My daughter wants a new swimsuit

Can you Holla Forumsros help her decide? She likes the two pieces in pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

a-s-s.ch
a-s-s.ch/Tidal-52133.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get her a one piece, she will have plenty of time to dress like a whore later.

The second one with the skirt is cute.

Nobody on Holla Forums fucks females let alone is suave enough to pull off making a child

GTFO

You realize that anyone that gets their dick wet can have a kid and the stupider they are the more likely to have a kids they are.

That was what tipped you off that the thread wasn't genuine?

The two piece is more for comfort than anything.

That's exactly what she said.

That's because I'm your daughter silly.

which disqualifies anyone from Holla Forums bar 8wheels

This isn't wizardchan, I'm sure most over 20 hear have gotten laid even if they are socially retarded.

you are confusing us with 4chan
you mist be lost

Maybe I'm just living in the past when everyone was here voluntarily and the average age was significantly higher, now we have been flooded but banfags the average users just might be a sexually frustrated 15yo.

must be you lying piece of shit

I sad you didn't get to see it but I guess that's the price of taking censorship in the ass and asking for seconds.

id even ask for thirds if it meant your lying, pedophilic ass was also banned

you ugly son of a bitch

Get something from a-s-s.ch instead.

It's sad that you are so against something that you wish to see it banned everywhere and surpressed despite the fact that has never worked to stop anything in human history. Hell the Romans banned Catholicism and ended up with the Vatican.

a-s-s.ch/Tidal-52133.html

MOAR before the mods get triggered and ban you

I heard kids like Frozen. Buy her some swimsuit with drawings of Elsa and Anna.

henlo pedo
henllo you stinky pedo
go fap to kids ugly

Hmm, it might be easier to pick if we knew what she might look like in them. Could you post a nude photo of her?

Before somebody freaks out about CP! CP!, keep in mind that a nude photo of a child that does not focus on the genitals and is not lascivious is not illegal. This is purely for fashion purposes.

Nice try, FBI

oh no

Second pic, second swimsuit for the left. Nice one.
Cute and nobody could stare at her ass on the beach with that skirt

oh noes
pedoes are back

Everytime i go to a beach, i end up staring at their cute asses. Don't do this.

Why even cover her nipples? Shit doesn't make sense sind her non-existent tits can even get in form accordingly. Not even a pedo-rapist wouldn't jerk off to that. Bottom is all she needs, you womyn-worshipping Holla Forums & Holla Forums.

It's all good. Get your spawn into gymnastics. I need moar liek pic related.

Hm, my 11 year old daughter does gymnastics. Might she be doing the same poses as this girl? I think I'm gonna tell her it's time to quit.

lmfao

fuck