We should kill everyone on earth who's currently under 21

We should kill everyone on earth who's currently under 21

Do you guys agree?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnsnews.com/commentary/eric-metaxas/next-generation-americans-gen-z-may-be-most-conservative-wwii
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i do. we should also kill everyone who is older than 21. its the only way to ensure the survival of mankind. (and no, i'm not 21)

No, they're the last hope to finally kill Millenials, Gen X, and Boomers.

Kill everyone born before 9/11.

Gen Y is probably the best generation to exist. Born soon enough to see america with at least a sliver of culture but still mostly grew up as kids and teens in the early 2000s. Generation Z is actually quite disgusting and will be uncultured, lazy, entitled, and supportive of mentally ill shit like traps

You're totally wrong. Gen Y on the left, Gen Z on the right.

I'm sure that will work out great.

Damn, who is that chick? Fuckin' thicc qt

Nah, they will make useful subjects once they are exposed to the right information, and in time they will, they are currently on 4chan, changing gradually, once they arrive here, they will be developed further into shitposting and become faggots.
our job here is to correct their course when their cancer start to show, we should act as chemo and put them in their place.
do this for long enough and you have a fully functional Holla Forumstard shitposting like there is no tomorrow.

if only

You don't think America is free now?

There is way too much freedom.

If the founding fathers could look in to the future they'd rethink that whole freedom bullshit and we'd probably be fascist or a monarchy

HAHA OH WOW LOOK AT HOW EDGY I AM PRAISE KEK

There's elements of that, but historians have been claiming the US is a libertarian democracy for the last 80 years.

In truth, the Founding Fathers wanted nothing to do with democracy, and were well versed on the collapse of Rome through debauchery, debasing their money, and spreading their empire.

The Founding Fathers couldn't agree on everything, but most of them wanted a republic with an elected king (like was done for many ancient Germanic tribes). They couldn't agree on calling the chief executive "king", so they settled for President. But the powers were nothing like a president, which was traditional a figurehead position. They gave POTUS the ability to negotiate with foreign powers like a king, and he would live what was called the Presidential Mansion.

The symbol of the Roman Republic, the fasces, is found throughout federal architecture. So much changed at the state level too. It had been that each state had its own militia, and state senators were usually military veterans. Ever since the militias were disbanded, the armed forces have become an imperial tool, and with the direct election of senators, the legislatures have all been filled with lawyers with business interests trying to enhance their fortune.

No I don't. I'm old enough to remember a time when the idea of the government spying on it's own people en masse was ridiculous.
I remember flying being a special occasion and the whole thing being very dignified instead of being molested by niggers.
I remember going into the cockpit as a kid and the pilots explaining the very basics.

I'm all for a world like Logan's Run if all the women dressed like that.

Gen Y (Millenials) are the shittiest generation that have very existed. They are being taught liberal falsehoods on college by Baby Boomers and have been raised to behave like narcissists by their Gen X parents.

Gen Z is the final hope for America.
cnsnews.com/commentary/eric-metaxas/next-generation-americans-gen-z-may-be-most-conservative-wwii

Forget the problems with that generation in the western world, killing everyone under 21 across the world would solve so many impending problems. In the middle east it will be the most radical generation of terrorists, in the china and india they will be enormous and have expectations of higher standards of living than their parents. In africa they will be niggers (I believe fastest-growing part of the world is sub-sahara), nevermind spics.
Sorry Japan, Korea and white countries, some good ones will be lost but it's for the good of the planet.

That was pretty cringey tbh

But then I can't have a young gf/wife, OP

You're like 90 years old?

You mean like in this?

We should kill everyone, period.

First image described pretty much every white guy at my uni

Get lost old man.