Does b piss into a cup and then pour it into to the sink

Does b piss into a cup and then pour it into to the sink

No, I just piss directly in the sink

No, I just piss in bottles and thow them away later.

I piss in the toilet like a fucking sane human being.

what the fuck is wrong with you

I piss in my trash can

Normalfag

I piss into shower/bath. I'm slowly blasting a hard water stain.

Fucking pleb.

Be serious for second, Holla Forums. How many of you unironically piss in bottles?

you only need the cup if you are gonna drink it, otherwise pissing directly in the sink is faster.

I do

Only if some asshole is using the bathroom for an unbearable amount of time.

OP here. I piss in the cup because, in order to piss directly into the sink, I have to stand on my tiptoes. Otherwise, my cock and balls would have to rest on the edge of the sink and that's gross

I use cups sometimes but I have a tendency to spill stuff as I am very clumsy so I only use cups as an emergency. I've spilled so much of my piss around my bedroom because I was going to toss it in the toilet and had an accident. Cups are so much easier to piss in than bottles

In going with that: I mainly piss in bottles then throw them away later. And if I knock the bottle over I dont have to worry about it spilling. I Just have to remember to throw them at least within 48 hours or else it smells fucking horrible when I open the bottle to drain into the toilet and it will make the whole house have a horrid odor for at least an hour

I dont like to piss directly into the sink as I am also very short and can't reach it anyway

how does it feel knowing that you are a member of the insinkerator shill faggot beta user memberbase???
FUCKING COMPOST YOUR FOOD WASTE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Yeah lol. I piss in a water bottle that I don't use

I piss into a bottle of apple juice then get someone to drink it. Much more fun that way.

lol Never change Holla Forums

keep posting OP.

i've been collecting your photos…. fap, fap, fap, fap….

Look at that small dick!

my drain clogs, so no

Same, i used to. You cut off the top of a 2l and you're good for about 3 days. It beats the walk to the bathroom and it's comfy. You wake up in the middle of the night, and without getting out of bed you just lean over and let rip. Also use a funnel because there's a high likelihood of spillage if you haven't cut off the top of your piss bottle.
I have no idea why you would piss in a cup though? It's highly in-efficient. Why use a cup when you can just go in the sink? Waste of plastic tbh.

Just put a brick near the sink or a little chair. Like a caravan step or something.