Woman beats boyfriend with baby

nydailynews.com/news/crime/florida-woman-6-month-old-baby-beat-boyfriend-article-1.2699266

Seriously. What the fuck?
More evidence that feminism has failed and niggers should noot breed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

niggers

AYO SHE DIN DO NUFFIN!

she took the whole concept of alimony a bit too literally it seems.

Why are we using these terms to describe niggers and their relationships?

Trump will free blacks from the enslavement of dem jewish progressive programz. It should take less than a generation to do so.

That's a fucking man, I swear to god; why are so many black women that fucking homely. It's either 100 lbs overweight or manly crackhead. The 1/100 who look like women are way ahead from the get go and most of them like white guys, go figure.

We need to ban high capacity, assault babies.

American black women came from only 2 small areas in africa originally, the jewish slave traders didn't care much about diversity.
Africa has many many different tribes and their appearances differ widely.

Holy fuck, I almost expected him to say bix nood

What should we say instead?

Nigger niggers nigger with nigger

Nigger nigger nigs nigger nigger with nigging niggers

But none of them are good looking either. It seems like only Caucasian and Asiatic peoples have attractive women, or men for that matter.

This is completely normal behavior for niggers.

THE NIGGERS ARE EVOLVING!

THEY'RE STARTING TO USE TOOLS!

Even though these tools are their living offspring but still impressive for such subhumans

I hear in Haiti they use dead nigger babies to clean the streets every time there's an earthquake or storm.

I agree niggers should NOOT breed

how would that even work?

First time I've seen this one. The insanity of the nigger knows no bounds.

wow. we can learn so much from our black brothers :^)

What was supposed to happen here? Was he going to run around in circles like a 3 stooges skit and then be over it 5 seconds later?

Niggers are incapable of considering the consequences of their actions.

Ban assault babies.

The stupid burns just to watch. We should meme the napalm challenge into reality. Or maybe the "Take a .22 in the chest challenge."

Why so many of these stories come out of Florida. Is it because the local press is more willing to publish them? Or is much of Florida just another Compton now.

BAN ASSAULT BABIES

tell them they can get high in groups by hotboxing their garages with carbon monoxide.

What the fuck is that retarded monkey saying at the start? Also please tell me the burned ape chimped the fuck out later on and killed her/severely hurt her

Something about how whitey spreads propaganda about the ultimate high (carbon monoxide) being poisonous so he can sell drugs in the ghetto maybe?

The first part is clearly "Hot water" the mumbling after that sounds like "Challenge yall" I think.

"Hot water challenge ya'll"

That's highly probable.

What the fuck did she think would happen

nikka, they eat those.

This is amazing.

This is what happens after they're done cooking the nigger.

Children are nothing but tools to welfare queens, tools used to mine money from the government. The same as any tool they can be used as weapons.

Im guessing the train of though was like a hot bath. Thing is i dont think this dindu put into account that BOILING water is hotter than say your avarege warm/hot shower temperatures

I told my friend about shit like this. He's mostly redpilled but he still holds out hope and thought I was just joking around and being a prick. So I told him to check youtube for "fire challenge" and the like.

I care less about what he's eating than the disgusting, unwashed "table" on which he's eating it.

Don't be an idiot. That's clearly his sister. They only abuse their own children.

I dont think you have met enough niggers (lucky you), but lemme tell you they don't give a single fuck about their families overall unless they are getting some sort of gibs from them

Are the niggers taking Russian names now?

FINGER LICKIN GOOD!

Gas em all but I suspect this is more posturing than anything else. Notice how no one but Yellow is even attempting to grab a bit of that freshly roasted leg.

Dorfs can at least build stuff though

Reminds me of this

The very fact that the crowd tolerates the cannibalism instead of lynching him on the spot says it all. There are rare cannibals in white societies, but they always hide their diet. They don't chow down on man meat in broad public in front of everybody.

My theory is that the nigger with the leg is the alpha nigger, and none of the others are intervening because they don't want to be his next meal.

God damn that makes me angry.

How does one use a baby as a weapon?

"Like a bat"

Fuck.
Niggers really lack basic human compassion, even for their own niggerspawn.

Considering you have to continually supervise them and actively tell them what to do as they'd otherwise starve to absolute death (IE they could have entire fields of berries but they'd starve to death if you don't tell them to go pick them first with the 'gather herbs' order or whatever it was called, I forgot), I'd sooner see it as a white guy leading a bunch of blacks, not too different as what's happening in Africa with the Chinese these days.

Also someone post the series of images with the chinese guy talking with the black guy about how they neglected the stuf the whites left them, I can't seem to find it.

Empire of dust or something

you can find it you chinkitanga goober

I thought I downloaded that a while ago, but can't find it. It may have just gotten mistagged, but I have a lot of nigger webm's to look through…

dumping some good ones while I look

Here's the video.

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

The part you guys are talking about happens at 1:13:00 but the whole thing is worth a watch for anyone who has the time.

Nice, thanks dude!

Why is she naked in public?

Some nigresses strip down when they get in fights.

what's funny is you'll never see an ape do that. niggers are literally dumber and have less compassion than most monkeys

kek

They're niggers, user. Civilization is literally a foreign concept to them. You can tell them to wear clothes but they'll never really understand why.

>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/cuteboys/

Here is a nigger using an adult nigger as a weapon.

This is advanced technique!

How about the brazier sauna challenge?

Just play this in the background. Same effect.

We wuz kangz shirt.

holy kek, I never noticed that

What's the story behind this video?

gets me everytime

South African special police trying to arrest a heavily armed gang of bank robbers.

Here's a shit quality copy of the original on youtube. maybe somebody can find a better copy.

Thanks.

Looks like she washed some of the black off of him.

or this.

No matter how many times I see that it gets me every time.

Stone Cold Stone Cold! Good God, like a, like a pack of rabid animals.

Double Whamny

holy shit that vid made me burst into treats laughing

bah gawd, check out those digits!

Holy shit! Is the boyfriend alright?

user.

bix nood muh niglet

She wasn't sure, but whatever it was, she knew it would be good (and she was right).

choose one and only one

I remember a video I found once back when before I was redpilled.

It was the most nigger I've ever seen in a video.
A party somewhere with niggers "dancing" all sort of nigger dances, hanging off the roof like monkeys and other shit.

Apparently this was a nanny. The father saw the video and nearly beat her to death.

I chose think.

Where can I find nigs nigging vids.

Do we even need any more discussion than this anymore.

i.e. professional carer of niglets

keyword "chimpout" on the jewtube

i.e. local unemployed nigger bitch

Hat's off to whoever thinks up these things.

We should brainstorm some new ones and see if we can get them to "catch on."

we could always try to revive the old Holla Forums "glow sticks" and "crystals"

you know niggers can't into chemistry

the exploding spoon one is the best.

shit I forgot about that one, top kek you got the graphic?

find some videos of professional insurance fraudsters jumping into traffic and coming unscathed, and then convince niggers to get ran over telling them it's ez dosh

take the "freeway challenge."

Is that where they twerk at oncoming traffic until the last minute?

Every time

dang. That really puts the old "bar of soap in the microwave" trick in perspective.

yes, except for the "until the last minute" part.

But I thought that was the ginosaji? or the Swedish (which is scarily accurate).

You mean this one?

Gibs are good enough for niggers to live here?
I thought they spent all their money on rims.

kek, no more shuckin' & jiving for him

DAAAAAAMMN

Ban Assault Niglets Now!

I know right? And he actually cared!

Other niggers have never mattered to niggers. They're too low IQ tbh.

If this thread was on cuckchan, imagine how many normies would be redpilled lulz

lulz liberal utopia

remastered version of my original work

That's the most niggerish thing I've ever seen.

zero because it would get deleted immediately.

SHE A GUD GURL SHE JUST FRUSTRATED BY WHITE PRIVILEGE AND TRUMP AND SHEEEEEEIT.

Step 1. Get mass amounts of the populace dependent on the Gov
Step 2. Use it as a means of control
OR
Cut it and watch society collapse so power can be consolidated even more so to "Fix It".

Her younger kids are all now in the custody of the grandparents. The older ones are in juvie/jail. A couple of them fucked some people up throwing cinder blocks at cars from an overpass. Another shot a clerk while robbing a gas station.
As of last year she's shit out 3 more kids. Could be more by now. I haven't checked in a while.
Your tax dollars and liberal welfare systems hard at work.

Observe how no one in the crowd goes offers any sort of assistance. The injured must find their own way out of the street.

Simple savages.

does Black baby have better atk bonus than Rune scimmy?

florida has a lot of niggers. It is also one of the hotter states, and I hear niggers chimpout more when it's hot, so maybe that is why.

I normally don't watch these videos but man that was a joy to watch

Stupid nigger bitch must never have bathed in her life to be this fucktarded.

Hot water makes them ashy and not everyone can afford a gallon of cocoa butter

It's great because you know the singer is a left wing nut.

Hey DJ

Anyone paying the slightest attention to basic science at any point in their lives could have at least made the guess that doing this would end badly.

Not even that.

Just basic internet knowledge, don't do chemistry shit you find on image boards.

I cant even get mad, that just reads like something out of british comedy.

ONE RACE
HUMAN RACE

damn
if that other officer didn't arrive when he did those other 2 might have been enriched

Correction: nigger beats nigger with nigglet.

but it's a niglet

No such luck user, in Africa eating human flesh is believed to give you magical powers. The UN literally has centers with armed guards keeping albino africans from being kidnapped and chopped up for witches brews. The cannibal nigger's friends aren't horrified, they're jealous.

Source?

did you try looking at the first google result for albino africans?

Hopefully she killed her boyfriend so there will be two less monkeys in the world.

No, just that niggers are stupid. Female niggers have always been insane.

Haha, that's great.

BRING BACK TRADITIONAL ANIMATION

You really didn't know this?

They also chop up babies and bury them all over the place if something bad has happened and they think it's because the babies are cursed.

It's like jewish propaganda about the Nazis except it's actually true.

I do know, but I haven't heard anything of UN protecting them with armed guards.

How much do they pay the armed guards to guard the albino apes?

Do you even have to ask at this point?

Negress beats nigger with niglet.

This is Art

Storyboard for Harry Potter and the Fourth Reich, aka "Imperium"? Has potential.

It all makes sense now. Niggers claim they were the Nazis and the war displaced them from their kang position. The jews say the Nazis committed atrocities. Niggers need their lamp shades, and definitely need their soap.

kek

Based

lmao dindus look as ugly as lisp does

it seems the rope is past fraying and snapping, regardless of any disposition for or against any happenings.

as if it ever was going to be anything else.

polite sage

this

lol

Saged for OP is a fag. I know you can't help it, but I gotta do what I gotta do.

nigger