that.

there are no mods in that thread you archived

The OP in that thread is a mod you dumbshit.

No it isn't? I don't see a capcode or anywhere that the OP says its a mod.

wait I thought pedo boards were banned?
By pedos, are we talking only about /hebe/ or other boards?

pedos are cancer tbh

Mods can post as Anonymous you dumbshit.

Okay, I know that, so how do you know it's a mod?

they use asuka as an image and talk like they're the ones being rulecucks, it doesn't talk a rocket scientist to figure out thats .

Anything that tolerates pedophilia. Boards like >>>/bl/

So are newfags

Does that mean everyone on /a/ is a Holla Forums mod?

Nobody else posts asuka but him, Holla Forums is dead enough to where you can pretty much identify everyone who posts here by sentence structure alone.

You're acting like a newfag

But younglove still exists?
Do you mean sexualized photos of kids by pedophilia

well you're the one claiming shit you can't prove.

hi guys im XDDD

who am I?

You're probably that faggot who keeps posting that weak bait about pedos being cancer over and over.

Yeah, like >>>/younglove/32603

From the OP:

Here's what went on. I made a thread saying
What's your excuse for seeking old +18yo females? In other words, why aren't you attracted to girls under 18?

Two minutes later, a mod bumplocked the thread. A minute later I deleted my thread and posted another. I'm very skeptical that a non-mod would be so butthurt that he would make a thread just to complain about pedos. In addition, the thread I made was only up for a total of about 5 minutes at the maximum. The only people I know who would be so asshurt to make a thread and complain about pedos are the mods. On top of all that, the OP pic is asuka, d y s n o m i a's waifu. Really makes you think.

What the fuck is a selee?

so what? everything is in the logs 8ch.net/log.php?board=b

A character from The Color Purple

Yeah thats definitely a pedo site alright.

Godspeed.

Oh let me guess "14 year olds aren't pedo" and other SJW terminology.

You do it for free so you'd know what happens if you choose not to enforce the rules, you'd be replaced by someone who does.

this

pedos are notorious for breaking rules.

Uh what? How's that an SJW thing? SJWs think a girl who's 17 years and 364 days old is a toddler.

system hidden 4 days Holla Forums User deleted his own post #6951335
SEELE hidden 4 days Holla Forums Locked thread #6951335
greetly hidden 4 days Holla Forums Bumplocked thread #6951335
system hidden 4 days Holla Forums User deleted his own post #6951320
greetly hidden 4 days Holla Forums Bumplocked thread #6951320

All this happened in less than 10 minutes. I fail to believe a non-mod would get so butthurt that they make a thread to complain about pedos for an event that happened all in under 10 minutes. Either SEELE (d y s n o m i a) or greetly made the thread posting as Anonymous, I guarantee it.

14 year olds are sexually mature, any normal man would be attracted to them.
Pedos are attracted to prepubescent kids which 14 year olds are not.
Do you think ever man in european countries where the age of consent is 14 are pedophiles?

Why don't you go after >>>/waifuist/?
>>>/waifuist/681776

were is the proofs :-d

Why are these posts still up?
Why did Codemonkey restore the boards if Holla Forums is against free speech or pedo stuff?

It seems like you guys just want to complain about the Holla Forums administration because Holla Forums wants to get rid of you.

Pedos are so dumb.

You have to believe. It's possible that a non-mod created the thread archive.is/TmwqU, but it makes more sense that a mod made the thread.

14 is hebe not pedo and that's not an sjw thing it's fact backed up by biology 11_14 is hebe not pedo.

what boards did he restore?

"and other SJW terminology"

kek.
thanks for the confirmation, SJW.

You're trying your best to turn SJW into as meaningless of a buzzword as cuck, aren't you?

From your post:

from archive.is/TmwqU:

Mods are really fucking stupid. It's obvious at this point you're d y s n o m i a posting as Anonymous. All you do is complain about pedos. I really enjoy watching you spew your butthurt.

Lurk more you fucking fag.
8ch.net/index.html

Protip: Board creation is disabled, so every board that is up was created manually by Codemonkey. Stop trying to destroy Holla Forums by spreading propaganda that we're anti free speech.

Or maybe he saved that image and posted it just to fuck with you, considering the archived thread is still active, you dumb fucker.

8ch.net/b/res/6951361.html

You sure are paranoid.

Or maybe not and you're actually d y s n o m i a lying as usual.

You are ducking retarded this is fact backed up by biology and being attracted to someone who is sexually mature is not pedophilia as pedophiles like prepubescent kids not teenagers hebephiles and ephbophiles like pre_teens and teenagers go ahead and act like an edgy shit poster I don't care I am just stating facts here also if they have tits and an ass and a sexually mature body it's normal to be attracted to them so hebephiles and ephbophiles are normal.

You can try to spew your SJW terminology but I really don't care.

If it's normal to be attracted to them then why are you pedos always bitching about "normalfags"?

You can't bitch about normies and then boast about how you are one. How retarded are you?

But you cared enough to make a post about it dumb fuck.

pederast

Okay, this thread can die now.

Oy vey shut it down!

Go ahead and derail this cancer. You'd be doing me a favor.

Learn to sage newfag.

filtered that retarded namefag

Daily reminder to not be a moralfaggot, like OP suggests, but do report illegal content, the reason being obvious enough.

Who cares. There will be more pedo sites anyway.

filtered the subject field too.

okay OP, reporting illegal contents is good but do not have a weird obsession pedos. Otherwise, you will end up being a pedo yourself. Don't be suprise if the FBI are looking for you right now.

OMA IST DIE BESTE! :DDDDD

MOAR

Proof that moralfags = SJWs = cucks = anti-pedos = anti-hebes

You're doing God's work, user.

(Kike)

Indeed

(Kike)

but literally Holla Forums is agianst pedos and free speech so you can't use that as an arguement.

Lets take a Holla Forums to their ass

Kike methodology = shut it down
OP's methodology = shut it down

that surely explains why butthurt pedos are granny spammiing to shut down OP

really makes you think huh?

thesun.co.uk/news/3377212/adam-johnson-caught-bragging-to-prison-inmates-about-schoolgirl-he-sexually-abused-in-shocking-secret-video/

Thinking 16 -19 is pedo like a tabloid. Paper…

Granny spammer is not a pedo, where did you get that idea? If he was a pedo he'd be spamming little girls. Are you retarded user?