I found a baby cottontail rabbit in my home. What should I feed it? I know this is the last place to asking for advice...

I found a baby cottontail rabbit in my home. What should I feed it? I know this is the last place to asking for advice, but I need to know what they eat.

Other urls found in this thread:

mybunny.org/info/rabbit-diet-and-nutrition/vegetables-and-fruits-for-bunnies/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rabbit food, go to a pet store

Careful m8. Their teeth are razor sharp and will pierce your skin. Furthermore, rabbits don't play with their teeth like dogs do. Rabbits play, but again, they do not use their teeth for play. The reason I'm telling you is because its important to know a rabbit will not hold back its bite like a playful dog will. Feed it a carrot, some celery, and try and find feeding pellets at a local pet store. Rabbits are practically vegetarians

eat it

=SEXY CARROTS THREAD, GO GO GGO=

Carrots, lettuce, and other spring greens

So feeding it muh dick is a bad idea ?

It is a very good idea user
Do it and post results

for a rabbit?! how did you come up with that? are you trying to intentionally kill the little animal?

muh dik

Use Google fagop.
www.mybunny.org/info/caring-for-newborn-baby-rabbits

A lot of people here don't trust normalfags. Like if you look for articles giving you tips and tricks it'll be useless non-advice or common sense shit like 'dress well and wear cologne'

DO NOT DO THIS
DO NOT GIVE YOUR RABBIT DRUGS

they eat human blood and flesh.

also bones

Do they eat memes?

who doesn't?

jews

Put it back outside at night time. Don't make a pet of it.

Awful advice ignore this man

oh, i was just thinking of live that's worth to be preserved like ants and mosquitos and shit

e-edgy.

fair enough

don't do it
there will soon be too many, and they will overcome you

Does the pig know he's food

you don't eat male pigs

we are all food, user
might as well be comfy while we're here

veggies obviously, the carrot meme… you know?.

it just tricked you into thinking that. don't go to sleep while its in your house.

don't trust the little fucker , I tell ya

gut it

they will skin you alive and eat your testicles.

bloody chunks

Mosquitos are nature's biggest trolls tbh fam.

there is merely only one defense

And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O LORD, bless this Thy hand grenade that with it Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits, in Thy mercy." And the LORD did grin and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats and large chu… [At this point, the friar is urged by Brother Maynard to "skip a bit, brother"]… And the LORD spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it."

looks like a roo

don't do it

what, feed the little bugger?

Cats eats rabbit, starting with the face.

dude that's fucked up, we need to put a stop to these cats.

That's obviously a kike he's killing

Do webm related faggot.

post a pic of you petting him and lick his ears

WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Carrots are too sugary for rabbits, they can have the carrot leaves tho
Any lettuce and vegetables really except for iceberg lettuce and cabbage

Rabbits are cute until they pee on you

My mostly blind cat caught a rabbit the other day

They always start with the face…I wonder why

they want to kill it fast, or at least make it unable to run away

Fucking normalfags, everyone.

On a related video:

Top fucking kek

more fun animal videos

tell me again about the rabbits

fuck that hurt my ears

OP here fuckers. I've decided to stop being a lazy nigger and found out that you can feed baby rabbits kitten formula. He seemed to like it so I gave him more and he gulped it down.
I tried experimenting with the plants growing around my area and I got him to munch on them too.

I have no idea why my thread went to hell really quickly, but I guess I should expect that kind of thing here.
It makes my penor hard too

Did he make a full recovery?

Get him on healthy solid food then release him. North American Cottontails tend to not do well in captivity and die pretty quickly.

Your a big cat

=is this how i redtext?=

Don't feed him too much exotic food OP, rabbits live best with lots of grass

y not

Pur you.

If you decide to mate with it, Remember pictures or id didn't happen.

Give him roids and a heavy cape, made him run all day and show him videos of cats killing any other living being, when he is ready buy keblar and ask a woman (they know what to do) to create a full suit for him, then craft an aluminium armor filled with spikes for his hard parts like his chest and arms and release him in your roof for the glory of lagomorphakind.

give it as much rabbit food and timothy hay that it can eat. give it a bit of fresh food daily, dandelion greens are really good for them (you can buy them in the store or pick them yourself if you know they haven't been treated with poison), as are the greens on top of carrots.

mybunny.org/info/rabbit-diet-and-nutrition/vegetables-and-fruits-for-bunnies/