Christopher Cantwell

Why do people here like this guy Holla Forums?

Seriously, he is such an obnoxious little prick.

Seriously why does anyone like this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

andrewcarringtonhitchcock.com/radio-shows/the-andrew-carrington-hitchcock-show/
radioaryan.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

im not sure if ive ever heard of this guy in my life
i think i wouldnt like the guy if i knew of him though
sage since its e-celeb stuff

Its this guy.

Also im of the opinion e-celeb threads are fine as long as we are shitting on said e-celebs and not fellating their e-peens

sage

Stop promoting your lover, faggot. No one knows who he is.

I enjoy the soundbites he produces. But other than that I have no idea what he stands for.

Please direct your grievances with Christopher Cantwell to Christopher Cantwell.

I look forward to see the video.

He stands for trying to make money off dumb room temperature IQ retards by regurgitating the talking points of funnier, smarter and better people.

That is cuntwell in a netshell

Id rather gripe about it here tbh user.

Support pretty much anything that supports the 14 words tbh fam. We have far more important stuff on our hands than to fight eachother.

Thoroughly enjoy his rage fits and calling out kikes.

sage for possible slide thread

FUCK YOU, PAY ME

I know, no enemies to the right and all that. I like listening to muh right wing podcasts while i paint miniatures and cantwell is one I will put on if theres nothing else but his fucking flounce last night really rubbed me up the wrong way. Skip to the last 3 mins to see it for yourself.

and then this

Cantwell's having a melt down because he can't keep his dick in his pants. The problems he quit over were problems Wednesday and instead of fixing it he decided to play silly fuckers with loose women again.

I can't wait for it to be revealed that she isn't pregnant.

I listen in occasionally, and I understand what you're saying completely with a few of those points.

A point to add is that he hasn't figured out whether his show is supposed to be about being funny and edgy for the now right-wing teen population or if it's supposed to be about serious discussion mixed with humor. On Wednesday, for instance, a caller tried talking to him about fucking gardening of all things. While the caller's point was to try to encourage Cantwell to provide an example to people by being productive and civilized, the caller hadn't picked up on the idea that the show was originally intended to be semi-political humor based off him being an angry shouting prick.

Another issue is that he'll take calls over serious topics, but won't debate the caller if he's interrupted at all.

I never really listen to podcasts live so I can't call in myself, but like you said about the viewers, there's no one who calls in with an eloquent and coherent topic or point (like the Gardner fellow). It's really annoying to listen to people call in and try to talk to this guy, when his personality is already so abrasive, and try to bring something up they haven't even bothered to put into words correctly yet.

Cantwell also keeps spewing the r/K theory and screaming about rabbit people when it's utterly debunked by even a little knowledge of human interaction.

His fanbase is going to turn on him if he goes full MGTOW over this whore though.

r/K theory is pretty accurate m8.

Who turns out better, hundreds of bastards created by some really alpha male, or one or two kids raised steadily by a mother and father?

Probably because you haven't.
This is the latest method that Red Ice/Stormer/Renegade et al, uses to promote their fellow shills, especially new act, longtime sleeper accounts that have just been activated and actors they want to give a bit of a boost to in terms of popularity.

They start a thread which is worded to make the person seem to be already relevant/popular/part of the scenery of Holla Forums and the right in general.

They word it as a question, or as criticism, rather than outright promotion, to deflect accusations of shilling and go undetected by those of us who aren't aware of the tactic.

Another variant is "has done it again! Another amazing video!" Of course it normally takes a few helpers to back up the OP by posting in a similar "this guy is so well known already" style.

This tek is also known as "astroturfing."

tl;dr this is a shill thread to promote another fake nationalist channel.

*peer pressure and the human instinct not to be left behind the curve/out of the loop ensures that others quickly pick up and act like the guy is a regular, a character, a "based dude". Just needs a thread and some shills.

People tell me I have a good voice for reading/oration. I sometimes wonder if there could be some use for me in making audio recordings of beaverposter's essays or other material.

sage b/c no astroturfing on my liebensraum.

Yeah I remember the gardener call from the other day. The whole thing was pretty cringe. There was another guy who called in to discuss cultural marxism but didnt seem to have any discernible point and droned on and on.

Sometimes, the audience is indicative of the eceleb and cantwell seems attract pretty shit tier callers.

The most entertaining caller is the one who just mashes the button tones and causes cantwell to fly into sperg rage.

shut the fuck up.
your thread is shit.
don't bump this again.

No, it's not.

r/K theory says there are humans who breed for quality and humans who breed for quantity. The theory continues that the "rabbit people" will let in invaders who will kill off the "wolf people" allowing the rabbits a higher chance of survival genetically. This isn't remotely accurate because it's missing the fundamental mating strategy and war time spoils that make what's happening make sense.

Women have no tribal loyalty, they don't care if the men live or die as long as they are fed and fucked. If their men cannot pass a shit test of "stop me or I open the gates to the barbarians" then those men are too weak to breed with. As such it is in women's mating interest to open the gates and force their own men and the barbarians to kill each other as WOMEN ARE NOT IN DANGER OF BEING KILLED. The winner will then offer more protection and stronger off spring, meaning it's a win/win situation for women to do this. Either their society grows stronger and more experienced in defense or they're taken under the wing of a stronger society.

Where do the male rabbits fall into this? They're beta men who can't compete so they try to pair bond with women, but humans have a mostly tournament species background so it fails and they just open the gates for the Barbarians.

Now do you understand why r/K is bullshit? It's written by someone who doesn't understand men and women are enemies in reproduction. What is good for the female isn't good for the male and vice versa. The family unit is where men are restricted to the female advantage, but the male then restricts the female from jumping on multiple dicks in return.

fuck you faggot make me

Nigger are you being retarded on purpose? Google r/K theory, the only thing remotely accurate was the first sentence in the first paragraph.

r/K theory has nothing to do with humans in particularly, it's something that's been scientifically observed and documented among many organisms.

Your rant is detaches from reality in multiple areas, if you've been drinking you should go fucking eat something and take a shower, then re-assess your opinions on this. You even go off talking about "rabbit people," as if you believe in your twisted understanding what r/K theory refers to.

If you are sober, then one thing about your post that enrages me is your blatant lack of life experience.

That paranoia is pretty exteme user. Do you see shills everywhere? I can assure you I made the thread because I wanted to have a bitch about cantwell and a laugh at his expense because hes been behaving like a fucking faggot in public. I dont give a fuck if people go to his channel or not - I just wanted to see if other anons here shared my evaluation of him.

Right so Henrik is a shill in league with Kyle Hunt now, tasked by shadowy powers to somehow pervert nationalism by making threads on 8/pol/ bashing their chosen 'sleeper agent' eceleb with the intention of this somehow making their agent (sleeper agent cantwell in this case) more popular thus discrediting nationalism?

Is it that hard to believe sometimes people just want to have a gripe?

cantwell, pls

I'm sorry goyim, I'm just someone who studies evolutionary psychology. I'm sure your anonymously written book is more informed than I am.

Rabbit/Wolf is how r/K theory explains the difference between the two groups. Hence Rabbit and wolf people.

Human reproduction is not the same as animal reproduction. A while back Holla Forums was saying "omg females store the genes of their past sexual partners! They found it in flies! Omg virgin girls or bust!" based on the same bullshit that r/K is based off of. It's being uninformed and trying to apply animal shit to humans when it doesn't fit. In the case of the flies it's that they literally store multiple semen samples from different mates, which humans don't do.

Trans Nazi drama queens while Whites go extinct.

He only appeals to the LARPers who are crypto-lolbergs.

Queenie Cameron pls go.

Really? I rarely ever see him brought up here.

GOTTA GET THOSE CLICKSHEKELS

This is the first I've heard of him and the last time I'll pay attention to him or those discussing him

Yeah. Hes been a lolbergtardian for years, flogging that horse while it went nowhere. He only started going full RWDS after he went on TRS' daily shoah. He saw that whole edgy right counter culture thing was becoming popular, more popular than his stupid libertarianism and decided to jump on the bandwagon. Nothing essentially wrong with that (right is right after all) but what irks me about him is how hes latched onto the movement and how essentially shallow his participation in the whole scene is - a cynical cash grab an attempt to avoid having a real job imo. He took the pinochet-helicopter meme - which was a well established TRS thing and makes out like is some creation of his - going so far as to use it to shill T-shirts of the meme every fucking episode (between bouts of shouting at listeners to buy from fucking amazon of all places through his bullshit affiliate thing so he can make more shekels. Yeah right cantwell like I wanna give Jeff Bezos money you shekel grubbing fuck) and using it as the fucking tagline for his show. Its fucks me off a bit how no one calls him out on that. Hes a fucking meme thief.
His one 'original' contribution is this "physical removal" and "remove liberal" bumper sticker shit which is essentially a rip off of the old REMOVE KEBAB anyway - which he constantly shills. Its all very tacky and cynical imo. He just wants to live as a fat politico-larping NEET making jewtube videos and being obnoxious online instead of having to do actual work. He does a piss poor job of it though as there are far better rightwing podcasts. As another user mentioned, cantwell seems unsure of what his show is actually meant to be - humour or serious discussion. It ends up being an attempted mix but ultimately fails at both and is further hindered by a shit tier fanbase of lobertards and edgy teens and his obnoxious abrasive personality.

I dont hate him or wish him harm or anything but these above reasons coupled with his recent meltdown fucking irked me and rubbed me up the wrong way tbh.

He was a right wing libtard. Look at libtards today, they're all marxists. he got fired for being racist and ended up in the alt right as it was where the rabbit hole lead him

That's not exactly true. He saw that you can LARP as a fascist while still being a lolberg, which is exactly what TRS does.

Which is a shitty lolberg meme.

Yeah he got a pretty big redpill supossitory there I suppose. Point still stands about his flaws though

Im not defending TRS - im not a massive fan of them either tbh although im partial to a bit of fash the nation on occasion but he did pinch that meme off them - he only started (over)doing it and fuck me does he overdo it. He flogs that meme raw until you fucking hate it. Its like an even more obnoxious version of the stupid drops on daily shoah minus the gay cliquey injokes after he appeared on their show and he was introduced to it.

Once again, you're completely detached from reality, fruit fly reproduction has absolutely jack shit to do with r/K theory, and no one tried to make that leap of logic. The reason I know this is because that crap was spread around here years ago before anyone started espousing shit about r/K.

You make yourself look even more stupid by trying assuming out of thin air that r stands for rabbit and K for wolf. That assumption is not only wrong, it's absolutely idiotic because wolves be a terrible example of a K-selected species. Both r and K are variables in a formula, one stands for rate, the other stands for limit.

It wouldn't surprise me if you're calling me a goyim unironically. Don't you have a menorah to stick up your ass? I hope you're happy to know I bought both a Talmud and a Torah last week for the explicit purpose of wiping my ass with them.

an-caps are cancer
ecelebs are cancer
this thread is cancer

literally who

Can you stop replying to people now? You're embarrassing yourself.

Physical removal is a Hoppe (right-wing libertarian, borderline fascist for pragmatic reasons) meme.

this tbh m8

Basically

This is the reason why. I don't understand how people can listen to hours of this stuff, but he has my respect no matter what a wimp he is.

He won't know about it here, user. Take it to Yidtube.

Thats a pretty fair point and I can respect stubborn refusal to compromise on those grounds. He still needs to work on some of his very glaring flaws though if he wants to have a listenable show that has any effect in spreading his message.

Cantwell, pls…

I agree with you tbh.

Also, how come liberals, who are supposed to be the "rabbit people" have lower birth rates than patriotic rednecks?

lol butthurt lefty detected.
no eceleb infighting here, queer. that shit's for commies.

It's seems like a way for cucks to acknowledge there's a biological element to the problem, while ignoring its true nature.

g(oy)/K(ike) theory is vastly superior.

I'd suck his dick tbh

I absolutely second this. This lolbertarian cunt is absolutely worthless.

The last video I saw of him, he was shouting nonsense at probably the most civilized group of feminists in public. It's not that hard to come back at feminists. You only need to be moderately articulate.

But this retard was all like:
or something like that. Seriously cringeworthy. And worse: ammunition for the other side.

So yeah… fuck this cunt. Let's let him starve until he decides to eat a bullet from one of the guns on his desk.

SAGE

I remember when I first found out about him years ago, back when he was making videos about why drunk driving should be legal, he had videos of himself yelling at some guy dressed like Uncle Sam in front of a tax filing place.

I think he's mildly autistic.

Who gives a fuck? If you don't like someone in the edge-osphere, ignore them. Don't waste your time whining about them like a little bitch.

He went up to them, dropped spaghetti everywhere then left declaring total victory. I doubt he convinced any bystanders with his display and there was no humor in it. He just looked like they'd rustled him and caused him to sperg out.

So much this. They practically redpill onlookers themselves but cantwells angry rustled sperging at them probably did more harm than good if his intent is to convince others of his positions.

heres a vid of insulting femicunts on the street done right.

LITERALLY WHO
I
T
E
R
A
L
L
Y
W
H
O

He is entertaining, better than alot of podcasts. Some of his callers are autistic and his constant begging for money can get annoying. Fuck off with the ecleb thread though.

I wish radio free skyrim would come back.

I don't mind Cantwell, he's entertaining sometimes. But, this begs the question.

If some of the more known "right wing" libertarian types that are leaning toward Holla Forums territory (Cantwell, RedIce, TRS, Molyjew) are all shit, then where's the good stuff with regular content and commentary on recent events?

Personally I like Red Ice and moly though. TRS is hit & miss - fash the nation is the best show on there though. Daily shoah has those obnoxious drops and cancerous cliquey injokes.

I agree, I enjoy RedIce and Molyneux, but these I consider to be the high points currently. If the content is so fucking bad, why can't anyone point out something that's regularly released, interesting, and "better"?

second thread about bullshit e-celeb drama on the first page. Sliding in progress confirmed.

Who?

Because you're entirely missing the point. The reason r produces less quality than K is because of rearing. In nature producing massive quantities of offspring is good for populating an area with a species, but not good for individual specimens because less guidance and care occurs. Meanwhile in species that have a moderately low number of offspring at once, more quality rearing and stronger/better specimens is usually the result. Almost all predators fall into the K category, and the same goes for r and prey (with a minority of exceptions in both categories obviously).

Consider that in light of the fact that there's a 50% divorce rate in this country, fathers are usually required to do the real quality rearing, and all while mothers usually get custody. Also realize there's a huge amount of single mothers in this country who were never married in the first place. It's really not hard to see why there's a massive drop in quality people (non-cucks).

tl;dr
As a rule: Poor rearing = poor offspring

Fair point. Red Ice is the closest thing we have to an alternative Holla Forums media. Problem is no one is as yet willing to fund a professional media outlet with funds to compete with the msm. All we have at present is essentially crowdfunded projects like moly and red ice. Things are shifting somewhat though - kosher conservative stuff like kikebart are getting bigger these days. Its just a question of the overton window shifting further to the right creating more of an appetite for right wing media until someone is willing to put up the big money to create a viable alternative.
I can see that happening after potential balkanisation, especially in europe once the media mouthpeices of the current regime completely fail, be they deposed or simply swept into irrelevance.

So, all this bitching and moaning is a result of the majority of Holla Forums stating "NOT GOOD ENOUGH, NOT PERFECT, NO PRECISE PARITY TO OUR PREDOMINANT BELIEFS AND DESIRES"

I think I'll continue on with the best that's currently available.

The best episode of his show was the one where he had MisterMetokur on. Jim bought his much larger fan base with him so there were people calling in with soundboards, blasting music and other chaos. Cantwell kept sperging out while Jim just laughed and subtly broke his balls.

I can't watch any of the other shows though, the guy's just too unlikeable. He's like Ghost with no charisma, talented viewers and willingness to dea with chaos.

meh he's entertaining, i've got nothing against him.

there are better podcasts out there in terms of discussion though.

Care to share?

Red Ice was good for a while post-tinfoil, but it's been shit since they went alt-right. Not worth listening to for free, let alone paying monthly. Hopefully they clean their act up after the election.

Andrew Carrington Hitchcock (author of The Synagogue of Satan) does a great weekday show:
andrewcarringtonhitchcock.com/radio-shows/the-andrew-carrington-hitchcock-show/

Radio Aryan (formerly Radio Stormer) has good content too:
radioaryan.com/

He doesn't steal memes he gets in on those memes, he's given credit to TRS many times.

He has plenty of original content, not so much for their ideas but from the perspective of a libertarian who skirts the line of fascism.

He doesn't even have a screen caller, you will always have shit when that happens.

The rest is fair enough though.

I'll give'm a go. Thanks.

fash the nation, even stefan molyneux sometimes.

beyond that videos including jonathan bowden, tom sunic, kevin macdonald, jared taylor, philippe rushton, richard lynn, kai murros

they've all done various interviews or discussions that are valuable.

a lot of Holla Forumsacks liked that video, but acknowledge that the guy that made it is a retard.

None of that answers the objection. Liberals, including liberal MEN, are the ones opening the gates, they are supposed to be rabbit people, those who produce MORE offspring (with less rearing investment per child), and yet in fact they produce LESS offspring than hillbillies, who genarally hate foreigners.

Here's an idea: the human psyche evolved to expect simple and stable institutions, as seen in primitive tribes. People expect the social institutions and environment in which they are born to stay the same during their lifetimes. IOW, a few cunning globablists know what's up, but most white liberals actually bluepilled fuckers who just can't see immigrants as an existential threat.

And even those cunning globalist, they don't want to see their host society destroyed and taken over by foreign hordes, just weakened and "diversified" enough to hide their own ultimately foreign character.

Worst of all
You shouldn't perpetuate your same false conclusions from two different ID's, learn to shill better schlomo. I really hope they cut down on your foreskin rations.

It's two different people, check the IDs retard.

It was also pointed out that rabbit people is how r types have been referred to in multiple places as it's a fast way to explain the theory without being too autistic.

I didn't ignore it, I pointed out it had nothing to do with MY objection (about the low birth rates of liberals).

No, I repeated the argument I had made.

evolpsy user has this covered.

Oh, look, samefag buster strikes again!

No, r/K is not about conscious motivations, it's about biology. A few measurable examples of the r/K selection:

* Niggers are more likely to produce twins than whites, who are more likely to produce twins than asians
* Nigger babies learn to walk weeks earlier than white babies, who walk earlier than asian babies.
* Nigger children grow faster than whites who grow faster than asians
* Nigger children peak intellectually earlier than whites and asians.

r/K absolutely occurs in humans.

He's not talking about the r/K theory as such, but a recently popular explanation of the conduct of liberals, based on r/K theory. That's the thing he says is bullshit (and I concur).

If you want to classify refer to it as r/K or not is irrelevant. Just simply state whether you believe poorly raised offspring, bastards, and kids raised in single parent households turn out just as good as kids raised in a traditional household.

That's what the entire discussion is based around from the political side, and the entirety of the reason that r/K works in the first place (more offspring and faster growth as opposed to less offspring and slower growth). The theory is about WHY more offspring is usually of lesser quality than slowly and more thoroughly raised offspring, it's not based on magic where having more children magically makes them shit compared to having less.

Once again, so we can move towards the end of this retarded discussion, simply state whether you believe poorly raised offspring, bastards, and kids raised in single parent households turn out just as good as kids raised in a traditional household. From there your hand can be further held, and to explained why you're wrong, or why r/K theory applies here (already explained in this post).