Tfw Holla Forums was right again

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2017/04/22/claim-trump-planning-resurrect-ttip-put-eu-before-britain-trade-deal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice source, faggot.

oh, you mean this one
breitbart.com/london/2017/04/22/claim-trump-planning-resurrect-ttip-put-eu-before-britain-trade-deal/

lmao bodied

Yep, it's trash

After Trump hit Syria, is it really worth dismissing this? People said they didn't believe that at first until Trump himself confirmed it. People didn't believe a lot of other bad stuff about Trump until he himself confirmed it. We need to make a lot of noise about this even if it's fake, to let him know that we haven't forgotten about this trade deal shit.

objectively wrong

Isn't that reaction image from the guy at young turks?

Yep. Jimmy Dore.

Lefty-pol tired of their circle jerk board made up of 12 mentally ill cross dressers again eh

If Holla Forums was right about this, it wouldn't be "again" this would literally be their first time being right. It would be "Holla Forums was right, once" but also this isn't something Holla Forums predicted. I don't think most of Holla Forums would have to look up TTIP to know what it was.

Hah. I double negatived myself their.
There.

Why exactly did (Assad's) Syria deserve it? To please (((Our Greatest Ally)))?

More like Holla Forums wasn't​ wrong, for once.

Far from reliable but possible, I really hope it doesn't happen but it is in the USA's economic interests even if it does fuck everyone over in other ways.